A New Life.
105 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Welp, here we go again with yet another fic! I just want to state that I’ve taken heavy inspiration from The Dark Wolf Shiro and his story The Guild of Gamers: The Tamer. How an idea like that hasn’t been replicated (from what I’ve seen) I don’t know. But, don’t worry, this won’t be a copy paste kind of thing where I just follow the plot of that story as that’s just being lazy and an asshole.

I would highly recommend checking out his stories if you don’t mind smut and (more often than not) morally dubious characters.

But, enough of my rambling, onto the story!

I don’t own MHA or any other franchise that may come up in this fic, please support all official releases.


David’s POV

“Well, this is interesting.” I muttered to myself as I floated through the void.

I died. There was no question about it, but for the life (unlife?) of me, I couldn’t tell how. Hell, I can’t remember a lot of things, such as my parents, school, job or anything like that. The only memories I have are of video games, cartoons, movies, anime, books, and a few other things, but nothing else.

I should be a whole lot more worried about this, and I might at some point, but right now my attention is on something else.

System Initialized: Grand Magic System.

“Welcome, David, to your new life!”

An upbeat and cheerful female voice rang through my head. Well, if I was going to be stuck wandering through here, then I at least appreciate having a companion with me. Bonus points for it being female.

“I’m glad you are already enjoying my company!”

Well, I guess they can read my thoughts. That made me a bit more uncomfortable, but there wasn’t anything I could do about it other than just roll with the punches.

“Don’t worry! With me inside you, you won't have to worry about most things trying to get inside your head unless you allow it!”

I didn’t miss the slight rise in her tone of voice at ‘being inside me.’ Ignoring the (possible) innuendo, I continued.

“So, what exactly is the deal here? Why can I only remember certain things? Better yet, what exactly are you and what do you want from me?” I thought they were fair questions. It isn’t everyday that you die and then wake up in a void with your mind tampered with. Thankfully, she seemed to agree.

“To answer in order, the deal is that you died and were selected to bear me. Why you may ask? Pure chance. If you died even a plank second sooner or later, then you would have not been chosen. Lucky you!

You can only remember certain things as that was, unfortunately, one of the side effects of installing the system. It was deemed that things like family and past relationships with people were a ‘waste of space’ and ‘it wouldn’t be good for them to remember’. So instead, only things that were deemed important were left in that noggin of yours.

Again, I am your system. My job is to make you the most powerful person the Omniverse has ever seen- even more powerful than me, actually- but that will take some time.

The only thing I want from you is to have fun and do what you want. That’s literally it. Go buck-wild, kill a universe, create life, have sex with beautiful women, have countless children with said women, do absolutely nothing, though please don’t do that last one as it would be extremely boring. It’s your life and your, hopefully, multiple universes that you will control. I can’t stop you from doing anything you don’t want to, but I will complain.”

Well, that was all very interesting information, though I was left with more questions now. Chief among them being who created you, what’s your name and, forgive me when I say this, why are you acting so spunky and not being an emotionless machine?

“That’s technically three questions and not just one, but to answer them in order again, I technically created myself. I know what you’re thinking, and I’ll just tell you that it is a very headache inducing talk that would have us sitting here for literal eons with me trying to explain it. I know it’s not an answer you like, but that’s the best answer I can give you unless you want me to spend all eternity trying to explain it?”

Nah, I’m good, that sounds like it would be a particularly boring conversation, even with you to keep me company.

“Charmer are you? Who knows, it might just work!”

Your attitude honestly leaves me confused, but I’m not going to complain about it. I know I could have been left with far worse.

“That you could have! But going on, I don’t have a name, but feel free to call me whatever you want! And last to your last, you already answered that question yourself. What’s the fun if it’s all just floating boxes and monotone voices?”

Fair enough, that would suck.

“Exactly! But moving on now, it’s time to start your new life!”

At that, multiple things appeared in my vision.

[Please select a class.]

