Chapter 1: Welcome, Master Warlock
2k 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once every generation, a Warlock is born. In a world where all things magical were the exclusive domain of women, the male Warlock was the sole exception. And it looked like this generation, that sole exception was going to be me. Now, I needed to attend Our Imperatrix’s Most Esteemed Academy for Studies of the Arcane and Mysterious.

Quite frankly, the whole thing sounded suspicious, but the woman explaining this all to me was rather persuasive. She called herself Headmistress Konomi Mona, and if not for her dramatic entrance, wind swirling through a portal she had floated that had sent all the pages flying from my desk, I would have doubted that very much. I’d never met a sorceress before, but I couldn’t imagine they’d put a girl who looked my age or younger in charge.

I had planned on being a merchant. I had a natural talent when it came to numbers, had learned to negotiate from my father, and had several ideas for prospective business ventures I could explore once I’d graduated from a few years at the Mercantile Academy.

But that could wait. A chance to learn magic? Who could turn that down?

So after a few days to say my goodbyes and make my preparations, Headmistress Mona returned, and this time I returned with her, stepping through the portal and traveling what must have been hundreds of miles in an instant, given how even though the ground had been covered in a foot of snow back home, here the air was warm and slightly balmy.

“Here we are. Please, make yourself comfortable.” Taking her own advice, the Headmistress stripped.

…the Headmistress stripped?!

Well, not completely, but she did remove the bulky purple robes she’d been wearing, revealing a skintight highleg leotard of the same color underneath. It was… incredible. Not only did the material taper so much that I could see almost all of her small, pert, pale white ass, it was made of two fabrics, one solid and the other quite transparent, the solid material only barely keeping the nipples on her modest chest covered up.

“Ah… Mona-sensei*, why are you…?” I swallowed, not sure how to broach the subject.

[Editor's Note: For reasons that may or not be explained later, characters referring to each other using Japanese honorifics is considered normal in this world.]

“Hm? Oh. Well, it’s rather warm here on the island, and using magic produces even more heat besides that.” She gave me a warm, teasing smile that convinced me she really was older than she looked. “I’ve charmed you, have I?”

She had. The headmistress was more beautiful than any woman I’d ever laid eyes on. Pure innocence that was perfectly sculpted into a petite yet curvy frame. As young as she looked, her hips flared out nicely from her waist, and even standing with her thighs together, there was still a gap big enough to fit a finger through. Her long, dark hair was kept in twintails, and the oversized conical witch’s hat she wore only made her look all the cuter.

“No, no. I’m just not used to… weather like this,” I managed to say.

“Well, there are a great many things you’ll need to get used to here. Unfortunately, as much as I’d like to stay with you through your first day, I’ve more pressing matters to attend to.” The headmistress pulled off her hat and pulled out a map—whether she had magically conjured it or she had simply been keeping it there, I had no idea—and unfolded it, holding it out for me to see. “Here we are, within the park. Your dormitory room is over here, room 101. But before you get settled in, you should have just enough time to make it to the first class over here. Apologies that I couldn’t fetch you earlier, but there was a crisis in the Alchemy Lab that needed my personal attention.”

She let me keep the map, and another doorway portal opened up behind her, a view of an incredibly lavish office on the other side. “I’ll try and check in on you later. Until then, just remember to take things slow!”

Just like that, I was on my own. I took a look at the map. Knowing that I was in the park, I could orient myself from the huge clocktower in the distance, and in no time I was on my way to the proper building.

When the headmistress said that I would have just enough time to make it, though, she was being awfully optimistic. It wasn’t too far, but, well…

I grew up in a rich family. We had a butler, three maids, a gardener, and a personal chef. While other men were toiling away in the fields, I was cooped up reading books and learning the trade. That had left me just slightly… stocky. And not at all used to walking long distances.

So I decided to take my time.

On my way there, I noticed that the headmistress wasn’t the only woman favoring such bold fashion. While the variety and colors had a seemingly endless variation, each was wearing a high-cut leotard. The girl might be sporty, nerdy, sociable… regardless, each and every one of them was wearing a leotard of one fashion or another. One that left their hips bare and was wedged tight in the cracks of their asses. Back home, I could think of a good number of older, sagging women this would have looked frightful on… but here? I’d yet to see a single woman who looked to be even close to middle-aged, and any one of them could have been the Town Beauty back home.

Back home, I’d read that magic could be thought of as the same as life energy, which meant it was no surprise that every woman here was looking young and healthy as could be. But what was with this fashion sense?! The Headmistress had said it was because of the heat magic produced, but surely an airy sundress could accomplish much the same?

Well, as long as they weren’t expecting me to fit my bulky frame into a leotard, I wasn’t about to complain!

Walking through the campus, it seemed like most any other Academy. I drew a number of stares, and I couldn’t stop my ears from burning as a fair number of the time, those stares were accompanied by smiles of delight and excitement, as if I were some celebrity coming to visit. Sure, some were dismissive, others condescending, and a few looked downright hostile… but I’d never had so much feminine attention before in my life. I had a feeling I’d enjoy being the only man on the island and academy!

Following the map at my meandering pace, I finally reached the classroom, and to my delight, it seemed I wasn’t going to be late after all. The students were all gathered around together chatting, and there wasn’t a teacher in sight.

When I entered, I drew the eye of every single girl in the room. One in particular caught my attention with just how strong of a presence she had. She was sitting on top of the teacher’s desk, and after a quick glance, seemed to classify me as beneath her notice. Unlike the other colorful and flamboyantly designed leotards I’d seen so far, hers couldn’t be more simple. Pure white without any trim, molded onto a fit, athletic frame, her medium-sized perky breasts fully contoured. It contrasted sharply with her pure black hair and dark eyes, and while every girl I’d seen so far was a beauty, there was something… noble about this one. Like she was a princess disguised amongst the commoners.

