[116] August Drinks Divine Wine!
602 0 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who are you? How dare you intrude into our familia's residence!"

Without any hesitation, the first sentence spoken was a questioning one.

August, in particular, felt extremely disdainful. This trash, who couldn't even withstand his conqueror haki, dared to bark here.

"It's you, Arde. You actually brought an outsider into familia and disturbed Lord Soma. You're dead."

Zanis continued, yelling at Lili. After all, if they really disturbed Soma, it would result in a significant loss of valis for him.

In the current Soma Familia, due to Soma's indifference to worldly matters, his words were absolute.

Using divine wine, he controlled the entire familia, while also collecting a large amount of valis.

Moreover, he had an eye on Lili because she possessed transformation magic, something that greatly intrigued him.

Splurt~

Without warning, a pitch-black shadow blade directly severed Zanis's head.

In the moment of decapitation, zANIS didn't even react. It was only after seeing his headless body that he understood—he had been killed.

"Soma, I've helped you clean up this trash. No need to thank me."

August's actions startled everyone.

Even the naturally calm Ais knew that killing another familia captain their territory was an extreme provocation. If things went south, it could lead to a major conflict.

Only Lili, who was witnessing the nightmare from her childhood die in this way, looked incredibly stunned.

Soma, on the other hand, stared at the fallen corpse with an incredibly calm expression.

Over the years, although he didn't care about the affairs of the familia, it didn't mean he was oblivious.

Thinking about it now, the deterioration of the familia to this extent was undoubtedly credited to Zanis.

After all, with his mere Level 2 strength, he couldn't allow anyone surpassing him or threatening his position.

"In my familia, killing my familia captain. Don't you think you're too presumptuous? This isn't your Loki Familia."

"Huh? What do you want to do? God Soma, how about we start a war game?"

In an instant, everyone, including the clueless Bell, Ais, Lili, and even Soma, looked at August in disbelief.

A war game, which hadn't been initiated for a long time.

This was a large-scale "game" witnessed by the gods, applied for by familia to the guild, with rules set by both parties.

Although it was called a "game," in essence, it was a life-and-death arena between familia.

The losing side would mostly be stripped of everything by the victor, and then expelled from Orario. In serious cases, even the god could be sent back to the heaven.

"How about it? You can rest assured, this is a personal grudge between me and your Soma Familia. So, there won't be anyone else, just me against your entire familia. How about it?"

Although the overall strength of the Soma Familia was not outstanding, they still had many members.

"Forget it."

Soma calmly spoke, with a slightly helpless tone in his voice.

Just now, that terrifying pressure had instantly stunned everyone in the familia. August had walked to him with such audacity.

Although the overall strength of the Soma Familia was not impressive, there was still one LV2, Zanis. Now that August had just killed him, only a pair of waste, addicted to divine wine, remained. It would be too simple to deal with them.

Buzz~

At this moment, a mist suddenly emanated from August's hands.

Upon touching Zanis's corpse, it swallowed it up in the blink of an eye.

In the eyes of others, this was an open and shameless act of destroying evidence.

This courage was too big. The opponent was a god. This continuous provocation might cause a big problem if things escalated.

"God Soma, is this the latest batch of divine wine?"

"Yes, this bottle is the original brew of divine wine, a drink only gods can enjoy. Humans are absolutely not allowed..."

Before he could finish, August directly picked up the bottle, tilted his head, and drank it all in one go.

Hearing the 'glug~ glug~' sound, Soma was stunned.

For Soma, all the divine wine sold was considered a failure.

But this bottle was the most perfect divine wine he had brewed in the mortal world. This bottle of wine was meant for gods only, and mortals were absolutely unable to enjoy it.

However, now, August had just drunk it all, the entire bottle of divine wine.

At this moment, August felt an extreme sense of pleasure.

In a trance, he saw a world like a paradise.

Here, birds were singing, flowers were fragrant, and beautiful women, like closed moons and shy flowers, were playing and frolicking.

Another moment of trance, he was sitting on a huge throne, surrounded by countless beautiful women, making people yearn.

In this place, August was the master of the world. Here, he had everything he wanted.

The thing called 'desire' at this moment was like a floodgate bursting open, unstoppable, continuously expanding and soaring.

"Lord Soma, what do we do?"

Lili looked at August, who was clearly immersed in divine wine, with a worried expression on her face.

"There's no way. This bottle of divine wine is the perfect brew I made for the next denatus. Humans are simply unable to resist it."

"How is that possible?"

Lili, with a sad face, looked at the one who had just saved her.

"It's okay."

"Lady Ais?"

"He'll be fine. No matter what kind of divine wine, he won't be addicted to it."

Ais spoke slowly, revealing absolute trust in August.

"Lady Ais. This is the divine wine that only gods have the qualifications to drink. As a human, he absolutely cannot resist it."

"He's not human."

"Huh?"

This sentence puzzled both Soma and Lili.

As for what happened next, Ais did not say anything more.

August was not human, he was a demon who would undoubtedly surpass everything in the future. She believed that August would not be controlled by this so-called divine wine.

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 20+ chapters: 
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea

37