Chapter 2: Please Kill the Sparrow
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mirelle’s POV

 
Dear Diary, I’m speaking to you through a shell, the shell of time seeing as I have no hands to write anymore, and I cannot touch things that I have been touched by a human. My name is Mirelle, Mirelle of Shea. I’m sixteen years old, and I want to have a good ending, one where I don’t die, at least not in pain, because everyone dies right? In this new village I’m known as “Snow” I’m half angel, weird right? People know me as a ghost who brings justice, saving women in the streets from burglary, ridding infants of evil spirits, and helping men make sound decisions. I’ve learned that Angels and God’s exist in this world, as well as goblins, Gildolts, and Dwarves. Today is my 176th year of being alive but not really? I wouldn’t consider it my 192nd birthday seeing as I haven’t changed from that day. The day I quite literally changed the world. For the better? Not sure. However, something even more exciting happened. I met a guy, we touched and… well let’s just say, we are hitting it off, his hair is gray which makes him look old, but his defined face and golden eyes make it all the better. It’s been so long since I’ve been able to touch someone outside of performing Miracles, did I mention that? He’s so kind and protective over me, it’s safe to say that I do not doubt that he is my Prince. Mama was right; it was my birthright! *I squeal* If he can play his cards right then who knows? Maybe I might just end up coming back in 10 months with a baby in tow, if that happens I’ll have to fly up to heaven myself to show my mama her little darlin’ I’m so excited!
 
‘Did I just hear what I think I heard?” he hummed
I felt fingers creep up my wings, his touch sending electricity through my blood. As I put down the shell of time, he grabbed it from my hand, his thumb brushing against my lips if I’d been any lighter I’m sure my ghastly face would be glowing with a soft yearning. 
 
 
“When did you get here Amoros?” he patted my head, running his fingers through my hair, causing me to squint as he came into view, the sun shone off of his Um, well-oiled body and directly into my eyes if I had a physical form I’d be blind, but as a ghost I can enjoy this sight forever.
 
Long live the gods!
 
“Does that matter Snow? You know I said I’d come visit you every day until you found your true love, and as a fairy, it would be unkind of me to break that promise.” I scanned his features just as he did with mine, his sultry eyes, in which lingered a desire, one I was sorely familiar with, his eyes were filled with adoration, the simple one, like a chicken boiled in salt he looked at me like a curious cub, his burnt sienna colored skin added to that image, he reminded me of a brown bear as he sat next to me his thick curls fell down his shoulders, his hair, almost a silver color ran down his back, despite the clothes he wore that made him look like a nervous teen boy it was obvious to both of us that we were much older than the other knew, after all we’d only known one another for the last year. But I felt that it was more than enough time for two people to grow and love each other
 
I chuckle,
 
“You do make a girl feel special Amoros.” I roll the “r”’ in his name accidentally, the words slip through my teeth like water. He smiles, big and bright the whiteness of his enamel conflicting with the dark rich color of his hands as he lifts them, covering his mouth as he bursts out in a giggle. 
 
“Amorros? That's a first” he purrs his “r”’s with me and I feel myself smiling, begging my muscles to not curl up and he drags his hand through his curls. His smile was wide enough that it felt like he’d be able to swallow me whole at any given moment, but I found it beautiful despite feeling unveiled fear in the depths of my stomach.
 
I felt my cheeks softly begin to be filled with blush as he held my hand. Our silent appreciation of one another told me all I needed to know about what exactly he felt about me, and I knew he already knew what I felt. We just sat there for a while.
0