[45] Ais’s Transformation
2.2k 5 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Watching Ais in his arms with a flushed face, August had no doubt that, as long as he wished, this swordswoman would undoubtedly be his.

However, August didn't do that, or rather, he disdained such actions. If he needed to resort to such methods even with women, what would be the difference from using drugs? It was just a lowly trick.

August appreciated beautiful women, but that didn't mean he had no principles. After making this choice, he felt a moment of enlightenment. The power of Original Sin was not easy to control.

After integrating the Original Sin of Lust, although it wouldn't harm August, it subtly affected him. It was like a trial, if he couldn't resist the contamination of the Original Sin, he would become a slave to lust, a demon of desire.

It wasn't merely about obtaining the Original Sin, one had to master it to become the Demon King. Controlling the Original Sin would allow August to ascend to the throne of the Demon King, while falling into desire would make him lose himself.

One of the seven original sins of humanity was not something easily acquired. Soon, Ais's gaze returned to normal, the power of lust dissipated, and she returned to her original state.

"Thank you."

Ais said to August, she didn't know what had happened, but August had saved her just now.

"We are partners, and you just saved me." August smiled, emphasizing the mutual help that defined true companionship.

Ais nodded. After standing up from August's embrace, she suddenly felt something strange. She had an unusual attachment to August's embrace, a feeling similar to the security her parents once provided. However, since an accident years ago, she had never experienced such a feeling.

"All right, let's go back."

"Sure."

After merging with the sin of lust, August had also recovered a considerable amount of magical power and injuries. Moreover, as the master of the sin of lust, he possessed an incredibly powerful and unique ability.

Lust, being one of the original sins, provided August with the ability to absorb the emotions of lust to rapidly restore his magical power, physical strength, and even enhance himself. However, August had just started to integrate, so it was still limited.

Walking in the caverns of the dungeon, August could clearly feel the countless negative energies that permeated the surroundings. Anger, jealousy, greed, arrogance, and lust—all these negative forces surrounded him. As the successor of lust, August absorbed these emotions to quickly replenish his magical power and even felt a slight improvement in strength.

However, it was too little at the moment, and August wasn't sure if it was just his imagination.

This gave August an idea—to visit the Entertainment District.

Orario's red-light district was full of the lust between men and women. For August, such a place was a paradise.

After a short while, when August returned to Orario, his injuries had already completely healed, and his magical power was mostly restored.

At this moment, August thought about what would happen if he possessed all seven original sins. He could just immerse himself in the dungeon every day, and his strength would skyrocket.

Of course, it was just a fleeting thought. It was impossible for the seven original sins to merge into one entity.

Upon returning, August and Ais went straight to the guild to exchange the magic stones.

In the guild, passing through the hall, August reached the counter of his guild consultant, Eina.

"Eina."

"Hmm? August, why are you here?"

"I'm here to exchange magic stones."

"Why are you so early today? Usually, you finish in the evening."

"I finished a bit early today due to some reasons."

"Some reasons?"

Eina glanced at Ais beside him. As a woman, her curiosity ignited instantly.

However, looking at the man in front of her, Eina suddenly felt that August seemed a bit different, more handsome and attractive.

This was naturally due to the influence of the lust sin. As the master of lust, August had become an embodiment of desire, increasing his allure to the opposite sex.

"Wait a moment, why am I thinking about something like this?"

After realizing, Eina shook her head vigorously, trying to clear her mind, and began counting August's magic stones.

As a guild staff member, Eina was very proficient in her work. In just a few minutes, all the magic stones were counted.

"Here is a total of two hundred and ten thousand valis. This is the total price for all the magic stones and dropped items this time."

"Oh, as expected, monsters on lower floors are more valuable."

"Hmm? What did you say? Lower floor monsters?"

"Yes, today, with Ais, I went to the nineteenth floor."

"Too reckless!"

Eina slammed the table abruptly and shouted loudly, startling August.

"I've told you several times, adventurers must not be reckless. Do you know that people die in the dungeon every day?"

"I know, but this time, we had Ais with us."

"Anyone is not allowed. Although Miss Ais is very strong, what if she didn't make it in time? The dungeon is dangerous, and the deeper the floor, the stronger the monsters."

"I know, but today I went with Ais."

"It's not allowed with anyone."

All of August's arrogance was instantly suppressed. Facing this half-elf who genuinely cared for him, August felt helpless.

...

"Why aren't you saying anything?"

"Well, you were talking."

"August, I'll emphasize it once again, you must remember that adventurers absolutely should not take unnecessary risks."

"I'm still very strong, but it was just the nineteenth floor. I'm already at level 2 now."

"What do you mean by 'very strong'? You've only become an adventurer for a few days, and level 2, so what? Level 2..."

Halfway through her sentence, Eina's voice suddenly stopped.

Her gaze became somewhat dazed, and her face was full of disbelief.

"What did you say?"

"What did I say?"

"What level did you just say you are?"

"Level 2."

"Level 2? How is that possible? You've been in Orario for at most half a month, right?"

"Hehe, I'm a genius."

"Miss Ais~"

Eina turned to Ais beside her for confirmation.

"Yes, August just leveled up."

"Ah!!!"

The shocked voice of the half-elf girl echoed through the entire guild hall.

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 20+ chapters: 
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea

82