Chapter 37 Bathroom game Lina version.*
467 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lina: “we chose these masters”

The attendant who had been looking at the girls with hawk eyes this whole time said the price of the clothes.

Attendant: “the simplest clothes are 100 nars, the most decorated are 300 nars, the smaller pieces are 200 nars”.

In addition to the two dresses, there are pumpkin socks and shorts, when I have more money I will order nicer underwear because no one deserves pumpkin shorts.

These clothes are made from caterpillar monster yarn if you were wondering, so they are quite durable.

I paid for the clothes and on the way home I stopped by the grocery store near my house where I bought the daily necessities because the bread cart that passed by in the morning and from there.

I agreed to have a loaf of bread delivered every day for 10 nars, is that expensive? The bread is quite large and we probably won't eat it all in the morning.

When we got close to our house we saw that they had already started to fence the rest of our land, there are several wooden ‘pillars’ spread out at uniform distances, perhaps three or four meters between each one, to give sustainability to the fence.

When I actually arrived at the site of our house I saw that there was still a carpenter sitting next to the house, I looked like he was dozing.

The girls entered the house and I went to him, when I was close he jumped up.

Carpenter: “good afternoon sir, I’m just waiting for the others to return with the rest of the wood, after that we’ll leave for the day”.

He pointed to the back of the house where I now see some plank ends.

“no problem, have a nice day.”

It's almost dark so I preferred to go back home and take a shower with Mia, instead of keeping this stranger company.

I went straight to the room to put my things there and get a towel to take a shower, in the room I see Lina who is also getting ready to take a bath, how do I know? She has a towel on her shoulder.

Lina: “Mia is preparing the bath”

She speaks shyly.

“Are you going to participate with the bath agent?”

I asked to test the waters, I wasn't expecting her to accept.

Lina: “yes master... just from the bath”.

"let's go then"

I almost dragged her to the bathroom, already inside the bathroom I see Mia already naked filling the buckets like yesterday, I looked at Lina who is shyly taking off the equipment in front of me.

In order not to embarrass her anymore, I didn't say anything, I just started to undress too.

As I am naked with two beautiful girls, my little friend from the lower parts is already standing at attention, and as he is not very discreet, Lina is staring shyly.

“he doesn’t bite”

I tried to make a joke to break her shyness about our nudity.

Lina: “and that... the ones I saw at the orphanage weren't even half that, and a little intimidating”.

She said covering her pelvic area with a little fear, at least she tried, you can still see the white hair around her entire groin area, at least it is trimmed, unlike Mia who only has a little hair above her vagina entrance. .

Then she looked at Mia with a bit of respect in her expression.

Lina: “now I understand why she is tired”

Yes, Mia spent the whole day a little lethargic, we tried to slow down the whole day so as not to tire her too much.

I didn't comment and just went to Mia who looked like she was almost dozing, squatting in front of the bucket.

“Can Lina finish filling the buckets? I’m going to give Mia a quick bath and put her to bed.”

I soaped Mia quickly without taking advantage of it like I did yesterday, she was barely reacting when I did this, after drying her I took her to the bedroom and went back to the bathroom.

Now I'm alone with Lina who is increasingly nervous, she thought she would have Mia here during the shower.

I approached her with her back and stopped when the head of my dick touched her back.

“I’m not going to do anything else, we’re just going to wash each other, ok”.

She continued with her back to me for a few seconds breathing deeply, she turned to face me after she grabbed the sponge from the bucket, the first thing she grabbed was surprisingly my penis.

I lifted her face towards mine.

“not so tight, relax your grip”

She quickly released my penis apologizing.

Since she held my dick I don't think she minded a kiss so I lowered my face towards hers and just touched her lips with mine for a few seconds.

I pulled away and watched her reaction, it didn't seem like she was displeased by her expression, so I kissed her lips again for a little longer now.

This time it was she who pulled away about twenty seconds after the kiss began, breathing heavily.

As she starts to soap my belly, she says.

Lina: “you said we were just going to take a shower”

“you’re the one who started catching my little friend”

I said pressing on his stomach, height difference and such.

She continues soaping me without caring about my penis in her stomach, I took another sponge and started to wash it, when we finished washing, she turned her attention to my penis, which didn't go down at all, and asked softly.

Lina: “Do you want me to do like Mia yesterday?”

“yes, I can do what I did to her too if you want.”

Before agreeing or disagreeing I see that she looked at her crotch.

Lina: “you don’t mind?... I mean mine is pretty... hairy compared to Mia’s, I think it would be better if I shaved it first”

If it's not a complete thicket I don't care about it.

I extended my hand and stroked the hair a little.

“I don’t care how it is now, just don’t let it grow too much”

I sit on the small bench used for bathing like the one in Japanese bathrooms, and I pull Lina to sit above my penis that is between her legs.

As soon as she was comfortable, she placed her hands on the top of my penis and began stroking it with up and down movements.

Lina: “am I doing it right? Teacher"

"Yes..."

I took one of my hands to where her pussy meets the base of my dick and started rubbing the small lump there, with my other hand I held her hair to the side and kissed her neck from behind.

This time I managed to hold back my orgasm for longer than yesterday, but all good things have to end at least one hour later, at least I only came when Lina had already come, she's a screamer when she comes, I almost thought I was hurting her until I felt a wetness dripping down the base of my penis.

After we cleaned up, I was drying Lina's hair, she comments.

Lina: “when the nuns had the conversation with me, they said that when the man arrives there, only a little comes out that you can gather with your finger”

I preferred to remain silent drying her hair.

28