Chapter 45 Limit.
284 7 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lina: “there was no need, master”

After we left the weapons store, Lina spoke as she received the rapier from me.

“We’re going to have to go up another floor, when we’re alone I’ll explain why, so it’s best to be as prepared as possible”.

I said a shitty reason I just wanted to buy this weapon because it was the only one with the weakest equipment.

Mia: “the master just wants to protect us, just accept Lina”

She's right, but I'm not going to say that, my reason is cooler.

We head to the dungeon when going to the 4th floor, create the portal as close as possible to the floor's boss room.

Lina: “master”

She is curious as to why I made it a mystery as to why we went up another floor, in more than a week together I realized that she is very curious and pays a lot of attention to the interactions around her, unlike a clueless bunny.

“in the boss’s office we talked”

I get a cute pout from her.

Mia: “there’s a fight ahead master”

“let’s just ignore it and go to the floor’s boss room”

Mia/Lina: “ok”

In the waiting room for the boss room there are several parties waiting their turn I seemed to be a popular boss.

Almost an hour of waiting later I discovered why he is popular, I used analysis before starting the battle.

Honeycomb tripe lvl 4:

Animal Type

Abilities: Charge (higher frequency)

Weaknesses: Water magic

Resistances: Fire Magic

Drops: hard leather, fillet (rare).

It drops the item that makes our armor, I want to see if it's that expensive.

We fall into what is now a normal formation with Lina in front and Mia taking cover behind her with me free to cause damage.

The boss looked like a stereotypical minotaur.

When Lina received his attack with the shield, it seemed like she did it deliberately, because the attack was very slow.

Lina: “this boss seemed stronger at the expense of speed”

I see, she is analyzing the monster's attack pattern.

When I attacked him from the side while the boss focused on Lina, who now has damage close to what Mia does if she moderates her attack, turns on me in the first attack... It was critical, almost half of its life was with just one clear attack that would turn to me.

The boss tried to hit me with one of his claws but I responded with a cut on his back that killed him, it seemed more like I was intimidating him than anything else, it dropped hard leather.

Rigid leather: used to craft many low-level equipment, Price 200 nars.

The price is quite high for a basic drop, but you can now understand why the waiting room is so full.

Lina: “master”

She's impatient now, she's already noticed that I don't get irritated by anything, she's starting to show more attitudes like these, sometimes Mia looks dirty at Lina for 'disrespecting her master'.

“yes, I noticed that when I leveled up to level 24 almost three days ago it seemed that I was no longer receiving experience for hunting monsters that were more than 20 levels apart, I had already said that the level up was getting slower and slower”.

Lina: “you mean you have reached the level limit for this floor”

"It is what I think"

I can't be sure and I'd rather go to the next floor.

It seemed like Mia sometimes does things to lighten the mood, I have doubts if what she shows is just a mask to look cute...

Mia: “we just have to keep going to get stronger, what’s the problem with that?”

“yes, let’s go to the next floor, there’s no need to say more about it.”

We went to the 5th floor where it seemed to be as crowded as the previous floor according to Mia.

We had to go through a party in battle once we headed towards the nearest monsters that weren't being hunted.

The monsters we saw were a lvl 5 cheap Sheep and a lvl 5 Mino, as usual I analyzed the new monster.

Cheap sheep lvl 5:

Animal Type

Skills: Sleep

Weaknesses: Fire magic

Resistances: Earth magic

Drops: Woolen Thread, Sheep Meat (Rare), Sheep Monster Card (Very Rare).

I killed Mino with one attack, it should only take 19 attacks, now one more than on the previous floor.

The girls already killed the sheep without any problems too, it only took one attack each, they dropped yarn.

Woolen yarn: can be used to make medium quality clothes. Price 40 nars.

This floor seemed more advantageous than the previous one... I will no longer trust someone else's word like the idiot at the entrance.

We continued fighting for a while longer until Mia said it was around noon, when we stopped to eat and... Stuff.

I didn't feel the need to go to the city as I have my inventory and Lina's plus my coin purse.

During the afternoon we all leveled up, but my warrior class didn't level up, it was only the next day that it leveled up.

It seemed like I was right I didn't get any experience with more than 20 levels difference for the monsters.

We're going to have to keep moving up the floor if I want to keep leveling... The problem is that this floor is the most profitable so far.

Yesterday's loot was 79 wool thread, 8 sheep meat, 34 leather, 6 beef and 1 salt from a Kobold that passed Mia's hearing, she is getting used to having many people around us.

Sheep meat seemed to be quite rare since even though I killed it, it only fell a tenth of the time, the analysis is identical to beef meat for some reason. (author: laziness :D)

Sheep meat: good quality meat, price 250 nars.

It could have been more if this floor hadn't been so crowded, several times when we arrived at a group of monsters another party had just started fighting.

Yesterday's sale amount was a whopping 7,344 nars without any Monster Cards.

21