“Fashionably late on your first day, mighty Warlock?”

From how the girl stressed the word mighty, I got the feeling that she did not really seem to consider me very mighty at all. Before I had a chance to answer, she raised her voice, catching the whole class’s attention, looking more at them than she was at me. “I am Rinko Aurelius, the class president, and I, along with the rest of our class, have been charged with helping you settle in. We are, after all, the first class to welcome a male sorcerer, or excuse me a ‘Warlock’, in more than ten years.”

She seemed to hate the idea of me being the only man at this school as much as I loved it. Rinko crossed her legs and held a confident smile as she sat atop the desk like it was a throne. In her mind, she probably fancied herself to look powerful. The way she held her head, it was almost as though she felt the weight of a hefty crown balance on top of it. Regal. Of course, for me, seeing this beauty elegantly with her pale, slender, naked legs dangling off the desk, her bare ass pressed against the wood… I could only think of it as pure eroticism. “Please, pray tell us a little about yourself, Warlock-san. From what I have been informed, I do not believe I am mistaken in that you just recently awoke to your powers despite your age. You will have to be taught from the ground up, since your skill in the arcane is like that of a fresh novice. Could that really be true?” The class president’s lips parted to form a wicked crescent of a smile.

“Please. Call me Daiichi. Daiichi Procus.” I said with a practiced smile; my father had drilled it into me just how important a first impression was, especially when dealing with wealthy or powerful clients. And in this room, there was probably more wealth and power than he’d dealt with in his lifetime. The next generation of sorceresses and nobles. “And yes, I’m just as surprised about myself as you are. I thank you for your concern, but don’t worry. I’ve been taught from a young age in the arts of math, history, science, and the fine arts.” That last one might not have been completely true. I mostly appreciated the fine arts, in the form of erotic paintings, sculptures, and trashy, saucy novels I could find. “I’ve a knack for learning that I hope will prove useful here, but I won’t presume too much until I can produce some results to be proud of.”

“I am but the son of a modest merchant, so I ask for your patience.” I finished with a small bow. Of course, my father was a ‘modest’ merchant only by necessity. In a misandrist matriarchy like ours where normally only women could wield magic, sticking your head up was a good way to get it hammered back down again.

“Oh, a merchant’s son. How quaint.” Rinko replied, turning away and making it clear our conversation was over. She seemed to have lost all of her interest in what I had to say a second after I started my introduction. “We of class 2-B are naturally most enchanted to meet a person of your unique talents and capabilities, Procus-san.”

“Now then, Erufu-sensei’s class will start any minute, so please Procus-san, take your seat. I am most certain that we all will have oh-so-many questions to pester you with in the days to come.”

When the class president mentioned my seat, she gestured towards an empty desk by the window in the far back of the classroom. I headed to the back of the classroom and took my seat, clicking my tongue as I tried to settle into place. These chairs were clearly designed for women, and ones far more petite than I. But even if the chair wasn’t ideal, there were more important things! Like my neighbors. I would spend a considerable amount of my school life at this seat, so I couldn’t help but evaluate the girls who would be my closest neighbors. Luckily, they did not disappoint!

Next to the empty seat sat the cutest blonde little thing I’d ever seen, grinning at me like a child on Christmas morning. The girl was short, not even tall enough to come up to my shoulder, yet she easily had the largest chest in the classroom. No, calling it a chest was an insult! She had awe-inspiring, gigantic stonking hooters that would no doubt be able to produce more milk than a cow. Her white leotard with yellow trim along the sides was straining to contain those breasts, compressing them into two perfectly round orbs, but even beyond those udders, the rest of her would have caught my attention. While not quite as ridiculous as her bust, her hips had an alluring hourglass curve to them with particularly plump thighs, and there was an almost childlike innocence to her eyes, helped by the absolutely angelic nature of her dainty features.

In short, this blonde shorty was nothing short of a miracle, and I was determined to get to know her better. Shortly.

I turned my attention from the side and looked at the girl in front of me. Her white leotard had a wide folded blue collar and a green ribbon at its center, and along with the long sleeves, seemed almost like the top half of a blouse, if not for the way it squeezed her healthy breasts so tightly. She must have been from the same region as Rinko, with her similarly pale skin, dark hair, and darker eyes, though while Rinko radiated arrogance and entitlement, she seemed to be trying to draw as little attention to herself as possible. Compared to the rest of the girls in the classroom, she seemed rather… plain. Anywhere else in the world, she’d be a once in a generation beauty in her own right. This classroom was the one place she could blend into the background. In spite of being blessed with such looks, she stifled a yelp as I turned my gaze towards her, then face forwards and away from me. Her body slightly shivered, her shoulders narrowing.

If I didn’t know any better, I’d say she was scared. And looking around, it seemed like she wasn’t the only one. I’d been worried that attending the Academy, every woman would be as haughty and uptight as Rinko, but it seemed that my status as a Warlock carried even more weight to it than I realized.

But if one neighbor was closed off, and the other was bubbling over with excitement, I decided to go for the low-hanging (but still perky) fruit.

“Nice to meet you. Daiichi Procus, as I said. Call me Daiichi, please. And you are...?”

“Oh my gosh!” The girl’s voice was just as sweet and playful as I had expected. “You just gave me your first name so casually, Daiichi-san! That means you must want to marry me!”

“Kufuwhuh!?” The shock made the words come out of my mouth so fast I choked on them. Marriage!? Did this girl want to marry me?! For a kissless virgin like me, the idea of having such a cute bride was almost too much to even think about. Calm down, calm down. I remembered the lessons from my father. The basic principle of supply and demand that governed all of humanity. If a girl this cute and sexy and busty wanted to marry me, then it must be because of my status as a Warlock. Or perhaps she has a thing for big-boned men? Maybe this was love at first sight? No, no. Definitely the Warlock thing. Which was the second sign of just how valuable that title was. First, it had gotten me into this paradise of eye candy, and now a proposal! But as father said, never rush into a deal that sounds too good to be true.

