Prologue
83 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fuuckkk!!!, Just because they allowed me to sleep with them, So why do I follow their wishes? It looks like the charm they are using is strong enough that I was tricked by them."

And what's wrong with this fucking monster in front of me? Why does he seem to be so strong or perhaps too strong? Is that the reason these folks are calling on us to take up swords against him?

"I should have taken everyone who are summoned with me into this world for the battle here, though they are pathetic and not very useful, they can still be human shields, right?”

There's something wrong with people in this world, and I'm caught up in their game, or should I say I join it on purpose in their game? Why should I do this when there are so many strong beings here?

"However, if I'm with those people, I fear their betrayal more than an enemy attack in front of me, so isn't this a wise choice?”

The sight in front of me is not pleasant at all, despite the fact that I have seen similar things frequently in my previous world. Dust and sand, smoke and blood, my army is behind me, the "enemy" I must face is in front of me. This war began a month and a half ago, and in that time, I have lost count of the number of my troops that have died and the number of enemies that have been crushed.

"I went to my friend's school only to get experience as a high schooler, but why was I brought here?”

Is there a curse on this body or what? Why do trouble like me so much when I like ladies? Ahh, I'm sure this body must be cursed because even the goddess of this world always sends lightning to me for just a little act like insulting God.

"I am positive that this body must be cursed, if I look back where I always seem to be in challenging situations or am up against tougher opponents, I am 100% sure that I am cursed. But with my very rapid growth in strength, is that also a blessing?, I attempt to discover why this enormous globe is split into two separate areas, each separated by a barrier, yet I am ignorant of the mystery enveloping my own body."

How can I, a villain after coming to this world, have come to war defending this world from the enemy in front of me? Within a short period of time after his appearance, this guy has brought down four great kingdoms. I don't care about the destruction of this world, and then I wanted this maniac to ruin the world, but those fucking women asked me to save the world. A fucking joke that wasn't even funny at all and I followed their wishes.

Well, at least I've been doing a lot of things with their bodies for two years. I might be a bit satisfied with the fact that the beauty of the other world is incomparable to that of my previous world.

"I thought like in the novels and movies, this would be a romantic adventure by collecting harems over there and over here, but it turns out not at all, Fuck you!"

I'm confident I can defeat whoever is in front of me, but even so, I'm not convinced it is defined as a victory. Can my death be called my victory? Being able to die on the battlefield is an honor for some people, but not for me. It's a dumb thing. I didn't want to die here, I would rather die in the arms of a gorgeous woman than in this burning desert.

And there's only one person I consider to be my friend in this war, all the troops behind me are the criminals I have taken from prison or the people I picked up while I was making the mess in this world. Is this so-called trash being dumped among other trash, huh?

"Hey, bastard! What has been on your mind ever since earlier? It's your turn to set up an army that's going to fight within a few hours."

Ahh, here he comes, the only one I can think of as a friend. but still, his language is just as harsh as always, can't he be more elegant?

"Could you shut up? I'm trying to do something here, okay, and just drop the troops directly, strategy is useless in front of that crazy monster. You are aware of it based on the numerous tactics we used all this time, right?”

"Just make a random strategy or whatever it is. Asshole, I made a strategy yesterday, and now it's your turn!!!"

Why is this guy always speaking so rudely? Is this the result of stress accumulated due to the war?, Wait a minute. If you look at the past, it seems he still has the same personality. But he's right, even though all the strategies we've been using all this time are useless, maybe there's a miracle so this time it's going to work. Will the miracle come to me, I wonder? Who knows, but I guess I'll have to give it another shot, right?

"Well, I'm going to make a strategy based on the history of our world wars, I'm too lazy to come up with a plan right now. Who should be chosen, Sun Tzu?”

"It's not going to work, Sun Tzu is more dependent on surprise attacks and deceit, and the people we're dealing with are too clever"

"If Sun Tzu can't, then what about Genghis Khan?”

"You know how strong the enemy we're facing is, raw force and violence won't work."

"Khalid bin Walid?"

"It won't work."

"Dwight D. Eisenhower?”

"That's not going to work either."

"Napoleon Bonaparte?”

"What's the matter with your mind?"

Uh, what's wrong with this bastard? Even though everything he says is correct, the way he's rejecting all of my offers is fucking terrible. Are all the tactics I learned and remembered in my former world meaningless in this world?

"Then what kind of strategy do you want? You reject everything, and then why don't you do it yourself?”

"As I said earlier. Today, it's your turn to make a strategy, not mine."

"But you rejected all my proposals!!!"

"Because I knew it didn't work."

“Well, In the face of absolute power, all those tactics are meaningless. I used to think those were simply meaningless statements, but now that I'm actually going to experience it, it seems to be true."

If you think back, my army can be regarded as a strong man. They are all powerful criminals locked up in prison. I made my soldiers not weak at all, but still, they will be useless against that goddamn monster. The proof is that we survived until now. The subordinate of that monster is equal to my soldier, but in the end, who will be faced is the last boss.

"Then what if it's just the two of us who face it?"

"Oh, you're really crazy. Well, I know you've been crazy since proposing war on that monster just with your soldiers, but still, this can be the pinnacle of madness."

See, this guy didn't miss a. opportunity to insult me, whether I made him a fish feed not enough or he forgot how he was hanged for a week under fire as his punishment, but this is not the right time to do such extreme punishments.

"So you want to come or not?"

"Woah calm down, buddy. Your expression when you're upset is scary enough, so calm down. All right, let's both launch the attack fast and effectively, stay out of the way of the boss, and simply kill every one of his soldiers in the path of our attack. And what uniform are we wearing for the war today?”

Why would he give more importance to the uniforms he's wearing than to the strategy? If I hadn't made a strategy, shouldn't this guy have taken the initiative to make one?

"Yesterday, we were wearing an old Chinese general's shirt. What if we were now wearing a monk shirt?"

"Ohh we're both going to be battle monks, that's a good idea, and I like it."

"Well, we both finally agreed. Now give me your head so I can shave all your hair."

"Hey, why do I have to shave my beautiful hair?"

"Hahaha you're a fool sometimes. Because we're battle monks, don't we have to be bald?  We must both get bald because the monks are bald. If you do something, do it with totality to the end."

"As if I'd agreed to do it, I don't want to be bald, so do not expect me to follow your ord…."

“Bind”

"Hey, you son of a bitch, why are you doing this? Let me go, I don't want to be bal…"

"Silent"

“Hmmm!!, Mmmm Mmmmmm!!!”

"Shut up and accept your fate, my buddy. And don't move too much because I may have accidentally cut your ear hahahahaha!!!"

“Emmmmmmmmm!!!!”

Well, this is so entertaining. Finally, he's quiet, and I can give him a lesson about it. killing two birds with one stone.

0