Chapter 19: Kyouya
68 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye mutters something difficult to understand as he stands still in his own position.

In front of Ye are a bunch of trees blocking the view of what lies ahead.

Ye's sons and daughters stop.

-Daddy, Are they the cat-boys we've been looking for?

Ruffian asks quietly behind Ye, for some strange reason, Ruffian's voice seems to be filled with excitement and anticipation.

-What?

Ye doesn't know what to say to the excited Ruffian behind him, so he just smiles.

-Probably.

Saying those words, Ye carefully makes his way through the trees.

The noise of a battle of swords and spears grows louder, and the sound of arrows being shot or magic being used can also be heard.

After quietly passing through some trees, Ye's sight clears up with a good view.

-Bless my weapon!

-Goddess Aqua, beautiful and magnificent, Give your servant calm peace to exert this attack!

-Strike hard, strike soft, strike the soul.

Several shouts are heard not far away, in Ye's sight, two groups are engaged in a battle with magic and swords, though only one group of them uses magic and sword.

One of the groups seems to be adventurers, while the other group is composed of muscular female orcs.

The group fighting against the female orcs is composed of one man and two women, at first glance, the man wears a glowing blue armor and a giant sword, one of his companions is a green-haired girl who uses daggers, and the other has red to pink hair, she uses a staff to conjure magic.

With each swing of his sword, the man can cut two or three female orcs easily, and the group of female orcs is gradually shrinking.

Ye can see this at a glance, the group of orcs women is losing the battle and the group of the man in shining armor takes the advantage quickly.

Ye's eyes narrow as he watches the man swinging his giant sword.

-Why does he look familiar?

Ye's eyes go from narrowed to full of greed as he watches the man's magnificent armor and sword.

-Hehehe, this is obviously a free lunch delivered to my doorstep, so, Why waste it?

Once the group of humans eliminated all the female orcs, Ye beckons to his sons and daughters with one hand as he moves among the trees.

Gradually, Ye approaches the battlefield.

-Ruffian, Do you see that green haired girl?, you will charge up to her and subdue her, you will use the girl to threaten the man...

Ruffian nods at his father's whisper, Ruffian licks his lips lightly as his greedy eyes watch the green haired girl.

-If it doesn't work, then, I'll go in, and if it works, I'll also go in to attack the man.....

Ye smiles as he thinks about what he just said.

Little by little, the battle between the female orcs and the man's group is ending.

The bodies of the female orcs fall to the ground like raindrops and Ye is soon ready to attack.

-Enter...

With Ye's whisper, Ruffian comes out like a tiger coming out from the bushes, Ruffian quickly reaches the green haired girl and Ruffian grabs that little girl in a hug with one hand, while with the other, Ruffian holds a sharp wooden stake pressing the green haired girl's neck.

-Cremea!!!

The man's scream is heard echoing, both the man and the other girl were unable to react to Ruffian's sneak attack.

The man raises his sword and points it towards Ruffian , the man's eyes are full of murderous intent and Ruffian can't help but flinch.

-Let Cremea go!

The man screams in rage, however, Ruffian simply presses the tip of the stake harder against Cremea's neck, causing alg of blood to run down Cremea's neck.

-Arghh... I... I... I'm fine, Kyouya, just attack....

Cremea lets out a moan of pain before smiling in Kyouya's direction.

Ye's eyes widen in surprise as he sees this scene.

-Mitsurugi Kyouya.

Ye says softly as he watches Cremea and Kyouya with a macabre smile.

In Ye's mind, the image of a blond man with excellent appearance and a smile comes before Kyouya's image.

-So, Is that sword a treasure?

Ye asks himself, though his tone of voice sounds as if he has no doubt in his heart.

-Well, then...

Ye moves quickly, Ye retracts a fist before punching the air in front of him hard.

Ye's fist creates a bullet of air that travels at high speed to Kyouya's back.

-Hmph...

Kyouya mutters something hard to understand and turns around at high speed, Kyouya blocks Ye's air cannon with the outline of his sword.

Kyouya smiles arrogantly while looking at the direction where the attack came from.

-Hey, Why don't you show your face?, you, honorless bandits are nothing but trash who only know how to attack from behind.

While growling under his breath, Kyouya looks in two directions, first in the direction where the air bullet came from, and second, in Cremea's direction. Ruffian keeps his stake pressed against Cremea's neck, causing Kyouya to do nothing but squint angrily.

-You!...

Kyouya grits his teeth.

-Hehehe, little pretty boy, Why don't you drop your sword?

As he speaks, Ruffian deliberately moves the stake pressed against Cremea's neck a little, causing some blood to spurt out from the small wound on Cremea's neck.

-Arghh...

Kyouya grits his teeth, however, Kyouya is not a man who can simply abandon his teammates, after a slight hesitation that Kyouya was thinking little of, Kyouya lowers his sword and throws it to the ground, Fio grits her teeth as she moves a little closer towards Kyouya, Fio is about to use a fireball at high speed to hit Ruffian's face and rescue Cremea, however.

 

Thanks for watching, if you want to support us, we have +++35 episodes ahead on Patreon...

2