She must have been playing a joke on me, because the short girl burst into a tittering laughter. In-between fits of joy, she got out. “I’m... Pine... Pine Bomber!”

After allowing herself yet some additional time to finish her laugh, drawing curious glances from most of the other girls in class, she straightened. “My name’s pretty weird, huh? Most people say so, but it’s like... super common back home!”

“Huh.” Named after a tree and explosives? Odd indeed. “And where are you from?”

Pine put a finger to her chin and tapped. “Hmm… I dunno. I’ve been living here at the Academy for as long as I can remember, but I do remember Headmistress Mona mentioning that to me once when I asked!”

If there was a country full of blonde shortstacks like her, I wanted to visit someday for sure. But that could wait for another time. I grinned back at my neighbor. “Ah, I think you’re mistaken, Pine-chan. Among commoners like myself, sharing our first name is taken for granted. But if you’re telling me your name so easily, I take it that you’re the one interested in trading vows?”

“E-ehhh?!” She stammered, Pine’s bubbly and happy-go-lucky act evaporated as soon as I called her out. The airhead had not really seemed to have fully considered the implications of her joke. The ridiculously busty girl fidgeted nervously in her seat while the other girls whispered amongst themselves. Before she could try to recover with a retort, the shortstack was saved by the bell—literally. The door to the classroom opened with a ring and the teacher, the Erufu-sensei that Rinko had mentioned, entered. For the umpteenth time since I had arrived at the Academy, my eyes almost burst out of my head!

After meeting the Headmistress, I had assumed that most every girl would appear in their late teens or early twenties. It seemed that rule did not apply to the teachers after all.

Erufu-sensei was taller than the other students, an inch or so taller than me even, though that could be attributed to the 4-inch heel in her knee-high leather boots. Her leotard was forest green with golden trim, just what you’d expect from a High Elf. What I had not expected was just how little material it had, riding up all the way until just under her ribcage, while the front plunged down, making no attempt at all to try and contain a pair of breasts that would make Pine’s look… modest. Each breast was easily as large as her head, and supported by a loose white cloth drawn taut from the collar of her leotard, letting them hang like oversized bullets in a sling.

She had emerald green eyes, shining, light blonde hair done up in a braid that went all the way down her back, and a smile that melted my heart.

As the students scrambled into their seats, Erufu-sensei went behind the desk and looked over the class, counting her students. When she got to me, she paused, a secretive smile reaching her lips.

Elves.

Seeing one was a rare, once in a lifetime event. They hardly ever left their city, and never for very long. Unless they had a teaching position, it seemed! I remembered my father telling me about an encounter with an elf before. He said it was the one time he’d ever lost money in a trade, but that the peck on the cheek had made it worthwhile. I’d thought him a fool then, but now…?

“Oh, yes... the human male... that was today, wasn’t it?” Her voice was soft and sensual, a comforting caress in my ears that gave me tingles all over. “I am Ellowynd Erufu, homeroom teacher of class 2-B, and head of the Department of General Magical Aptitude. What is your name, male?”

I swallowed, my mouth feeling rather dry for some reason. “Duh... uh...” I shook my head as I stuttered, trying to regain control as I stood up from the desk. “Daiichi Procus, Ma’am.” Was this what it felt like to fall in love? No, don’t be stupid. This was infatuation, plain and simple. Of course… even putting Erufu-sensei aside, putting aside all the eye candy that was the rest of my class… I was excited! My heart was pounding in my chest and my palms were covered in sweat. The first magic class! I was going to learn magic! Tossing fireballs, flying through the air, summoning lightning... I couldn’t wait!

“Excellent, Procus-san. Most excellent! Educating a Warlock... that will be most educational and... beneficial. For us both, I think.” Erufu-sensei said with a wink.

What she was hinting at, I could only imagine. She turned her attention to the rest of the class. “As you girls know, a Warlock, that is a human male capable of shaping the arcane, does so in a similar manner to the rest of you girls. But their talents are usually expressed... in different ways.

“Just like how Elves are most skilled in Enchantment and dwarves with Transmutation magic, you human females and you girls tend to excel in Conjuration and Evocation. Now, the male half of your species is rather deficient in magic, but a Warlock is the exception. Their affinity is… Domination. Reshaping reality according to their will and desire. The magic of the Gods, as they say, and it can be just as destructive or miraculous as you might imagine. A Warlock’s magic can smother the magic around him or amplify tenfold. Change an apple into a potato, or water into gold. There are even legends of Warlocks who, in the past, could alter history itself.”

“In a sense, you could say that the Warlock’s magic is a pure manifestation of the male ego. That self-destructive toxic masculinity, a need to own and control everything around them.” At Erufu’s explanation, I received more than a few death glares from students, while the other half were squirming in their seats with fear. “But… like all magic, the potential for good and evil are equal. The magic itself is pure. Now then… perhaps we could get a live demonstration of Procus-san’s potential.”

“Procus-san, please pick a partner. Since you are new to magic, you will need a conduit.” Just like that, every girl in the room was doing their best to be ignored. Whatever demonstration Erufu had in mind, they wanted no part in it. Even Pine looked nervous, and the room was so quiet I could hear a pin drop.

I thought about picking Pine as my conduit, but then… if this really was something the girls were dreading, I didn’t want to throw an obstacle into the only friendship I’d happened upon. And besides that… there was a voice in the back of my head urging me to go for someone else. The haughtiest, proudest girl in the classroom.

