CHAPTER 5 – Goodbye, town. Part 1.
19 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 5 - Goodbye, town.

(Pov - Daniel.)

Ah, now it turns out I can see ghosts. Having magic surprises me more and more.

Being in this world turned out to be more interesting than I thought. I wonder if there are evil or demonic ghosts, something like monsters. It would be interesting to fight one.

I'm a pacifist, but I need to gain experience in order to be able to fight with more dangerous and powerful demons. I need to become much more powerful than I already am.

Putting aside my future problems, right now I feel so happy and satisfied with my life. I regained my grandmother, I have new friends, a new home, I said goodbye to our financial problems, and I am powerful. My life is improving quite a lot, and I hope it continues to improve.

"By the way, do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, but I warn you right away that I'm not interested in having a girlfriend. Don't try anything strange, because I might end up giving you money to start a new life away from me."

"Ouch, you're exaggerating."

"It's just a warning."

I want to make it clear that I'm not interested in romance, so they will treat me like a friend and not try to flirt with me.

I just want to have friends, that's all I want.

Several minutes have passed since my grandmother and the girls entered the river, but for the past one or two minutes, I haven't heard anything from my grandmother and my companions. There is no noise in the environment... And that's weird... Is something wrong?

If something bad was happening, the girls would have asked me for help. Are they changing their clothes?

I would look to confirm if they are safe, but I don't want to see my young grandmother bathing, and I don't want to see my companions bathing either, that would be sexual harassment.

But the atmosphere is too silent, and that worries me a lot.

"Have they finished bathing already? Miss, can you check if they are done bathing? I would appreciate it."

She is a woman, so it would be best to ask her to check on them.

"Who?"

"My companions are bathing in the river. Please check if they are done, please."

"Bathing?"

The girl turns to look at the river. I would also look at the river, but I don't want to disturb myself by seeing my young grandmother bathing... It's already strange that she is young.

Young... My young grandmother is very beautiful... Beautiful... If I, a man, am sexually harassed every day, a beautiful woman like my grandmother will surely be sexually harassed worse than me, like what happened to her with Sandro.

... The blood boils with anger just imagining my grandmother being sexually harassed by some bastard.

I will protect her all the time, and if some idiot tries to sexually harass her, I will personally break their face.

I'm a pacifist, but not an idiot.

"Hey, handsome."

"My name is Daniel."

"Hey, Daniel, no one is bathing."

"I guess they are changing clothes."

"There is no one in the river or nearby. It's just the two of us here."

W-what did she say?

I quickly turn to look in the direction where they were, and there is no one... T-there is no one, and their clothes are still on the river bank... Shit!

"Damn it!"

I just let my guard down for a moment because I thought Sara and Alex were capable of protecting my grandmother! Are they in danger?! Ahhhhhhh! I'm the worst grandson!

I stand up and look around, hoping to find some clue, but there is no one and nothing. N-nothing... Ahhhhhhh! Something definitely happened to them! Why didn't they ask for my help?! Did a demon kidnap them?! No, grandma!

"W-where could they have gone?! Miss, are there monsters in this place?!"

"In this place, it's very common to see Orcs, I suppose they took them."

"Orcs?! What is an Orc?!"

"They are like giant pigs, they kidnap women to... procreate... I suppose you understand."

A-an Orc, like the Orcs from fantasy stories. T-there are Orcs here too. A-an Orc kidnapped my grandmother?! Nooooooo!

I won't allow my grandmother to be defiled! I will protect her with my life! No one will touch my grandmother!

"Shit!"

No one will defile my grandmother, they will have to kill me first!

They will regret having me as an enemy! No one hurts my grandmother and gets away with it!

I clasp my hands together to use the same spell as Sara. I concentrate on imagining my grandmother and companions, so that the spell knows exactly what I want to find.

"Search!"

I feel my vision piercing through the trees until I see four Orcs with my grandmother and my companions tied up by their legs and arms. Three of the Orcs carry my companions, and one leads the front with a sword. The Orcs are pig-like men wearing green pants... Pigs with pants... Damn weird world.

