[39] Abducting Back to the Familia!
1.8k 4 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"God Takemikazuchi, I've taken Yamato away."

"Hmm, I indeed underestimated you, August."

If looks could kill, August would have already been slain by Takemikazuchi.

"No, you're too kind. I still have a long way to go."

"Even though Yamato is no longer my familia member, she is still my child. If I find out she's being mistreated, I won't let you off!"

A powerful aura emanated from Takemikazuchi.

Even though all divine power was sealed, and his physical abilities were no different from an ordinary person, relying on his martial skills that had stepped into the divine realm, he was still capable of fighting and winning against high-level adventurers.

Similar to Freya's charm ability, these were abilities bestowed by the divine.

"Rest assured, God Takemikazuchi. Loki Familia is like a family, such a thing won't happen!"

Saying this, August glanced at Ouka, his disdain evident.

This made Takemikazuchi furious, and he wanted to send August flying. Unfortunately, he couldn't.

From this day forth, August and Takemikazuchi were officially at odds.

Not only did he take away his familia member, Yamato, but he also humiliated Ouka and repeatedly put Takemikazuchi in a difficult position.

However, August was unfazed.

After all, in Orario, while the gods were revered, they could only observe and couldn't directly intervene.

Once divine powers were unsealed, they would be sent back to the heavens and couldn't return to the mortal realm.

In this situation, gods were essentially mascots that were worshipped.

Coupled with the strength of the Takemikazuchi Familia, even Ouka, the strongest among them, was only a level 2 adventurer. Presently, August had the ability to defeat them all.

"Let's go, Yamato!"

August spoke to Yamato behind him, then headed towards the exit.

"Thank you for your hospitality, Takemikazuchi-sama!"

Yamato bowed deeply to Takemikazuchi and left.

Having made a choice, everything was now set.

After Yamato left, Takemikazuchi sat down, closed his eyes, and sighed.

As for Ouka, in the corner, he remained silent. August's actions had completely shattered his dignity.

"Ouka, I entrust the familia to you. Take Yamato's share and work hard!"

After a deep gaze at Ouka, Takemikazuchi spoke these words.

"Yes, Takemikazuchi-sama!"

Takemikazuchi nodded and walked towards the house.

As for Chigusa, although she didn't know what had happened, she understood that Yamato had left because of Ouka, and she wouldn't return.

The entire Takemikazuchi Familia fell into a temporary low.

On the way back, Riveria looked at Yamato following behind and felt a bit curious. Why did August choose her?

"Yamato, you might harbor resentment towards me now, even hatred. But one day, you'll be grateful that this happened to you!"

"...?"

Yamato didn't reply to August, but his way of abducting her made her somewhat hostile towards him.

"When your friends are deep in hell, you'll be grateful to have powerful companions rather than a group that forces you to watch your friends suffer in hell!"

"What do you mean?"

Yamato furrowed her brows slightly, feeling like August was cursing her.

"You'll understand later. After all, in your hometown, aren't you also friends with others?"

"Huh?"

Looking at the mysterious August, Yamato was puzzled.

What she didn't know was that August said this because he knew the plot of this world, the future.

In the future, when the fox girl Haruhime was abducted to Ishtar Familia, she would understand.

In the original story, if she hadn't already joined Hestia Familia at that time, Haruhime wouldn't have had such a fate.

Without Bell's protagonist luck, plus the assistance of Hermes, and the full support of Freya Familia, would Haruhime have been saved? It was a joke. Did she really think Ishtar Familia's high-level adventurers were pushovers?

"The gears of fate have begun to turn, but your thread has already changed."

August's sudden statement left not only Yamato but also Riveria and Ais confused.

Thus, August and the others returned to the Twilight Manor.

Upon arriving at the Twilight Manor, Yamato was shocked. Compared to the Takemikazuchi Familia's residence, the Twilight Manor was incredibly vast.

Not only that, there were guards at the entrance and personnel on the city walls. Each of them was much stronger than herself and even much stronger than Ouka.

At least level 2 to level 3 adventurers were stationed at the entrance. Loki Familia was indeed extravagant.

This was Yamato's first impression.

Entering the Twilight Manor, the first thing they encountered was the familia's estate. In front of the estate was a flower garden and a pond, simply beautiful.

This made Yamato feel like an old woman who had entered a grand garden—a dazzling sight.

"Hmm? You're back already?"

At this moment, Finn and Loki walked over together, seemingly waiting here the whole time.

Upon seeing Finn, Yamato became extremely nervous.

This was a top-level adventurer and he was also the captain of Loki Familia.

"Ah, back already!"

"Is this the talented girl you've set your eyes on?"

"Yes, not bad!"

"Hmm!"

Finn also smiled. Although he didn't have any impression of Yamato, she was a person August had brought over. Just like giving respect to Riveria back then, he was giving respect to August now.

"Hmm? Is this the girl you've set your eyes on? Alright, let me check her out!"

Pat!

Suddenly, Loki launched a surprise attack on Yamato, his sinister hands attacking a certain area of Yamato's body.

"Ah!!!"

Yamato immediately screamed and tried to resist.

But unfortunately, facing Loki, who had experienced countless battles, she was too inexperienced.

August could only helplessly watch Loki. He had just arrived, hadn't joined yet, and couldn't wait to check her out. Couldn't he be a bit more restrained.

If it were someone with thin skin, this one act would have scared them away.

After all, having such a god, even if it were a woman, would be hard for many to accept.

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 20+ chapters:
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea

80