Chapter 6: Kordall
245 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-I have provoked Kordall's anger, if I don't look for a strong ally, then Kordall's anger will be my downfall.....

Ye squints his eyes, from the little he has understood, it seems that the prisoners here will put up some kind of fight, and the strongest one will be the leader, also, Ye has noticed that the prisons here have no locks or chains to keep them locked, so there is only one explanation, anyone who leaves this godforsaken place will be killed or tortured, that would explain why the prisoners here have not gone mad and have not escaped in the short time Ye has been in this world.

-You...

Ruffian stopped smiling and right now looks at the woman with two eyes with slight murderous intentions, in his two eyeballs, Ruffian shows a bloodlust that quickly grows in intensity.

-Hmph, Why come looking for us?, there are only two...

Ye interjects, smiling slightly, to which the woman only looks at Ruffian, averting her gaze from Ye.

Ye squints, for a moment, he too turned to look at Ruffian, it seems that this woman didn't come to beg for Ye's help, but, she came to ask for Ruffian's help.

Ruffian rubs his head for a moment before simply returning to his cheerful and calm attitude.

-All in all, I still don't know your name...

Ye smiles, causing the tense atmosphere that was generated between the three of them to gradually reduce its intensity.

-My name is Sena, just Sena...

Ye almost spits out a mouthful of blood upon hearing that name, Ye's eyes quickly sweep over Sena's body, trying to see every detail of Sena, and at this moment, despite the thick and dirty clothes covering Sena's body, one can still see some of the silhouette of Sena's hourglass body, this, along with Sena's familiar face, makes Ye completely sure.

This Sena in front of him, Ye can clearly tell, this Sena is the prosecutor of Belzerg kingdom who interrogated Kazuma under the charge of conspiracy against Belzerg kingdom in the anime.

Ye sighs some cold air as his two eyes gradually become more watchful and he looks at Sena with some caution.

Ye has already guessed that he is far behind the point in the story where Konosuba begins, not only because of Ruffian, who should be welcoming the guild adventurers in the anime, all this while Ruffian raises a glass of beer and says "welcome to the gates of hell", but also because of Sena, who should be working as a prosecutor for the Belzerg kingdom.

-Hmph...

Ye mutters something incomprehensible while watching Sena, in his heart, Sena has a secret, some reason why, if the story of Konosuba from the anime he knows is the one in this world, Sena could manage to be the prosecutor of the Belzerg kingdom.

-Why come to ask for Ruffian's help?

Ye smiles lightly as he asks, there seems to be a lot about why Sena came all the way here that Sena doesn't mention.

Sena narrows her eyes as she looks at Ye, Sena's eyes show some uncertainty.

-I...

Sena hesitates for a moment, her two bright eyes look at Ye with some expectation hidden in them.

-It's because of you, daddy...

Ruffian interjects, smiling at the end of his words, to Ruffian, referring to a scrawny kid with a face full of dirt and semi-long hair as daddy is completely out of common sense, however, to Ruffian, that's what makes calling Ye daddy, is very funny.

Sena takes a few steps back, Sena's back slams against the cold metal plate of the prison, Sena watches Ye and then Ruffian for a moment as she swallows saliva.

-That's true...

Sena says with some reluctance in her words, at first, she wasn't thinking of coming to ask Ruffian for help, she was only thinking of escaping even knowing that, whatever is out there, could very well torture her to death, just a moment ago Sena was about to escape from this god forsaken place, however, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Ye's prison, that prison where Ruffian is, and for an instant, Sena seemed to see paradise.

-I guess I should introduce myself....

Ruffian smiles as he stands up.

-My name is Ruffian, but the guys here call me "the teeth".

Ruffian smiles broadly, showing off his two sharp fangs, Ruffian's yellow teeth that have been unbrushed for several years are magnificently displayed, with traces of food in the space between each tooth, and with a somewhat red color near the gums of each tooth.

Ye squints as he looks at Ruffian, Sena swallows saliva at this moment and takes slight steps towards Ye, as if afraid that Ruffian will attack her at any moment.

Ruffian is glad in his mind to see Sena's reaction, but, he is a little disappointed to see Ye's reaction.

-Hmph, Ruffian, Do you remember who I am?...

Ye smiles after speaking.

-You are, my father, of course.....

Ruffian cooperates with Ye, speaking with sincerity in his words.

-Do you know why they call me the tooth?, in advance it's not because I'm so handsome or sexy, nor is it because I'm as strong as Kordall, but...

Ruffian says, his words dragging on at the end, and Ruffian himself seems to be making the atmosphere a little tense on purpose, as if he's about to reveal something shocking.

-Cannibalism?

Ye says the first word that comes to mind, causing Ruffian to smile and nod his head quickly.

-Not for nothing, but, Do you know why there are no other prisoners in this prison besides you and me?, I ate them, every single one of them, I was also thinking of eating you since yesterday when I brought you here, but... you're a scrawny kid with hardly any meat on you, dad....

Ruffian smiles as he gives a quite valid reason for not having eaten Ye, at this, Ye slightly lowers his head, Ye's eyes turns a little somber, and the next moment, Ye has a half smile on his face.

Sena swallows saliva as she wonders if Ruffian plans to kill her and then devour her flesh.

-Don't worry, Sena, I won't do anything for the moment, I'm... a bit amused, Can you see it?, now I have a father...

Rufian smiles and speaks cheerfully as he sits back down on the cold metal plate.

-If I wasn't here, What would you have done?

At Ye's question, Sena calms down and returns to her previous calm attitude.

-Escape, of course....

Sena says, without even hesitating for a moment.

 

Thanks for watching, if you want to support us, we have +++35 episodes ahead on Patreon... 

 

6