They dared to kidnap my grandmother... Their minutes are numbered!

But, are they powerful? They managed to kidnap my grandmother without me noticing. Did Alex and Sara really not manage to defeat them? Did they defeat them so easily? So easily that I couldn't even hear the fight because it was so short?

I'm regretting having them as companions. I can't trust my grandmother to two girls who aren't capable of protecting her.

"They are very powerful, but did they catch them so easily that I didn't notice?"

"They can hold their breath underwater for a long time. When the women come to bathe, they come out of the water and catch them. They use a spell that silences them for a minute, so they can't ask for help."

"I must go after them! Those Orcs will pay for this!"

"Take me with you, when I was alive I was a great adventurer!"

The more help, the better. I don't know anything about the Orcs, so I shouldn't take them lightly.

"I guess I could use your help. Muslar asio!"

I pick up the girl in my arms. I would feel nervous or embarrassed, as she hugs me tightly and I feel her breasts against my chest, but I don't have time to be nervous, my grandmother is in danger!

"By the way, what's your name?"

"Rem, master."

I blush a little, feeling embarrassed to be called "master". Ahhhhh! No, Daniel, set aside the nonsense, your grandmother needs your help!

"I am not your master!"

I prepare to fly. Grandma, hold on just a little longer, please.

"Arches Nexus!"

I fly away from there.

I'm flying over the place, searching for them. Damn it, I knew I should have bathed alone!

I hope they haven't touched her inappropriately... Because if they did, they will suffer a fate worse than death... I'll make sure of that.

"The Orcs must be... right here."

Yes, I see them. I see some Orcs who don't know they're about to die.

I land in front of the Orcs and lower Rem from my arms.

The Orcs stop and I take a breath to calm myself, because if I don't calm down first, I'll end up disturbing my grandmother by what I might do to the Orcs.

I prefer to give them a quick death, because if I take my time to torture them, my grandmother will be frightened. I don't want my grandmother to be disturbed.

They're lucky my grandmother is a good person, damn it.

"Dani!" my grandmother said, with a big smile on her face.

"Daniel!" Alex and Sara said, crying.

"Hehe. I told you my Dani would save us!" my grandmother said, puffing her chest with pride.

... Grandma, you should be more scared. I like your optimistic side, but they were about to rape you! Worry a little more...! Ah, but my grandmother is like that, she has always been so optimistic and cheerful.

I'm very disappointed in them, Alex and Sara.

I thought they were powerful enough to defeat an Orc... I want strong companions, not useless fillers.

I know it's cruel to think that of them, but my mission needs strong people, not weak ones.

I don't want to burden myself with useless companions, they would only delay my goal: to be powerful enough to be able to protect my grandmother.

Ah, Daniel, take a breath. You need them, at least until you get used to this world.

"Let me understand the situation. You are very powerful, but they caught you so easily? My grandmother has powerful magic, but she is not a warrior, unlike you two."

"They are very strong and resistant. We tried to ask for your help, but we couldn't speak," Sara said.

Strong and resistant? So strong that Sara and Alex couldn't defeat them? I must check it out.

One of the Orcs approaches us, the leader, ready to fight me.

"We've got another one, it's our lucky day."

Rem hides behind me, trembling with fear... Another disappointment.

"Were you really a great adventurer?"

The Orc rushes towards me, surely not taking me seriously. The black demon also underestimated me, so I know I must take advantage of that.

"Sword Dex!"

The sword appears in my hands, but the Orc keeps approaching fearlessly with a sword in his hands.

I don't know how powerful you are, but I don't care. You dared to kidnap my grandmother, and that's something I'll never forgive.

Anyone who dares to make my grandmother suffer will never have my mercy.

"Die!"

No, you die.

The Orc tries to hit me with the sword, but I easily dodge it thanks to the "Muslar asio" spell, which allows me to see the attacks in slow motion.

