Chapter 23: Problems
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Hehehehe....

Seeing how this village seems to be more populated by old men and women as well as children, Ye feels that maybe it was a bad idea to come all the way here, however, Ye still feels happy after getting so much female orc meat.

-After all, we didn't take advantage of the female orc meat that Kyouya killed just now, hmph, Ruffian, Can we smoke or salt the demale orc meat to preserve it?

Suddenly, while watching the horizon, Ye asks.

Ruffian swallows saliva for a moment, Ruffian is anxious at this moment, does his father really think about eating female orc meat. However, no matter how much Ruffian struggles inwardly, he still has to answer.

-Hmph, salting is not possible, we don't have salt, but....

Seeing the doubt on Ruffian's face, a young man a little older than Ye quickly approaches.

-We can smoke as much meat as you like!... Sir.

Hearing such an animated response, Ye turns his head only to see a scrawny boy of his own height, this boy looks like a girl with that delicate face and hair covering his eyes.

Looking up and down at this child who looks like a little doll, Ye can't help but smile, and Ye's smile gets wider when he turns back to see the hairstyle of the young man in front of him.

-Ah, hahaha, what a nice haircut, They put a bowl on your head and then cut you with scissors?, hahaha.

Ye's shrill laughter is heard as a slightly maniacal laugh, however, the young man in front of Ye only blushes for a moment before bowing his head slightly.

-Ejem, thank you for your compliments, sir, my name is Nfirea Bareare...

Nfirea says in a muffled voice, Nfirea is about to lose his composure and cry in a corner, but, being in the presence of a man who can kill hundreds of demale orcs in a few minutes, Nfirea doesn't dare to make a fool of himself.

Ye's face freezes on the spot.

-Nfirea, Nfirea, Nfirea!

The child's name echoes in Ye's mind for several seconds and Ye's face gradually becomes gloomier.

Soon, several elders and youths who were joyful to see Ye laugh out loud felt their hearts skip a beat, that's because Ye right now exhales an intense aura of death.

The peasants here can barely breathe because of Ye's murderous aura right now.

The leader of the Carne village and son of the founder of the Carne village, Freed Carne, quickly rushed forward and pushed Nfirea so that Nfirea bowed down with his head touching the ground.

-I apologize if this young man offended you!, sir...

The old man shouts while pushing Nfirea's head hard against the ground, after all, Ye is an existence they can't afford to offend, What kind of level does this young man who can defeat hundreds of orcs with his giant sword boast?

Freed Carne suspects that Ye might be an adventurer of rank A or even, one of rank S. Nfirea didn't dare to fight, he doesn't know what's going on, but, Nfirea can't afford to anger an existence like Ye.

-Hmph, it's not that, it's just that Nfirea, your name became familiar to me...

Ye says calmly, causing the atmosphere in the village to gradually lower, Ye remembers, Nfirea Bareare should be the alchemist who caught Ainz Ooal Gown's attention in Overlord.

Ye doesn't exactly remember in detail how Nfirea was able to get the attention of the skeleton king Ainz, but, seeing the Nfirea in front of him, Ye is almost 90% sure that Ainz Ooal Gown and his crazy followers might be in this world.

Ye scratches his head in frustration while squinting his eyes in annoyance, at this moment, Ye feels a strong invisible pressure, that's because he knows Ainz Ooal Gown's attitude towards humans, and he as a human, naturally could be captured to be investigated by Demiurge or something.

Ye breathes heavily as he looks at Nfirea ducking his head, if Ye remembers correctly, this Carne village should be attacked by an army of goblins, bandits or something, Ye can't remember correctly.

Still, the fact that the Carne village seems intact means that Ainz Ooal Gown still didn't come all the way here, which somewhat reassures Ye.

-Can I say, Do you know Momon the black?

Ye asks, after all, Ainz Ooal Gown posed as an adventurer and made the name Momon the black known in the kingdom of Re-estize.

-No, sir...

The old man answers, still without raising his head, this answer from the elder Freed makes Ye sigh somewhat relieved.

-Then, Do you know an Enri Emmot?

There was a slight noise made by Nfirea at this moment, a slight noise that was quickly drowned out as Elder Freed pressed Nfirea's head harder against the ground.

-Get up and answer my question.

At Ye's words, the old man stopped pressing Nfirea's head and stood up, Nfirea also did the same, but neither of them dared to look Ye in the eye.

-Indeed, sir, Enri Emmot....

Before Nfirea could finish speaking, a little girl, beautiful, with bright eyes, a beautiful face, and a developing figure already showing charm emerges from the silent crowd.

This teenager might as well have been labeled as the most beautiful teenager in the world in Ye's past life because of her features, figure, and face, but, to Ye at this moment, this teenager is like a nail in his heart. Because, this girl confirms that this is the Overlord Carne village that Ye vaguely remembers.

Ye exhales some cold air at the sight of Enri Emmot, Ye's eyes stare at Enri as if Ye can't take his eyes off Enri, actually, Ye is cursing himself inside his mind.

Enri Emmot blushes as she notices Ye's gaze, she had barely gotten the courage to come out and introduce herself to Ye because her good friend, Nfirea, was in trouble.

Enri swallows saliva as her face turns flushed and she lowers her head.

Could it be that Ye has fallen in love with her and wants to have her as his wife?

At the thought of this, Enri Emmot can't help blushing and her face turns as red as a tomato.

Finally, Ye sighs for a long while before shaking his head.

-Hmph, I see, this is... difficult, ah... I....

Ye raises an eyebrow at the sight of the nervous old man leader of Carne village.

 

Thanks for watching, if you want to support us, we have +++35 episodes ahead on Patreon...

1