“Rinko-san, if you don’t mind? As you said before, I’m starting out as a novice to the arcane, so it’d be very reassuring to have someone as proficient as yourself helping me out.” I said, licking my lips. Rinko was the class president. The queen of this classroom. She’d been openly hostile to me from the moment I saw her, and for no other reason than my gender. This might cause trouble for me later down the line, but the temptation was too strong.

When she heard her name mentioned, Rinko Aurelius, the class president that acted like a princess or perhaps even a queen, jumped in her seat. She turned to look at me, and if looks could kill, I would have been struck dead on the spot!

“Aurelius-san, if you’d please...” Erufu’s sensual voice caused the girl in the pure white leotard to jolt in her seat yet again. Rinko then sighed and straightened herself. She stood up and as she rose from her desk, I was treated to an excellent opportunity to check out her firm butt, presented nicely by her leotard, from my seat further back in the classroom.

Sitting this far back sure had its perks!

The elf took what looked like a plain crystal ball from atop her desk and motioned for me to approach the class prez hottie that stood somewhat awkwardly next to her.

“Now, as you know, when a mage speaks of a conduit, we are talking about tools. Within us is the power of magic, but through a conduit, we are channeling that power in a more focused manner,” Erufu explained as she held up the crystal ball, speaking to the whole class though clearly addressing me in particular. “It’s the same principle as a bow and arrow. While a man’s normal strength can throw an arrow some distance, with the aid of a proper tool, that arrow can be fired with deadly strength and precision.”

“Of course, not all of our tools are inanimate objects. Living conduits are more akin to beasts of burden. Just as a rider borrows the strength and skill of her horse, a living conduit does the same for the mage using her.” It definitely wasn’t intentional (was it?), but the way Erufu was explaining it made it sound like I’d be treating Rinko like my pet. Or a slave. And the calm way she was explaining it, looking out at all my gorgeous classmates, I couldn’t stop myself from getting hard at the fantasy of it all.

“I am no beast of burden!” Rinko snatched the crystal ball from the elf’s grasp, and with a defiant grimace, she fell to her knees before me, presenting the sphere to me like how one of the lower guild-merchants would present an offering of good faith to my dad if they had done something to upset him.

The girl’s voice was shaking slightly, barely able to keep the humiliation she clearly felt in check when she spoke. “L-let us get this over with, Warlock.”

“Now, now… as class president, you should set a better example to the rest of the class,” Erufu took out her wand, dragged the tip across Rinko’s cheek. “How does a conduit make a request of a mage?”

Rinko let out a whine in the back of her throat, blushing hotly, but she didn’t resist. “Please, oh sor… Warlock, allow this humble mage to act as your conduit, that your power may be made manifest.”

“Good girl. A strange tradition, but an old one. In ancient times, mages would force their colleagues to be conduits, and so the act was seen as the ultimate sign of submission. As for the kneeling, well, the experience can be quite… intense. We wouldn’t want Rinko-san to hurt herself falling over, would we?” Erufu seemed pleased with what she saw. She leaned in closer to me, and my nostrils flared as I felt her breasts spill onto my shoulder. Erufu whispered, “Now, please, place your hands on the sphere. Let Rinko’s essence guide you, Procus-san.”

“Uh... right. Yes. Th-thank you.” Whatever I’d been expecting, this had not been it. Seeing the proud girl get onto her knees. Having her say please to me. Not to mention Erufu’s silky voice in my ear giving me tingles as every eye in the classroom was focused on me... Shit. Hopefully, none of them would notice just how aroused I was. Maybe I ought to wear robes next time rather than the pants, shirt, and open tunic I’d opted for today. I pondered the orb for a moment, then placed my hand on top of it, fingers splayed out. I didn’t know what Erufu meant by guidance and essence, but maybe this would clear it up?

As soon as my fingers touched the orb, I felt a warmth like a pleasant summer’s day stream out from it. For a brief moment, I felt my mind flood with unfamiliar memories and sensations. I saw a little girl who had worked as a scullery maid, not unlike many of the servants that had surrounded me growing up. Endless days of serving a bratty, ugly noblewoman the same age she was. The only small pleasures of her life were the occasional treat given to her by the manor’s chef or private moments with another girl she thought of as her best friend. I saw how everything changed when the girl learned she had magic. The start of her time at the Academy, the prejudice she’d faced from her commoner background, the passion that had driven her to excel. The petty karmic justice she felt standing at the top. More memories were flowing towards me, but when I imagined pushing back against that tide, they receded, and at last my vision cleared.

I saw Rinko on her knees before me again. The girl held onto the crystal for dear life, yet her body squirmed on the floor. She seemed... aroused? “This... t-this is... it’s t-too different. I... I-I.. ohhh~!” The girl’s stumbling speech was interrupted by a dirty moan that she could no longer contain. If I had been aroused before, seeing the class president like this felt better than my hand ever could. No, it wasn’t just that. It felt like every part of my body was vibrating with raw energy. Like I could run right up the side of a mountain, crash right through a stone wall. I could pick out the threads of the ribbon in Pine’s hair, all the way in the back of the classroom, and when I breathed in, I could taste each girl’s unique scent.

This was magic!

“Now... Procus-san. What do you feel when you see little Rinko like this before you?” I heard the sensual voice of my teacher in my ear. “You do not have to speak it aloud. Just... let her know.”

How did I feel?

“I feel...” Even if Erufu had told me I didn’t need to speak, I felt compelled. The feelings were strange, alien, and saying them out loud helped me make sense of them. “...powerful. Dominant. Satisfied. Like... this feels right.”

“I’m, ah... aroused too. All of you are so beautiful. And dressed so lewdly. You especially, Miss Erufu. And Rinko, she looks so cute on her knees. I hope that won’t, ah, interfere?” I couldn’t believe I’d actually said that out loud, but if they were going to be so open in their choice of wardrobe, why couldn’t I be open with my thoughts? And this feeling… this magic… it was making me feel like I could say anything. Like I could do anything. Even if I was so aroused at this point the only thing I wanted to do right now was jerk off.

