Chapter 7: Threesome with the Blonde Teachers
553 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, you're back again? Popping in here in physical form this time, huh?" The questions were asked by a voice that refused to settle on being either gratingly smug or a sanctimonious sermon, and therefore landed smack dab in the middle of both.

"G-goddammit, you... y-you pale-haired, blood-sucking harpy! You're not fleecing me out of a single copper piece!! You hear that, S-stella-bitch?!" I roared a wild chant, flapping and flailing my arms in a passionate show of my mercantile pride.

Before I had even registered where I was or who was greeting me, I had managed to knock down several books and even more scroll cases in my righteous fury. Panting from exhaustion, my large body unable to facilitate a longer outburst, I found myself catching my breath among ethereal bookshelves in the same starlit library I had travelled to after I had lost my virginity.

Erome, the slightly above palm-sized bookkeeper of reality, had halted her diligent scribbling in a leather-bound tome and stared at me. The girl leaned against her feather quill, the writing implement taller than herself while she muttered. "Jeez, talk about rotten attitude! Barging in here, making a huge mess like an overgrown child throwing a temper tantrum! Warlocks these day just aren't what they used to be."

I glanced down at the mess of spread out books and paper at my feet, sweat from my righteous rage dripping down onto the priceless records. "S-sorry..." I wheezed out, my chest heaving in need of air.

The archon squinted at me, scrutinizing me while she leaned heavier against the feather quill. It bent in an arc under her weight.

With the fury in my chest slowly dulling, I took proper notice of the foul-mooded fairy. Despite Erome's small size she was perfectly proportioned, her voluptuous body rivaling any of the beautiful sorceress I had encountered today. The girl had exchanged the see-through bodycon she had worn last time for a crop top and skirt combo. But they seemed to severely lack textile for use for clothing in her extraterrestrial domain; Erome’s pleated skirt was so short that it would be more fitting to describe it as a belt, while the top was cropped to the point where one could peek more than half of her sizable, perky breasts. Thong straps rode high up on her hips–like the girl sought to flaunt her slutty choice of underwear. Not that seeing the straps were needed for that–thanks to the length of her "skirt", the transparent black thong that just barely covered her completely smooth sex was impossible to hide.

This no-nonsense notary of heavenly records sure had an interesting sense of fashion. Too bad she was so small... Or was her size really a bad thing? I glanced to the feather quill Erome leaned up against, imagining my dick being there instead. The miniature minx hugging it, her naked breasts cushioning against my penis while a busy tongue licked along it instead of complained. Those slightly plump legs of hers enveloping my shaft while she made use of her powers to slowly levitate up and down. Hrmm... maybe Erome was perfect, just the way she was. Just the right size.

"Hmph! Fine! You're excused." A cross harumph put an end to my dirty fantasies. For now. "So, what's up anyway, Strawberry-Virgin?"

"Hey! I'm not a virgin!"

Erome cringed. "Tell me about it! Been real busy chronicling your mad sexapades as of late." I chortled, she shrugged. "Some people just are like that, huh? No matter how much sex they have, you'd swear they're virgins! Guess you simply have that 'strawberry-virgin' look about you." 

"Y-yeah?" My subsiding anger sparked up again, my words steered by recent fantasies. "Like you're one to talk about what 'look' others have, Erome. What's the deal with your slutwear, huh? You're not a sorceress at the Academy, forced to wear horny leotards by a Word of Power, yet you still chose to dress like a thirsty whore!"

"A thirsty whore? T-thanks! You really think so? Gee, I mean, I always try my hardest to!" To my surprise, the immodest imp’s face lit up with a smile and giggle while she pulled coyly at the hem of her extremely short miniskirt. After a brief moment of this unexpected and jarring display, Erome's small fist collided with her own head, the girl literally knocking some sense into herself. She swayed unstable in place and then pointed an accusatory, tiny finger at me. "Geh! See, this is the issue dealing with you warlocks! One of your ancestors managed to get his grubby mitts on me and totally messed with my sense of style. It's not my fault I have to constantly put up with you guys, okay?!"

"Huh?"

"Oh! And you know what? Now that you've got me ranting and all–I used to be like, super tall, too! Much, much taller than you humans. Until some prankster warlock figured it would be more fun to see me chronicle the history of everything if I were too small to properly hold my quill. Oh oh! And even my name was different. But another warlock forced me to drop the 'J'. He said he found 'Erome' to be more fitting name for me."

"I'm, uhh… sorry?"

"Bleh!" The archon stomped her feet over the pages of the open book she was standing atop. She gave a final huff and then floated towards me. "You don't really have to be. I mean, a sizeable portion of myself recognizes that I've always been this small, that I've always loved–and am compelled–to dress like a horny slut and so on. It's just... extra annoying to have to go through my own records and edit in stuff like that, y'know?" Erome steered herself down to the floor and grabbed one of the scroll cases I had knocked down. "I keep telling my superiors I ought to get hazard pay or some other compensation for having to share my Eternal Library with troublesome warlocks." She struggled with lifting the heavy case off the floor. "...but nobody ever cares about the struggles and plight of poor little Erome."

