Introduction
1.2k 6 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey Everyone, welcome to the remake of my story "Reborn Into A Fantasy World, But I'm Setup to be the Villain?!" Now your prob wondering "Remake?" Well yes. See when I began the original version of this story I was still VERY new to writing but now that I've been writing for about 9 months give or take I've gone back and reread alot of my earlier chapters and noticed alot of things I wish to change so I figured resetting the timeline and fixing things was the best way to do that. 

Now if your new your probaly wondering what this story entails.

We follow Alex, a typical 9 to 5 office worker kinda work who lives a basic life, no wife, no relationship that ended well with any of his girlfriends and he currently lives alone in a apartment. He lives by modest means and that seems to be how his life will end. Modest.

But then one day while walking to work he meets every Isekai protagonists biggest enemy...TRUCK--KUN. He dies afterwards leaving behind only a aunt who cared for him but once he dies he meets a beautiful goddess named Xymaris who tells him that he has a new purpose, the purpose of being reborn into a fantasy world but he will not be the hero instead he will be a villain. 

After he is reborn in this word he does what every Isekai protagonists wants to do really, form a harem of beautiful girls. 

Now for those NSFW fans on here I will say, yes there will be NSFW chapters however as I have previous established the more *Detailed* content will be up on my patreon which is as cheap as a dollar.

Now for genres of the Sexual Content in this story there will be

* Handholding(How Lewd)

* Taboo Content such as Incest (if thats not for you that's fine my other story doesn't have any so you can check that out instead(Link at the bottom of the page)

*Mostly Vanilla stuff with some light kinks spread in such as spanking, choking, etc

* Nothing hardcore( BDSM, Non-consensual etc I ain't about that so I ain't writing it even if I reference it, our MC will not be involved EVER)

*All characters involved in the sexual content will be 18+

* ABSOLUTELY NO NTR our MC will not or ever be cucked...though he may do the cucking

Okay now that thats done lets talk LGBTQ+, our MC is fully straight and will not engage in LGBTQ+. However their maybe some Yuri inside of the harem our MC establishes and I also may add LGBTQ+ character to the story as side characters outside of the MC and his harem. Also there maybe certain 18+ content with F-F or M-F-F if you know what I mean.

I also currently have a discord and a patreon both up with content if you wish to look with my discord currently undergoing a bit of a overhaul with character references. When I originally began writing I used images i found on google as character references but now I create the characters using Honey Select 2( and also recreate 18+ scenes on it for Silver Tiers and up on the patreon *wink wink*

Maybe one day if I can afford it I will hire artists to create my characters for me exactly how I picture them but your boy broke as hell so don't expect that at least for now.

That's all I wish to say in the Introduction I will be basically rewriting a entire story that I was 80+ Chapters in so this should be a journey. I thank newcomers and returnees all the same and hope you enjoy the story I will now tell.

Original Story Link: https://www.webnovel.com/book/reborn-into-a-fantasy-world-but-i'm-setup-to-be-the-villain-!_26614891805663305

My Second Story "A Yandere Space Princess is in Love with Me" Link: https://www.webnovel.com/book/a-yandere-space-princess-is-in-love-with-me_27340801105211805

----------------------------------
If you guys want to to support me check out my patreon, it's as cheap as a dollar!
 
Patreon:
https://patreon.com/Alex_Blackwood628

Discord:
https://discord.gg/97ejzvAGKb

19