“Good, good. Honesty is the best policy, isn’t it?” Erufu surprised me by going down on her knees, placing her flawlessly gorgeous face on the same level as Rinko’s. The schoolgirl next to her was still moaning for me, seeming to have no concept of where she was or what she was doing anymore. Rinko held onto the crystal ball while her body went into spasms, clearly going mad with arousal.

“A male ego, desire for sexual prowess. It is not something to be ashamed of...” Erufu teased, her fingers touching the manhood straining hard against my pants.

“But we are an educational facility, not a brothel.” She withdrew her hand from me, no longer allowing me the pleasure of her teasing grasp. “Yet, Rinko here, she seems to need something from you... doesn’t she? Begging for it, wouldn’t you say? Hmmm…?”

Erufu’s hands once again graced me. This time she grasped at the hem of my pants. While she leaned forward towards me, she began to pull my pants down.

“Erufu-sensei!”

“No no no!”

“What are you doing!?”

The girls in my class couldn’t believe what was happening, and they couldn’t keep quiet about it either! Hell, I couldn’t believe what she was doing!

Erufu paused when she noticed, just before she would have unshackled my cock from the tight, unkind prison of its pants. “Hrmm.”The elf seemed disappointed.

“Girls, you must understand. A male’s ego. Sexual desire. Desire to conquer, breed, subjugate… all of these are interwoven with their magic. To embrace his magic, he must embrace his desires.” She sighed and hefted my pants up. “I suppose it would be inappropriate to proceed, even if it would be... most educational.”

“Excellent job, Procus-san. You’ve established a strong connection with your conduit. For now, you should focus on remembering this feeling of magic flowing through your blood, and see about doing so without the conduit. But for now, please return to your seat...” Erufu said.

The girls in class seemed to calm down (slightly). But Erufu held my arm to lean in and whisper, close enough to make the tingles her voice gave me go into overdrive, quiet enough that none of the other students could hear her. “This is where most of your mortal kind would retreat. Submit to society’s norms. Do what is natural and right and proper. But you, Daiichi-san… you’re a Warlock, are you not?”

“Gahhh....!!!” I could feel the pre-cum oozing from my cock. I’d never been this turned on in my life! “Erufu-sensei...! Sorry, but... ah… I can’t. I’m too close...!” The thought of going back to my seat with an erection like this sounded like pure torture. And... the women in the classroom. All of them looking at me with fear and disgust. But Rinko had been moaning like a slut. The magic was doing that to her. My power was doing that. Erufu was telling me to make a decision now. My brain was telling me to go back to my seat. Take things slow. Play it safe.

But my instincts?

“I… I’m a Warlock.” I swallowed. The male ego. Desire. If I was going to listen to my desires, what would they tell me to do?

“Of course. You’re so very pent up, aren’t you? Well… you just so happen to have a willing conduit. You’ve dominated her spirit with your magic. You can do as you like with her. So Daiichi-san, why don’t you—”

One hand still placed on the orb, I put my other hand on the top of Erufu’s head, then pulled her face against my crotch. “I want you.”

I felt the overflowing energy building up inside of me flow into Erufu, and she let out a lustful moan in response. The self-assured and wise eyes of my teacher became cloudy as her features lost their composure.

“Mmmn…Yes, it would be a waste to not properly celebrate your first usage of the arcane arts, would it not?” The elf’s voice was soft like satin in my ears, struggling to keep control of the situation. “Yet, you humans, you so-called civilized folk, have so many odd ideas about sexual gratification. It is one thing to be paired and bonded—that is sacred. Yet, this...” She glanced down at Rinko, now a wet puddle on the floor beneath her, still grasping the crystal ball so hard her knuckles had whitened while she begged and moaned for release. She looked to the rest of the class, all of them frozen in place like mice before a snake. “...this is your expression of magic.”

The elf seemed to ponder something for a moment, then let out a mischievous giggle. Erufu gave the bulge of my pants a kiss, then gracefully rose back up to her feet, drawing the attention of me and every girl in the classroom sans Rinko.

“Now girls...” Her dreamlike voice was still just as soft and comforting, but it took on a forceful character. Every syllable she uttered demanded respect, demanded obedience. “Listen to your teacher. It is not weird for Procus-san to... satiate himself in this instance. The magic of a Warlock is shaped by his desires. We must nurture those desires. Don’t you see? Don’t you accept that? Isn’t that just… common sense?”

“...yesss… Erufu-sensei…”

“...common sense…”

Every girl in the classroom but Rinko spoke in a flat monotone, their faces smoothed of all emotion as they stared blankly ahead. Could I really believe my eyes? Had Erufu just hypnotized the entire classroom just so I could sate my desires!?

“Now then…” This time, when Erufu opened up my pants, there were no objections. The only other sounds in the room were Rinko’s heavy moans. Erufu gave a gasp as my cock came out, and I let out a groan; it felt so good to have it in the open after being cramped for so long.

“It seems you have two gifts…” Erufu murmured, raw desire making her voice husky as she leaned in and gave my cock a kiss. And then another. And then it was sliding into her mouth, before going down her throat.

Every ounce of my willpower focused on not cumming just yet, a feat made all the more difficult by just how sexy she looked when she brought her head low like that. I wanted this moment to last forever, and I at least wanted to last more than thirty seconds in her mouth.

All of it was just so surreal. My teacher had the power to instantly hypnotize the entire classroom, and yet now… now? She was squatting on her heels, legs spread wide, fingering herself over her leotard as she sucked me off!