I knelt down and began to help Erome tidy up the mess on the floor. I did honestly feel bad. Not for hearing of how the Words of Power had influenced her–that was both hilarious and hot–but for losing control of my temper and messing up her place like this. Such uncouth behavior was not befitting of an outstanding gentleman like Daiichi Procus.

Without talking, we put the place back in order again. The silence, interspersed occasionally by the rustling of parchment and heavy thuds when ancient tomes were put back on their shelves again, reminded me of home. Of countless hours spent in my family's library, poring over every book I could find. The lewd stories, dirty foreign novels my father had tried to hide from others, were my favorites, but there was wisdom and entertainment to be found in almost every book. Cleaning like this was beneath me, a duty that should be taken care of by servants, like Hikari or this Erome. But books, and the knowledge they contain, should be respected. Yet, that fucking Stella had pushed me so far that I had commited what the Daiichi of just yesterday would consider near sacrilege. I groaned, massaging my aching lower back as I stretched to place another heavy piece on the top of a shelf. My revenge, Stella's comeuppance, would be sweet. I'd make sure to punish the bitch for forcing me to do this.

Erome waited until we were done before she broke the silence."Thanks. For helping me clean up and sort stuff, I mean. Not every warlock I've had to deal with would be that considerate." She buzzed at me, barely out of my reach.

"Don't mention it, Erome." I rubbed the back of my head, still slick with sweat, feeling awkward at being praised by someone for cleaning up my own mess.

The fairy sat down, resting on the air as though it was as solid as a glass table. She crossed one leg over the other, a gesture and pose that demanded my attention to once again be paid to Erome’s tiny but shapely, naked legs and round butt. The slight skin indentation from her thong straps on wide hips. Erome’s microscopic attire and sartorial choices emphasized her lewdness more than if she had greeted me stark naked. I delighted in fantasies of how her body would feel to toy with, how fun it would be to trail my thumb up over those legs, rub her abdomen, pluck the strings that were her thong straps, teasing that perky chest while I gripped her whole body tight with just my fingers.

While I was busy accosting her in my mind, Erome studied me from behind strands and bangs of her verdant hair. "Why are you here anyway, warlock?"

“O-oh, I’m-” The vile Stella, grinning as she planned to pilfer my money (!), flashed through my mind. “I had to get away from something terrible. I just… ended up here I guess.”

“Ah, so you messed up a basic teleportation spell. Tsk-tsk.” She wagged a miniscule finger my way. “Rudimentary teleportation usually involves a quick ethereal jaunt before the caster pops up at the intended destination. Normally, the time spent traversing the ethereal is so short that mortals wouldn’t even notice it. But if the caster is sloppy enough to only manage the first part of the spell, you’d end up on the ethereal plane. Which, in your case, meant stopping by here.”

“What’s so different about my case?” 

“You’re a warlock. Your domain of magic is the fabric of reality, which anchors you here, where the records of that reality are kept.” Erome explained as she flew over to one of the higher shelves. “Good for you, because a novice entering the ethereal plane with no destination in mind usually ends up dying if they’re lucky, and be etherealized if they aren’t. Here. Read up on it if you want.”

At the top of the shelf, she used both hands to grab the top of a book’s spine and pull, sending a heavy tome plummeting to the floor. I picked it up and took a look at the cover: The Perils of Interdimensional Travel .

I thumbed through the pages. Like a hundred on the preparation protocols to take before attempting teleportation, a short ten-page chapter on actually casting the spell, and then the last two-thirds were on the potential mishaps and consequences. 

“Wow. You weren’t kidding about dying being one of the best case scenarios…” I put the book down on the table. “Guess I got lucky, huh?”

“Pfft.” Erome rolled her eyes. “Luck had nothing to do with it. You’re a warlock. The Warlock of your world. Your predecessors have stacked the deck so much in your favor that a failsafe against killing yourself via teleportation is the least of it.”

“Right…” Suzuki had told me that being a warlock was about more than just learning magic. That I had to deal with gods and devils or something. And according to Erome, there’d been plenty of warlocks not just at the academy, but keeping her company here in the library too. “So I guess I can’t lose then, huh?” 

“I wouldn’t say that.” Erome shook her head. “Most warlocks are dead or worse within their first week of Awakening. But listen. When they do, it’s always their own damn fault.”  

“Most? Like, sixty percent? Eighty? Actually, you’ve got records on previous warlocks, right? Let me see those.” 

She scratched her head. “Hmm… somewhere in between sixty and eighty? It’s fuzzy for me. And everyone else. Here, follow me.” 

