The Reality (Part 6)
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The room where I had previously fallen asleep was now lit, the sky was beginning to become dusk, signifying that the time for the banquet was getting closer, and noises from the adjacent room could be heard, indicating their excitement.

After leaving the room, I discovered three beautiful women chatting cheerfully. I'm not sure what subject they were discussing that caused them to be so excited, but when I walked up to them, everyone stopped talking and smiled at me, with friendly smiles, of course, except for one person who I hugged on the bed earlier.

“Hey girls, what are you talking about that makes you laugh like that?”

“Fufufu, that's a secret, Evan. This conversation is only for women, men like you should not know about it."

"Evan, how was your sleep? I didn't want to wake you up because you were sleeping so deeply."

Oh, what's this? Is Avia refusing to answer my question? and Bella also seemed to be changing the topic of conversation. That increased my interest in what they were discussing even more.

“Of course I slept well, I have a very comfortable pillow, so I hugged it tightly just now.”

I gave Bella a humorous answer because I was interested to see how they all, especially Amel reacted.

"Ehh, you hugged Evan? I think what happened was the opposite."

"Yeah, I believe that you were the one receiving the really tight hug the last time I saw you. I made an attempt to keep you apart, but I failed."

Bella and Avia really understood me, they followed this game while looking at Amel's expression, whose face was getting redder. She tried to say something, but in the end, she just lowered her head.

"Oh, it turns out that happened too, let's forget about that, the banquet will start soon, have you finished preparing?"

Let's avoid embarrassing Amel any longer, or she'll be mad at me.

"All we need to do is put on dresses, if we wear them right now, I'm worried they would wrinkle, so we're ready for the banquet. Instead, I believe you should shave your hair. I'm sure that will help you when you show up for dinner later, Evan."

Avia suggested me to shave my head out of nowhere, she didn't say anything about my messy hair before. But it seems like the advice she gave was very good. I need to tidy up my hair so that my plan can go well. I'm sure first impressions are very important everywhere.

“I think what you said is right, Avia. But where can I find a barber here? Actually, Alex is actually capable of doing it too, but right now I don't want to meet him."

“You don't need to worry about that, Evan. Miss Amel can do it, you just have to sit back and let her work."

"Amel? Are you sure about that, Bella? Wouldn't my hair be in danger if she did it? Ahh, not only my hair but my head would be in danger."

“What are you saying, bastard? Haven't you seen my sister's hair? I'm the one who cut it."

“But that's a woman's hairstyle."

"Don't underestimate me, bastard. I've studied and have the official certificate to run a salon if I want to."

Why would she pick up such knowledge? She doesn't need to do that because she is so wealthy.

"Oh, I can see what you are thinking. I learned so I can cut my sister's hair, so she doesn't have to look for another place but come to me to take care of her beautiful hair."

Oh, Her love for her cousin looked to be very intense. I saw Avia awkwardly avert her gaze from me, it seems like she knows that too.

"Well, if that's how you put it, shave my hair and do it as well as you can. Remind yourself not to let me down or your sister will feel the same way."

"Tch, of course I won't disappoint my sister, so just sit down and let me do it now."

I did as Amel instructed. I took a seat in what appeared to be a chair that they had prepared. In addition, I noticed the mirror which hadn't been there before. I feel like a client in this private salon, and Amel is taking care of me right now.

She began shaving while examining the shape of my face and hair, as if she were seriously thinking about what hairstyle would work best for me.

"What style do you want?"

"I leave it to you, just give it the best you can."

"All right, I'll pick what I think looks best on you, then I'll just cut a little and clean up the rest. You appear like a slacker because of your untidy hair, which isn't too horrible because it just partially covers your ears and eyes."

She didn't miss the opportunity to make fun of me, even though I was too lazy to straighten my hair every morning, so I left it as it was after showering.

The time it took for this to be finished took almost an hour. Since it only makes a little cut, it ought to go quickly. However, Bella and Avia also offered their suggestions, so there were some modifications made here and there, and it took some time to get things to their liking. Since the outcomes were excellent. I'm already handsome, but with this hairstyle, my handsomeness increases, hahahaha.

"Why are you laughing like that? Does this look funny?"

Bella asked me because I suddenly laughed after seeing myself in the mirror.

"No, that's not the case, I'm just admiring my good looks. This only makes me more handsome, because I'm already handsome, hahahaha"

"Your self-confidence seems to have reached the sky, you narcissistic bastard."

"Amel, now look at my face and tell me whether it looks handsome or not, because I'm sure in your heart you'll agree with me."