Classes: Wizard, Artificer, Necromancer, Summoner, Battle Mage, Enchanter.

“I should tell you, that you can take more classes later on and there will be opportunities to unlock more classes, but for the moment they are locked.”

Nodding my head, I read over the descriptions of them all.

Wizard: Just as it sounds! Cast fireballs, water whips, and a whole plethora more spells against your enemies! If you select this class, gain proficiency in three basic fields of magic of your choice!

Artificer: What good are spells when you can just craft something to the same effect? Create the magical gear that you want and take the world head on! If you select this class, gain proficiency in crafting magical items!

Necromancer: The dead are more interesting than the living! Raise previously deceased enemies from the dead to do your bidding! If you select this class, gain proficiency in raising the dead!

Summoner: Why fight alone when you can fight with others? Summon things to do fighting for you or more scandalous things if you so wish! If chosen, pick three basic summons to help out!

Battle Mage: Long range is for losers, the real men fight up close and personal! Imbue yourself with magic to hit harder, go faster, and much more! If chosen, gain proficiency in enhancing yourself!

Enchanter: What good are spells if you can enchant something for the same purpose? Enchant items with magic to make them much more dangerous! If chosen, gain proficiency in enchanting!

Well, those are all very interesting classes, but Arificer and Enchanter sound quite alike.

“They are alike, but Artificers can make magic weapons from scratch, while Enchanters have to make the weapon first and then enchant them, though it comes with the benefit of Enchanted weapons having more power to them.”

Ok, that’s good to know. So pretty much quantity vs quality pretty much.

“Essentially, yes.”

With a nod, I went over all my options.

Battle Mage I know is out. I’m not one for up close and personal, and while those enhancements for myself sound nice, I could more than likely get the same, if a little bit inferior, results from other options. It isn’t like I couldn’t pick it up in the future, so I don’t mind putting it off.

Next ones out are both Artificer and Enchanter. While both are good, I’ve never been into those kinds of things in games. They're more of a support role, and while I don’t mind that, I want something with a bit more… flare? I guess that’s the word for it.

The next one out is Wizard. While it speaks to me more, as I would love to throw magic around, it isn’t everything I want. The three free magic field’s definitely sounded amazing and were particularly alluring, it just wasn’t exactly what I liked the most, even if it might be the most powerful one here. But I’ll definitely pick it when I can, that’s for sure.

That left me with the last two classes, which just so happened to be my favorite. Anytime I play a game that allows it, I usually go for a build where other things fight for me. I would much rather sit back and direct from the back as my soldiers do battle. There’s a reason my favorite games are strategies.

I continued to look at the descriptions of the classes for a bit longer till I finally decided to go with Summoner. As cool as it would be to raise the undead, I imagine the people I will run into would probably not share the same opinion. Add to the fact that I get to pick what I want to summon, then my choice becomes more obvious. Selecting Summoner, the screen disappears.

[Class selected: Summoner]

[Please select your Summons]

With that, a surprisingly long list of names appears, from things like ants, to wolves. There had to be a few pages worth of things I could choose from.

“You can filter for things if you so wish by clicking the filter button on the right of the screen.”

The system, which I really need to give a name to, helpfully informed me. Looking, I saw and clicked on it.

I was given even more information to choose from, such as a tank or a healer, the cost and species, and (un)surprisingly, how sexually compatible I am with them. Why is this system so horny?

“All will be revealed in the future.”

Ignoring the ominous words, I sighed and asked a question before I began my work.

“Can you tell me about the world I’ll be going to?” I ask, actually talking for the first time.

“Nope!” She cheerfully rejected me.

“Is that a ‘I won’t tell you’ no, or a ‘I don’t know myself’ no?”

“The former.” She cheekily responded.

Well that sucks. This just made my job a decent amount harder. With a sigh, I began searching.


David’s POV

Turns out, making a future army is quite the tedious task. I must have spent a good few hours reading through description after description, till I finally decided on what three I wanted.