Erome flitted away, leading me through the shelves. Oddly, as we were walking, I noticed that there weren’t any walls in this library. Just a never-ending labyrinth of shelves that stretched from floor to ceiling, arranged like a hedge maze with an infinite night sky of starlit wonders both above and below, with larger open spaces with tables and furniture peppered through like small oasises.

My guide stopped abruptly just after zipping around a corner, and rose above me in a pirouette of astonishing aerial aptitude. The extraterrestrial scribe squinted at me, rubbing her chin with suspicion. "Say, have you been hearing any... weird voices lately, warlock? Like an echo in your head or something?"

The out-of-the-blue question caught me off-guard. "No, I don't uhhh…" Shit, I had, hadn't I? Should I-

Let's keep our affair secret for just a moment more, darling. And just like that, the sultry voice lurking in the back of my head was back. The barely noticeable drawl in its whisper was enough to send tingles up my spine.

I looked at the suspicious archon, weighing my options. Erome had a foul temper, but seemed helpful and almost kind. I knew nothing of this voice, I couldn’t even be certain that it wouldn’t end up being something potentially harmful to me. Therefore the only logical-

I'll make your silence worth your while. It’s a promise, dearest. Every desire, each dark fantasy you hold, shall be fulfilled.

I knew nothing of this voice. But I could sense its power. It–no, she–could make good on such a promise.

I shook my head. "Nope! Nothing weird in this ol' noggin of mine, Erome."

The divine sprite eyed me, and I felt like her glare bored deep into me. After a brief “scan”, Erome gave a casual shrug. "Figures. Guess I just imagined something. Well well, follow me, warlock." She waved for me and proceeded to zigzag through another corridor of infinite bookshelves.

Delightful. I’m starting to really like you, darling.

After about a minute of walking, we arrived into an opening along with the first cylindrical shelf I’d seen, sticking out like an apple core among the rest. And unlike the other shelves, this one had a purple velvet curtain draped around the middle of it. 

“One of the previous Warlocks hid the history of all previous Warlocks. He was paranoid that the next one in line would mess with his timeline, or yank him to the present to turn him into a slave.”

“Why would he worry about that?” I asked as I flipped open the velvet curtain to look at the books underneath. Inside was nothing but an inky black shadow, and the thought of sticking my hand inside of it filled me with slight dread.

Erome smirked at me. “Because he did exactly that to some other Warlocks.”

“Huh…” Reaching back into the past and pulling out warlocks, transforming them into busty sluts… yeah, I could seethe appeal. “Is there any way for me to get access to those records.”

“Doubtful. The next Warlock could have, but instead he used his power to reinforce that seal, and dozens of warlocks ever since have done the same. So no one warlock can break it.”

“Ah… so I guess I’m on my own then, huh?” 

“Uh, no!” Erome planted her hands on her hips as she flew in front of my face. “For one, you’ve got me. We’re tied together on a magical, spiritual, and metaphysical level, whether I like it or not. If you listened and did exactly what I told you to do, you’ll live a long, healthy, and fulfilled life.”

“Okay. What should I do first?”

Her face brightened up immediately, the biggest smile I’d seen the surly sprite make spreading on her face. “Well, for now, you should focus on just settling in. So it’s super simple! First, stop using magic you don’t understand! You’re at the world’s best school for magic, so let them instruct you, or you’re really going to mess things up! Second, stop trying to warp the minds of the students and teachers! Sure you might have urges, but you’ve already got a bangmaid now, so there’s absolutely no reason to keep disrupting the Academy like that, and if you keep it up, it’s going to bite you in that big ass of yours! You should just knuckle down and pay attention.” 

“Hmm… right. Okay. Sure…” I definitely wasn’t going to stop doing either of those things. 

That smile faded from her face so abruptly the room felt like it dimmed. “Hmph! Well, fine. Then, at the very least, don’t make any promises or sign any contracts. Not for the first year at least. That’s the number one most important thing, got it?”

I scratched my head. “Uh… sure. It’s a promise.” 

Erome sighed, fluttering down to land on a nearby table. “If only it were that simple. But you can’t make promises to the Chronicler. Oh well. Whatever. Look. It’s not just me, but the school itself. There’s a reason that every Warlock for the past thousand years has attended the royal magic academy, regardless of whatever they call it.”

Food for thought. Speaking of food, my stomach was starting to gnaw on my insides.

Thanks to the wild day I had had, I had barely eaten! Aside from the few morsels that Hikari had fed to me, I had barely had a snack since early morning. Skipping meals was not something Daiichi Procus could abide!

I glanced at Erome, the little scribe had made herself comfortable atop the table, with her legs dangling off its edge. The impossible microskirt fluttered and emphasized her curves as she delivered gentle kicks to the air with her bare feet. Impeccable upper thighs and butt cheeks pushed against the table's wood while the perfect pixie remained lost in thoughts of her own; she did not appear to notice how she had caught my attention. The relentless toil of transcribing (and editing) the history of everything seemed to take its toll on the diligent delight, as Erome blinked sleepily a few times before she stretched a long yawn with both arms raised above her head. Thanks to her top being cropped with no regards to decency, the yawn and raised arms caused Erome to flash her perfect (but miniature) titties my way.

