Chapter 11 – Doki Doki Feeling!
200 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scrap Island.

After discussing business with Tom, Sephiroth took the three girls to the entrance of Water 7.

"Rental Bull Shop..."

Hancock whispered softly, a little confused, and said:

"Why is the entrance to the city a store?"

Hearing this, the silver-haired boy immediately smiled and explained:

"Well...! It's related to the architectural style of Water 7. In his city, there are far more waterways than land streets, so it is more convenient to take the waterway."

"Therefore, people here will use some special water species called Bulls to travel."

"The private Bull I have at home is still in another breeding ground, and our boat is gone, so we cannot enter directly by water, so we can only rent one first. "

While talking, the four of them had already entered the store.

In front of the counter, a fat young man wearing glasses and reading a newspaper immediately greeted them:

"Welcome! Do the four of you want to rent a bull?"

"Yes, please bring us two Yagara Bulls that can accommodate us."

"Okay!"

The fat boss nodded in agreement. He first pulled out two small canoes with only two seats from the warehouse, then selected two blue Yagara Bulls from the fish pond, loaded the canoes on their backs, reins were put on, and they were placed on the riverways.

"Is this bull?"

Hancock looked at it. This kind of animal looked very similar to a horse from the neck up, but its lower body looked like a fish.

There was a look of curiosity on her face, and she stretched out her right hand to touch one. The Yagara Bull immediately snorted and gently rubbed against her hand.

"Hahaha! It seems that it likes you very much! ... The rental price of these two Yagara Bulls is 2000 belly, right?" Sephiroth asked for confirmation.

"How long do you want to rent for? "The fat boss asked with a smile on his face.

"One day is enough."

While speaking, Sephiroth took out two thousand belly bills from his pocket and handed them to the fat boss.

"Welcome everyone to visit our store again next time!"

When the four people got on the Yagara Bulls one after another, the fat boss immediately waved goodbye to them with a smile.

Hancock, sitting on the same Yagara Bull as Sephiroth, pulled the boy's sleeve and said with some hope:

"Let's go to the commercial streets first! I want to buy some clothes..."

He turned his head and glanced at the red shorts and skirts worn by the girl, and he immediately nodded in understanding.

Recently, the silver-haired boy also discovered that Hancock seems to have a slight mysophobia, and she doesn't like to use things that others have used.

To this end, the girl with straight long black hair even used her own white cloak, needlework, and scissors to make a short white coat and skirt...

After receiving the instructions, the two Yagara Bulls did not need to pull the reins to drive them away. They were very intelligent and swam towards the commercial streets of Water 7 very consciously.

"Sephiroth, why are there so many buildings under the water?"

Marigold lay on the edge of the canoe, looking down at the clear water.

Houses and buildings soaked in seawater came into her eyes.

"This!... Water 7 encounters huge tsunamis every year, which are terrifying enough to submerge most of the buildings on the island. Even if the seawater subsides later, the water level will rise more than before. "

"Over time, the land of this island has been continuously submerged underwater."

"Because the water level is too high, the residents of Water 7 have to build new buildings on the basis of the original buildings."

"Therefore, the buildings you see under the sea are actually what Water 7 looked like decades ago..."

"Then wouldn't this island be fully submerged sooner or later?" Sandersonia said in surprise.

"Well! That's true if you see it that way…"

"However, if Tom-san successfully builds the sea train, this island will be saved and rejuvenated..."

The four of them chatted one after another, but most of the time, the three girls were asking and Sephiroth was answering.

Water 7, the commercial street.

After the four people tied up the two Yagara Bulls, they walked onto the shore.

On the slightly deserted streets, there are not many pedestrians. Occasionally, you can see a few people dressed as boat workers gathering together to drink wine.

"This city... seems to have a lifeless feeling!" Boa Marigold muttered softly.

"There is nothing we can do about it...because the land is constantly submerged by the sea, and pirates are rampant and robbing the nearby sea areas...The city's economy is getting worse and worse..."

As he spoke, Sephiroth's voice gradually became lower, and his eyes were a bit dazed.

His predecessor's father was the purchasing manager and shareholder of a company called Hughes Shipbuilding Company. When he took the boy to discuss the iron and timber business, he was attacked by the Beast Pirates at sea. He died trying to save the boy...

Things like this will happen more and more frequently as the Golden Age Of Pirates develops.

In this chaotic era, if there is no absolute power, sometimes, even living is a luxury!

Hancock was very keenly aware of the boy's emotional changes.

Immediately, she stretched out her right hand and grabbed the latter's left hand. She changed the subject with a smile:

"Let's go! I'm going to buy lots of things! So there is no time for you to be in a daze. "

"Oh!"

Sephiroth immediately came back to his senses, nodded, and threw away the depressions in his heart, and was no longer immersed in them.

Soon, the four of them walked into a clothing store and began to pick out their clothing...

Hancock opened the curtain of the fitting room and showed off the purple shorts and white denim shorts she was wearing in front of the silver-haired boy.

"Sephiroth, how do I look in this outfit?"

"Nice..."

"Sephiroth, how about this outfit?"

"Very nice..."

"Sephiroth..."

"Uh-huh! Very good..."

The silver-haired boy sat on the chair provided by the clothing store for rest, and he answered absentmindedly.

He looked towards the clothing store, where two beautiful young ladies with super hot figures were trying on various cool and sexy swimsuits and discussing which one was more suitable.

It has to be said that the girls in the One Piece world have a huge deviation between the upper and lower limits of their appearance. The ugly ones can be astonishingly ugly, but some beautiful ones can also be astonishingly beautiful...

Suddenly!

He found that his research gaze was blocked by a cute face.

The girl's face was so close that the boy even saw the reflection of himself in her eyes.

Boa Hancock: (????)

Stare~!

Sephiroth: (^_^;)

"Ahem!... Hancock, why are you looking at me like this?"

Sephiroth turned his head to the side with a slight guilt, not daring to look directly into the other person's eyes.

Seeing this situation, Marigold subconsciously pressed her chest with both hands and joked with a smile:

"Giggle...! So Sephiroth, do you like big ones?"

"Ahem! Have you all finished shopping for clothes? After shopping, let's go outside!"

The silver-haired boy coughed slightly and tried to change the subject.

"Humph!"

Hearing this, Hancock immediately snorted. She turned around and walked straight to the swimsuit area.

After some selection, she finally chose a white bikini swimsuit, walked into the fitting room, and closed the curtain...

A moment later, Hancock, who was wearing a white bikini, opened the curtain with a blush on her pretty face.

"How...how is it?"

There was a hint of shame in the girl's eyes. She lowered her head slightly and kept stirring the index fingers of her hands in front of her.

It has to be said that Hancock has already begun to possess the demeanor of the future pirate empress, like a budding flower.

Delicate skin, slender white legs, a smooth lower abdomen, a round waist, and breasts that are beginning to take shape against the backdrop of the white bikini, and silky long black hair. A few strands are draped on her soft and delicate collarbone, her snow-white neck is like a white jade, with lovely and perfect facial features. No matter whether her expression is unhappy, angry, or shame, they are all so endearing.

"Huh!? It's...very nice."

After Sephiroth glanced at it a few times, he turned his head and looked away, but he secretly muttered in his heart:

'Oops! What's this heart-pounding feeling…'

More Chapters:
patréon.com/AnimeWrite

10