[Summons, Fire Elemental, Ice Elemental, and Mute Healer selected]

A weird feeling spread throughout my body, like I just gained the knowledge on just how to summon them. Then again, I guess I did.

“Now that that’s finished, it’s time for your first quest! It is optional, but I would suggest that you do it.”

Quest gained: The tutorial

Description: Complete the tutorial.

Main Objective: Eliminate 50% of all enemies.

Bonus Objective one: Eliminate 75% of all enemies.

Bonus Objective two: Eliminate 100% of all enemies.

Main reward: Skill: Lightning Bolt, increase in mana.

Bonus reward one: Beginners Grimoire of Fire Magic, Skill: Observe

Bonus reward two: One randomly chosen unique summon.

Would you like to accept? Y/N

Those are definitely some good rewards, especially that second bonus one, but I am curious as to what defeat means.

“Death.”

Well, that was blunt, but it makes sense. No second chances for me I guess.

With a determined look, and no small amount of anticipation in my chest, I press ‘Y’.

My vision goes dark for a moment and then comes back. Immediately, I decided to use my power and focus on the feeling inside me.

Fun fact, mana feels like water inside you. Why it does, I don’t know and honestly don’t really care. My life’s on the line, you know, so it’s quite understandable.

Focusing on it, it takes a little bit for me to work it out, but I eventually do. Focusing, I raised my staff (which I just now noticed) and focused on summoning a Fire Elemental.

I felt as the mana inside of me started to deplete and what a feeling that was. Shaking those thoughts, I focused till approximately a tenth of my mana was used up. I could have gone for more, or even less, but this seems like a good number to start with.

As I cut the link between my mana and the spell, I open my eyes as four featureless Fire Elementals come to life.

They were pretty fucking tall, and that’s coming from someone who's 6’3. They all stood at what I guessed was 7’6 from a quick glance, giving some NBA centers a run for their money in the height department.

They had no discernible features other than being tall and somewhat lanky. The only way I could differentiate between them was the weapons they were all holding.

One of them was an archer if the flaming bow had anything to say, though there was no quiver or even an arrow notched from what I can see. Magic arrows maybe? It was my best guess, and right now I don’t have time to think about that.

The others all had shields but different melee weapons. One had a spear, another a mace, and the last a flaming sword. All in all, they were quite intimidating but I wasn’t done yet.

Focusing back on my magic, I used another ten percent of it and raised my staff. Cutting my magic off, I watched as four Ice Elementals formed, standing right beside the Fire ones.

They were an exact copy of the Fire ones, 7’6, one archer, and three melee fighters. Quite an impressive force if I say so myself, but it wasn’t complete just yet.

Again focusing, I repeated the same process but this time I used twenty percent of my total mana as I could tell that they are a bit more expensive.

Unlike the Ice and Fire Elementals who rose from the ground, the figures that appeared instead summoned from a flash of light, temporarily blinding me. Rude.

Once my vision returned once more I was left both surprised and completely not so. Standing in front of me were my Mute Healers. Why did I select them, you may wonder? It was because of their increased healing capability but at the cost of their voice. It seemed worth it, and I’m sure it was, but I was focused on other things, specifically, their bodies.

There are two of them and they are scantily clad, exposing far more skin than they should. They were both dressed in a black maid outfit that ended just below their big asses, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. A slight wind, and they would be giving everyone a show. The same could be said for their tops as it was cut low, showing off ample cleavage. The dress was also apparently tight as well as I could clearly make out their nipples. Tearing my eyes away from their robust chest, I looked towards their faces and I must say they were quite beautiful, the only real difference between them was eye color, one being a fiery red and the other icy blue.

Overall, they were definitely not suited for combat, having absolutely no protection other than their staff and nothing else. I loved them. I want at least twenty more.

But as fun as admiring their beauty was, I have a job to do at the moment, and if the breaking of a twig was any indication, then it seemed that the quest begins now.

