Chapter 15 – Parting!
236 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15 - Parting!

Scrap Island.

The early morning sun shines on the sea level, and the gentle sea breeze stirs up ripples in the waves.

On the coast, a large red ship is moored.

In front of the ship, there are two huge snake-like creatures carrying the entire ship from below.

These two snake-like creatures are two powerful sea kings tamed and raised by the Kuja Pirates. With their drag, the ship can freely sail in the Calm Belt.

Even in normal sea areas, due to the pull of two sea kings, the speed of the "Perfume Yuda" can exceed that of ordinary ships.

Inside the ship, the members of the Kuja Pirates carried boxes of supplies in their hands, walked up the gangway, and put the things into the cabin.

On the shore not far away, there was a boy and three girls, all of whom were looking at each other.

"Finally... it's time to say goodbye..."

Boa Hancock had a white cape on her shoulders and was wearing a short red coat and skirt. She smoothed a few strands of hair hanging down from her forehead and forced a smile on her face, but when she looked at the silver-haired boy, her eyes were full of reluctance.

Sephiroth, who was wearing a blue suit, smiled, with a hint of helplessness in his tone:

"Welp! It's time to say goodbye..."

"Hey~! Sephiroth, if you join the marines and become an enemy of us, what will you do?"

"I'll turn around and run away, or I'll throw up my hands and surrender! In short...I won't fight you no matter where you stand."

"What if I'm in danger and caught by the navy?" The girl with long straight-black hair continued to ask.

"I will put aside all my positions and do whatever I can to get you out."

When the silver-haired boy spoke this, his voice was calm and not loud, but his tone was full of determination.

"Then don't lie to me~! Let's hook our fingers and make an agreement!"

After getting the answer she wanted, Boa Hancock's face finally showed a bright smile from her heart. She raised her right hand and stretched out her little finger.

"Yeah! Pull the hook."

The silver-haired boy smiled and also raised the little finger of his right hand, forming the most sincere agreement with the black-haired beauty.

Seeing that the crew members of the Kuja Pirates had begun to assemble and count their numbers, Boa Hancock had no choice but to wave to the boy, turned around, and quickly ran towards the Perfume Yuda.

"Bye now!"

"Goodbye!" Sephiroth responded with a slight nod.

"Brother, you really know how to make a girl happy!"

Shakky came from a distance with a cigarette in her mouth. When she passed by the silver-haired boy, she subconsciously made a joke.

As the current captain of the Kuja Pirates and the strongest person on Amazon Lily, she is quite capable in Observation Haki. She listened to everything the two said word by word.

"Everything I said is true; I'm not trying to trick her."

The silver-haired boy looked at Shakky calmly, who looked at him carefully before saying with a smile:

"Very good, your heart rate has not increased, and your muscles have not shown any signs of tension or trembling... It seems that you are not lying..."

"It's not in vain that I worked so hard to let the three Boa sisters sleep with you...By the way, I heard that they slept with you when they got back that night, and for the past three nights, the four of you were together every single night…"

"I didn't expect that, apart from the dark circles under your eyes, little brother, you are also surprisingly energetic! ...Haha, It's great to be young!"

"(?-?)"

Hearing this, the corners of Sephiroth's eyes twitched slightly, and he suppressed the urge in his heart to complain crazily.

It turns out to be yours! Teaching them those weird things!

Do you know how he survived these past three nights?

He lay in his bed with insomnia in the first half of the night and got up in the second half of the night to wash his pants!

"Captain Shakky, the entire crew is ready!"

A member of the Kuja Pirates lay on the edge of the boat and waved to the two of them.

"Brother, what's your name?"

"Karl D. Sephiroth."

"D, huh?... My name is Shakky, the captain of the Kuja Pirates. Thank you for taking care of my three little crew members during this period...I hope to see you soon! "

Shakky waved her hand, turned her waist, and walked onto the Perfume Yuda.

As the sails were raised, the large ship slowly moved away from the coast.

At the stern of the boat, Boa Hancock was lying on the edge of the boat, looking at the silver-haired boy standing on the shore with reluctant eyes.

At some point, Shakky had already walked up to the girl. She blew out a smoke ring from her mouth, flicked the ashes on the cigarette with her right hand, and said in a casual tone:

"Actually...if you don't want to leave him, you don't have to go back with us..."

Boa Hancock did not turn to look at her captain. Her eyes were still looking at the silver-haired boy. She whispered softly:

"This won't work! Because... I will become the Empress of Amazon Lily in the future, and I am ready to steal the position of captain from you!"

It's all for him…

"Do you want to be the Empress, huh? How interesting..."

Shakky held the cigarette in her mouth with a wry smile.

"Don't worry! When your strength surpasses mine...And when that time arrives, without you having to say anything, I will definitely give you the position of captain..."

The sea area from the Water 7 to the Sabaody Islands falls under the jurisdiction of the G3 branch of the Navy.

The commander of this force is Marine vice admiral Garp, known as the "Naval Hero/Hero of the Marines".

When the Kuja Pirates came out from the Calm Belt to plunder, they would often encounter Garp's warships...

The current captain of the Kuja Pirates, Shakky expressed that she was very tired:

She couldn't beat Garp again and again, so she could only be chased around the world by that sinister guy.

The position of captain of the Kuja Pirates, no matter what others adore, she doesn't care about!

She just wants to retire and retreat!

Of course, it's not that Shakky had never thought of changing the direction and plundering the other side of the Calm Belt.

However...

On the other side of the Calm Belt is the East Blue... Garp's hometown!

A few years ago, Pirate King Roger was escorted back to his hometown. After his execution in Loguetown in the East Blue, the navy's crackdown on pirates in the East Blue was in full swing.

Among them, vice admiral Garp, who often went home to visit, made the most outstanding contribution...

Shakky dares to guarantee that if she dares to lead the Kuja pirates to plunder the East Blue, that guy Garp will dare to swim into the Calm Belt with his bare hands and go to Amazon Lily to arrest her!

---
More Chapters:
patreon.com/AnimeWrite

10