Chapter 30 (NSFW)
154 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alryc ran up to Arland, "Why didn't you tell me you were THAT Arland?!"

Arland grinned sheepishly, "I was exiled, as I said. I'm not technically allowed to use my last name."

Lyn looked up at him in awe, "You're a full blown nobleman?! You could totally set up my nest!"

Arland laughed, "Sorry Lyn. I actually can't. I'm not in line for my father's land or title. Even before I was exiled, my sister was first in line. I was always just a back-up. I was taught more about military tactics and training. I was planned to take over as his general and my sister was to take his title."

Alryc tapped his chin, "Hang on... You're the one that Nury mentioned a while ago. The friend she met... HOW THE HELL DIDN'T I REALIZE THAT SOONER?!

Arland put his arm around Nury and kissed her temple, "All the signs were there. It's on you that you didn't put them together, bud. Come on, lets head back to our cabin for the night."

As they walked, Lyn kept mumbling, "I can't believe I had a nobleman right here, under my nose, and I never once thought to fight for him from Nury... Damn..."

***

The following day, Arland was out walking through the village. After his victory over Urlir, they'd spent the night feasting, while also allowing him and his group to keep their weapons and giving them free reign of the village. He glances up at the sun and noticed it was nearly at its peak.

Arland turned and made his way through the market, up to the elders' hall.

As he entered, the male from yesterday, who he had learned was named Galos, stood to greet him.

"Arland! You made it!"

"You requested me to meet with you, so here I am. Galos. Ymzan. Zaelk," Arland nodded his greeting to each in turn. They gestured for him to come sit.

As he took his seat opposite the small table from them, Zaelk slid a mug towards him, "Bloodroot tea. Very good. Very tasty."

Arland took the mug and took a small sip from it as Galos began speaking, "Arland, my friend... First I want to say that your display yesterday was phenomenal. You're truly a master of your craft. You've done Leera's memory proud - and all of us by extension. Second, I wanted to cement a few things with you. I'm sure you've guessed that we're not the only vardor settlement, though we are the largest."

Arland met his gaze, before shifting to Ymzan as she took over, "We do have some sway with the others, though not as much as we once did. It's in this spirit that we'd like you to spare some of your party to travel with our people."

Galos took over again as he lowered his drink, "We plan to send out a small party to recruit other vardor. Having some non-elves would go a long way to showing our intent to rejoin the world."

Arland nodded as he pondered it, "I'll speak with them. I doubt Nury would go and I've got other matters to attend to. But we could potentially spare Lyn and Alryc."

Ymzan grinned, "Wonderful. Might I ask who else you plan to recruit? You said you're a noble and that Lyn is a goblina capable of recruiting goblins. Is it safe to say these are allies as well?"

"That is the plan. The goblins might be tough, but they're basically a sure thing. They can't go against their imprinting. And while my father may be getting up there in age, I am technically in exile for another year. He might not be willing to help with his forces directly, but I imagine he'll be willing to aid in some way."

Zaelk furrowed his brow, "You didn't mention you've been exiled..."

"Long story short, I was exiled as a show of force only. My father didn't want to lose face to the commoners. And while I'm not allowed to return, an envoy of the Anti-Demon Force is. As long as I don't ride under my own banner, I'm golden to enter to speak with him."

"Anti-Demon Force?"

"Aye. A force to hunt demons and free elves. It's more or less just an excuse to fly a different banner when I return."

The elders shared a look before nodding and Galos spoke, "Very well. You'll be given supplies and escorted back to the path you came here on whenever you wish to leave. You won't be held under guard this time. You're always welcome within this village, Arland. You, Nury, Lyn, and Alryc."

Arland nodded and stood, turning to leave. At the door he stopped and turned back, "I'll speak with Lyn and Alryc about going with your people. Nury and I will leave tomorrow morning."

The three elders nodded and Arland exited the building. He made his way back down a couple levels of the village before coming to the house they'd been granted.

As he entered, a petite feminine vardor sprinted up, "Master! It's so great to see you again! How was the village today?!"

"Hey, Volni. It was... surprising. Everyone is bustling around. The blacksmith looks especially busy."

Volni grinned, "Of course! You brought this village back to life! We were dying off without a good fight. The villagers are all aflutter with the news of impending war, and the blacksmith is currently working his hands to the bone to create weapons for us all."

They blushed, "Th-Thank you, Master Arland. You've given my people a reason to live once again!"

Arland grinned and patted their head, "Don't mention it. So, you're the one that'll be handling this house for us while we're away, huh?"

Volni beamed, "Yup! And damn proud to as well! I'm small, so I won't get in your way. I'm quick, so I can do whatever needs doing before you know it needs doing. AND!" They paused to inhale, "I'm always full of energy, so I can be active from dawn to dusk!"

Arland chuckled and walked over to the couch, taking a seat, "I see that. Listen, Volni... I'm not used to having a servant anymore. So please, Drop the master part. Just Arland from now on."

"But-"

"Don't make me make it an order, young one," He threatened playfully.

They blushed and looked away, "But that's way too informal... Can I at least call you by some title...?"