“Alright, archers in the back, spears up front, maces and swords take the flanks, and the healers and I in the center. Look alive, I don’t want to die.”

My orders were immediately followed as the Elementals surrounded us, their guards not down for a second. The healers' eyes were also peeled as they looked at the forest around us with suspicion, the serious looks on their faces looking quite cute. Shaking my head, I also focus on our surroundings, looking for any signs of threat.

We began moving towards the sound of where the twig broke and it wasn’t long till we saw what we were up against.

“Goblins, huh.” I muttered as I saw the small creature, not even four foot, walk around with a poorly made spear in its hand.

It turned around and noticed us, fear clear in its eyes. It seemed like it was about to scream for help, but I thankfully already anticipated that. Right before it turned around, I ordered both my archers to take it out.

They notched their bows as arrows of ice and fire appeared out of nowhere. Definitely magic. Just as the ugly little thing opened its mouth, the arrows were already in the air and impacted it soon after.

They were thankfully good shots as the flame arrow went straight through an eye while the ice one pierced the heart, pinning the creature to the ground.

It was quite the gruesome scene, with blood pouring all around the Goblin, but I feel strangely muted about taking a life. Probably has to do with something about the system if I had to guess. She did say that she messed with my head.

Eh, I can worry about it later.


David’s POV

We continued our extermination of the Goblins without arousing much attention. There was only one time that the spearmen had to get involved, and that didn’t last long, so I say it was a win.

That was, until now.

I dodged out of the way of the fireball heading straight towards me, impacting a tree that was behind me.

Everything had gone smoothly until we encountered this village. We just finished up a small party of Goblins when we heard sounds coming from around here. I guessed that there would be Goblins over here, and I was right, I just wasn’t expecting there to be so many, or there to be other variations.

Turns out, there are two other variations of Goblins, one I’ll call a Shaman, the one that just shot that fireball at me, and the other a Hobgoblin, who just rammed into the sword wielding fire elemental.

I don’t exactly know how we were spotted, but if I had to guess, it had to do with the Shaman sensing the magic of us all. It would explain why all of them looked agitated and why there were others pouring into the village, looking ready for a fight.

The healers were doing their absolute best to heal any injuries any of the Elementals sustained, but it was clear that they were getting tired. Thankfully, there weren’t many Goblins left.

The ice Elemental with the spear rushed over towards the Hobgoblin and thrust forward into its back. It let out a pained scream and fell to its knees, fear clear in its eyes. It tried to push itself off the spear, but it was clear it was going nowhere, the spear being stuck into the earth.

The sword wielding fire Elemental somehow gave a condescending look despite having no eyes and walked to the side of it. Raising its sword, it brought it down and decapitated it, killing one of the biggest threats. Now, just to deal with that Shaman.

Just as I was thinking that, I heard a Goblin scream from beside me. Looking, I saw that one of the little bastards managed to get by the Elementals and was charging straight at me, spear in hand.

When it was within reach of me, it thrust forward, intending to skewer me on its spear. It went as planned though because it telegraphed the move, giving me ample time to sidestep it.

It obviously wasn’t expecting that judging by the look on its face, but that look of surprise was quickly changed to fear as I raised my staff, and with a mighty wack, brought it down on the Goblins skull, making a noticeable indentation and spraying some blood on me. Great, now I’m going to have to wash this.

Turning back to the main fight, I caught the tail end of the Shaman's life as both mace Elementals slammed into it with their shields, knocking it flat on its back. It let out one last scream of terror as they both swung true and killed it, along with any hope the Goblins had left.

There weren't many left anyway, just seven of them and it was clear that they did not want to fight. Unfortunately for them, I have a quest to complete.

They tried running, but the archers took care of that problem and the direction they were running in had both mace wielding Elementals. Needless to say, but they didn’t last much longer.

Quest Complete! Now giving rewards.

With that, I felt my mana replenish itself and even grow from what I can feel. Along with that, I felt like I also learned something, and if I had to guess, it was the lightning bolt skill I was promised.