I wasn’t going to last long, but before I could spill my seed down her throat, I pulled back, pushing on Erufu’s forehead when she tried to follow after my cock like she was addicted to the taste of it. “No… I want to. I’m going to…”

That was as much as I managed to get out before I started to cum, my hand gripping the base of my cock and squeezing so I could guide the trajectory. Erufu got a face full of the very first salvo, but then I took aim squarely at Rinko’s panting, flushed face.

Another burst that made it to the valley of her cleavage, and then Erufu was there for the last of it, swallowing my cock back into her mouth and sucking out every last drop she could.

I’d jerked off a lot in my life. Growing up in a wealthy home, I could afford some of the best wank material. Detailed figurines that showed every charm of the female body. Sophisticated novels that went into the most lurid of details. All of that seemed so cheap compared to what I’d just experienced.

“That… that was incredible!”

I staggered backwards, bracing myself against Erufu’s desk. As my left hand broke contact with the orb, I felt the energy inside of me come to a stop as well. Stopped, but not vanished, like the water behind a dam. I could feel it now, just wanting to be set free.

“Mmm…” Erufu’s eyes closed as she finally pulled away, tongue moving inside her mouth as she savored the taste. “I’ve never tasted anything so… potent… before.”

Meanwhile, Rinko was starting to come down from the orgasmic high I’d taken her to. The light was returning to her eyes, though weakly. She looked physically and mentally exhausted. And sexy as hell, covered in my jizz that was slowly sliding down into her cleavage. “Wha…”

“Mmm, I suppose we should start wrapping up. Did you enjoy your first lesson, Daiichi-san?” Erufu asked, leaning over to lick a strand of my cum from Rinko’s cheek.

“Hah. Wow. Did I enjoy it?” It was the best experience of my life. I could hardly believe it was over. I couldn’t wait for the next one!

. But

“If it’s okay with you, Erufu-sensei…” I put my palm on Rinko’s head, and I let the magic rush out of me once more. The crystal ball she’d been holding rolled across the floor as her arms went limp, but now that I was familiar with the sensation, I didn’t need its help anymore. Instinctively, I knew how to force Rinko back into being my conduit. “I loved the way your mouth felt, but I don’t want Rinko-chan feeling left out. It’s only fair, right?

“Oh my…! I’m not so sure you should…” Erufu started to protest, but that died out when I used my other hand to grab her long, sensitive ear, more magic pouring out. Unlike Rinko, I couldn’t complete the circuit, turn her into a conduit… but the moan Erufu let out told me that I didn’t need to. Her voice dripped out like nectar as she leaned in close to me, breathing in the musky smell of my cock. Just the kick I needed to get all the way back to full hardness. “...Ahhhn~ So much power inside of you… feels so good… And you’re right. Look at how much she needs it. Do it. Let her taste you!”

I wondered how much of Erufu’s behavior was the influence of my magic, how much was her own natural lewdness, before quickly deciding that it didn’t matter. Not when Rinko had her mouth open wide and slowly trickling out drool. Putting both hands on her head, I thrust forward, my cock sliding along her cheek at the first attempt, then latching into her mouth like a key into a lock on the second.

The elf remained by my side, evaluating how I drove my hardness against Rinko’s soft, begging-for-it lips. The class president’s mouth watered, and saliva dripped both onto my cock and down her body and knees while my dick accosted her. As I started getting into a rhythm, the conduit between us had weakened. Rinko was fighting against the arousal and control I flooded her with, and weakly tried to twist her head away from me when my dick slid into the back of her throat. She could not manage more than just small jerks and twists, and she whimpered like a slut making the biggest mistake of her life every time she denied herself the satisfaction of simply submitting to my will. But the class president still struggled against me; she still held on to some small vestiges of control.

Erufu-sensei seemed enraptured by Rinko’s fighting spirit; I couldn’t decide if it was sadistic delight or jealousy… probably both. As Rinko’s feeble resistance intensified, Erufu took matters into her own hands. Kneeling shoulder to shoulder with the valiantly struggling girl, she gripped the Rinko’s raven hair tight. She pulled it back in a ponytail, to avoid any strands of hair getting in the way of me using Rinko’s mouth for what it was meant to, and clasped the class president’s lustrous mane tightly with a golden ring. Rinko Aurelius had dressed like a whore in need of my cock ever since I had first seen her—who else but a cock-hungry slut would wear a skimpy white highleg leotard that showed off so much of her body that wearing nothing at all would have been more modest? Yet this girl had glared at me as though I were human refuse since I had first stepped into the classroom. She had given off such an aura of superiority and class, even though she came from beginnings even more humble than mine. Now, the haughty Rinko had her hair done up in a cocksucker’s ponytail. Her lips, that had held such a smug smile when she had derided me just minutes ago, were cushioning my dick as I rubbed against them. Her futile struggle—how she tried to twist away—just made it look all the more as though the girl could not have enough of my penis. She needed it so much that she had to rub her face against it while she moaned and panted like a starved beast!

At last, there was no longer any dissonance between how Rinko had presented herself and how she looked. The two incompatible sides of this girl that I had struggled to reconcile with were no longer in conflict! This leotard-wearing whore of a girl was made to please dick. My dick! And now she did. I briefly lifted my gaze from Rinko over to the spectators, the other eleven girls of my new class who passively took in the scene of something straight out of my wildest dirty fantasies that had manifested before them. Perhaps all of them were made to submit to me in this way? Even Pine, the girl who had seemed such a limitless bundle of spunky energy, remained still behind her desk with glazed over eyes. The blonde shortstack had a mild expression while she studied me and my hard dick pistoning in and out of the class president’s face. As though Pine was listening to a pleasant story. She... if I could hypnotize Pine like that whenever I wanted... I could do anything to her! Really enjoy those flawless milkers she flaunted about so brazenly. Heck, any of those dead-eyed stunners in class 2-B could be mine!!

