[105] Filvis Challia!
705 0 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bang!

August instantly appeared in front of her. The girl collided with him and fell down.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Looking down at the girl in front of him, August's eyes flashed with surprise.

Delicate ears, she was an elf.

"Who are you, and why are you chasing me? Do you want to kill me to silence me?"

"Kill you to silence you? Sorry, I haven't thought about that yet. Instead of asking me why I'm chasing you, I'm more curious about why you turned and ran when you saw me."

"Knowing things you shouldn't know has a high probability of being silenced."

"Oh? It seems like you've been in contact with quite a bit of darkness."

Looking at the elf in front of him, August felt like he had seen her somewhere before. Moreover, unlike most elves, she emitted a chilling cold, different from the pride and aloofness of elves. It was a feeling that she excluded everything except herself.

From head to toe, she wore all white, with black straight hair, a headband, and most importantly, those bright red eyes, unlike most elves.

Suddenly, August remembered her identity.

Filvis Challia, Dionysus Familia member, and also the sole survivor of the tragedy known as the 'Nightmare of the 27th Floor' several years ago.

Although she survived, the experience changed her temperament. After that, anyone who teamed up with her would meet an unfortunate end, and only she continued to survive.

Therefore, adventurers called her the 'Funeral Elf,' a cursed adventurer. Since then, no one had teamed up with her, she always went alone.

But that was just the surface. In reality, the elf in front of him was no longer just an elf. She had become a strange being, a monster formed by the combination of a monster and an elf.

In the Nightmare of the 27th Floor,' she was transformed into a monster by her own god, Dionysus.

As for Dionysus, on the surface, he was a gentle and kind god, but in reality, he was the biggest puppet master behind Orario.

The so-called 'Enyo' was Dionysus.

"Funeral Elf?"

Although knowing the true identity of the person in front of him, August didn't act recklessly. This girl had the magic of duplication. After merging two duplicates, she could reach level 7. With just his current strength, he might not be able to defeat her.

So, August wouldn't act recklessly without a sure win.

Upon hearing August's words, Filvis's gaze moved slightly, but she quickly returned to calmness.

She was accustomed to this name, heard it everywhere she went for many years.

"Since you know me, you shouldn't get too close to me. You don't have to worry about me revealing your information."

She wasn't wrong in saying this because, in the whole Orario, only future Lefiya had let her open her heart. Apart from that, no one else had interacted with her.

"Reveal information? No, no, no. I'm not worried about that. I've never thought about hiding my magic. It's just that your escape piqued my interest."

"Such a terrible hobby."

"Really sorry, I have this terrible habit."

"So, what do you want?"

"Hmm~"

August didn't know what to do. If he let her go, he felt like he was losing. But if he tried to get something from her, it wasn't easy to obtain anything. This person was a lunatic, if he stepped on a landmine, things might go wrong.

"Forget it, I haven't lost anything anyway."

"Hmm?"

This made Filvis stunned for a moment. The other party actually let her go just like that?

You know, in Orario, sometimes information is the key to victory. If someone wants to deal with you and has everything about you in their hands, you will be targeted comprehensively.

Wasn't he afraid of spreading his abilities?

The speed at which such a bizarre monster was produced and the mist that killed monsters instantly were two absolutely confidential abilities.

"You can go. If your audacity grows a bit, maybe I will propose something, but for now, let it go."

Saying that, he looked somewhat disdainfully at Filvis's breast.

This action immediately made a large wrinkle appear on Filvis's forehead.

No matter what she had experienced or what she had become, she was ultimately a woman. Any woman would feel angry when despised like this.

Filvis stood up, glared at August harshly, and then turned and left.

After she left, August's face became serious.

He never expected that he would encounter this late-game hidden boss while out farming monsters. It was truly unexpected.

And not long after, the new monster event in the dungeon would ferment.

In an expedition over a month later, the final boss might be monster spawned by that fetus.

That was an level 7 monster. With minions all over the place, although it was suppressed by Loki Familia in the original story, August didn't dare to gamble.

What if his appearance as a little butterfly caused something unexpected to happen?

Leaving aside everything else, Bell now wouldn't have much interaction with Loki Familia, and Ais had also become stronger in advance.

All of these factors could lead to significant impacts.

If that monster's strength far exceeded the original, what should he do?

Moreover, in this Orario, there were too many hidden dark elements.

August turned back to the thirty-fifth floor and continued to farm monsters.

Strength! Everything was based on strength!

For August, the fastest way to become stronger was through gacha draws.

So, farming monsters was necessary.

He lit the water candle again, released the mist, and started a new round of monster farming.

This time, August didn't rest there but joined the battle.

Entering the group of monsters alone, he began a massacre.

The blades formed by shadows tore apart all monsters in their path. August's overall strength had definitely reached level 5, and after demonization, he was even stronger than level 6.

On the thirty-fifth floor, August was like an unstoppable force, leaving limbs and broken bodies everywhere.

All of this was because of Filvis's sudden intrusion, making August feel pressured.

August didn't want to blame others when facing a desperate situation, he preferred to be prepared and snuff out any trouble at its inception.

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 20+ chapters: 
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea

42