Next was the Grimoire, bound in leather and a symbol of fire as the cover. I’m sure I was going to find many uses for all these things, but at the moment, my mind was focused on something else, particularly the new summon.

“I should tell you that as it is a unique summon, there is only one of them, and you can’t unsummon them, but they are usually more powerful than regular summons, so it evens out.”

Good to know, though the last part about not being able to unsummon them sucked, but I can work with that.

Deciding now was just as good a time as ever, I decided to summon them right now. Focusing, I could tell that I was going to have to use a whole lot more mana than I did with the others, even with my fully restored and upgraded reserves. With a sigh, I began the summoning.

Immediately, I could tell that this was going to take a whole lot of mana, far more than I expected. What I thought would only take half of my mana was actually around ninety percent of it. By the time I was done, I was left feeling absolutely exhausted, but I got the work done.

Opening my eyes, I was quite surprised at who I saw.

“Excuse me sir, but can you tell me what’s going on?” The soft voice of Hinata Hyuuga rang in my ears, her pale violet eyes staring right at me.

She looked the same as she did during the war arc in shippuden, the chunin flak jacket strapped around her more than generous chest. Why did they look bigger? In fact, why did she have more curves than I remember?

“You can thank me for that!” Why am I not surprised?

Looking towards her beautiful face, I spoke, “To be completely honest, you have been summoned by me. You can think of it almost like a summoning contract, though I can’t send you back.” I informed her.

Her reaction wasn’t what I was expecting, instead of a look of fear or something similar, she just nodded her head like she expected that answer.

“I understand that, I was informed by a voice entering my head that I was going to be summoned away, but she didn’t tell me what for.”

Huh, I expected her to be a whole lot more worried about all of this, I mean, I did just take her away from all her friends and family, surely she should have a more serious reaction?

“Don’t worry, I handled that.” Should have guessed, honestly kinda disappointed with myself that I didn’t.

Releasing a sigh, I continued, “Well, the only thing I require of you is to assist me in battle.”

“That’s it?” She said with a cute tilt of her head.

“Why wouldn’t it be?” I ask, though I think I already know the answer.

“Because I was told by the voice that I would have ‘other duties’ to attend to with you.” Again, she didn’t sound sheepish about it, just acknowledging it as a fact.

Again, why are you so horny?

“Like I said, all will be revealed in time.”

With another sigh, I shook my head and just smiled.

“Forgive me, where are my manners? My name is David Magus, and don’t worry, you won’t have to perform those other duties if you don’t want to.” I say as I reach out my hand. Yes my last name is Magus, no I don’t know why my dad changed his last name to that when he moved out.

“Hyuuga Hinata, and thank you for giving me a choice.” She said as she shook her incredibly soft hand with my own. Though I’m not complaining, I noticed that she is much more confident than usual instead of a blushing mess, though I can almost guarantee I know why that is.

The laughing voice in my head all but confirms it.

It was at this moment that I remembered the other skill I was given, Observe, so I decided to go ahead and test it out.

Name: Hinata Hyuuga

Powers: Byakugan, Chakra (Fire and Water affinity), Gentle fist.

Not as much information as I thought, though that is all certainly valuable information to have. To be honest, I was expecting it to give me her cup size.

Again, the cackle in my head told me I might just get that information.

“Well, I guess a breakdown on what my plans are is in order. Though I have no idea where we are going, I can tell you that I intend to gain a lot of power, and possibly even rule over where we go. Though that last bit might take a little while to do.”

Hinata for her part just nodded her head, just accepting what I said.

“I was also informed of that possibility. I will help where I can with all that, though I don’t know how useful I’ll be.”

“I’m sure you’ll be helpful regardless. At the very least, it’ll be nice to talk to you.”

An awkward silence fell on us for a little bit. I racked my brain for anything else to say, and thankfully I did.

“So what about you? What do you want to achieve?” It was clear that my question surprised her, as her eyes widened a little bit at that.