"Well, of course not. I've seen guys who are more attractive than you, you seem like an average man."

"Fufufu, Amel, don't avoid him like that, instead, say it clearly and look at his face."

"Wh..why do you say that too, sister?"

"Well, because he looks very handsome to me, now quickly put on the clothes I have prepared, Evan. We're going to change clothes as well. Isabella, hurry up and join me now."

"What do you mean? This is my room, I want to change here... Hey, let me go... Evaaannn"

Bella was dragged by Avia forcefully out of this room, leaving me alone with the serene ambience. I changed into what Avia had been getting ready for right away. I checked the time and saw that the banquet would begin in thirty minutes, which would determine my life in this world in the future.

*****

We had changed into dresses for the banquet, all of these dresses were very elegant with high-quality materials, so we were a little confused about what to choose.

"Director, why are you dragging me here? I want to see Evan now."

"Shut up, Isabella, I'd like to see him too, but I believe a later meeting will be more fascinating. I have no doubt that it would surprises us both far more than watching him change clothes."

This girl has been complaining ever since, it's not like we're separated from Evan forever. I also want to see him, but I'm holding back for the sake of it.

“Oh, you are a genius, Director. I didn't think that far ahead."

"Heh, of course I can think about that, because my mind is broader than yours, little girl."

"What? Are you asking for a fight again?”

Ouch, I didn't mean to say that to this girl, but this habit is really hard to change.

"Hey, stop fighting. I want to give you a word from Evan, he tells you to stay away from him during dinner, not to approach him or talk to him, just do as when facing a stranger."

Amel's words surprised me. When did Evan say that? He didn't say anything earlier, and his attitude was the same as usual.

“What do you mean, Miss Amel? When exactly did Evan mention that?”

“He mentioned it right before me leaving the bedroom, I almost forgot to tell you two.”

“But why did he tell you?”

"Because he knows you will ask a lot of questions like this, sister."

I couldn't reply to what Amel said because it was right, but I still couldn't accept why he didn't say anything to either of us and instead said it to Amel.

"I'm going to meet Evan now, you guys can go to the banquet first."

"I'm coming with you too, Director. Evan has to explain it well, or I'll be upset with him."

"No, you don't have to do that, he also ordered me not to let you see him."

Amel blocked me from the door, she seemed to get another message from Evan again.

"Okay, now I'm mad at you, Amel. He said it to you, but not to me. I understand it, but I still can't accept it."

“Miss Amel, is there anything else he said? Spill it all now."

“Ahh, this is the final message. Please do as instructed, as it is a necessary part of the plan. Furthermore, because he won't be joining us, there's no need to wait for him to go to the banquet.”

Plan? plan for what?Why doesn't he involve me in this plan? This is something I don't like about him.

"I don't care about the plan or whatever it is, I'll..."

"Stop it, Isabella, let's think calmly and just follow what he says, because if we get involved, it might mess up his plans."

"But, director, are you just going to accept this?”

“Of course not, I don't like this at all. But let's believe in Evan, and we will step in to help him in unexpected situations later."

"Well, I'll follow what you say, director."

Isabella agreed with my statement. Even though I'm hoping everything goes according to Evan's plan, we both need to be ready for the worst case scenario that might happen.

Knock..Knock..Knock

{Come in}

The maid, who was outside the room, entered the room where the three of us were chatting. Looking at the time, it seemed like it was time for the banquet.

{Miss, the banquet will start in 20 minutes, shall we leave now?}

{Sure, let's go now. What about the other teachers and students?}

{Except for Mr. Evan and Mr. Alex, who said it would be a bit late, all the teachers and students are ready, so we may leave now}

It seems that the one who will accompany Evan is Mr. Alex, if that's the case, then we don't need to wait and can immediately go to the banquet hall. I looked at Amel and Isabella, they also seemed ready to leave.

{Please lead the way.

{Please follow me, Miss}

We came out of the room and found everyone who was summoned to this world was ready. They all looked stunning and confident, wearing luxurious noble clothes, at least this was better than their depressing appearance..

"Teachers and students, I'm happy you're not depressed and can stay positive. I hope you don't embarrass us at the banquet later. This will be a very important banquet, so the first impression must be good. We don't know how to survive in this world, so don't cause any trouble. That's it. Now let's head out"

“YES DIRECTOR!”

I said a few words to ease the atmosphere, which was still a little tense. Actually,  my main reason was to wait maybe Evan and Mr. Alex would come with us, but it seemed like they couldn't go together. Then, with the help of the servants, we headed to the dinner venue—the stage for the start of our new story.