Arland tapped his chin, "Well... If it's that important to you, how about something familial rather than subservient? I'll let you pick."

Volni shifted their weight to one foot and tapped their other foot as they crossed their arms, "Hmm.... Familial... Oh! I know! How about 'Vurathar'? It's vardor and means 'Elder sibling, not by blood'."

Arland thought about it for a moment, "Vurathar... Sure. You can call me that, I guess."

Volni leapt into the air, their arms spread wide, "YAY!!"

Arland grinned and stood, "So, I probably should've asked last night, but... Would you rather I refer to you as male or female, Volni?"

The petite dark-skinned elf gave a large, toothy grin, "Either! I don't have tits but I like dressing in more feminine clothes. Plus I sound like a girl, so it's whatever you want."

Arland patted their head again, "Then how about I just think of you as your own unique self? You're Volni, plain and simple."

Volni nodded vigorously, "Thanks, Vurathar!"

"Now, is everyone awake? I'd like to speak with them about a matter."

"Yes, Vurathar! The girls are in the shower together, but Alryc is on the porch."

Arland grinned, "The girls are, huh? Thank you, Volni."

He stepped onto the porch and Alryc looked over at him, "Something up, Arland?"

"Yeah, actually. Once the girls are out, we'll have to have a sit-down."

"Uh-oh. That sounds bad..."

Arland laughed and shook his head, "It's not."

Alryc turned, "Then what's the big deal?"

"I'd rather not repeat myself. We'll wait for the girls."

Alryc turned back to look at the forest with a grunt.

A few minutes later, Nury and Lyn stepped out, both with just towels wrapped around their hair and not a fiber covering the rest of them.

"Hey, guys. Come have a seat," Arland called, waving them over.

"Kay~"

Nury and Lyn plopped down on either side of him, Nury on the left and Lyn on the right.

"What's this all about, Arland?"

"I met with the elders. And here's the deal: Nury and I will be continuing our travels to recruit new allies. Alryc and Lyn... You'll be going with the vardor as a show of faith to the other villages."

Lyn gasped, "But what about goblins you find?!"

Arland shrugged, "Nury and I can handle them, I'm sure. Any you find, you're welcome to imprint."

Lyn flexed her fists, "You mean you'll kill them..."

Arland nodded, "Yes, unfortunately. We'll try to speak with them, but if we can't..."

Lyn took a deep breath and nodded, "I understand... I don't like it, but... I get it..."

Alryc nodded, "We'll leave in the morning?"

"Indeed. So, enjoy your last day here. I'm sure Volni will keep you busy."

The two girls grinned, and Nury spoke, "They'll certainly be a handful."

Volni's voice rang out from inside, "I heard that! Don't make me come out there, Miss Dragoness!"

The four burst into laughter as they stood, heading back inside.

Later that night, Arland, Nury, Alryc, and Lyn were seated around a table eating their last meal in the village before retiring for the night, Nury and Arland in one room and Alryc and Lyn in the other. Volni, for their part, crashed on the couch.

Arland stripped, lay on the bed, and grinned as he watched Nury strip out of her towel.

She turned and met his gaze, "So, this is our last night in a private room with a comfy bed for a while..."

Arland let his eyes roam over her, "Aye. But we're not alone..."

"We've fucked in front of Alryc and Lyn before."

"I meant Volni."

"Volni is older than you, Arland. They're at least a hundred and twenty. Definitely an adult in their own right."

"True... Fuck it, let's do it."

Nury walked on the balls of her feet, making her legs appear longer as she slowly placed one in front of the other. Her wings seemed to vibrate in excitement as her tail swished left and right. She placed her hands on the bed and crawled up until her warm hand wrapped around his rapidly growing manhood.

"My my, Arland. It seems the idea of someone watching has really gotten you fired up..."

Arland grinned as she stroked his dick, "You know, the more I hear, the more I'm wondering if you're not corrupting me... I was a good, wholesome noble years ago..."

Nury grinned as her tongue snaked out of her mouth, wrapping around his member. She slowly began stroking him as she licked him, her tongue feeling hotter than normal.

After a few minutes, she released his shaft and straddled him, her hand still stroking his length, "Oh, I don't think you were ever all that wholesome, my dear. But you certainly were a very energetic little boy. And I'm glad to see that energy carried through into... 'other' things." She winked at him.

Arland reached up and grabbed her breasts. She met his gaze, "You like these tits even though they're not massive?"

He nodded, "I love them because they're yours..."

She moved down his length and leaned forward, wrapping her handful-sized breasts around the underside of his cock.

As she slid up and down, stroking his length with her soft, small pillows, there was a small groan outside the door. Arland looked over.

Nury pushed his cheek back to look at her, "It's Volni. They're still a virgin, dear. Can't blame them for being curious."

Arland groaned as her tongue snaked out and flicked across his head. Suddenly he had an idea. He held a finger to his lips as he crawled out from under her and made his way to the door.

He pulled the door open and glared down at the small vardor kneeling there, their ear having been pressed to the door as their hands worked their cock and pussy.

"Volni... You know it's rude to spy, right?"

Volni froze and met his gaze. They gulped and looked around, "Um, no! Not spying. Just wanted to check in."