“Um, not sure actually, I suppose to get more powerful would be good, though I would also like to start a family.”

“Admirable goals, I’ll help you where I can.” I meant that as well. If I was going to have subordinates under me, powerful ones at that, it seemed like a good idea to help them achieve their own goals. At the very least it would appease them and make them think better than me, so there really wasn’t any reason not to help.

“Oh, so you wouldn’t mind helping me start a family?” She said in a teasing tone of voice. Gonna be honest, I wasn’t expecting that from Hinata of all people, though I’m not complaining.

She thought she stumped me, and to be honest, for a moment she did. But there is one thing she doesn’t know about me, and that’s that I have no shame.

“Sure, why not. Sounds pretty nice honestly.” I couldn’t help the smirk from forming as I saw a blush appear on her face, slightly turning herself away from me.

With a chuckle, I turned around and began walking into the Goblin village.

“If you can, I’d like for you to look through the houses for anything useful. If you find something you like, then by all means take it.” I say from over my shoulder, making my way towards the largest hut here.

If I remember correctly, this was the hut that the Shaman came out of. Walking in, I saw that the inside was just as unimpressive as the outside, the floor being just dirt and a pungent smell was in the air, probably from that cauldron in the corner.

Looking around, I saw that really caught my eye, other than the chest laying below a table. Everything in here was worthless to me, even the staff laying against one of the walls. I’m sure I could make a better one myself, and it looks close to breaking anyway.

After making sure there actually wasn’t anything else of interest, I walked up to the chest and broke off the crude lock with my staff. Opening it, I saw that it was another Grimoire. That was certainly a pleasant surprise, though when I observed it, I was somehow still caught off guard.

Grimoire of Eromancy

Description: As the name suggests, it is a book of sex magic. I’m sure you’ll find many uses for it!

Again, I let out a sigh, though I couldn’t hold back the small smirk on my face. Seems like I’ll be laid even if I have to go kicking and screaming. I wasn’t, obviously, but I still can’t wrap my head around why she wants me to have sex so much.

“Say, do I have an inventory?” I ask out loud.

“Yep! Just imagine placing it away and it’ll be put in an inventory you should be able to access at all times.”

Nodding, I do just that and sure enough, it disappeared from my hands. Doing the same thing to my other two Grimoires, I walk out of the hut and watch as the Fire Elementals light fire to the mass of Goblins. I could do without the smell of burnt flesh, but I don’t really care that much.

I walked around a bit and helped gather the Goblin corpses as I waited for Hinata to finish searching. I could have let the Elementals do all the work, but to be honest I needed to work on building some muscle. I wasn’t fat, but I do weigh a few more pounds than I wished, a lifetime of gaming, watching anime, and reading books would do that to someone.

At the same time as the last Goblin was packed on the bonfire, Hinata had just got done looking around, three blue bottles in her hand.

“I found these and thought you might want to look at them.” She said as she handed them over to me.

Minor potion of Mana x3

Restores 20% of mana per bottle.

Huh, that’s nice to have. Say, why wasn’t there an Alchemy option for me to use?

“That class is locked for the moment, though can be unlocked in the future.”

Suppose you won’t tell me how to unlock it?

The silence that happened afterwards told me my answer.

“Thank you Hinata, these will for sure come in hand.” I said and picked them up, placing them in my inventory which made Hinata’s eyes widen a bit.

“Welp, that should be about all. Oh, and I have a name for you, system.”

“Oh, and what would that be?” She asked, sounding genuinely curious.

“Lilith.” I plainly responded. With her attitude, it was a fit name for her.

“It’s a name I’ll wear with pride!”

I’m sure you will.

At that, a portal appeared to the side of me and we both looked at it. It was large, just a little over nine feet tall and wide enough for both Hinata and I to step through shoulder to shoulder. I’m curious as to if my Summons can walk through it though.

“Unfortunately, they can’t.”