Is that all you've got? Yes, I'm definitely ultra mega powerful. Ah, the final boss will be much more powerful than me... I'm in for hell in the future.

"Nobody hurts my grandmother!" I said, while gripping my sword tighter.

I gather momentum and lunge at him, splitting the Orc in half using my sword.

... It was easy... My sword was able to split him in half without any difficulty... Ah, the problem isn't my companions, the problem is me, being too powerful. Unfair, but necessary.

Girls, sorry for considering you useless. It's not your fault that I'm a phenomenon blessed by a God.

Ah... I'm being too rude. I must calm down.

"A demon!!" the remaining three Orcs screamed, terrified.

Hey, don't call me that horrible. Think about my feelings, it hurt.

The three Orcs release my companions and try to escape. Fortunately, I managed to catch my grandmother with my arms, preventing her from falling to the ground and hurting herself. I'm sorry, girls, but my grandmother is my priority.

"Ouch! That hurt!" said Alex, who fell face first.

"I'm more hurt in my pride," said Sara, who also fell face first.

"Are you okay, grandma?"

"Don't worry about me, I knew you would come to rescue us, so I wasn't scared."

Thank you for your trust, grandma.

I looked at the Orcs trying to escape and left my grandmother sitting on the ground.

Unfortunately for you, I will show no mercy. You tried to harm my grandmother, and I will never forgive that.

You will die for all the crimes you have committed.

"Vels!"

I approach them running, managing to catch up to them in less than a second thanks to the spell I used, which increases my running speed, and I cut the three of them in half with my sword, without any mercy.

God asked me not to show mercy, and I will obey.

Besides, you have probably raped many women, you don't deserve any mercy.

Their dismembered bodies fell to the ground as my sword disappears.

"Well done."

Huh? A man's voice?

I turned around... I don't see anyone else... Did I imagine it?

"Incredible, you are very powerful, master!" said Rem, with shining eyes.

T-thank you for the words, but don't call me master!

"I'm not your master!"

Ah, whatever.

I looked at the lifeless bodies of the Orcs... I killed them without hesitation... I killed them... Am I changing? No... I'm doing what is right, what I did was right, but... Was I really capable of killing them without hesitation? I don't know what to think about it.

I untie my grandmother and my companions, who are in their underwear.

Completely ignoring my grandmother for the sake of my mental health, Sara and Alex are in their underwear! Ahhhhhh! My heart is racing too fast! I'm not used to this!

"This is uncomfortable," I said, blushing.

I cover my eyes with my right hand, and I can only see a little bit between my fingers to only see their faces.

"Don't you want to see us? Don't you like women?" Sara said.

"Yes, I like women, but I don't want to see my grandmother in her underwear!"

What kind of sick person would want to see their grandmother in her underwear?! I'm not a psychopath!

Also, just because I like women doesn't mean I take advantage of the situation to see them in their underwear. That's sexual harassment! And I don't want to make them uncomfortable.

I calm down and sigh... Come on, Daniel... Ah... It's all over now. You managed to save your grandmother, everything is fine now.

"I'm very strong, or you are very weak. Were you really captured so easily? You looked unharmed. Weren't you even able to hurt them?"

"They don't seem like it, but they are very strong. They caught us by surprise and tied our feet and hands, we didn't have time to react," Alex said.

Ah, they let their guard down. That makes sense... Wow.

Sara looks at Rem with curiosity, as she is staring at her.

"Who is she?"

"She's a ghost that I revived. She will live with us for a while until she finds a place to live. I want her to get used to being alive again first, and then I will find her a job. I hope you get along well with her."

I don't plan on having her with me for long. I said it before, but I only want useful and strong companions, I don't want to endanger people who can't protect themselves.

"A ghost?!" the three of them said, surprised, as they look at Rem with excitement and expressions of disbelief.

"I was surprised too, but for some reason, I can see ghosts."

"You can see ghosts, Dani?!"

"Yes, grandma. Ahhhhhh! Can I still consider myself human?"

