Chapter 33: Jealousy
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Wait, Miss Megumin....

Ye grabs Megumin by the hem of her clothes, Ye smiles as he gives Megumin an admittedly slightly perverted look.

Megumin shudders, she doesn't know what this nasty guy would try to do to her, Megumin is just blushing and right now she wants to find a hole to stick her head in just like an ostrich.

-Let me go!, Let me go!, grrr...

Megumin started to scream and growl as she tries to let go of Ye's hand that grabs the hem of her clothes.

Several nearby adventurers are already watching as Ye grabs the hem of Megumin's dress and start muttering some words to each other.

Soon, Ye holding the hem of the clothes of a cute little girl like Megumin attracts attention and more adventurers and bystanders watch Ye and Megumin.

While Megumin growls like a cat about to scratch a person's face, Ye just smiles and doesn't let Megumin escape, Ye seemingly ignores all the scornful and displeased looks the various adventurers and passersby give him.

Megumin who growls at Ye notices the mutterings and glares from the various adventurers and passersby, then, Megumin smiles as she looks at Ye.

-Oh, dear sir, Please let this poor slave go!

Megumin's pleading and tearful voice is heard in a high volume, Megumin deliberately kneels down and seems to plead with Ye while some tears threaten to stain her rosy cheeks.

Several adventurers around Ye swallow saliva at this point.

-Slave?, You are a beast!

-Let that poor girl go!

Some adventurers start shouting while glaring hatefully at Ye, many of them feel sorry for the pitiful girl who begs for mercy while kneeling down.

Noticing this, Ye simply smiles.

-Hahaha, Never!, I will never let even the slightest of your thoughts be free!, Oh Megumin!... My slave who belongs to me body and soul!... You will be the prey of my desires and the angel of my dreams!

Ye makes an exaggerated expression of deep madness and looks at Megumin with two eyes full of greed, as he moved his body to shout words of unhinged love, Ye deliberately dropped his cone hat and the loose coat covering his body.

Muscles impossible to have, muscles impossible to sculpt into a human body, muscles so perfect and so defined that could only exist in fantasy.

Each and every one of the adventurers, each and every one of the passersby, be they men, women, old or children, each one observes with amazement the body sculpted by a Greek god made to Ye's measure.

Several adventurers barely catch a glimpse of Ye's back due to Megumin being against Ye and the wall, then, they all stare at Ye's magnificently large and small back at the same time.

-Invincible...

Many adventurers mutter to each other, for them just seeing Ye's muscular and majestic back is like seeing a kind of man from another world, because, Who in this world could have such powerful muscles at a glance?

Megumin looks up with an embarrassed expression, Megumin doesn't know why, but, her right hand trembles and slowly goes to Ye's well marked abs.

Megumin swallows saliva while looking at Ye's chest.

-I love pussy...

Megumin says before cursing inside her mind and quickly taking control over her body again.

-What the fuck?

Megumin mutters as she stares at Ye, Megumin's flushed face is distorted with a grimace of rage and an embarrassed expression....

-Hey, you bastard!

Megumin shouts in a low voice before swallowing saliva, however, Megumin's face never rose to look at Ye's face, instead, Megumin only looks at Ye's chest with an embarrassed expression.

-Hmph...

Megumin mutters something hard to understand while her eyes can't take off from Ye's abs.

-Hehehe, You look a bit embarrassed, let me help you.....

Ye says before placing his right palm on Megumin's forehead.

-Hmmm, it looks like it's not a fever, then, Do you have a disease?, Why are you breathing so heavily?

Ye asks as Megumin begins to breathe hot air rapidly, Megumin's face painted a completely red color, and Megumin's legs shaking incessantly.

-I...

Megumin turns her head away, she can't handle all this stimulation, as an inexperienced woman, she simply can't stand being touched by Ye like that without starting to lose her mind.

-Hmmm...

Megumin lets out a slight moan as she tries to move away with shaky steps.

Smiling, Ye simply watches as Megumin lowers her head before running away like a headless chicken, Megumin runs with no apparent direction while covering her eyes and face with her two palms.

Several of the people present watch as Megumin runs in panic, though they all wince as Megumin hits a concrete wall after running a dozen meters, this because Megumin covers her eyes and face with both hands, Megumin quickly regains her composure and runs like a headless chicken again.

The crowd murmurs something before slowly dispersing.

-Hmph...

As he picks up his cloak from the ground to put it on, Ye mutters something hard to understand and smiles the next moment, Ye puts on his cloak and his cone-shaped hat.

-Daddy-Nyah, do you like that girl?

Suddenly, Mirko reaches over and grabs the hem of Ye's clothes, Mirko looks up with his two bright eyes and pretty face as he looks at Ye, then, Ye smiles.

-He could be a good addition to our family, Mirko....

Mirko's grip on the hem of Ye's clothes intensifies and Mirko looks up at Ye with two bright eyes.

-Daddy-Nyah, Am I cute?

The soft and cute voice of little Mirko can be heard not far away from Ye, Ye swallows saliva for a moment before mechanically placing his hand on top of Mirko's shoulder.

-Mirko, I hope you understand that...

Mirko doesn't say anything, he simply pushes Ye's hand away and the next moment, Mirko hugs Ye's waist tightly, Mirko lifts his head up revealing his cute face with bright eyes and semi-long white hair that moves slightly in the wind.

-Daddy, Am I cute?... I say... Nyah...

1