While the keeper of reality seemed not even mildly bothered by her lewdness, I bit my lip and felt my loins stir when witnessing the tiny tease’s titillation. Before I found myself something to eat, I ought to give Erome a proper goodbye.

I took a small step towards the table that she was sitting on. "Even if I can't make a promise to you, I'll be certain to take your advice to heart, Erome." Another step to get closer to her. "And thanks for, well, bothering to explain all these new things to me." I inched a little closer. "I'm kinda hungry, though. How do I get back to the Academy?"

"Oh!” The sleepy sprite jumped to attention like I had woken her up. “You mean how to finish your teleportation spell? Just do what you did before, but don't ummm, stop this time. Like, just use the same thoughts and words to cast the spell. It should be super easy, if you just-" A further explanation was cut short as I lunged towards Erome. Honestly the way she dressed, she asked for it, didn't she?

The diminutive divinity gasped and her eyes widened when my hand reached for her, the archon too slow to react to my surprise attack. Fuck yes! I was dying to see if I couldn't make this little tease’s manners and treatment of me match her slutty attire a little better!

But as soon as my fingers enveloped the tiny girl, they grasped right through her; it was like her body was made out of wisps of smoke. Erome's shocked expression morphed into one of smug superiority.

"Hah! I knew it! I had you right when I pegged you as a Strawberry-Virgin perv!" She flew up from the table, phasing through my fingers. The little lightweight suddenly looked very mighty. "Sooner of later, every single warlock tries it. And if they all could, there would be no way I could do my job. Which is why I’ve got a Divine and Infernal Blessing of Protection against warlocks straight from the Seven themselves!" She dove towards me and jabbed a hand to my forehead. Her hand was solid, and it hurt like I had been stung by an angry bee! A smattering of sharp jabs followed, and then finally a kick to my nose. I tried to swat the terrible gnat away, but my hands passed through her like mist.

"S-stop! Oww..! I'm... It's all a misunderstanding, Erome..!" I whined, stumbling backwards while trying to shield myself from her impervious assault.

"This! Is! For! Your! Own! Good!" Was her immediate reply as she pulled my hair. She might say that, but the demented giggle she let out let slip the lie; she was having way too much fun with this!

This was terrible! How had it all gone so wrong?! I needed to... fix this somehow. Get away from- Ow!! It hurt so much. I needed to..!

Like in Suzuki-sensei's classroom, some buried power welled forth from within me. The only thought in my head was how I needed to get away from this problem! I finished the teleportation spell, invoking the same thoughts and feelings as when I had first cast it, just like Erome had instructed me to.

***

"S-stop! I'm sorry, I'll..." I squealed and stumbled and fell onto a soft carpet.

I had no idea where I had managed to end up but I was fortunately no longer hounded by that horrifying hornet. 

Catching my breath, lying still and sweating on the floor, I admired the impressive chandelier above me. A huge portrait of headmistress Mona hung on the wall. (In the mind of these sorceresses, it was probably a respectful depiction of their headmistress. For a beholder still blessed with common sense, Mona’s bent-over pose coupled with her signature, ocean-blue, highleg leotard wedging between her asscheeks made the oil painting smuttier than most erotic art I had seen.)

After allowing myself a brief respite I sat up and glanced around the room. An empty desk, a bed, majestic, painted windows overlooking forest and castle grounds. At last I spotted some objects that clued me in on just where I had landed: stapled on top of each other in one of the corners of this spacious room were chests bearing my family’s crest. Luggage that I had requested to be delivered from home to here by cart. This must be my room in the dormitory! Room 101! Since classes ought to be over for today, warping here actually made a lot of sense.

I struggled upright and hobbled over to a grand mirror on the wall. I had red welts and scratches on my forehead and my nose was a little swollen, but I looked alright. Those sharp nails and powerful legs hurt more than it showed.

I massaged my aching face with a whimper. After a glorious start as a warlock, I had been humbled recently. First by the white-haired bitch and now by Erome. For now, I ought to unpack my things and set my mind to figuring out a strategy for how to deal with this Stella problem.

Further throes of self pity in front of my mirror were hastily shelved when I spotted the reflection of something that stirred, ever so slightly, in my bed. I calmed my instinctual fear, figuring that it was probably Hikari; sneaking into my room and waiting to surprise me after class was in-character for that obsessed maid slut. In need of something to soothe my bruised ego, I decided to play along and pretended to not notice the girl hiding under my blankets. I hummed an inconspicuous tune and steered myself towards the pile of treasure chests from home.