Those Orcs called me a demon. What if people start to fear me? I don't want them to be afraid of me!

"You are amazing, master!"

Rem hugs me tightly, putting my head on her breasts. Ahhhhhh! It's so uncomfortable!

"You are the coolest person I've ever met, master!"

"I'm not your master!"

"Master?!" the three of them said, confused.

Ahhhhhhh! I don't want my grandmother to think badly of me! I'm incapable of forcing a girl to call me master!

"It's not what it looks like, grandma. She proclaimed herself my slave and now she won't stop calling me master. It's not my fault! By the way, are you done with your baths? I think I need a good rest. Today was a day full of emotions."

"We were just starting when we got caught," my grandmother said.

I guess she wants to finish bathing. But this time, I won't let my guard down.

"Well, Rem will watch over you for me. Let's go."

I put my left hand on Rem's right shoulder because I can't see very well.

"Can you guide me? I don't want to see my grandmother in her underwear."

"Of course, master!"

Ah... I want companions who can protect themselves... My grandmother is new to this, so she's forgiven, but Sara and Alex have experience as adventurers.

... Sandro is strong and I defeated him...

God, the adventurers in this world are useless, aren't they?

If the black demon was as powerful as Sandro, and that demon was one of the weakest, it means that the more powerful demons are capable of destroying cities in a few minutes... I must be prepared for any situation.

After walking for a few minutes, we arrived at the river. I hope there are no more Orcs, I don't want my grandmother's first day in this world to be ruined even more.

"There are our things," Sara said.

"Finish bathing. I'll wait for you here."

I sit under a tree.

"Rem, sit with me to keep an eye on them."

"Of course, master!"

"Don't call me master, call me Dani or Daniel."

I prefer to be called Dani rather than master.

"Alright, Dani!"

Rem sits next to me and I take out my smartphone to continue studying the area.

"That thing you have is very strange," Rem said while looking at my smartphone.

"It's called a smartphone, it's used to store spells, take photos and videos, and it also serves as a map."

"Does it do all that? Incredible! Although I don't know what photos and videos are. The world has evolved a lot since I died."

I would explain it to her, but better later. For now, I just want to continue studying this country.

"Keep watch, I don't want to have to save them again."

I won't always be lucky enough for my enemies to underestimate me. The more famous I become, the harder it will be for me to defeat my enemies.

"Trust me!"

... Hmmm... Orcs... Fantasy creatures... Magic... Adventurers... Chicken men... That's right, where are the demi-humans and the Elves? There are only humans... And I haven't seen any dwarves either... How strange... I was hoping to meet beautiful Elves and adorable cat girls.

Well, the world is huge, and if there are Chicken men, there must be cat women or similar things.

Let's keep studying.

"They're done!"

Ah, finally, they came out. Now it's my turn.

About 10 minutes passed and Rem shook my right arm.

"Dani, they're out of the water!"

"Well, well. Alright, thanks."

After they changed clothes, I join them.

"Well, it's your turn, Dani," my grandmother said.

"Yes, I know."

I take off my vest and shirt.

...

...

...

W-why won't they stop staring at me?

...

...

...

Ah... Those looks are uncomfortable!

"Wait... I won't bathe in front of you!"

"We won't spy on you, I promise," Alex said.

"Rem, keep watch so they don't look at me!"

"I'll do my best, Dani," Rem said.

I move as far away from them as possible. I didn't sexually harass them, they should do the same!

"I'll be fine here."

Yes, far away from all of them, but not so far that I can't see them. The perfect spot.

I take off all my clothes and enter the water. Ah, it's cold, but I'll get used to this temperature little by little.

"It's freezing..."

I clean my body using my hands. I don't have soap, but it doesn't matter, I'll get some later.

Ah, how relaxing, it's been days since I last bathed... And I haven't been to the bathroom lately because there was nothing in my stomach.

"Now that I think about it, it's been two days since I last went to the bathroom... Shit, I'm sure the bathrooms are just holes in the ground."

