Chapter 33 First time.*
633 8 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While we were having dinner I decided to ask Lina what happened after she left the orphanage other than what she told us at the slave trader.

Lina: “as I said before, I signed a contract without knowing what I had actually written there... during my time as an employee I decided to learn to read, now I can but not perfectly, it didn't happen much I took care of the family's children and the rest of the time I studied, after I fell into slavery I spent 30 days in training before being sold to the master”.

“I thought you had just become a slave”

Lina: “from what I heard, slaves have to spend at least 60 days in training on how to behave before being sold, the training in this slave house is 60 days plus as I already knew how to read a little, my training was shortened”

"I understand"

We remained silent for the rest of the dinner, only speaking again when I finished eating.

Lina: “the master said before that he can see the lvl of the classes I’m in, please”

She didn't hesitate like she normally would before when asking something.

“you are at level 4 but as I multiplied your experience gain you will level up faster, just so you have a reference when we met you were at lvl 2, tomorrow I will see if I can find something to write what I see for you, ok”

Mia is silent just listening to our conversation until now.

Mia: “more and dear papyrus master, it’s better for the master to just say it now”

“ok, it’s more or less like this”

Mia, Female, 18 years old, slave.
Agile lvl 18
Owner Wallace.
Str: 10 (12) (damage:11)
Vit: 10 (16)
Agi: 12 (15)
Int: 9
Multipliers x3: experience, strength.
Equipment: Slave collar, rapier, hard leather set.
Available classes: Villager lvl 5, Warrior lvl 1, Swordsman lvl 1, Herbalist lvl 1, Farmer Lv1, Merchant lvl 1, Explorer lvl 1.

Lina, Female, 18 years old, slave.
Villager lvl 4
Owner Wallace.
Str: 8 (10) (damage:3)
Vit: 11(17)
Agi: 10 (13)
Int: 11
Multipliers x3: experience, strength.
Equipment: Slave collar, Dagger, Wooden Shield, Hard leather set.
Available classes: Farmer Lv1, Trader lvl 1, Herbalist lvl 1, Explorer lvl 1.

I explained what each piece of information meant for them to understand.

Lina: “you even managed to see which class is available... I won’t be surprised anymore”.

As this explanation took a long time now it's quite late and I'm a little horny now I want to go to the bedroom I've waited eighteen years to have sex.

I got up and went towards the stairs, I heard Lina asking Mia where she could sleep.

Mia: “there’s only one bed, you can sleep with us, the master won’t do anything you’re not prepared for, he already told you that”

Well... Mia is wrong, I said I would give her time to prepare, I never said I wouldn't do something she wasn't prepared for, and it's all a matter of me wanting to and at the moment I want to wait.

Sometimes I didn't stay to hear Lina's response and it's good to expect a surprise.

I went into the room and lay down on the bed, it was a double bed that was a little spacious, it would easily fit me and the girls if Lina joined us, especially since the girls are small.

When she was almost napping the girls in the room, Mia was wearing one of my shirts as nightwear, the shirt reached just below her butt, almost showing something but managing to hide it.

Lina is wearing her maid dress, she sees that I have a hard-on and shrinks a little.

Lina: “are you going to have… sex?”

Mia: “yes, it’s our first time”

She responds happily.

Lina: “I’ll wait outside”

He almost ran out of the room, I smiled a little at that.

I sat on the edge of the bed and patted my lap, Mia came and sat down and kissed me, it seemed like she was also out of patience.

I took off the shirt that covered his body and began to caress his body slowly, I lowered my lips a little to his neck and moved my hand to his chest, it may not be big anymore and it felt good to hold my other hand and it went on his lower lips. to prepare the ground.

She hugged my head and moaned softly as I prepared her.

I felt that it was already wet enough for me to try to enter, I slowly laid her on the bed with her eyes looking at me with absolute trust.

“I’ll try to make it as painless as possible... but it will still hurt”

No, I don't want to brag, but I'm very big compared to Mia's small body.

Mia: “you can use me however you want, Wallace”

She hasn't called me by my name in years, I gave a small smile and quickly took off my pumpkin shorts.

I passed my dick around her vagina a few times to moisten it a little and inserted it slowly... Very tight.

I felt a little resistance when the head passed completely and I pushed a little harder, I felt her tense up and I saw that Mia bit her lip and closed her hands on the bed sheet, I decided to stop for a moment and caress her thighs to distract her.

When I felt her relax the grip of her pussy around my penis a little, I began a small piston movement with only a third of my penis inside her.

I may be a bit of a scoundrel but I don't want to hurt her by punching everything at once.

I continued to thrust into her until I felt pressure coming from Mia's pussy, even though she was feeling discomfort I felt like she was going to cum, I continued my movement until she started to writhe and let out a small scream.

When she stopped cumming, I waited a little to continue moving and just held one of her hands and caressed her belly with the other.

Mia: “you can continue master... you’re not finished”

She thanked me quietly at the end, I continued to move in and out of her pussy, I only managed to get halfway in when I felt it touching something deep inside her vaginal canal, and Mia started to scream and squirm when I hit that wall. '.

With that little massage I received from her second orgasm it was enough for me to cum too.

Even after cumming I'm hard, which is normal since in my past life I could do it two or three times in a row normally, there was the case of the bunny outfit that I mentioned before which was my record of five in a row, imagine now with a body almost on top -human.

But I looked at Mia who is a mess and calmed down a little and it's her first time, it's better not to push too hard.

I took one of my shirts from my backpack next to the bed and cleaned up the mess of our juices a little, and I put the shirt back on Mia who is already sleeping, I gave her a little kiss on the forehead and got out of bed.

I put on my pumpkin underwear and left the room to call Lina.

Surprisingly she wasn't around I thought she was going to spy on us, I found her at the living room window looking outside.

Lina: “is it finished? It took a long time”

“If you want to participate, I still have it in me to do more.”

I said pointing to the tent in my pumpkin underwear, she took a look and went back to the window closing it.

She walked past me who was leaning against the wall looking at her and took my hand in hers pulling me towards the stairs to go back to the room.

Lina: “let’s go to sleep... we have a busy day tomorrow... master”.

29