From out of the blankets rose a full-sized Professor Suzuki! She’d changed out of what must have been her teaching uniform and into something more casual. Of course, “casual” in this case still meant a high-cut leotard, but this one was made of a soft woven material clinging to her like a snug purple sweater, a heart-shaped cutout around her navel as well as her breasts, giving me a mouth-watering display of cleavage. Without the gloves and stockings, she looked vulnerable and intimate, though she was still wearing the same eyepatch as before.

"Kukuku... Suzuki-sama's daring gambit was rewarded handsomely!" The stunning weirdo proclaimed as she wrapped herself snugly in the heavy blankets, like she wore multiple warm winter capes. The educator grinned widely at me, giddy and brimming with excitement. "Verily! A shrewd ruse to snare most enticing fruit!"

"Oh, you’re here already, sensei. Guess that means classes are over?" After dealing with Stella and now Erome, it was comforting to see a bitch from my Harem. A slut who could be made to know her place if she got uppity. My grin faded as my Suzuki-interpreter finally kicked in. "Did you just say r-ruse?" My heart sank. "A shrewd fucking ‘ruse’? Are you immune to my powers too or something?! Is all of this a goddamn cosmic joke?"

Suzuki's smile faded just as mine. "N-no, Master. Please, don't misunderstand me, I'm just soo incredibly... Ahem! Master, your glorious self is a Warlock, no? The incomprehensible might of the cosmos remains your domination and domain. As such, a temptress like this one is destined to submit, to serve as your harlot familiar, bearing her Master’s mark over womb and soul, as you may recall." Suzuki's grin had died, her lower lip quivered and she gave a quiet sniffle. When the teacher spoke again, she sounded pitiable and meek. Vulnerable like a little doll, like she was about to shatter. "The umm... the only ‘ruse’, was to let you in. To drain all of my mana and lower my guards to allow my future Master to fully control me. Because that is... my dream."

“Your dream is being my pocket pussy?”

“Um! W-well! I mean!” The young teacher averted her eyes while pushing the tips of her index fingers together. “I would not phrase it in so vulgar a term, but many are the night my dreams would be haunted thinking of my Warlock master, who would ravish me to sate his insatiable lusts…” 

I licked my lips. “Good. Because right now, I’ve never been more eager to sate my appetites.” 

“Oh my! And while the sun is still up! Please, be gentle, Master Warlock, for if you were to unleash your full bestial desires on me, I fear my mortal body should perish like ashs on the wind, and—” 

“Yeah, yeah. Save that for later. Appetite! I’m hungry. Get me some food. Go.” I gave her a shooing motion. “Make me a sandwich.” 

“You want me to… ah, beg pardon, Master..?”

“Sandwich. Two slices of bread. Lots of meat, nothing green or leafy. With cheese. Toasted.” 

Suzuki deflated. “I hardly think that is an appropriate use of my abilities, Master. I can teach you arcane secrets of the universe, help you to gain expertise in your fledgling abilities, or quest with you to right the wrongs of the world! Any commoner can prepare a simple meal, so—”

“So get going!” I raised my voice, having had enough of her blathering on and on and on.

“Eep!” Suzuki squeaked and back away towards the door. “Yes, Master! Right away, Master!” Rather than actually open that door though, she took out one of the crystals I’d seen earlier in her classroom and gripped it tight in one hand while the other gracefully etched a rune in the air, opening up a portal which she hopped through. 

That done, I laid back down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. “Hungry…” I wasn’t in the mood for any schemes, plotting, or shenanigans. Working on an empty stomach was something for peasants.

While I considered taking a nap until Suzuki returned, I heard the door opening. “That was fast. It better not be half-assed though. I wanted it toasted, Su—” 

As I sat back up, I saw that Suzuki hadn’t come back with my sandwich. 

“Ara. Tuckered out already, Daiichi-kun?” 

Erufu was here. 

Swallowing, I got back up onto my feet, before reconsidering and sitting at the edge of the bed. I felt an echo of pleasure and desire staring at her, remembering that virgin experience of how she’d helped me bind Rinko, how easily she’d entranced the whole classroom into worshipping me for that brief moment. The teacher was powerful, scarily so. But so damn sexy. Being an elf was just plain cheating. Tall, not quite so busty as Eushee, but only because everything was so much tighter and more perfect. 

“I was, uh… just taking a break to eat.” 

“Mmm, you do have an impressive… appetite, don’t you, Daiichi-kun?” Erufu walked forward on her high-heeled boots. When she was only feet away, she leaned down to put herself at eye-level, bending at the waist so that her breasts very nearly fell out of her much-too-small leotard. “You’ve been busy, haven’t you?”

I met her eyes for a few seconds before looking away; I remembered just how hypnotic they were. Though… did it matter if you weren’t looking? How did her magic even work? And what was I even doing? Looking away from a woman? I forced my gaze back into hers. “I just got here, so there’s a lot of catching up I need to do.” 