Ah, this world may have magic, but they are not very advanced. I definitely prefer technology over magic.

(Pov- ?)

Daniel... Why does that boy remind me so much of Kei Molfer? I don't know... I must keep investigating.

"Oh, Daniel. You're so similar, but at the same time, so different from that boy... Kei rejected me, but I'm sure you'll accept me... You're much better than that idiot."

It will take me some time, but you will fall in love with me. I, Desmolfer, will be your future wife.

"Uwaaaah! That's disgusting, a fish!" he said, scared.

So innocent. How cute.

Watching him bathe feels... strange... Ah... I want to masturbate... But I promised to be a good girl... He likes good girls... He won't fall in love with me if I'm a stalker.

I looked a little longer and the magic mirror disappeared.

Well... Yes, remembering that still turns me on. I'll go masturbate.

(Pov- Daniel)

I felt a shiver... Why do I feel like I'm being watched?

Ah...

"It doesn't matter."

From this distance, they won't be able to see me well, so I'm safe.

After a few minutes, I get out of the water and dry myself with the towel. Ah, this was definitely what I needed, a good bath, although I would have preferred hot water instead of cold water.

I'm not complaining, I'm used to bathing with cold water because we didn't have hot water in my house in my original world, but the water in this place was too cold! I-I hope my grandmother doesn't get sick.

"Done, I'm finished."

I put on the clothes I took off.

"When we get home, I'll change into new clothes."

Fortunately, I bought plenty of clothes.

I approach the girls.

I reach them and Rem immediately comes towards me with a big smile on her face.

"Was there any trouble?"

"This girl tried to watch you, but don't worry, I tied her up!"

Alex is on the ground, tied up with a rope... Where did she get the rope? Well, it doesn't matter.

"I just looked a little!"

I'm used to sexual harassment, so it doesn't bother me as much.

I untie her... It doesn't bother me that she looked at me, I'm already... used to harassment... Well, well... Ah... I... Ay...

"Well, let's go. Muslar asio!"

Alex climbs onto my back and I pick up my grandmother in my arms.

I would summon the unicorn, but we have already bothered it too much, it will get angry. Surely he is resting at the moment.

"I don't want to bother the unicorn again, I'll be right back for you."

I've already called him several times today. He will get mad at me.

"Alright, Dani!" Rem said.

I fly away from there. It's dangerous to leave them alone, but I won't be gone for long.

It took me a minute to go to the village and come back.

I return with Sara and Rem, and land in front of them.

"Alright, get on."

"I want to ride on Dani's arms!" Rem said.

"Alright, I'll go on his back," Sara said.

I hold Rem with my arms and Sara climbs onto my back. Sara is not a flat girl, she has big breasts, and feeling them on my back makes me very nervous and embarrassed.

"A-are you ready?"

"Yes!" Rem said.

"I'm... ready," Sara said, scared, as I feel her body trembling.

Don't worry, Sara, I'm already used to this flying spell.

"Arches Nexus!"

I fly away from there, and it doesn't take long to reach our destination.

I arrive at the village, I let go of Rem and Sara gets off my back trembling.

"I really can't get used to flying," Sara said, feeling nauseous.

Did she really get dizzy? I think I'm already used to flying, I don't feel weird when I fly.

"That was incredible!" Rem said.

... Oh...

Rem stays watching the people and houses around us.

I suppose her ghost self never imagined she would be alive again. She's probably in shock right now, or something. She fully realized that she is indeed alive again.

"For many years I was doomed to wander by the river, I couldn't get out of there, it was very boring... Now that I'm alive again, I can do whatever I want, I can go wherever I want... I can do whatever I want..."

Tears filled her eyes and she hugged me tightly.

"Thank you so much, Dani!"

She probably has a sad past. Considering her age and the location of the river, she died by drowning... or murdered.

... Maybe she was raped and then killed... I don't want to ask her anything right now, I have to wait.

Eventually, she will forget about her past and enjoy her new life.

