Chapter 18 – Pirate Attack!
226 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18 - Pirate Attack!

Water 7, Commercial Street, Mutton Shop.

Upon hearing the noisy commotion outside, Sephiroth abruptly halted, counting the money in his hand. He tucked the banknotes back into his suit pocket, ready to investigate the source of the disturbance.

However…

Before reaching the shop's door, three figures burst in, brandishing pistols and swords menacingly.

"Hand over all the meat and money!"

"Brother Bass, look! There is also a beautiful woman here!"

A bald man among them pointed his pistol at Lilith, standing beside the silver-haired boy.

"Hehehe! Good! Not bad! I actually met such a beautiful woman. I will check her out first, and when I am done, it will be your turn."

Andrew Bass, a one-eyed man with a height of two meters, a strong build, a short haircut, a fleshy face, and a black eye patch over his left eye, is the battle captain of the Watson Pirates, boasting a bounty of 9.6 million Belly. Burning, killing, and looting are as normal to him as eating and drinking.

"Please let my sister go! You can take whatever you want from the store."

The blond shop owner's body trembled, but he resolutely stepped forward, holding a kitchen knife tightly in his hand, standing in front of his sister.

If everything in the store is robbed, he will suffer huge economic losses, but for his sister, it will be worth it...

Boom! Boom!

Andrew Bass sneered. He raised his pistol and fired two shots at the blond young man. One shot hit the chest, and the other hit the head, directly taking away the latter's life.

Plop!

The body of the blond young man collapsed weakly on the ground.

"Are you teaching me how to do things? What a big fool who doesn't understand the situation. You have no right to negotiate with me! Why bother?"

As he spoke, the one-eyed man spat on the body of the blond young man, hitting him right in the face.

"Brother!!!"

Everything happened too fast and suddenly. After Lilith came to her senses, she wanted to rush towards her brother's corpse.

But…

"Don't be stupid and run!"

Sephiroth quickly stretched out his right hand, grabbed the blond girl, dragged her to the back door of the store, and slammed the door.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

As he closed the door, three gunshots rang out...

Three bullet wounds exploded on the boy's back instantly, and all three pirates shot him.

Seeing the silver-haired boy's hand still pressed against the door, Andrew Bass sneered cruelly, and the grin on his face became more ferocious:

"Another fool! He deserves to die!"

However…

The next moment.

Under the surprised gazes of the three people, the silver-haired boy's body changed rapidly. His ears became elongated, his height increased to two meters, and a pair of fleshy wings grew out of his back.

"Roar!"

Sephiroth let out a beast-like growl, with murderous intent in his eyes.

Turn around, grab his sword, and charge forward, almost in one go!

Seeing this scene, the three pirates all looked horrified. Only Andrew Bass reacted and subconsciously fired a shot at the young man.

Boom!

Since there was no aim at all, the accuracy was so poor that it could be called a miracle if it hit its target. It didn't even touch Sephiroth's hair, and the bullet hit the wall of the shop directly.

Swish~

There was a flash of red sword light, and one of the pirates was instantly chopped by the silver-haired boy until his body was separated, with blood splattering everywhere.

There were even a few drops sprayed onto his cheeks, which were warm and had a faint fishy smell...

Sephiroth cut off a man's head at close range with his own hands, without any fear or panic in his mind.

For a surgeon, blood, severed limbs, etc. are already commonplace, and he has seen even more terrifying scenes...

On the contrary, after he chopped this scumbag to death with his own hands, he felt a sense of excitement and relief in his heart.

The tragic death of their companion made the two pirates wake up instantly. They quickly raised their pistols, pointed at Sephiroth, and pulled the trigger, retreating towards the outside of the shop.

Boom! Boom!

The boy who turned into a vampire had a sharp increase in physical fitness. With his prediction, he quickly dodged sideways while continuing to move forward.

But…

One of the bullets still grazed his left arm, leaving a trail of blood.

However…

On the contrary, after dodging, he stepped forward fiercely. The Autumn Leaf sword in his hand swept across and instantly cut the throat of another pirate.

Andrew Bass cursed in a low voice and switched to holding a gun in his left hand. With his right hand, he drew out the sword from his waist and quickly slashed at the silver-haired boy diagonally.

In the one-eyed man's shocked gaze, he slashed Sephiroth's head diagonally into two halves.

Zhizhizhi…

Several black bats flapped their wings and flew out from the silver-haired boy's head.

When Sephiroth took the hit, his hand movement did not stop at all, the long sword slashed past, and cut off Andrew Bass's neck with a single blow.

Plop!

The headless body fell heavily to the ground, and the one-eyed head had shock written all over his face.

He couldn't understand why the silver-haired boy was able to split his head into bloody bats and avoid his fatal strike.

At this time, the entire commercial street was in chaos. More than forty pirates, in small groups, armed with weapons, rushed into each store and looted, with gunshots, screams, and noises of people begging for mercy.

Sephiroth frowned and looked at the boat docked on the shore of the waterway. He was filled with doubts.

There is a black skull flag hanging on the mast of this sailboat, which is obviously a pirate ship.

The commercial street is located close to the central area of Water 7. Normally, it is impossible for a pirate ship to sail in openly without attracting the attention of others...

Boom!

Just when the silver-haired boy was still confused, with the sound of a gunshot, a bullet wound suddenly exploded on his left chest.

His eyes were scanning forward, but wherever he looked, he didn't see anyone shooting in his direction.

Could it be a sniper...?

Suddenly!

There was a warning sign in his heart, and he subconsciously turned his head.

Boom!

The next moment.

His left ear immediately felt a burst of burning pain. Even if he had deliberately dodged the shot just now, the bullet still penetrated his left ear...

---
More Chapters:
patreon.com/AnimeWrite

8