[84] Encounter!
1.2k 5 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just as August was scolding Bell, Finn and the others also approached.

When they saw Bell, they were all slightly stunned.

August's flirtatious nature wasn't a secret in familia. In just a few days, he managed to take away the familia's princess. Moreover, August himself openly admitted his fondness for beautiful women. Now, seeing a girl being with August, it made them unable to help but think more.

"August~"

Ais approached August, her face full of joy.

"Ais, you're back. It looks like the expedition is over."

"Yeah, there were some unexpected incidents, so I came back."

"These days without you, I've been quite lonely. You have to compensate me well tonight."

"Yeah~"

August's straightforward words made Ais's face blush.

As for Bell, watching August and Ais, her eyes widened, especially after hearing August's words, her small face turned red.

Though she might be silly and cute, it didn't mean she was ignorant of things between men and women. Having Zeus as her grandfather, she had been exposed to many things since childhood. Although naive, she knew a lot.

Seeing August and Ais standing there gave her a feeling of a perfect match, making her heart slightly bitter. She was just a wild girl from the countryside, and compared to the noble princess in front of her, she felt inferior.

"By the way, this girl is my newly recruited little bro, Bunny."

August introduced Bell to Ais but didn't mention her name.

"Not Bunny, I have a name. I'm Bell, Bell Cranel!"

"Okay, Bunny I got it, Bunny."

"Mou~"

Watching Bell puffing up her cheeks, Ais's eyes brightened.

Females have a low resistance to cute things, including Ais.

"Hello, I'm Ais Wallenstein."

"Um, hello."

Faced with Ais, Bell seemed very reserved.

It was like a country girl meeting a rich girl, and in front of her, she felt so ordinary.

Thump!

"Hey, what are you doing there? Don't you call her sister-in-law?"

At this point, August knocked on Bell's head again. If you're my lil bro, then my woman is your sister-in-law. No problem.

"Sister-in-law~"

Bell received another knock, covering her head and calling out a little aggrieved.

"Why are you bullying her? She's still young."

Unable to stand it, Ais pulled Bell over, acting like a protective mother hen.

Bell was suddenly stunned, looking at Ais hugging her. She felt a warmth that she hadn't experienced in a long time.

Since childhood, she hadn't seen her parents, and her grandfather had raised her. Since her grandfather's death, she hadn't felt cared for by anyone.

"I didn't bully her, I was just teaching her."

"I'll teach her from now on."

"But she's my lil bro."

"She's a girl."

"Uh... um... she..."

August really wanted to say something, but watching Ais's maternal explosion, he had no idea what to say.

In the end, everything had to return to calm. She was his wife, a cherished one.

While August was at a loss, Finn arrived with the others.

"August, it seems like your strength has improved rapidly. Defeating Goliath, your leveling achievement should be enough now."

"Yeah, today I just had Loki help me update my status. I finally maxed out all my attributes."

"Uh..."

Finn suddenly didn't know how to respond.

Freak!

The inner thoughts of everyone at this moment could be summed up in these two words.

Before setting off on the expedition, August's attribute values were already capped at S·999. Finn had also discussed with August, and having all attributes at 999 was already rare. After all, if August leveled up to level 3, he could join the expedition. With August joining, the impact on the expedition would be significant.

However, August declined. Since he broke one limit, he could break a second one. After so long, when he returned from the expedition, August had achieved his initial goal and once again surpassed the limit, maxing out all attributes.

In Orario, no one had ever managed to raise all their attribute values to S, let alone max them out.

Everyone, every race, had their strengths and weaknesses. For example, elves had a great affinity for magic and excellent speed, but they were slightly lacking in defense and strength. As the most powerful mage in all of Orario, Riveria's magical power was an astonishing S·989. Agility and dexterity were C·651 and C·609, respectively.

This was Riveria's racial advantage as a top mage. However, her strength and endurance were only G·243 and G·277, respectively.

Similarly, dwarves like Gareth had much higher strength and endurance than Riveria, with S·996 and S·997, respectively, but his magical power was pitifully low, only H·117.

Everyone had their strengths and weaknesses, and that's why there were teams—defense, output, recovery, assassins, each with its own role.

However, someone like August with high values in all attributes was extremely rare, not to mention maxing them all out. August was like a cheater in game, a monster without weaknesses.

At this moment, Finn also looked at Bell behind Ais. With so many people coming at once, Bell was also frightened.

"Is this little one a familia new member?"

Finn instinctively asked. Usually, bringing in new members was done within the same familia.

"No, she's from Hestia Familia."

"Hestia?"

"Yes, the famous disaster of North Street."

"Huh?"

Finn really had no impression. Unlike ordinary adventurers, he had to take care of all affairs within the familia and had no time for gossip.

"In short, Loki's arch-enemy, one is a wealthy flat-chested girl, and the other is a poor milk cow. Every time they meet, they're at odds, but every time our goddess manages to escape."

"Uh..."

As August spoke, Finn suddenly remembered.

Goddess Hestia, a small goddess with an incredibly impressive figure, was a thorn in Loki's side.

In the previous denatus, because Ais had something to attend to, he and Loki had gone. They witnessed a battle between 'small and big,' with Loki ultimately suffering a miserable defeat.

Although Goddess Hestia's face was swollen, her own goddess suffered a fatal blow to her heart and soul.

---

Hello everyone, I hope you're all always in good health. I just wanted to inform you that lately, I've been interested in working on a new project. Here, I will give all of you the opportunity to be the first to taste my new project, and I hope you like it. If you do, I will expedite the progress of this project to catch up with the speed of my previous projects. That's it, thank you.

- Elenea

___

[The Ultimate Antagonist]

Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a woman, and making her part of your harem. It is truly the dream of millions of people hoping to be Isekai'd to another world.

If Reinhard were to get Isekai'd like that, he might smile for the rest of his life. However, fate has other plans for him, as he becomes the unfortunate isekai victim, landing in the rabbit hole known as the moonlit world. With numerous psychopaths roaming around to fulfill their dreams, he must strive to defend his small life in this chaotic world, especially when the world is set to last only another decade.

Fortunately, luck from nine generations of his family comes to his aid in critical moments. Finally, he gets help to secure his small life:

[Ding!]

"Eh? Has my help finally arrived?"

[Congratulations, Host! You have been chosen as the host of the Antagonist Simulator System!]

"Finally! Fina-... wait... What do you mean by Antagonist? Shouldn't it just be a Simulator without an Antagonist?"

[As the name suggests, the Antagonist Simulator System is specifically designed for individuals with high aspirations to become antagonists, and you have been selected to be the Ultimate Antagonist! Congratulations, Host!]

"Huh? Ultimate Antagonist? Wtf? How does someone as gentle as me fit as the ultimate antagonist?"

[Not so.]

[Host, you undoubtedly possess a strong motivation, clear plans, firm will, undisclosed secrets, outstanding execution, remarkable personality charm, and the determination to subvert the world.]

[Undoubtedly, you are the perfect candidate for the ultimate antagonist.]

WTF?

...

[You were borns as the son of the King Vortigern.]

[You pulled out the sword from the stone but inserted it back, and the sword emitted a resounding mournful cry]

[You promoted agriculture, popularized education, abolished nobility, knights scorned you as the ominous son of the disaster-bringing white dragon]

[You sacrificed Vortigern, gathered the remaining flames of the remnant age of gods, and launched the final assault towards the inner sea of the planet]

[Your wife and daughter died at the hands of Ares]

.

.

.

[You set the Olympus Temple ablaze]

"Oh? Looks like my adventure won't be boring."

--- If you are interested, feel free to visit my profile and enjoy reading this new story. 

 

57