... But that new life will be without me. When the time is right, I will give her money to buy a house and help her find a job.

But I'll wait a few months, I have to find out if reviving a ghost has any negative effects on her body. Maybe she needs my magical power to stay alive or something.

"Don't worry, it's alright."

I stroke her head and smile at her.

"Enjoy your new life."

Rem looks into my eyes and blushes. I-I ruined it. Ahhhhhh! Why am I still smiling?!

"Cute..."

I feel my face turning red with embarrassment and look away.

"T-thank you."

I-I have to stop smiling at women.

We enter the house and I show it to Rem, as she will be living here for months.

"We just bought it, that's why it's empty, when we get money, we'll buy furniture."

... Ah, no wonder my arm feels heavy. Rem keeps hugging me. Ahhhhhh! Why did I smile?!

"If I'm with Dani, I wouldn't mind sleeping on the floor!"

She fell in love with me... I saved her life... Ah... Cliché. I will make it clear that I want to be alone... And if she wants to go out with me, I will reject her immediately, I don't care if it breaks her heart.

"Dani."

"Yes, grandma?"

My grandmother approaches me.

"Dani, where can we... relieve ourselves?"

Ah, one of the most basic needs of human beings.

"I don't know."

I approach her and whisper.

"I've been holding it in for a long time."

My grandmother looks at Sara.

"Miss, where can we... relieve ourselves?"

"The restroom area is in the center of the village."

"T-the restroom area...?" I said, confused.

"Wh-what are the bathrooms like here?" my grandmother said, confused and nervous.

"Well... They are like small houses where you can enter and use the restroom."

Like the bathrooms in constructions.

I sigh... We are in a very backward world... I was expecting a slightly more modern world.

I approach Sara.

"Are the bathrooms just a hole in the ground?"

"Yes, why?"

We are really in a world without technology... This world is not very advanced, but at least I expected the bathrooms to be somewhat decent.

I look down... I don't want to use the restroom in a place like that, and I don't want my grandmother to use such unhygienic and uncomfortable restrooms either.

I start thinking and come up with a great idea in a matter of seconds.

"I know what I'll do!"

I take out my smartphone and open the spell application.

"There must be a spell to make the garbage disappear or something like that."

I check the earth-type spells... Hmm... Oh, here's one.

"Retiers: Used to remove a large amount of dirt and rocks. Can be used in rescue cases. You just have to concentrate on how you want to move the earth and say the spell."

A fairly simple spell to perform.

... Mmm...

...

...

...

Well, well...

Mmm... Oh.

I keep searching until I found a really interesting one.

"Tier: Allows you to transform objects into earth... Perfect."

"What are you planning to do?" - My grandmother said.

"I will not relieve myself outside. We are not savages."

I head to a corner of the house and extend my right hand.

"Retiers!"

A large amount of rocks and earth come out and I can control it with my mind. Perfect.

"Excuse me, I will take it out."

I leave the house with the earth and leave it outside the town.

"Good."

I return to the house.

"Will you make a bath? A bath in a house? That's weird." - Sara said.

... Did I hear correctly? Did you say "That's weird"?

We are really in another world! This world is disgusting.

A square hole is in the corner of the house. Perfect.

"Good."

I keep reviewing the spells... Hmm... Oh, here's a better one.

"Crea: It serves to transform things into something different. You just have to imagine what you want to transform the object into and say the spell. It doesn't work to make gold or other expensive objects... Damn."

Now I have to go back for the earth, as I need it as a base material.

I leave the house and return with the earth.

Alright, I hope it works. I'll think of... wooden planks!

"Crea!"

I transform the earth into wooden planks. It worked! Thank you, God!

"It's going to be a long night."

I'm not an expert, but I know a bit about carpentry. I worked with a carpenter for a while, but I was fired because the carpenter's wife kissed me. I didn't kiss her, she stole a kiss from me...! And also his high school daughter stole a kiss from me... Oh, well, well. I don't blame him, he was furious.

4