[89] Wine Offering!
1k 0 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Led by Loki, the group marched forward in a grand procession.

Although it was already nighttime, the streets were still bustling with people, and everyone automatically made way for them wherever they went.

The intimidating power of Loki Familia was established through absolute strength.

Soon, the group arrived at the bountiful hostess's residence.

"Mia, we're here! Serve the dishes!"

Before entering, Loki's booming voice echoed, drawing the attention of many diners.

"August, you've finally arrived. All the dishes are ready, just waiting for you to cook them."

"Then, let's get to it."

"Please wait a moment."

As a prominent customer of the restaurant, August deserved special treatment.

The others were also familiar customers and quickly took their seats. August, being the center of attention, immediately chose a spot.

August and Ais naturally sat together since they were a couple.

"Hey, August, bring out the wine. It's a great day today, we need some good drinks to liven things up."

Loki's words shifted everyone's gaze to August.

August sighed, accustomed to Loki's requests. Since the last time when he tricked her, he had given her three bottles. Unexpectedly, today, Loki was here to expose August's secrets.

"I guess you want to drink, huh?"

"Why so much nonsense? Hurry up and bring it out."

Facing Loki's change of topic, August was used to it.

With a wave of his hand, a neat row of ten bottles of premium white wine appeared on the table.

"Great wine."

Saying so, Loki embraced all the bottles into her arms. Judging by her actions, it seemed she intended to enjoy them all by herself.

August wouldn't indulge her. He had brought them out in the name of everyone, she couldn't just claim them for herself. Where in the world could such a good thing happen?

"Loki, this is wine for everyone. What are you doing?"

Under the watchful eyes of August and the others, Loki felt a bit embarrassed.

"Cough, I'll share it with you."

Saying that, she stood up, reluctantly looking at the bottles in her arms.

"There are ten bottles in total. Finn, one bottle, Gareth, one bottle, Bete, one bottle. Well, the rest are mine."

Ten bottles of wine, split into three, with Loki greedily claiming the remainder.

"Ah, why don't I have any?"

Tiona was naturally dissatisfied. Although she was a girl, she also enjoyed drinking.

"What kind of wine do you drink? There's alcohol in the store."

"But..."

"No buts. All of these are mine."

Watching Loki guard the bottles so possessively, August felt speechless. This display was really unsightly.

Waving his hand, a bottle of wine appeared in front of Tiona. As for Loki, one bottle mysteriously disappeared from her stash.

These wines all had the imprint of his treasury. August could manipulate them freely.

After giving away one bottle, it didn't end there. Following Tione, Raul, and several other male members of the family also received one bottle each.

The remaining people didn't drink alcohol, so August didn't give them any.

In Loki's arms, only three bottles of wine remained.

"August, what are you doing? My wine."

"Stop making a fuss. These are mine."

"My wine."

"If you say one more bottle is not yours."

Upon hearing this, Loki immediately hugged the three remaining bottles tightly and fell silent.

This made Riveria laugh. Besides Ais, there was now another person who could restrain Loki.

"The dishes are here."

At this moment, dishes were brought to the table.

Large portions of fish and meat, truly a feast.

August was also hungry. Having just fused with demon bloodline and become a demon clan member, his body had consumed a considerable amount of energy. Now, he was quite hungry.

He picked up a piece of steak and started eating. Unlike the Tomahawk Steak he obtained from gacha, the taste was equally delicious.

As the dishes arrived, everyone opened the premium white wine brought out by August. The fact that Loki, who was known for her love of alcohol, cared so much about it indicated that the wine was extraordinary.

Pouring the wine with a large wooden barrel, goodness, after finishing a bottle, not even half a cup was left, showcasing how large the cup was.

"This wine…"

As soon as the premium white wine came out, a strong fragrance filled the air. People who enjoyed drinking all focused their attention, this was the aroma of good wine.

However, for those who didn't drink, the smell was a bit pungent.

Finn took a small sip and felt an explosion in his mouth. The wine was too strong.

"Haha! Good wine! Such good wine!"

Gareth was quite excited. Looking at the cup, he had just taken a bottle of white wine and downed it in one go. Used to drinking Orario's wine, he didn't expect this wine to be so strong.

However, despite its strength, the taste was unquestionably exquisite.

Others began tasting the white wine.

August had no interest, he couldn't get used to it.

"August, what's the name of this wine?"

Gareth, whose face was turning red, asked.

"It's premium white wine. Don't be deceived by this small bottle, it's quite valuable where I come from. Few people can taste it."

"Premium White Wine, simple name but a good wine."

Gareth was already intoxicated, quite satisfied with this strong wine he hadn't tried before. As a dwarf, he loved drinking.

"If you like it, I have a few more bottles. I can give them to you."

Saying that, August took out three more bottles and placed them in front of Gareth.

Gareth was initially pleased, but then he looked at August, his gaze flickering.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, by the way, how much is this wine? As long as it's not too expensive, I'm willing to buy it."

"I have a clear account of this wine. One bottle less for every bottle drunk. However, I don't plan to sell it. I brought it out as a gift."

"Well, that's a pity then."

Gareth accepted the three bottles of wine, but he sighed quietly.

"By the way, Captain, do you want a few bottles too?"

"I'll pass. This wine is good, but it's too strong for me. Tasting a bit is fine, but having more might not be good."

"Okay, if you don't want to drink it, find me early. With Loki around, these wines won't last long."

"No problem."

Afterwards, Finn and Gareth exchanged a glance, both understanding each other's thoughts.

August was repaying favors. Two months ago, when he first arrived in Orario and joined the familia, he received a lot of kindness and help from these two. Now that August had grown, he started repaying the favors.

Clearly, this kid, who had just been protected under their wings two months ago, had grown wings and was flying high? In this instant, the two, who were already over fifty, suddenly felt old. The younger generation, like August, had grown up.

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 20+ chapters: 
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea

59