“Such powerful mana… feels so good.” I heard Erufu-sensei murmur from below, snapping me out of mounting fantasies regarding the other beauties in class. The elf radiated sex when she peered up at me, her face and body still next to Rinko’s, still covered in the cooling first batch of my cum. My teacher then surprised me by rather forcefully placing her hands on both sides of the weakly resisting school girl’s face, holding her head steady in place. She tilted Rinko’s head, to make the girl’s wild eyes focus on me while I continued to plunge my cock deeper and deeper inside, slowly getting her throat used to the idea of swallowing every inch.

“That crystal was a tool to force open a conduit. It lowers the resistance of the sorceress while drawing out the mana of the Warlock. For you to be able to perform the technique naturally…” Erufu explained as she held Rinko’s head steady. “...requires a natural sensitivity to your own mana, an overwhelming difference in power, and a talent for domination. Warlocks are once in a generation… but you. You’re a rare prodigy, Daiichi-san. Poor Rinko-chan… she had no idea how outmatched she was, did she?”

Erufu giggled, driving Rinko’s head deeper on my cock. “Foolish girl.”

Whatever resistance Rinko might have was long gone. When my cock pulled out of her mouth, she was the one who lunged to get it back inside. “Shoo… tashtyyyy…!!!”

Erufu relaxed her grip on Rinko’s hair and giggled, delighted to watch her go to work, slowly learning to deepthroat my meat, as if it were her job to teach these girls to suck cock and not control the fundamental forces of the universe through magic.

As Rinko got more and more into it, her hands lifted up, grabbing at her full breasts through the leotard and squeezing, moaning with a sharp spike in her arousal. The girl madly massaged and pulled at her boobs while I thrust my dick back and forth, enjoying every little bump and ridge inside of her warm mouth. Rinko’s small nipples perking up under the thin leotard made it all the more erotic to see how this seemingly prim and proper girl pulled and twisted at them. No longer was there a proud sorceress who had worked herself to the bone to force herself into a position of privilege. Now, there was only a fucktoy. A wet and willing mouth made only to be used by me. The beautiful class president’s tongue welcomed me as though it had finally found its true purpose. What use did this girl’s tongue really have for dignified conversation or the long and hard-to-pronounce somatic components necessary for spell casting? Scathing comments and snide remarks? All other uses for her tongue seemed so small and insignificant compared to whirling and licking along my shaft, pleasing the dick she had been made to need.

When Erufu had sucked me off, I’d almost been in shock. The experience had been incredible, sure, but I was so overstimulated by everything moving so fast, the event had felt completely surreal. Like I was having the best sex dream of my life.

But this? I was wide awake now. I had dominated Rinko’s will, turned her into my fucktoy, and I was enjoying the hell out of her. I don’t know how long I lasted, but it felt like time was stretching itself out for an hour or more. I had never realized my cock could get this hard, that being aroused could actually make me groan out loud like this. My dick felt like it was going to melt right off my body and I was sure I was making an absolutely ridiculous face towards the rest of the class, but I didn’t care. I did my best to make the experience last, but I was no match for Rinko’s enthusiasm, Erufu-sensei’s encouragement, and the charged atmosphere of the classroom.

“Fuck... yes... you stupid fucking slut, gonna make you swallow...” Cumming all over Rinko and Erufu had been amazing, but now I wanted to fill her stomach with my seed. I grabbed her by that improvised ponytail and shoved her face into my crotch, hips jerking as she took in every inch. Quick, frantic thrusts pushed me over the edge, and even though I’d already cum just minutes ago, this load felt even better, even bigger. Rinko squirmed underneath me, my stomach resting on top of her face, and desperately she tried to swallow every drop.

She coughed, gagging when it was too much, and when I let her go, she pulled back, dazed, cum dribbling down her chin. I’d never seen anything so erotic!

Completely spent, I stumbled backwards, gripping the desk so I didn’t end up falling on my ass. Even as post-nut clarity was making me realize the absurdity of the situation, I’d never felt more relaxed and content than this. I was a king here. A fucking God! These women existed only to please me, the way it should have been since long ago, and I had a lot of lost time to make up for. “Why don’t you two clean each other up?” There was a smirk on my face as I looked down at student and teacher, both glazed in my cum. “With your tongues.”

“My my... how naughty...” Erufu ran her fingers down along her cheek, spreading the white sticky stuff I had decided to paint her with. “But this... after how hard you made Rinko-san work, the reward should- nnhh~... ahhhhnn~..!” The elf’s aloof musings were brusquely cut short by the schoolgirl/fucktoy launching herself headfirst into the elf’s alluring and massive cleavage. Rinko’s assiduous tongue trailed over her teacher’s great, supple spheres—licking and slurping up every drip of semen the leotard-wearing whore managed to find. Executing my commands like a puppet.

The elf moaned as if she were possessed and her eyelids fluttered from the stimulation of having her (clearly extremely sensitive!) breasts teased so enthusiastically by her student. Erufu-sensei glanced up at me, and then to the schoolgirl sucking on her. Once again, I was struck by a feeling almost like dread—Rinko might be completely dominated, but my instincts told me that Erufu was only playing along.

And then Erufu locked lips with Rinko, licking up any taste of my cum she could get, before working her way down and devouring all the cum that was staining Rinko’s leotard, her hips wiggling side-to-side as she savored the meal.

Even after she’d licked her clean, Erufu still did not relent, pushing Rinko onto her back and continuing to make out with her own student. If both of these girls hadn’t just sucked me off, I’d be surprised when Erufu started massaging at Rinko’s pussy through the leotard, the younger woman groaning with lust.

“Ufufu… such a weak will you humans have. So easy to control. So easy to manipulate. Ignorant, inferior beings like you don’t deserve the magic you’ve been blessed with… do you?”

The glow in Rinko’s eyes told me that Erufu was using her magic again, hypnotizing Rinko the way she’d done the rest of the class. “Don’t… deserve magic…” Rinko repeated, though she was still too aroused for there to be anything calm or monotone about the repetition.