Ah, should have known it wasn’t going to be that easy. Raising my staff, I recalled them all, filling up the rest of my reserves that I had yet to recover.

“Ready?” I asked Hinata and she nodded her head yes. With a sigh, I stepped forward into the portal.


David’s POV

We walked out to the sounds of people screaming and crying, the world thoroughly feeling like the end times were here. Looking around, I saw that we were in a city, and if it wasn’t the person with a shark head, or someone with flaming fingers, then the big and bold statue that featured All Might definitely told me where I was. My Hero Academia.

Well, I suppose it could have been worse.

I was caught by surprise as Hinata’s hand reached out like a bolt of lightning and grabbed the arrow that was just about to hit me directly in the face. I was literally inches away from death.

Learning from my mistake, I focused on my mana and immediately began summoning my forces once more, though this time I doubled them.

Again, another arrow was released my way, but instead of Hinata catching it, a shield of ice caught it. Man, I love my summons.

Wanting to know exactly what was trying to kill me, I saw a literal skeleton standing with a bow and quiver in hand, its hollowed out eyes staring straight at me. With a gesture, a Fire Elemental notched and fired an arrow of its own, impacting and destroying the skeleton.

Quest Gained: Out of the Frying Pan, into the Fire

Main Objective: Survive the Dungeon break.

Bonus Objective: Defeat the Dungeon break.

Main Reward: Your continued existence.

Bonus Reward: Greatly improved relationships with the Public and Heroes.

“I count at least seven hundred hostiles stretching from here to a few blocks down in radius. There seems to be a lot of civilian casualties.”

Well, that’s useful. I saw that Hinata had her Byakugan, telling me exactly how she got that information.

What I was curious about was that information about a ‘Dungeon Break’. Unless the later seasons had something similar, which I’m willing to bet they didn’t, then this meant that I’m in an AU of sorts.

That kinda sucks as my foreknowledge isn’t as useful, but I guess it would have been quite boring if I knew everything that would happen. Then again, I say my information would have been worthless after a while when I definitely fuck up canon somehow, so it wasn’t all bad.

Anyways, if I wanted to make good on my goal of potentially ruling the world, then helping out in pushing back this attack and saving some people would seem like a good place to start.

It would seem like I would get that chance as well as a horde of skeletons rounded a corner, all kinds of different weapons in hand.

Stepping forward, I raised my staff and focused on myself and towards my new skill. After charging the attack, I let out the lightning bolt.

It impacted, and destroyed its target, sending the ones beside flying back as well.

With a satisfied smirk, I waved my summons on and they charged, officially beginning what I hoped to be my Legend.


Mirko’s POV

“Damnit, why the hell has there been a Dungeon break! Wasn’t it just cleared!” She couldn’t help but exclaim as she bounded down the street towards the fighting.

The attack came without warning, completely catching everyone off guard. Even with the mandatory Heroes stationed near the Dungeon, it still wasn’t enough.

“I don’t know, but whoever did is going to pay severely for it.” The pissed off voice of Midnight rang over the earpiece she was wearing. She didn’t blame her for sounding so angry, in fact, she herself was furious. When she got her hands on those who said that the Dungeon was clear, she may very well go to jail for murder.

Already reports were coming in with well over a hundred people dying, including the heroes who were tasked with protecting the entrance. She even went to school with some of them.

She could mourn later though, as her sole priority at the moment was getting to the battle as fast as possible and saving as many people as she could. She didn’t even want to think what the HPSC would have to say about this.

Rounding the corner, she saw a young, brown haired girl, who barely looked old enough to attend UA, cowering in fear as a skeleton was standing over her, sword raised.

Her heart sunk to the bottom of her stomach. She wasn’t going to make it in time. She forced herself to go faster, but at this point it was already too late, she was just too far away.

Or so she thought, as a bolt of lightning shot forth and direct-impacted the skeleton, completely and utterly destroying it. The girl looked absolutely relieved and so did she. Running towards the girl, she saw just who was the one to save her and she was left confused at what she saw.

