Chapter 9: The traitors
144 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kordall is silent before smiling from ear to ear, Kordall licks his lips lightly and mumbles something between his teeth.

-Kufufu, you little devil, Do you think you can show off like that?, today, Kordall will give the spanking your parents never gave you....

Kordall takes a few short steps forward, causing the entire audience that was entering in a slightly surprised state to quickly start shouting Kordall's name.

-Kordall, Kordall!

-Kordall, Kordall!

-Kordall, Kordall,

Several prisoners shout Kordall's name as they form a circle of people with Ye and Kordall in the center.

Ruffian and Sena also move away from Ye, joining the circle of people.

-Hehehehe, Have you ever made love to a man?, doll..

Kordall smiles slightly while licking his lips like a pervert, several male and female prisoners almost spit saliva while holding back their laughter, it is common knowledge that Kordall is a pedophile and loves little boys and little girls.

At this, Ye simply shrugs his shoulders and smiles back at Kordall.

-Have you ever made love to a woman?, pig...

There was a brief moment of silence after Ye's words, and a moment later, several male and female prisoners were struggling to contain their laughter.

Kordall lowers his head, anyone can say that Kordall is furious, but, in fact, Kordall is remembering, and in fact, he never made love with a woman, Kordall had raped so many little boys and little girls that he doesn't remember, but, With a woman?, Kordall doesn't remember that he never made love with a woman. Suddenly, Kordall smiles.

-Good answer...

Kordal mutters as he slowly walks over to Ye.

In fact, Ye is a bit nervous, although he has participated in several fights during his mandatory military service, actually fighting a man twice his height is something he has never done.

Ye swallows saliva as Kordall approaches, and the silence grows deeper and deeper.

Suddenly, Ye decides to bite the bullet and rush forward deciding to risk everything in a single attack.

Kordall, who was thinking about how to play with Ye before killing him, is surprised by Ye's sudden speed, Kordall's eyes widen as he tries to use his arms to block Ye's fist, however, it is impossible, Ye comes quickly like a bullet and hits with great force.

Kordall's fully exposed belly was hit so hard that, part of Kordall's intestines exploded instantly, and Kordall was sent flying several meters backwards while spitting blood.

The silence became deadlier just as Kordall was hit and sent flying, however, Ye wastes no time, Ye quickly pulls himself together from his brief daze and runs towards Kordall.

Ye's hands are fast, Ye moves at great speed as he approaches Kordall's head, and Ye's hands grab Kordall's neck.

Right now, Ye's hands are like two presses forcefully crushing Kordall's neck.

Kordall, who was about to react, feels how he can't breathe and how his neck is compressed into a plate of flesh molded by two small hands.

Kordall spits blood like a pig whose jugular vein has been cut before dying without even having time to think.

Kordall's blood stains Ye's arms and face, making Ye look like a little devil who can kill anyone who comes near him.

The battle lasted only a few seconds, and the male and female prisoners don't react even after several seconds.

No matter how it looked, Ye doesn't seem to be able to defeat a man like Kordall, although Ye looks imposing, that doesn't mean his strength can eclipse the age of difference between Ye and Kordall, however, Ye did it.

Everyone, including Sena and Ruffian can't help but stare at Ye with their mouths slightly open, not being able to believe how it was possible for Ye to kill Kordall with two simple moves.

-Ye, Ye!

Suddenly, Sena began to shout Ye's name, and quickly, several prisoners rushed to shout Ye's name.

-Ye, Ye!

-Ye, Ye!

-Ye, Ye!

The sound of several male and female prisoners shouting his name is a bit soothing to Ye, and Ye can simply accept it as Ye feels how his strength and agility actally have surpassed that of any ordinary human.

Ye stands erect as he looks at all the prisoners shouting his name, Ye smiles as he puffs out his chest and prepares to speak.

-Become my sons!

Ye's imposing figure looks like a greek sculpture that one can admire only from a distance, and part of Ye's body is shadowed thanks to the light of the lighters.

For a moment, everyone was silent before they all sounded and shouted Ye's name in praise.

The next day...

After turning the twenty-eight prisoners in this place into his children, Ye's body has made a great leap in terms of strength and agility and has become very powerful, all this at the same time Ye has gained some understanding of the family system.

As long as his sons and daughters obey their wishes and fulfill them, his children can increase their strength and agility, or sometimes, gain certain magical powers, also, this strength and agility or magical powers will be repaid to Ye, making Ye not have to strive to increase his power.

Right now, just in the early morning, Ye has gathered all his sons and daughters to set some rules and some objectives before the guards come and everyone will be taken to the battlefield.

Ye had to listen to a lot of questions yesterday from Ruffian and Sena, questions about how he has so much strength, however, Ye simply told them that he is their father and none of that matters at the moment.

Now, as they are gathered in a circle, Ye's sons and daughters totaling thirty, solemnly look at Ye who is standing at the center of the circle.

-Ejem, little kids, our family name from now on will be.... The traitors!, We will rule the world and defeat the demon king and subdue the entire human race!

Ye raises his voice as he raises his right hand wielding a small rusty short sword, several male and female prisoners watching Ye cannot help but marvel at the beautiful scene before them.

The sun that announces the arrival of a new day points its first rays towards Ye's body, the defined muscles, the long hair and Ye's impassive gaze are immortalized in the minds of each and every one of his sons and daugthers, on Ye's back, invincible, says.

 

Thanks for watching, if you want to support us, we have +++35 episodes ahead on Patreon... 

2