“Oh, don’t be mistaken. I think it’s excellent. You are the perfect specimen of a warlock. An insatiable appetite. Food, money, power.” Erufu gracefully came closer, sitting herself astride my lap, one arm wrapped around my shoulder. “Women.”

“You’re going to do great things, Daiichi. You’re aren’t a timid saint like the last war—”

“I’m back, Master!” Suzuki interrupted as she floated down from another portal, feet slowly descending to the floor, both of her hands holding up a large silver covered platter. “I hope you’re still hungry!” 

“Suzuki-chan?” Erufu remarked, amused. 

“E-erufu-sensei!?” My teacher slave dropped the tray, but thank the Seven, Erufu managed to save the day, a tendril of her magic lashing out to telekinetically float it in the air. A flick of her wrist and the tray was hovering towards us, the domed top lifting off to reveal not a sandwich, but sandwiches plural. Four sandwiches packed closely together on the circular tray with another four stacked on top, one more dripping with sauce on the very top. With the cover off, the savory aroma was wafting and filling the room, and I could feel my mouth watering. 

“Wh-what are you doing in Mah… Daiichi-san’s room?” Suzuki asked timidly, taking a step backwards, forgetting the flowery speech for a moment. 

“I wanted to have a private talk with him. But this is much more interesting. Daiichi-kun, what did you do to her?”

I reached out and grabbed the first sandwich from the tray and took a bite. Perfectly crispy toasted edges with roast layers of thin roast beef between, a hot, salty, umami-rich gravy dripping out onto my robe as I chewed. 

The sandwich was big enough I had to hold it in both hands and taller than Erufu’s heels, but I could eat at least a dozen of these. 

In the meantime, Suzuki answered for me. “Daiichi-san… um… no. Daiichi-sama, the Warlock, has transformed me into his loyal and dedicated familiar. As it was written in the stars” Suzuki balled her fists together at her side, raising her chin and staring defiantly at Erufu. 

“Is that so…? Interesting. You have the mark then?” Erufu asked. Before Suzuki could answer, she swiped with her finger and her magic went to work once more, invisible blades of air slicing and tearing through the heart-shaped cutout on Suzuki’s leotard, revealing not just her navel and belly  but now also the intricate tattoo seal I’d placed on her when she joined my Harem. “How lovely!”

As I ate, I considered just how dangerous Erufu was. Those leotards looked fragile but were infused with durable magic that protected the wearer better than a knight’s full plate armor, and she’d cut through it with a slight movement of her finger. Not only was that an impressive destructive power, but she wielded it with the precision of an artist. 

“It… it is lovely. And if you don’t mind, Daiichi-sama and I were in the middle of an important discussion about his future. As his teacher and familiar, our bond is an unbreakable thread stretching through time and space, our souls linked together, our destiny interwoven, and—”

“Beg.”

There was no magic that I could see. Just that one single word and Suzuki immediately dropped into a deep squat, legs spread open wide, arms held up like paws, drooling tongue hanging out of her mouth while she whined from the back of her throat. “Arf… arf…!” 

I swallowed the last of that first sandwich, the ravenous hunger I’d been feeling blunted for the time being. And just in time to really appreciate the sight in front of me. “You’re allowed to do that to other teachers?”

Erufu smiled at me, leaned closely and whispered into my ear. “This school exists to nurture power. So long as you don’t interfere with that mission, then exercising that power is good and just.” Her smile morphed to a foul sneer; it made Erufu's inhuman beauty look monstrous. "But some foolish sorceresses, like our ‘esteemed’ headmistress Mona, are spoiling the purity of our mission. They are willing to compromise, to make concessions for a ‘greater good'. So let’s keep this part a secret between us, hm? Just like how we’re keeping your very first class a secret too."

I swallowed, remembering that experience vividly. Erufu was definitely the kind of teacher I wanted to stay on the good side of. We saw eye-to-eye on quite a lot.

Erufu beckoned for Suzuki-sensei, and the other teacher scampered up to the bed on all fours. She remained attentive on the floor, gazing up at us both with dim eyes.

"Poor Mona. People like them. Those ‘do-gooders’ would allow for broken, pathetic wretches like little Suzuki-chan here to teach the next generation." With the grace of an elf, still comfortably balancing on my lap, Erufu raised her legs to bring her high heels just above Suzuki-sensei's head. "A worthless hag sorceress with a mana capacity barely ten times that of a man." The elf's words dripped with venom, and the kneeling woman gasped as Erufu pressed down, the sharp stilettos driving Suzuki face-down into the same carpet where I had laid to catch my breath just minutes earlier.

The whimpers and whine from the other woman stoked Erufu's savage nature, just like when she had taken part in Rinko's submission to me during this morning's class. The hand that had caressed my shoulder trailed down my arm and side, hungry fingers groping me, while Erufu's other hand slipped in-between her cleavage. Her breath quickened.

