Chapter 9 – Water 7!
210 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sailing on the sea is actually very boring. Everywhere you look, besides seawater, there is nothing but seawater...

After seven days of sailing, the weather changes that Sephiroth disliked at the beginning gradually turned into a "little surprise" in his sailing life without even realizing it, bringing a lot of adjustments to his daily life.

Of course, there are also times when "big surprises" happen...

​​For example, a huge sea king suddenly emerged from the sea, or an endless series of "angry ocean waves."

Every time, it can be said to be a narrow escape from death!

If it weren't for the navigator Sandersonia and the helmsman Marigold, Sephiroth felt that their ship would not have been able to escape those two "big surprises."

This is the Grand Line... Sephiroth gradually understood why people called it this name.

​​Unpredictable weather, various incredible races and islands, endless adventures...

The gentle sea breeze blew on Hancock's lovely face, causing a few strands of long black hair on her forehead to flutter in the wind.

The girl was sitting on the inside of the ship, on the small stairs on the deck, looking at the young man standing under the mast, swinging his sword constantly. From time to time, an inexplicable emotion would appear in her eyes, but she didn't know what it was.

She only knew that just by looking at the boy, she felt inexplicably happy...

"Sephiroth, why do you have to work out so hard?"

Hearing this, the silver-haired boy paused for a moment in wielding the sword, but within three seconds, he waved the long sword in his hand firmly again.

"Because I want to become strong...strong enough to protect the things I cherish… And, I also want to take revenge on a certain guy! For this purpose, absolute power is necessary! "

After trying to recall these past few days, Sephiroth also completely remembered what had happened...

At that time, the passenger ship he was on was attacked during a storm. The horned skull flag hanging on the pirate ship, which pirate group did it belong to... The Beast Pirates!

This is the pirate group created by Kaido of the Beasts...

According to Sephiroth's estimation, Kaido during this time period should have killed the fool Kozuki Oden and completely turned Wano into his sweatshop.

Although there is still some time before the four emperors are formed in the New World.

But…

There is no doubt that Kaido has become one of the most powerful pirates in the second half of the Grand Line and the New World!

Therefore, the young man's road to revenge seems a bit long and tortuous.

Anyway, It is never too late to seek revenge.

If 10 years doesn't work, then he will wait another nineteen years...

"When Monkey D. Luffy defeats Kaido, I will go to Wano Country to find and hit Kaido with two swords!"

Thinking of this, Sephiroth almost let out the breath he had been holding in his heart, and he almost wanted to start messing with Kaido!

No! No!

In this world, weakness is the original sin. Without absolute power, no matter what you have, it will be easily taken away.

"Besides, I swore to myself that if I want to take revenge on the Beast Pirates, I must kill that damn fat guy Queen, and I will do it on my own!"

As the young man once again strengthened his belief in becoming stronger and got rid of any hesitation, his movements of swinging the knife became a bit sharper.

Hancock didn't know the boy's inner emotional changes, but she inexplicably wanted to help him...

"Sephiroth, do you have any grudge against anyone?"

"The Beast Pirates, they killed my father..."

The young man's voice seemed calm, but it contained a trace of murderous intent.

"Ah!"

Hancock nodded and did not continue to ask. She just kept the name of this pirate group in her heart.

She didn't know why she cared so much about what the boy said. Maybe it was just to repay the boy for taking care of her for three days when she was sick...?

On the mast, Sandersonia held a monocular in her hand. When she saw the huge fountain-shaped island, she immediately shouted to the three people below:

"Great! We have finally arrived at Water 7, the Capital of Water!"

Because the magnetic field of the Grand Line is extremely chaotic, it is impossible to use an ordinary compass to locate the island. Therefore, when sailing on the Grand Line, you need to rely on Log Pose and Eternal Pose to find the location of the island.

The Log Pose can capture the magnetic field of a certain island and the pointer will point to the next island after a certain period of adjustment, while the Eternal Pose will always point in the direction of the recorded island.

In order to quickly reach an island and shorten the sailing time, merchants, navy, and pirates who engage in maritime travel generally use Eternal Pose to sail the shortest distance at sea.

Of course, there are some islands that cannot be reached and found using Log Pose. Such islands can only use Eternal Pose for direction, such as Laugh Tale, Punk Hazard... these special islands.

On this fast sailing ship, in addition to the Log Pose, there are only four Eternal Pose of: Gaya Island, Sabaody Archipelago, Water 7, and St. Poplar Island.

​​Among them, the Capital of Water is the closest island, and it is also where the silver-haired boy's home is...

Water 7, this is the city with the most developed shipbuilding industry in the world. Even the ancient weapon "Pluton" battleship 800 years ago was made by the shipwrights on the island.

In addition to being world-famous for its shipbuilding industry, the Capital of Water is also second to none in the construction and development of water conservancy projects. There are criss-crossing waterways and canals spread throughout the city.

However, it is worth mentioning that the construction project of the sea train connecting various islands around Water 7 has just begun...

At this time, Franky was still a rebellious teenager who was researching offensive weapons every day.

The mayor of the future Water 7 and the president of Galley-La company, Iceburg, is still an ordinary shipwright.

Now, the two are still working as apprentices for the shipwright Tom at Tom's Workers, working to make ends meet.

After Sephiroth sheathed his sword, he saw that Marigold seemed to want to sail the ship directly into the harbor and dock. He quickly spoke to dissuade her:

"We don't want to drive this ship into the harbor, but go around to the right. There is a place called Scrap Island over there."

"This ship is not a pirate ship. It doesn't hang a pirate flag. It should be safe to sail into the port and docks, right?" Hancock asked with a puzzled look.

Hearing this, the silver-haired boy shook his head gently. He reached out and touched the head of the black-haired girl.

Boa Hancock's silky hair felt so good that he couldn't put it down. The girl did not feel disgusted by his intimate gestures, but instead felt a little happy and enjoyed his caress.

"Our ship is indeed not a pirate ship, but have you ever thought why those slave traders have Eternal Pose to Water 7? So, it is normal for them to have acquaintances in this place, right? "

"I see."

Hearing the young man's explanation, Hancock nodded immediately and understood the reason.

The four of them killed the people on a slave ship and seized the other party's ship. If they were discovered by those related to them, they would definitely encounter a lot of trouble.

Immediately, Marigold turned the rudder and made the speedboat go around the dock, heading towards Scrap Island from the edge of the island...

13