Re-write in progress
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry for not posting for a while or giving a head up. Been very busy. Anyway, since I got free time, I was planning on continuing, but I feel the direction of the characters and plot are just somewhat messy. Particularly it's too rush, not good enough set up. Especially the dynamics between the king and the MC, the MC and her mother, MC and Goldbon, etc.

 

So I plan to rewrite it. The characters personalities should be mostly the same.

 

The big differences will be the world building(especially politics, and history), power system, plot direction, the general character morals/ethics(for the worse), violence and how often fights occurs.

 

It will be darker, but not necessarily 'edgy'(maybe except for the violence. I do plan to notch the gore by a lot)

Oh. The biggest change will be the Point of views. It will still be first person, but not past tense. Instead it will be stream of consciousness. Reason: I think it works better with my style and how I like to integrate the character thoughts.

I am not sure when it will be ready(25-30 chapters for the first arc), but perhaps in a Month or 2.

1