"Beg." Erufu demanded once again, the cold malice in her voice felt palpable enough to chill the air.

"Arf..! Arf..!" Suzuki-sensei's pained barks and howls were muffled against the carpet her face was buried in, as Erufu pushed harder.

"Not like some pathetic animal. Use your revolting human tongue, cur." The punishment was merciless, the fair folk domme making the lesser woman (quite literally) choke on rug.

"Please forgive Suzuki, Erufu-sama." Suzuki gave a muffled and desperate cry, graced with speech by her mistress, but still just as much of a broken creature. "Like the wise Mistress knows, Suzuki-chan’s a worthless pretender sorceress. A broken, useless hag that could never hope to compete with trueborn glory and talent!"

Erufu's eyes fluttered when she heard the other teacher debase herself, and rewarded Suzuki some moments of clemency. After letting the other woman draw a few desperate gasps of air, Erufu rammed her foot and heel to the back of Suzuki's head again. The elf moaned aloud while the stiletto raked like a pin in the subjugated teacher's angelic, blonde tangles.

The elven hypnotist had discovered an opening in my robe, and she stroked down my stomach, brushing through trails of my body hair as she drew quick breaths, almost in sync with the panicked pants of her squirming plaything.

"More."

"I'm so ashamed!” Suzuki slobbered out. “So, so mournful! Please forgive this worm, pretending to be human, for how—"

"Enough!" Erufu silenced further cries of desperation. The elf's voice was voice strained, her body taut and tense, and she gripped and fondled her massive, inflated breasts as she spoke. "I've had enough, pretending to tolerate a broken whelp like you ruining my Academy. Tomorrow morning, you are going to resign and swear off of using the parlor tricks you pretend are sorcery ever again. Desperate for employment, you shall seek up the seediest brothel in the capital city, where you'll-"

"Ahem!" I had heard enough. Not that I particularly cared for the feud between these two sorceresses, Erufu's hands hungrily exploring my body as she worked herself into heat had been more than enough reason to stay quiet and enjoy the tantalizing show. But Erufu had just overstepped, majorly.

The elf straddling me didn't much care for being interrupted in the midst of her climax; my teacher’s emotive, normally comforting, eyes were like the slits of a snake studying its prey when she whirled to me. She growled and hissed in frustration, and the fingers that had been nearing my cock now instead were sharp–like cold knives ready to be driven into my lower belly.

I swallowed, dreading my teacher’s power, but I recognized this was where I had to stand my ground.

"You've seen the Warlock’s Mark adorning her womb, Erufu-sensei. That mark means that Suzuki is a slut that has willingly given herself to me and my Harem now. I can't tolerate you sending her away or forcing her to abandon magic. You're not to depreciate one of my most valuable assets."

All was tense and quiet for a trembling moment. Then, Erufu withdrew the claws from my groin with a laugh. A mirthless, frigid laugh, but a disarming gesture of goodwill, nevertheless.

"Fine, fine. You're a young, healthy man with a big appetite, Daiichi-kun. It is not strange that you would want to play with broken toys until you get bored with them. Allow sensei to serve her up to you."

"Sensei, that's not-"

Erufu held a finger to my mouth. "Shhh... A small welcoming gift from your homeroom teacher. To commemorate a first, very successful day for our latest, promising young warlock. Ufufufufu…"

Erufu took her foot off Suzuki's head. With the meticulous finesse that she carried in her every action, the elf slunk off the bed and helped the pitiable Suzuki up from the floor.

"Did you hear all of that, Suzu-chan?" The elf’s voice when she addressed the enthralled teacher had no hints of coldness or reticence anymore. It instead was sugary sweet, bordering on baby-speak–just like how you would talk to a puppy or kitten. "Your Daiichi-sama cares so much for you!"

Suzuki's face was slightly bruised, her nose was runny, eyes wet and her hair ruined. Despite the ordeal she had been through, the ugliness gave way to a wide, dopey smile. "Uhuhu... Suzu-chan looove Master Daiichi so, sooo much!"

"I'm sure you do! That's what a good pet does!" Erufu bent forward and placed her forehead against Suzuki’s. The two teacher’s stared into each other’s eyes, and the lighthearted sweetness that the elder educator spoke took on a demanding insistence. "And Suzu-chan is a loyal and obedient little petgirl who would do anything to satisfy her Master, Daiichi Procus."

"Y-yes! Arf! Arf!" Suzuki barked happily in agreement.

The agreeable barks were rewarded by a hug, and Erufu led Suzuki, who stumbled forward on trembling legs, towards the huge mirror on the wall. "Now, isn't there something... missing perhaps? What's an important look for a good little petgirl? To make sure Suzu-chan never misses an order from her beloved Master?"

