Chapter 35 Floor 1 boss.
408 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We're out of town heading to the dungeon now.

Going back a little to the part about accepting a mission, you need to be part of the guild to accept a mission so and no, I'm going to continue selling it at 25 nars anyway.

Why don't I join the guild? And because you are tied to that organization and have to follow orders, it's enough that I did that in my past life, I'm not going to do that here either.

We entered the dungeon and I stopped the girls before moving forward, I almost made a mistake of not forming a party because now both Mia and I can kill the monsters with just one attack.

“I'm going to form a group with you so we don't have to have the hassle of waiting for everyone to attack to gain experience, I know it's good for you to gain practice as a tank but at the moment we need money urgently”

Lina: “I understand master”

Mia: “of course master”

I recited the incantation to form the party with Mia.

“Responding to the faith of the companions, I read the honesty of their hearts, Formation of the Party.”

And I repeated to add to Lina, order is important so as not to create small friction without realizing it.

I didn't feel any difference other than a small icon in the corner of my vision indicating the girls' names, nothing more.

“Show me the way Mia, let’s go straight to the next portal, I want to see what the lvl 2 monsters are like, but you can choose a path with many monsters, let me kill the monsters because I have my power in Drops”

Lina: “you can increase it to that”

She says exasperatedly.

Mia: “ok master”

After some massacres on my part and I only gave the monsters one attack to die, according to Mia we are halfway there.

So far I have killed about 17 monsters and so far it has dropped 4 leaves, it really increased the drop compared to yesterday, the next monster dropped instead of a leaf or branch was a small card similar to our intelligence card.

Needle Wood monster card: grants hardening ability when equipped on armor and increases durability when equipped on a weapon, master blacksmith class required to fuse with equipment, average price 2500 nars.

Oh, a monster card dropped, it grants abilities to equipment, probably and fused into the empty slots of our equipment.

The problem is that you need a specific class.

Mia picks up the card from the floor and hands it to me with a questioning face.

Mia: “what would that be? teacher"

“and a card that granted abilities to equipment after it was fused, these specifically granted the ability to harden.”

Lina: “your power to see things is quite useful, but from what I know I need a dwarf with a master blacksmith class to fuse the card, even so it is quite valuable when sold at auction”

It's very useful to have Lina with us as she knows a lot, it's really quite expensive and about 10 times the cost of the pills.

We follow our route to a few rooms before the portal to the next floor, when Mia tells us when I killed Needle Wood lvl 1.

Mia: “master, it seems like there are several people waiting to enter the portal”

“maybe there is a waiting time?”

Lina: “actually there is a boss room before going to the other floor”

I didn't know this since I didn't have much contact with the explorers who occasionally visited the orphanage.

“We don’t know much about the Lina dungeon, if there is anything important I would like you to clarify it for us when you remember”

Lina: “of course master, there are two things we have to pay attention to piles of earth turned up on the ground because it is a treasure chest and there is an item that stores the magic of monsters after possession and can be sold super expensive”

“What item is that?”

Now she looked a little embarrassed before answering.

Lina: “I don’t know the name so I never mentioned it”

“We’ll see you later at the explorers’ guild, it shouldn’t fill up quickly, right?”

Lina: “that seemed like it was sold once or twice in a lifetime for a high price”

We arrived at the room of the now identified floor boss, and saw two parties lined up along the wall waiting for the door that I think is where the floor boss is, we sat at the end of the small line and waited.

Of course we attract attention firstly there are only three of us since a party normally has six members and secondly I am accompanied by two very cute girls.

At least they didn't do anything and are just looking, maybe it's because our equipment is incompatible with the floor, since the two parties in front of us have basic equipment and we have an upgrade on their equipment.

The girls are kind of leaning against me, maybe because they feel uncomfortable, even Lina is so close that I can even feel the heat of her body on my arm.

Five minutes after waiting the floor boss's door opened and one of the parties entered, another ten minutes of waiting until we can enter and I see a Needle Wood with steroids in the center of the room.

Udo wood lvl 1:
Plant Type
Skills: Water Magic
Weaknesses: Fire Magic
Resistances: Water Magic
Drops: leaf, wand (rare)

The only thing that changed was the Drops, I spoke to the girls.

“I’m going to be the one who received the damage, attack from the side”

I received positive nods, I got in front of the boss and raised the shield to block an attack for sure and stronger than its normal version, but nothing big.

Attack once before the girls attacked, I managed to attack twice more before having to block an attack from the boss, Mia was the one who killed Madeira Udo lvl 1 in her second attack.

Dropped a sheet which is the boss's normal drop, if I'm calculating right the boss of the floor is about five times stronger than its normal version of the floor.

It makes sense that the other parties took so long to kill him.

The girls are talking quietly, Mia comes to me after they finish talking.

Mia: “master, Lina wants to use the bathroom”

Lina screams in horror at what Mia said.

Lina: “Mia!!!”

It's a natural process of the body, what goes in has to come out somehow.

I'm going to test the Dungeon Walk explorer skill that allows you to travel between rooms on the floors you've already been to if you haven't been in battle, but first let's go to the next floor to come back here after Lina takes care of her business.

29