[111] Knight Piece Fuses!
714 1 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Darkness, for Ais with half-spirit bloodline, was instinctively repulsive.

However, August was now immersed in darkness, and Ais felt no discomfort or disgust towards him. Instead, there was a subtle attraction.

The demon clan bloodline fusion made August, now a Demon, slightly different from the demons in 'The Seven Deadly Sins.'

In essence, August was most similar to the Demon King because, in the demon realm, except Demon King, Meliodas and Zeldris, true pure-blooded demon were rare. Most were created as cannon fodder, and as for the Ten Commandments, they only gained the power of darkness through the acquisition of Commandment, not truly being demon.

Darkness! Light! They were beings born together from Chaos.

Darkness and evil were never the same, it was just humanity's desire to merge them.

"I'm willing."

In the end, Ais made a decision. She was willing to enter the darkness with August.

Upon hearing this, August smiled. He didn't have certainty about Ais, who had spirit bloodline, agreeing to merge with evil piece.

"Ais~"

August was deeply moved and once again experienced how strong Ais's love for him was.

Without using words to respond, August kissed Ais's lips.

Soon after, August released Ais, and her face became extremely flushed. It seemed that August's sudden attack had made her quite shy.

Taking out the knight piece, August initiated the reincarnation ritual.

Under Ais's feet, a green patterned magic circle representing the moon and stars appeared, and Ais was placed in the center of this magic circle.

The knight piece seemed to be drawn by something and floated slowly in front of Ais.

Then, it merged into Ais's chest.

The next moment, a dark magic power rose from Ais's body. Simultaneously, a similar demon pattern began to spread slowly on Ais's forehead.

The specially mutated knight piece had merged with Ais.

At this point, Ais became the world's first fusion of a demon and a spirit.

Profound darkness, extreme speed, immense magic power, and swift wind were now perfectly combined in Ais.

"Is this my power now? It's so powerful!"

Ais was extremely shocked. All her strengths, magic power, and speed had experienced a tremendous leap.

Moreover, by merging with the knight piece, she also became a demon, gaining control over the power of darkness and the ability to demonization.

Now, August's peerage had its first knight in place.

"How does it feel?"

"It feels great. I feel like I can even fight against a Level 7 now."

"That's just an illusion caused by the sudden increase in power. The gap between Level 6 and Level 7 is like a chasm. Your current strength is just a misconception caused by the surge in power."

"Is that so?"

Ais blinked. Her current strength could definitely crush the previous ten of herself. Was it still far from Level 7?

As the demonization was lifted and her strength weakened for a moment, she felt a little dazed.

"All right, let's go back."

"Okay."

August held one of Ais's hands, and the two of them instantly returned to the room.

After this back-and-forth, Ais still looked around, feeling shocked. Crossing space and entering another world, this ability was truly powerful.

"August, let's wait a bit and then go find Tsubaki."

"Of course, I already said that we will be a family forever in the future."

Ais smiled instantly. Family, this strange yet familiar term.

Now, August also began to look forward to the strange monster and the bizarre events that were about to unfold. With Ais's current strength, she was definitely the strongest in the entire Loki Familia, apart from himself.

Even the veteran Level 6 Finn and the others wouldn't be Ais's match.

Ais, who had been sleep with August for so long, had already improved significantly. Now, with the fusion of the knight piece, her strength had reached a new level.

Although she hadn't reached Level 7, she was definitely at the top of Level 6.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

At this moment, the door was knocked.

August and Ais exchanged glances, both somewhat surprised. At this time, someone actually came to find them.

Opening the door, they saw Finn standing at the door.

"Captain? Is there something important again?"

"It's not a big deal. It's just that tomorrow Tiona and the others are going to the dungeon, and I and Riveria agreed. So, I came to ask you and Ais if you want to join?"

"Sure, what time tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow morning, not too early."

"Okay."

A gleam of light flashed in August's eyes. This was exactly the beginning of the plot of 'Sword Oratoria.'

To make up for the weapons melted in the deep parts of the dungeon, Loki Familia's several members teamed up to go to the dungeon, where they encountered a murder case and finally met the bizarre corrupted spirit's clone.

"Finn."

Ais also walked out from inside.

At the sight of Ais, Finn was stunned.

Compared to before, Ais's 'aura' had changes.

She became more powerful and even more formidable.

But there was no longer that sharpness that made people instinctively fearful, which made her seem more approachable.

Seeing Ais's transformation like this, Finn's heart was set off like a raging tide. After all, for so many years, neither he nor Riveria had caused such a significant change in Ais. Unexpectedly, August achieved it in just a few days.

"Ais, you're here too."

"Yeah, I live with August."

"Eh~"

This sudden revelation dealt a fatal blow to the over fifty-year-old Finn.

Although he still looked young, he was now half an old man. Still single, and now Ais, who was just a few years old, had already...

"Don't be late tomorrow. I'll leave first."

Having said that, Finn left without stopping, leaving August laughing.

Even Finn, who had always been calm, revealed such an expression. It was really interesting.

"By the way, Ais, let's go handle something in the afternoon."

"Okay."

Without asking what it was, she agreed directly.

Since Finn had interrupted, they might as well take this opportunity to go.

With Ais in tow, the two of them left the manor, and their destination was none other than Tsubaki's residance.

Now that Ais had already fused with the knight piece, August certainly wouldn't forget about Tsubaki...

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 20+ chapters: 
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea

38