“That’s right. You and the others will learn one day who your true masters are.” Erufu’s giggle was pure evil. “Your true Mistress. And you’ll love it, won’t you? You want to serve so badly, don’t you?”

“Yesss… serve my Mistress…” Rinko agreed, her hips lifting off the floor, hungry for more pleasure. “Please… Mistress…”

As hot as the sight was, it was equally sobering and terrifying.

I dry swallowed, hard. The sight in front of of me was still as erotic as all hell, but now that I’d finally sated my lust, the reality of my situation—no matter how surreal it was—had started to sink in. Looking at what Erufu-sensei had just done to Rinko, it was clear that she could just as easily do to me. No, easier, no doubt. Rinko was a full-fledged sorceress, and I still had no idea how any of this worked! And this school was fine with putting her in charge of the classroom? An elf that viewed humanity as its inferior, that was fine with brainwashing, raping, and then stealing away the future of the students she was meant to teach?

That... that seemed a little messed up. Part of me wanted to run out of the classroom, run out of the building, and as far away from this “school” as I possibly could. But the other part of me knew that I had never cum so hard in my life, that this place was filled with nothing but hotties, and that if I mastered my magic, women like Erufu-sensei would just another slut in my harem. A harem of slaves, a dark thought inside of me clarified.

I thought back to what Father had always told me: when you’re under pressure, never let them see you sweat. Take everything in stride. There’s no benefit to letting others see weakness. So instead of fleeing like a coward, I cleared my throat to grab Erufu-sensei’s attention. “Sensei, I loved my first lesson. Do you think that we could continue, though? I’ve got a lot of catching up to do to get on the level of...” I gestured towards the entranced, hypnotized, drooling girls of my class. “...everyone else, and I don’t think I’ve got time to waste.”

The blonde elf looked up at me for a moment, as if not remembering where she was, wondering what I was doing there, and for a moment I was face-to-face with a pure predator. Then, she blinked a few times and looked at me in astonishment. “...oh yes. The lesson? Of course, Daiichi-sama. I am a teacher, after all. Aren’t I?”

The elf took a white handkerchief and lowered herself to Rinko’s level again (while the girl was still pleading for her teacher to devour her). She cleaned Rinko up somewhat and then snapped her fingers. Immediately, the class president flung herself away and stared up at Erufu and me with abject horror. She was still on the floor, and the way her white leotard dug into her legs and ass when she was down like that—it was hard for me to not think dirty thoughts. “Y-you..! You two are i-insane..! I’ll... I’ll let Headmistress Mona know all about this! This... this is...!” If she was anything, Rinko Aurelius was brave. Despite what the elf had just done to her, the powers the teacher seemed to possess, the class president did not try to bargain or play it cool.

That was a big mistake. Erufu sighed, and was suddenly close enough to the small girl on the floor that it looked as though they kissed. When the teacher spoke, it was once again an irresistible command. “Rinko-chan. You have no right to complain. You were too weak. You could not properly serve as Daiichi Procus’ conduit. So you had to take responsibility. You are aware of this. You may be ashamed of it. But it is your weakness. All your fault…” While I listened to Erufu, I got a distinct feeling that she believed every word she spoke.

“...yes, sensei.” Rinko replied in a monotone voice. “It’s... my fault... I’m... responsible.”

“Good girl. Now, sit behind your desk.” Rinko did. Erufu then turned to the rest of the class. “And as for the rest of you. Ahem. Daiichi Procus’ performance was truly outstanding. You are all most impressed! Even though you may not exactly remember what he and Rinko did...” She smiled, turning to me, like a cat that had just dropped a dead mouse in front of its owner. And then she snapped her fingers.

The girls in class all stared at me as though I were made of gold! Some of them gasped, some swooned. And then, finally, all eleven girls clapped, celebrating my excellent performance with a standing ovation. The performance that had involved getting blown by the teacher, skullfucking the class president, coming all over both of them, and forcing my cum down Rino’s throat. And even though they might not remember those particulars, they couldn’t be more impressed! Only Rinko remained seated, biting her lip—obviously troubled by something.

“Geh!” I wasn’t used to being the center of attention. Or receiving praise. Sure, I’d done well in my studies, but that was to be expected of a Procus, and mother had been a firm believer that the stick was more effective than the carrot. So seeing that kind of appreciation from a room full of beautiful girls was enough to catch me with my pants down.

...it didn’t help that my pants were literally down.

“Ah... th-thank you.” I said, barely loud enough to hear, doing my best to stuff my cock back into my trousers. It was still slippery with all of Rinko’s spit, giving me the maddening thought that I should never wash it again. Followed by the intrusive thought that from now on, I should have Rinko clean it each morning with her mouth. Focus, focus.

I made my way back to my seat, my mind whirling with the possibilities. My first taste of magic. And conduits. Dominating Rinko had been a thrill unlike anything I’d ever experienced, incredible even without the cocksucking. How amazing would it be to do that to someone like Erufu? Or maybe even Headmistress Mona?

It was only when I was back in my seat and off of my feet that I realized I was wheezing, my body drenched in a cold sweat. The mix of fear and arousal and excitement of the past few minutes had been burned into my brain, and it was far more than I was used to. I’d never felt so exhausted, and I worried if I’d have the strength to stand back up.

If I was going to survive this school, maybe I ought to start exercising, being more careful with what I ate?

Now, now. Let’s not jump to conclusions. I wanted to learn magic, sure, but I wasn’t ready for anything too drastic.

I turned my attention back to Erufu, ready to learn.


Thanks for reading! If you want to read more of my work not on this site, you can find all of the links over here: https://linktr.ee/griztorc

Special thanks to Wiseman for writing this together with me!

29