 *****

The atmosphere of the night sky in this world is very different from our world, the stars can be seen clearly, two red and blue moons hang on the night skies, with the background of majestic imperial palaces, and the lights that illuminate the way to the place of the banquet are increasingly enhancing the night charm of this world.

The people behind me were captivated by the beauty that would never be found in our previous world, while my mind was full of what Evan would do next. Even though today I just wanted to meet him, let go of all the struggling I felt, Who would have guessed that I would actually be involved in this situation? The good news is that Evan was also summoned to this world, but the bad news is that there is an anomaly in Evan's body, so he doesn't have any of the abilities that we all have.

I walked behind the director and the teachers, so I could see the director's face, which was already expressing what she was thinking, it appeared that she and I were thinking the same thing.

"...nior... senior..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Jeremy. I have a lot on my mind right now, this incident has confused me."

I seemed to be daydreaming and not paying attention to my surroundings, even though I was chatting with Jeremy, the student council president and also my successor.

"It's okay, senior, I also understand that our current situation is very surprising, and it will definitely take a long time to adapt well here."

“Yes, you're right, all of this happened too quickly, forget about that. Were the student council members brought here just the two of you?”

"Yes, only Adrian and I were called here, but why do you ask, senior?"

It's just small talk, don't think I don't know your feelings for me. Even though I rejected you, it seems like you're too stubborn.

"I'm just curious how many of my juniors that I personally guide come here, it seems like there are only the president and vice secretary. I thought there would be female members from the Student Council who also came here."

Come on, why did it take so long to get to the banquet hall? There are several things I need to ask the director about the development of his relationship with Evan.

"I don't know why only the two of us were called, but I think it shows how special we are compared to the other members of the student council, right?"

“Ahahaha, you're right about that, Jeremy.”

Your arrogance is what makes you unpopular among women, even though your abilities are good enough to become student council president, your pride is too high.

"Senior, it looks like we are almost there, look over there, even from here, you can see the luxury of the event taking place."

I looked ahead and found a place filled with light. The sound of beautiful musical melodies could be heard, and many nobles could be seen walking around and laughing. That's just in the outer courtyard, who knows what kind of luxury we will find when we enter that large building? And that question was immediately answered when we entered.

{The honorable guests have arrived}

When a butler announced our arrival, everyone's attention immediately turned towards us. Their gazes showed curiosity, eagerness, and admiration. We were shown to the middle of the room, where we could seat at a number of expensive tables and chairs.

{Dear guest, please take a seat here. You can call us if you want to eat something, or you can pick it up yourself. Also, please understand that maybe there will be some people who are too eager to greet you}

{All right, I appreciate the reminder, and when will your highness the princess come here?}

{High-ranking nobles, in addition to the royal families that will arrive in ten minutes, Miss, there will also be some nobles and royal families from other nations. Those who are already here are middle to lower-level nobles}

As usual, the director speaks for us, but it looks like this event is bigger than I expected, all the nobles from the lowest to the highest level will be present, and that includes some honorable guests from other kingdoms. It's amazing how they can hold an event this big for us when we just came.

"Jeremy, I'm going to meet the director. Bye."

"Ehh, senior... senior..."

Jeremy called me, but I ignored him. There's something more important than being with someone like him. I found the director and Amel sitting in the closest place to the place provided for royal families, so I went there.

"Director, allow me to sit here, there are some things I want to talk about."

"Oh, you surprised me, Miss Isabella, of course you can sit here, after all, this table is too big for the two of us to sit at."

Indeed, these tables provide seats for five people, so with me sitting next to the director, the three seats are filled. However, before I could say anything, I noticed someone was coming towards this spot.

"Can I also have a seat with you, director? I have a couple of questions for you."

"Miss Celeste, it's very rare that we can talk together, of course you can sit here."

She is Miss Celeste, Evan's homeroom teacher, and one of the women who tries to get closer to Evan. A very beautiful woman that even made me and the director on guard. She has rose-pink hair and a voluptuous body, yet despite how sinful her body is, her face has an innocent expression and a soft smile that she displays all the time.

Since I first entered school, she always won the beauty contests that were held, in fact, I could only get second place if she took part, but for some reason she didn't manage to attract Evan with all her charm.

"So, Miss Celeste, what would you like to ask?"

"Are you dating my student, Evan. Director?”

And she suddenly dropped the bomb just like that, her always smiling facial expression disappeared, making the mood on this table tense.

0