Chapter 31: Megumin
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye squints and quickly decides that he will be the one who will have to look for the new members of his family.

-For now I dare not go to Re-estize kingdom or even to E-rantel to take a look, it's better to go to Axel adventurer village.... hmph.... Seresdina, tell the others that I will be away for a few days due to a business trip.

Speaking, Ye began to stretch, Ye seems to be ready to leave the treacherous mountain and head all the way to the newbie adventurer village Axel.

-Daddy-Nyah!!!

Suddenly, an unusual flirtatious and high-pitched voice echoed near Ye, a moment later, a small cat-boy who is barely up to Ye's shoulder came up to Ye to rub his little head against Ye's chest.

This cat-boy is the same cat-boy who came to ask for Ye's help that day, his name is Mirko and he has semi-long white hair and a beautiful face, along with a slim build, along with the somewhat baggy and a bit revealing clothes he wears, Mirko looks like a cute little loli.

-Hmph...

Ye started rubbing Mirko's little head for a moment. After rescuing the cat-boys that day, this little Mirko seemed to take a liking to him and almost always Mirko would run up to Ye to rub his little head against Ye's chest.

-Hehehehe....

Feeling Ye's palm rubbing his head and caressing his fluffy ears, Mirko began to shiver and purr while giggling flirtatiously.

Watching little Mirko behave cute and innocent, Ye couldn't help but think of many other possibilities.

-Ejem, I mean, Mirko, Do you want to come with me to Axel village?

Feeling that perhaps he might be lonely, Ye asks Mirko, at this moment Ye has a faint smile and a slightly expectant look.

At Nazarick's grave.

Here Ainz Ooal Gown had been watching the surroundings with a keen eye while using a kind of mirror that allows him to see Nazarick's surroundings.

Ainz Ooal Gown had come across a sort of abandoned village as he looked through the mirror and a sort of feeling that something is missing began to flood Ainz Ooal Gown's non-existent heart, although afterwards, that feeling was quickly suppressed by his racial one.

After the slight feeling, Ainz Ooal Gown did not hesitate to continue observing until he came across some sort of village being attacked by what appeared to be knights in silver armor.

Sensing that there might be some sort of opportunity to intervene, Ainz Ooal Gown hesitated for a moment before getting up.

-Demiurge, get ready, we will go to that small village being attacked to gather information.

Time is passing at cruising speed and a day has already passed....

On the outskirts of the village of adventurers Axel.

Here, two people wearing cone hats typical in a certain part of Asia walk lightly to the outskirts of the Axel adventurer village.

-Is it here?

One of the people raised his head, making his pretty face and short white hair no longer covered by the cone-shaped hat.

This little boy with a cute face is none other than Mirko.

Mirko observes his surroundings with some distrust while with one of his little hands holds onto one of the hems of the corner of Ye's clothes.

For his part, Ye simply smiles as he takes a step forward.

Ye is not afraid of being recognized as he enters the Axel newbie adventurer village, after all, during all this time, Ye has found that his face has been changing from a funny face to resembling his old Npc face in his previous life.

Ye doesn't know the reason for this change so he didn't pay much importance to it.

After passing through the guards at the main entrance of Axel village using some Eris as a bribe for those guards, Ye enters the village of novice adventurers.

Things here are lively, there are many kinds of people walking the streets, people of various races or every transmigrator's dream, girls with cat ears.

Ye watched the cat-eared girls strutting around in their bikini-armor for a moment before walking in an unfamiliar direction.

-Hmph, sir, Would you like to try your luck?

Suddenly, a cheerful voice calls out to Ye from around a corner.

-Hehehehe, sir, sir, Did someone tell you that you look spectacularly handsome today?

A little girl came out from the shadow, the little girl's voice sounds sweet and attractive with a slight hint of charm, the little girl has a hat too big for her head, a kind of red dress, one red eye visible while her other eye is covered by a patch.

Without even having to think a bit, Ye simply already knows the identity of this little girl who just interrupted his way to Axel's adventurer's guild, that's Megumin.

Megumin raises her head, Megumin's face is slightly smudged with dirt, but, even so, Megumin's face still shows a particular charm, especially, that smile along with that bright red eye.

Ye stops causing cat-boy Mirko to stop behind Ye.

-Sir, sir, sir, I am a mage coming from the crimson demons tribe, we, the crimson demons, have the ability to see people's destiny, ahem, only five thousand....

Megumin smiles as she speaks animatedly and raises a palm with five fingers outstretched towards Ye.

-No, no, only two thousand Eris will be enough for me, Megumin, an archmage of the crimsons demon tribe, to read your future....

After lowering three fingers to have only two fingers raised, Megumin looks at Ye with a face full of expectation.

Megumin looks anxious and Megumin's one visible eye glows slightly.

-Hmph, really?

However, before Ye could continue speaking, Megumin's stomach makes a slight growl.

An awkward silence is generated between Ye and Megumin, Mirko behind Ye merely observes with extreme caution.

-Hehehehe, Megumin, in fact, you're famous around here, you can't read the future...

Ye laughs lightly after hearing the sound of Megumin's stomach and proceeds to speak with a smile, Megumin lowers her head in extreme embarrassment, trying to get her hat to cover her face.

In fact, Megumin had been walking around with her head down and her spirits down, the last group of adventurers she joined ended up being swarmed by a bunch of goblins after she used her blast magic against a single goblin guard.

After that group of adventurers defeated the bunch of goblins that surrounded them as soon as they limped back to Axel village, one of them reluctantly offered to carry Megumin despite his injuries, but it could be seen that this person was only doing it out of simple compromise.

Now, Megumin was once again kicked out of that group of adventurers, and with that group, most of the novice and expert adventurer groups already know her as the crazy explosion little girl.

0