Chapter 10 Musana
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          FA Chapter 10 Musana

He inhaled... Then exhaled

Inhaled... Exhaled.

Inhaled... Exhaled.

The cycle didn't stop as he entered a meditative state, not one where he became lost within his mind, but one where he focussed his other non visual senses outwards.

He had done this plenty of times when he needed to calm his brain down, or contemplate something important, which were neither of those two right now. 

Those idiots. He had tried to have them try and at least make sure that at least half the population would have already become Forgers. But they were stubborn, holding onto the belief that weapons were still far better than Forgers. The fools didn't know anything at all. An example had to be given to them. They had to understand that a Forger was a far more an agent of destruction than a nuclear bomb.

And today he was going to light the spark that was going to bring about a qualitative change. He had tried being nice. He had tried to negotiate. He had even tried to bribe... But still, the awakening serum was unaffordable by the poor. They had the misconception that the serum's greatest advantage was its promise of a long life. 

That was a minor advantage compared to true power. They were still caught up in the beautiful dream that political power triumphed everything... The idiots.

This time, his thoughts managed to break through his meditative state, with the consequence being the biting of his inner lip.

"I have been away for a few years and upon returning, you have become a monk. Where's the man I married, Musana?" 

His heart jumped upon hearing that familiar voice. It was one he had longed for all these years, yet he hadn't asked that she make an appearance. He had even ordered his AI to delete her contact.

He let out a breath, one which he hoped would expel the excitement he was currently feeling. If he wasn't actively keeping control of his body, his spiritual energy would have already stimulated his cells into vibrating intensely.

"Didn't you miss me? Why are you pretending to be sage-like? I married you at one time. I learned many things. Even after many years have passed I can still make out the fact that you can't resist me."

This time his heart lurched even more violently. The owner of the voice had stepped closer, her breath within his ear. His body was heating up with the flame of arousal, but he still held it in.

"Have you brought the tinder?" Musana changed the topic. His eyes hadn't opened for even a single moment because he knew that once he laid eyes on her, he wouldn't be able to resist pouncing.

"You are no fun. I especially wore something fiery for you but your eyes won't even open. The tinder has been prepared. If were you I would take caution, because even I believe they have a chance against you. Winning will be hard."

"It would be disappointing otherwise." He felt his lips forming a smirk. If the woman was selling them, then that meant that they were going to be tough.

"Though, I have a question. Many big names, people at our level have arrived. What if they interfere?"

"They will know better than to encroach on my moment."

"Ah! I almost forgot. When will you take care of that Zeus guy? Someone like that isn't fit for this world." Musana could feel the thick disgust in her words.

"I was going to do it but someone volunteered. I believe they will strike after this month."

"So, when are you going to open your eyes? I am horny as hell. Would you want me to find some other guy to satisfy me?" 

Musana breathed in deeply. This was her scent, sweet, yet also spicy to his nose. How long had he missed this? How long had he wanted to simply call her away from her task and bring her to his side? Many many times he had contemplated such a course of action. But for the sake of the bigger plan, he had had to restrain himself.

Now that she was here, he was still restraining himself, though this time he was enjoying it. Because she was just a simple few inches away. With just a small movement, he would be able to capture his prize.

"His eyes opened after the deep breath, with those golden irises finally taking in the surroundings, which were simply composed of the blue sky and the concrete floor he was seated upon. The full might of the sun was baring down upon him but that wasn't even an inconveniece to someone like him who had transcended mortality.

There was puzzlement within his eyes for a moment after failing to see the figure he had felt and spoken to, only for two palms to enclose his eyes, once again plunging them into darkness.

"Now now my dear Musana. Do you believe that I too can't play the same trick?" The soft seductive voice tantalised his ears with its warm breath, bringing about a spike in his blood pressure.

 'This vixen!' He cursed inwardly, but didn't force her hands away, wanting to see where she was going with this.

Some rustle of clothes entered his ears before a weight settled itself on his thighs and the palms covering his vision were withdrawn.

His eyes fell upon a face he had etched into his memories yet hadn't seen in reality for a very long time.

"Did you miss me?"

There was a smile gracing her red lips, bringing about an impulse for him to devour them. But he curbed it with a force of will, wanting to reacquaint her features with those in his memory.

Before he could continue though, a flash of light and a rumble of thunder interrupted the moment.

