[118] Battle Against Vana Freya!
645 4 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Swoosh~

August's figure instantly traversed space, arriving in front of the five individuals.

With a single punch, he directly repelled the leader, Allen, the immense force sending him flying.

Seeing this, Gullivar Brothers immediately reacted, swinging their weapons at August from four directions, sword, hammer, spear, and axe.

August smiled faintly at this and, in an instant, the shadow blades formed by the shadows rapidly expanded, turning into black wings that blocked all the attacks.

"How is this possible?"

The eldest Gullivar Brothers, seeing that August easily blocked the attacks of his four brothers, was instantly astonished.

And just at this moment, the black wings suddenly transformed, directly sending the four brothers flying.

All of this happened in the blink of an eye. When they came to their senses, August was already standing on the rooftop of the street, while Allen and Gullivar Brothers had fallen onto the street.

"You bastard, I'll kill you!"

When had Allen ever suffered such humiliation? In the familia, even Ottar didn't give respect to him, and now he was being toyed with by a newcomer.

Raising the long spear in his hand, he swiftly attacked August.

His speed was unmatched in Orario, holding the title of 'City's Fastest.'

Seeing this, August instinctively recalled the shadow blades, turning them into overlapping wings to protect himself.

Boom~!

However, the powerful force sent August flying.

As he said, there was indeed a vast difference between new level 6 like Ais and him, and he was one of the powerful level 6 adventurers.

In the vast Freya Familia, with the glasses that could see through souls, numerous talents were naturally recruited. Rising to the position of vice-captain showed that his strength was undoubtedly high in Orario.

In mid-air, dark wings spread open, allowing August to hover in the air.

Feeling the fiery pain on his chest, August felt an unparalleled excitement.

'What is a real battle? You attack me, and I counter with a sword. We exchange fatal blows, and that's what real combat is!'

As the Eight Thousand Sword Style practitioner, August's desire for real combat was also very urgent.

Fighting monsters was merely a matter of life and death, and it was still a bit lacking.

"Very good, you're doing great. Keep going."

August spread his twin wings and swiftly charged towards Allen at an incredible speed.

The shadows around him rapidly transformed into shadow blades, a total of twelve shadow blades swirling behind August. This was the maximum number of shadow blades he could summon.

"How is this possible? Just an level 3, and he's unharmed after taking my hit?"

Clang~

Blocking the incoming shadow blades, Allen was on the verge of cursing aloud. However, he had no time for that. Twelve shadow blades quickly attacked, and Allen could only dance gracefully within the shadow blades formed by the shadows.

Onlookers, the four brothers, were utterly shocked by the scene.

That was Allen, the top-tier familia member, the vice-captain, and their superior. Yet now, he was being suppressed? And by an level 3 adventurer?

Allen now wanted to crush August's head. Why this level 3 so powerful?

"You bastard, are you mocking me?"

As Allen continuously dodged or repelled the twelve shadow blades, he couldn't help but feel insulted.

"Mocking you? Well, then, let me mock you properly!"

As he spoke, all the shadow blades quickly merged, forming four enormous and incomparably dark shadow claws.

One shadow claw directly held Allen in its grasp.

"I'll slaughter you."

With these words, a massive magical power surged from Allen's body.

Swoosh~ Swoosh~

Then, wielding his long spear, Allen tore apart the shadow claw. He managed to break free.

However, in the instant he escaped control, Allen instinctively distanced himself from August by nearly a hundred meters, wary of the other three shadow claws.

"If you want to slaughter me, you need to get close to me. Why are you keeping your distance? You, who holds the title 'Vana Freya,' afraid of me? In that case, you won't achieve your goal."

"Humph, stop provoking me. I'm not like those trash who can be easily provoked by you."

"Is that so? But your goddess is already kneeling before me, and you can only watch helplessly."

"You bastard, I'll kill you."

A single sentence, 'your goddess is already kneeling before me,' completely infuriated Allen.

He charged towards August like a berserk monster, his long spear gleaming with cold light, clearly using a skill.

August smiled. If there was one familia in Orario best to provoke, it was undoubtedly the Freya Familia. Just saying a few bad things about Freya was enough to easily provoke any member of the Freya Familia.

Watching Allen approach, August chuckled. Then, shadows began to continuously gather, forming a huge shield.

But it wasn't over yet. Although it was pitch black, August still added a layer of Armament Haki, giving it a dominating aura.

"Die!!!"

The spear, shining with a cold light, directly stabbed towards August.

August met it head-on with the shadow shield.

Then, the spear tip clashed with the shield, and a fierce collision ensued.

Allen poured all his magic power into the long spear without reservation, aiming to shatter August's shield completely.

August, on the other hand, continued injecting magic power into the shadow shield. With the combination of darkness, shadow power, and Armament Haki, the shadow shield became indestructible.

"Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy. "

"Boil forth and deny. Grow numb and flicker. Disrupt sleep."

"Crawling queen of iron. Eternally self-destructing doll of mud. Unite. Repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!"

Chanting suddenly resounded, and this voice gave Allen an ominous premonition.

"Hadō #90 - Kurohitsugi!!!"

Boom~!

The next moment, a gigantic black coffin instantly engulfed Allen.

This sudden change shocked the four brothers. From the terrifying magical power fluctuations, they could sense that the magic's power was absolutely dreadful.

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 20+ chapters: 
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea

42