Arland crossed his arms, "Really? Then why are your pants around your ankles and your hand is shoved between your thighs?"

Volni's hands snapped away, "I'm sorry, Arland! I couldn't help it. Your voice and Nury's noises. I couldn't help it!"

"And I bet you were fantasizing about joining us...?"

By this point, Volni had tears in their eyes as they slowly nodded, "I-I-I'm sorry..."

Arland sighed and scooped them into his arms, carrying the small futa into the room, kicking the door shut softly behind him.

He set Volni on the bed and grinned, "We're not actually mad. A little irritated that you were spying, but... If you want, you can watch us. Nury and I are exhibitionists. We enjoy watching and being watched."

Volni's eyes sparkled as Arland moved back to Nury. She laid back and spread her legs wide, "Coem fuck me, stud. Volni, you can watch or play with yourself and let us watch. Either way is hot."

Volni looked between them for a moment before slowly stripping their clothes off and sitting against the headboard, their legs splayed wide, their cock and pussy on display. Their hands went down, fingers sliding between their labia while their other hand wrapped around their cock and began stroking.

Arland crawled up and slid his dick into Nury's pussy, "Fuck, you're tight..."

Nury moaned as he hilted, "You're a pretty big boy. So thick..."

Arland grinned as his hands groped her tits, his thumbs teasing her nipples, "And you're so fucking sexy, baby..."

He started moving his hips, thrusting his length in and out of her. She moaned and wrapped her legs around him. Her nails dug into his back and raked down, leaving long red welts in their wake. Her mouth moved up, sucking on his neck.

Arland picked up the pace as he and Nury looked over at the petite dark-skinned futa. Their hand pumped up and down their cock while their fingers worked in and out of their pussy.

Volni blushed, "D-don't stare so much... It's embarrassing."

"You're staring at us," Arland said, still drilling into Nury.

The dragoness grinned, "Yeah - ngh! - You're looking awfully closely! - Ah, fuck Arland, right THERE!!"

Nury tensed up and clenched her inner walls as her orgasm hit, causing Arland to groan and cum as well. He pumped her full of his hot seed.

"Gods, Nury. You're the best."

"Awe, thanks Arland. You're pretty fucking great, yourself."

Volni whined, "That was hot.."

"You gonna cum, Volni?" Nury asked.

Volni looked down and met their gaze. Their eyes were glazed over as their hands stroked their cock faster, and the other hand plunged in and out of their pussy.

Nury looked up at Arland and grinned, "Hey hun... Follow my lead?"

Arland nodded and pulled out of her. Nury rolled onto her stomach and crawled closer. Arland followed right behind her. Nury gripped Volni's thighs and pulled them away from the headboard before wrapping her lips around the six-inch cock. Arland moved in under the two of them and pressed his tongue into their soaked pussy.

Volni's eyes widened and their hands flew out, gripping the sheets.

"H-holy shit! What the fuck, guys?!"

Nury's eyes looked up and locked onto the vardor's gaze, her gaze seeming to say 'Just enjoy it'.

Volni's head fell back and they groaned. Their hands moved to grip Nury's horns. She smirked around the futa's length, then slowly took it all in.

The futa elf's eyes widened, "S-so... Good... Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon, you two..."

Nury nodded and hummed, her throat vibrating the futa's cock. The extra sensation brought Volni to the edge.

"Nury! ARLAND! I'M GONNA-"

They were interrupted by their own orgasm hitting, shooting their load down Nury's throat. Arland could hear Nury gulping repeatedly. He pressed his tongue into her waiting hole, drawing another orgasm, as clear fluid squirted out.

Arland pulled back, wiped his face, and grinned, "Wow, Volni. I never would've guessed you were a squirter."

The Vardor had a lazy half grin as their eyes were completely glazed over, as they mumbled incoherently.

Arland looked over at Nury who had just finished milking the softening cock of the last of that load of semen, "So? How was it?"

The woman smiled, "Not bad. These vardor eat pretty healthy, so I expected their cum to taste delicious. And it's second only to yours. But yours is flavored with love."

Arland leaned in and kissed her, "It's hard to beat the taste of love. Their pussy was much the same."

Nury caressed his cheek, "Should we send them back out?"

Arland looked down at Volni, "You can fight if you want, but I'm tired."

Nury laid down beside the elf, "Then let's just sandwich them and sleep."

Arland nodded and laid down on the other side of the vardor and quickly found sleep.

Announcement
Hello, my beautiful horny people!! I certainly hope you enjoyed this one! It would do wonders if you could check out my SubscribeStar! I have considered using Patreon, but they've been on a rampage against NSFW creators recently, and I'd rather not risk creating one just to have it shut down. Or, if you're interested in aiding someone in need, my friend and fellow author MichiNagi is still in need: His gofundme is here. I'm still offering commissions to anyone that donates to him! Just drop a comment letting me know, and we can discuss the details. Anything you want, no fetishes or kinks off limits, delivered to you privately within two weeks (usually within one, however).

prices are: $10 - 1500 word commission, $15 - 2500 word commission, plus an additional $0.05 per word after that.

6