"Thunder boy just had to go and ruin the moment! Could you please kill him today?"

"Lin Hu. Could you get off for a moment?" 

Musana asked gently as his face became a stoic mask.

"How I wish that you could at least prioritise me in moments like these..." Lin Hu lamented.

"You were the one who decided to marry me. And before that I had warned you." Musana stood up from his lotus position, his height alone making him tower over her.

A spark of something lit up his golden iris for just a moment, before his neck turned towards the direction the flash of light had originated from.

"Are you planning on fighting?" Lin Hu asked after breathing out heavily, having schooled her features into something unreadable.

"Fighting...mmmm...that would be great. But now isn't the time. Though, I do hope the tinder you have nurtured turns out to be as strong as that guy, or even stronger. I wouldn't like it if they were too weak. After all, humanity needs to finally understand how powerful a Forger can become."

Musana took a step, just a single step, yet wind solidified to the point that it's texture resembled that of a brick wall. But just as a brick wall is brittle in the face of something powerful, he shattered it in an instant, appearing meters away from where he had been, standing in mid air.

Before his body could even descend an inch, he kicked off the air as if it were solid ground, appearing even further away, deliberately creating sonic booms while shattering the sound barrier. He could have chosen to travel silently, but there was something he had learned a long time ago, from a friend. You have to set an atmosphere even before appearing on a scene.

He had laughed at such parlor tricks at the time, but now, he had just decided to use one of them. Somehow, it was ironic.

The people below, no matter where they were or whatever they were doing, whether in a building, in a hover car or on the street, stopped to look up with each successive shattering of the sound barrier with his movement.

Most could see him, even the normal humans via the linking of their neural links with the cameras in their robotic companions or news stations. 

A smile spread along his lips as his ears picked up the cheer from the crowd below. Though, a sigh escaped his lips at the fact that he was about to leave it all behind. But there were no regrets. This had just been a phase in a long standing plan.

After another step, he arrived at the area where he expected thunder boy to be. 

Landing gracefully on the roof of a building, he scanned his surroundings, mostly the familiar faces that were everywhere, within buildings, on roof, up in the air, down on the ground and every other place, before nodding imperceptibly at Adebayor. The man was down below, so far away that the gaze of a normal human wouldn't have been capable of capturing his form, but he was a crystal stage Forger. Such a vast distance was meaningless with his plethora of abilities.

Then his eyes fell upon a figure onto the ground below, who was no more than a speck. But with his enhanced eyesight, he saw those sky blue eyes gazing at his with arrogance as if he was standing just before the man.

At least he hadn't done much destruction, only an unfortunate taxi had been destroyed. The good thing was that no one had been inside, but it was also unfortunate. How was he supposed to justify attacking the guy? Destruction of property? That was a baseless accusation since that car would be repaired in less than a few hours.

He took a step off the building allowing his body to be pulled along by gravity towards the ground below. His heart had gotten a little excited at the thought of finally letting lose, but it seemed that he would have to await the end of the month.

When his eyes could make out the ground clearly, he slowed his descent by augmenting his body with his solid state spiritual energy, forcefully slowing down his descent to the point that his landing was akin to that of a feather.

"Thunder boy, this is my domain. What was with that dramatic display?" 

Musana decided to hold an almost calm conversation, but inwardly, he was hoping that the man's balls didn't shrink back.

"Musana, the living legend." 

A wide grin appeared on Zeus's face as he faced him. There was arrogance, a sense of superiority and playfulness within the man's gaze. Musana's jaw clenched at that gaze. 

He was wearing something ancient, a white rectangular cloth, tied in a knot on his right shoulder with a bunch of leaves in his dark hair. The cloth reached his knees, leaving his legs visible. The feet were being housed within ancient gladiator sandals. His hand was holding a lighting shaped blue artifact that gave the illusion of a real lightning bolt.

Had his strength been forgotten? Or could it be that the man had thought the position of president had softened him?

He raised his hand and placed it upon his chin, pondering what to do at this time, completely ignoring the man's tirade of how legends can decline and whatnot.

Ultimately though, a sigh escaped his lips. His shoulders sagged a little and his imposing demeanor vanished. It was all brought upon by one observation. The guy's hand that was holding onto the lighting bolt was paler than the rest of his body. And the force with which he was grabbing the artifact with signified that he was scared.

A battle with such a foe would be meaningless.

0