"Ummm..." The mindbroken teacher tilted her head, studying herself in the mirror for a while. Erufu remained quiet, acting the role of the kindly, guiding mentor. "Oh..!" Suzuki finally exclaimed and waved her hand in a circle. Poof! A pair of droopy animal ears, like the ungodly amalgamation of the fluffy ears of dogs, cats and bunnies, sprouted out of Suzuki's blonde hair.

"Good girl. Good girl! When your dear Master gives an order that only a petgirl could understand and obey, like 'Sit', or 'Heel', this is how Master Daiichi wants you to act and look. But if he calls you 'Suzuki-sensei', you'll pretend that you are a human teacher again. Understand?"

Suzuki turned around, then immediately dropped back to all fours and crawled back towards me. “Yes, Erufu-sama!” Her tongue hung out of her mouth as she pant, and she was shaking her ass side-to-side. 

It was adorable and humiliating at the same time. Real fucking sexy too. 

“Suzu good pet for Master Daiichi!”

But just where did Erufu get off brainwashing my own slaves in front of me? Suzuki wore my mark on her belly, not hers! If I wanted to have Suzuki acting like a bitch in heat, I hardly needed the elf’s help. Didn’t she realize…

Oh. 

No, she didn’t. Of course she didn’t. Erufu was an elf. She’d had hundreds of years to master her magic, which was what made her so dangerous. 

But flip that around. It had taken her hundreds of years to master magic. 

When I showed up in her class, I’d not known the first thing about magic. And now, just a few hours later, I’d already manipulated two teachers, not to mention how I’d controlled an entire classroom. I’d even traveled between the dimensions, something I bet she couldn’t even dream of doing! She wasn’t impressed by my claiming of Suzuki because, as I’m sure she’d admitted to Erufu already, she had dreamed of joining my Harem from the start. She was vastly underestimating me. 

“Now then, Daiichi-kun. I hope that you’ll take it easy for the rest of the day and not stay up too late tonight.” Erufu rose up, then walked gracefully towards the door, her large ass drawing my gaze. “I’ve something very special planned for tomorrow’s class.” 

She gave me a small, thin smile, then left me alone with my panting petgirl. 

“Suzuki-sensei, come here.” 

The change in demeanor was immediate, and if her skin was a bit roughed up to notice the heat from the blush, the pout and wet look in her eyes was enough to tell me she knew what had happened. “Daiichi-sama, this one hopes her shameful behavior and lack of fortitude did not bring shame to your esteemed House. Whatever punishment you deem fit, this one shall—”

“I said, come here.” The best part of that leotard she was wearing was the cutout in the underboob was absolutely perfect for titfucking. And Suzuki had drooled enough these past few minutes that there was plenty of lubrication as I got myself comfortable. 

“Bounce.” 

“Y-yes, Daiichi-sama.” I could see the pink flush reaching her ears now. 

“You’ve not done this before, have you?” I said as I put my hands on the mattress, looking down at her imperiously. 

She shook her head. “I’ve read some… ah… reference material. Ran simulations in mine dreams of the duties a proper Harem girl should be versed in, but… yes, Daiichi-sama. Please punish me for not being able to properly worship your cock with these lewd breasts.”

“Mmm. You know. As much of a slut she is, as old as she is, I bet Erufu gives great titfucks. And not to mention her tits are bigger than yours too.” 

Suzuki let out a high-pitched whine from the back of her throat, teardrops beading at the corners of her eyes. 

I reached down and grabbed Suzuki’s chin, tilted her face to look into mine. “You think I can enjoy this while your self-esteem is so shattered you’re on the verge of sobbing? Smile, woman!” 

“F-forgive me, Daiichi-sama! You don’t deserve such an incompetent Harem girl. I’m n-not worthy to worship your magnificent cock. Erufu was right, you should toss me away, send me to the nearest brothel, where I shall—” 

Still holding her chin with one hand, I used the other to give her a slap across the cheek, a backhand across the other. “Hell no. If you’re no good at titfucks or thighjobs or reverse cowgirl or any of that other stuff… I’ll just need to get someone more experienced to join the Harem and teach you. Someone like Erufu.” 

Stunned by my slaps and words alike, Suzuki held still, “Daiichi-sama…?”

“But in exchange…” I grinned now, rubbed the top of her head with as much affection as I could muster, rocking it back and forth on her shoulders. “I’ll put you in charge of teaching her how to be properly loyal, submissive… and pathetic. How does that sound?”

It was like watching a rare flower blossom in the spring, the way Suzuki’s face lit up. A second after the smile returned to her lips, she was squeezing her chest tight and bouncing, letting out a groan of arousal as dirty fantasies paraded around in her head. My cock twitched within the pocket of her breasts, and that only made her moan again. 

“Daiichi-sama… I love you!” 

 


Thanks for reading! If you want to support me, commission me, or read more of my free works, you can find all of the relevant links over here: https://linktr.ee/griztorc

4