The Reality (Part 4)
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh, my God, what sin have I committed that prevents me from sleeping like this? I don't want to hurt anyone, all I want is to sleep, so why can't I sleep until now?

Sitting next to me, Avia and Bella's scents fills the air on both sides of me, yet the tension in the room was so strong that, even though there wasn't a fight like before, couldn't they make peace?

"I want to sleep now, so what are you two going to do?"

"Of course I'm going to sleep with you, Evan."

Bella said that in a teasing tone, causing Avia to tighten her arms around my body. It was very gentle, so I didn't resist and let her do it.

“Sure, you can rest in peace, Evan. I won't disturb you, unlike the horny woman in this room.”

We've already done it, so you can say that. If we don't, I'm sure you'll act like Bella.

"Okay, stop. It appears like you two are going to argue again. Let's stop there, okay? Then, Avia. Why did you decide to come here? Has anything happened?”

“No, not that. I'm just worried because it looks like you passed out, Evan. I wanted to approach you but was blocked by the other students. Is your body okay now? Also, what caused you to hit Alex earlier?"

Avia's still nice and caring to me as usual, but her current attitude worries me a little since it seems like we've arrived to a place where wicked people would take advantage of your kindness.

“Thank you, but you really don't have to worry about that, Avia. I'm stronger than you imagine, and the reason I punched Alex is because he's annoying, he's...

Grooowwllll

I looked to the side and saw Bella lowering her face, she seemed very embarrassed because her ears looked red, even though the three of us had eaten a while before. But now I'm feeling hungry again, so let's eat together now. Forget sleep, we can sleep after all these conversations.

"Tha...that's..."

"You don't have to say anything, Bella. Let's eat together, because I'm hungry too. What about you two?"

"Sure, let's eat together. I also need to hear your story, Evan. How about you, Amel?"

"I'll come with you, sister, let me do it."

Amel called the maid by ringing the bell on the table. Because we didn't know what the food was like here, We requested suggestions for the best food they could serve because we had no idea what to expect from the cuisine here. It took them only three minutes to present us with the appetizing food to be served in front of us.

"I'll continue from what I said earlier, I hit Alex because he..."

*****

This is not what I expected to happen. This arrogant guy who is always drawn to my sister doesn't have any powers like the rest of us, and there's something weird about his body. That's why Isabella was by his side, he couldn't understand a word that people in this world were saying, which is why he required a translator.

And it turns out only 15 people were supposed to come here, so since he's the 16th person, he doesn't have any privileges like the rest of us?

But if he didn't come here, my sister would be very sad. I even remember when she cried loudly, like a child, when she was separated from him. Her face immediately got relieved when she noticed that he was also brought to this world.

Should I be grateful for this?  realize that despite my hatred for him, he is the reason my sister is still alive today, and I am grateful for that. If he wasn't there, maybe I wouldn't be with my sister again for a long time.

"I'm going to bed right away because my story and the food are both done. You are free to do anything as long as it doesn't annoy me, if you disturb my sleep, I will punish you harshly."

It's still morning, but he's going to sleep. Oh, I forgot that there's a time difference with our world, we are summoned in the afternoon, but it is still early here. But still, isn't it unhealthy to sleep after just eating like this? So let me remind you, remember to thank me.

"Hey, you can't sleep after eating, it's not good for your health."

"Heh, what are you saying, Amel? I can guarantee my body is stronger and healthier than yours, we can test it in bed if you don't believe it."

This fucking bastard said it in front of my sister. How dare he say that with a proud face as if it were normal?

"You son of a bitch. Sister, don't you see that? Look, he is a pervert who must be beaten…”

“Hey, You don't have to yell like that. I'm going to sleep now, don't say anything, don't be noisy, and don't disturb me, Goodbye."

Damn it, he ran away, and my sister didn't say anything about this. Hasn't she already seen the true face of the man she likes? He's a perverted bastard, but why is my sister just smiling like that?

"Sister, let's return to our room, we need to rest as well."

I tried to pull my sister's hand, but it didn't move at all. I looked at it, and it turned out she was thinking something, like she's already realizing how fucking a man she likes, that's a good thing.

"Ahh, Amel, you can go on your own, I'll rest here. I have to take care of him because of his current condition, or something terrible could occur."

What? Do you think I will believe what you say? All this time, you kept looking at Evan, who was sleeping and looked tempted to be near him. I also saw that Isabella was beside him, hugging him tightly without caring that we were both still here.

“No, sister, whatever explanation you give now, you must not sleep next to..."

My sister ignored what I was saying and let go of my hand. Instead, she went straight to the bed and laid down next to the empty side, giving him a strong hug much like Isabella had.

“Sister, let's…”

"Amel, if you are noisy one more time, I will spank your ass really hard."

I tried to pull my sister out of bed but stopped because Evan said that. Damn it, what should I do? Sister will not leave here no matter what. Arghh, keep in mind that I was compelled to do this action because my sister was also here, if she wasn't there, don't expect me to do something like this.

So I lay down next to my sister, sleeping on the same bed as this disgusting man, even though for some reason my eyes felt heavy and sleepiness started to appear, and finally I closed my eyes without realizing it and woke up in the afternoon hugging this man tightly. What the fuck happened?

*****

Hahahaha, as I expected, he is always surrounded by interesting things, trouble comes to him like he was cursed by someone who holds a grudge against him, and now this will be the biggest problem he will face.

I intended to meet him after a long time to show off my abilities, but I didn't expect that I would be summoned to this world. It seems that it is true that if we are both in the same place, then incidents will occur there.

Well, at least it's getting more exciting now. I finally escape my monotonous life and start on exciting adventures. I don't care what you want, whether it's saving the world, fighting the devil emperor, or whatever it is. As long as it's exciting, I'll do it with pleasure. You guys didn't ask me, and I'll do it my own way.

But what makes me curious is why he came to this world and why he didn't get the abilities that we all have. I'm sure if other people knew about this, they would be as curious as me.

If the materials available to summon us were only prepared for 15 people, then with what power could he come to this world? I find it hard to imagine that magicians could make such a small calculation error like this, so there must be another variable going on, and who knows what it is? , what's the purpose, and more and more questions arise the more I think about it, so I might as well stop thinking about it.

Ahh, but that's not all. The most fascinating event is going to happen at the banquet, and he is the one who causes it, and he is the one who has to solve the problems he will face.

Evan, how are you going to handle this? What steps are you going to take to live the peaceful life you have always desired in this world? And in such a brutal world, can your method be able to keep you alive?

Ahahaha, I hope you don't disappoint me, Evan. Use all your wits, your tricks, your cunning, and whatever it is, as long as it can be useful for you like you always used it before.

I really should get some sleep now so that I can fully appreciate the amazing show that will take place later. I hope this wish of mine comes true, Amen. Hahahaha

0