Chapter 43 Melon.*
433 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“are you better now Mia?”

She doesn't answer me and starts giving me kisses on my belly when she breaks away from our hug, Lina takes a step back and leaves the bathroom silently, I think she wants to give us some time alone.

I took her face in my hands and gently lifted it so I could look her in the eyes.

“are you really okay? Talk to me".

I tried to be as gentle as possible.

Mia: “I’ll be… over time, just get used to the idea.”

She didn't complete the sentence, but she could understand the unspoken words.

I removed her hands that are caressing me and took her in my arms, I took her to the bedroom, I'm just going to give her pleasure today, tomorrow I'll worry about myself.

I lay her gently on the bed and settle between her legs, I begin to gently trace her sternum lips, very slowly I tease the small lump above her entrance.

She lets out small sighs while I trace her outer lips, see her closed eyes and bring my head closer to her pussy, I want to taste if there is any difference in flavor between the worlds.

When I touch my lips to her lower lips, she instinctively closes her legs and tries to move away.

Mia: “no, master, it’s dirty”

It doesn't make sense if we just took a shower...

“relax and trust me ok”

Relaxing, she didn't relax but opened her legs a little and let me do whatever I wanted with her body.

I put my lips on her pussy lips again and licked a little with my tongue, tasting the flavor, it tastes like a not very sweet melon.

I liked it so I started to really eat her pussy, she started to squirm so I held her hips on the bed.

I kept sucking her pussy until she begged me to stop, I moved away a little and saw that in the part of the bed where it met her ass there was a small puddle.

It was embarrassing that I lost track of time while giving her a blowjob.

I looked at Mia, and she looked tired but radiant.

I think I'm going to have a blue ball, because her pussy is very red, I just touched the tip of my finger and she hissed.

Mia: “I can handle it master, you can continue”.

“I don’t want you to ‘endure’ I want you to enjoy it, don’t worry, I’ll just ask Lina to do it later”

I looked at the person peeking through the door that is slightly open.

Lina: “I’m a little jealous”

Mia blushed a little.

“the other day I’ll do it with you too”

After Lina entered the room she started grabbing my penis.

“Not when we go to sleep now, I’m sure you must be hungry.”

I grab a pair of shorts from the bed and go downstairs towards the living room.

Focus on our status now to see if my little friend stops throbbing...

Wallace, Male, 18 years old, free man.

Warrior lvl 22, Swordsman lvl 20, Explorer lvl 8.

It has Slaves Mia, Lina.

Str: 12 (14) (damage: 18.9)

Vit: 11 (17)

Agi: 10 (13)

Int: 15

Multipliers x3: experience, strength, vitality, agility, rare item drops.

Equipment: Steel sword, Steel shield, Hard leather set.

Available classes: Villager lvl 5, Herbalist lvl 1, Farmer lvl 1, Merchant lvl 1, Monk lvl 1.

Mia, Female, 18 years old, slave.

Agile lvl 19.

Owner Wallace.

Str: 10 (12) (damage: 11.3)

Vit: 10 (16)

Agi: 12 (15)

Int: 9

Multipliers x3: experience, strength.

Equipment: Slave collar, rapier, hard leather set.

Available classes: Villager lvl 5, Warrior lvl 1, Swordsman lvl 1, Herbalist lvl 1, Farmer Lv1, Merchant lvl 1, Explorer lvl 1.

Lina, Female, 18 years old, slave.

Explorer lvl 5.

Owner Wallace.

Str: 8 (10) (damage: 3.37)

Vit: 11(17)

Agi: 10 (13)

Int: 11

Multipliers x3: experience, strength.

Equipment: Slave collar, Dagger, Wooden Shield, Hard leather set.

Available classes: Warrior lvl 1, Swordsman lvl 1, Herbalist lvl 1, Farmer Lv1, Merchant lvl 1, Villager lvl 7.

There weren't many changes until Mia didn't level up once, the higher our level the more difficult it is and it increases.

There must be some difference in the experience requirements for each class. I've already noticed that Mia's class levels up more slowly while the villager class levels up much faster, we can move up a floor to level up faster.

Unfortunately we have to focus on making money so for now floors one and four seem to be the best available for us to explore, there are certainly other floors that are better.

The big problem is that I've seen the same story several times in my time working on earth, a person who stands out at something without having support is quickly discarded.

And in this world the support I talk about is the nobility or a force that is disadvantageous to go against, what I talk about is prominence and climbing the floors not yet explored with just three orphans who have just started exploring the dungeon.

Even if I didn't have that concern, I don't want to increase the difficulty level too much, because Lina is still a complete novice at fighting monsters.

The girls come down wearing some of my shirts because they managed to distract me, now they're starting to wake up again.

The girls served dinner and we ate in a pleasant silence. When we finished eating, Mia took the dirty dishes and went to the back of the house where she had a small tank with a water reservoir.

I sit in the room for a while sometimes and it's nice not to think about anything, just look at nothing without focusing in front of me.

Basically, that's what I'm doing now, until Lina, who still seemed to be at the table, caught my attention.

Lina: “you are fine master with what I said to Mia before, I didn’t ask you if it was the best course of action”.

“What did you talk about in the bathroom?”

Lina: “that’s right, I know we talked about children in the heat of the moment, the master may have changed his mind.”

Sometimes she seemed quite confident, other times like now she seemed afraid of my reactions, at least she's not on the floor apologizing nonstop...

“I haven’t changed my mind, someday I’ll want children, and about what you said, I’m actually grateful, I didn’t know what to say at that moment, thank you.”

28