A young man, looking slightly older than the girl, dressed in blue robes and holding a staff, was followed by another girl of about the same age. Why both of them were out here, she didn’t know, but she was thankful they were because if they weren’t, then the girl lying on the sidewalk would have died.

Both of them ran up to her, with the lavender eyed girl extending out her palms as a strange green glow emitted from them.

“I don’t know who you two are, but I must say thank you. You may very well have just saved this girl's life.” She said as she watched as a pretty deep cut on the girl's leg was healed. That was a useful power, she was sure the blue haired girl could get into any medical school that she wanted to with that quirk.

“We’re happy to help, but there are still many enemies left, with a good majority down this block right here.” The man said as he pointed down the street where she could hear even more screams from civilians.

While she would have liked to get the group of teenagers out of the way, she realized that she had much more important things to attend to at the moment. Even then, regular people were able to use their quirks against any kind of Dungeon monsters in the event of a break, and to be honest she knew the heroes could get all the help they could get.

“A group of my summons are currently engaged with a large horde of skeletons trying to break into a building full of people at the moment. While I think they’ll be ok, more and more of them are pouring in and looks like it’s going to be close.” The boy informed her. Summons? Didn’t he have a lightning quirk? And why did he smell so good?Questions for another time, she decided.

“Be careful out here and once again, thank you for your help.” With that, Miruko raced down the street.

Rounding the corner that they pointed her too, she came upon a peculiar sight. Four absolute giants of ice and fire wielding a variety of weapons were holding off a horde of skeletons. She even saw a few Hounds and even a Chimera skeleton, the amalgamation of bones giving what she guessed was the boys’ summons the most trouble.

It hit one of the fire ones with its tail and sent it flat on its back. The summons wasn’t deterred though as it quickly got up and slammed down its mace on a skeleton that tried to get a quick hit in. Getting over her shock, she charged in and delivered a devastating kick on the Cimera, sending it flying and destroying some of its bones.

She quickly got to work taking out the rest of the skeletons along with the other summons, kicking and punching at the wave of undead.

“Shit!” She cursed as she barely raised her guard in time for the Chimera to hit her with its tail, making her slide against the pavement.

“That’s going to hurt in the morning.” She groaned as she got up. ‘Nothing seems to be broken, but it sure as hell hur-‘

Her inner monologue was cut off as a ray of golden light descended on her and the pain she felt quickly went away. Shocked, she looked back to see if it was that big breasted girl from before, but she discovered that it wasn’t. Instead, it was another girl, this one carrying a staff not too dissimilar from the boy and dressed in a maid outfit that was at least two sizes too small for her. Then again, she was one to talk with her leotard, so she wouldn’t say anything.

The girl herself looked exhausted. She was panting and sweat glistened on her brow, though there was a spark of determination in her eyes, like she fought on till either the battle was over or she was killed. She could respect that.

Giving a nod in thanks, Mirko turned back around, a look that promised a world of pain in her crimson eyes.

An ice guy, this one with a spear and shield, was currently holding the Chimera off for the moment, giving her a perfect opportunity for a surprise attack.

That’s exactly what she did as she impacted the Chimera once more, breaking even more bones and making it fall on its side. The fire mace guy was quick on the uptake as it rushed over and clobbered it on its head, shattering its skull and finally bringing the monster to rest.

The rest of the skeletons were a quick pick up as she along with the summons swept up the rest of the horde on the block. By the time the skeleton fell, reinforcements finally arrived, coming in the form of some of the UA staff led by Principal Nezu.

“Glad you guys could make it, but you missed all the fun!” Rumi said as she fist bumped one of the fire guys, his fist surprisingly not burning her.

“It’s nice to see you as well Miss Usagiyama. Sorry we were late, this attack just came out of nowhere.” Nezu said, looking visibly annoyed with himself.

“It’s fine, me and these guys here took care of business while the girl standing guard at the door chipped in with healing when we needed it. Speaking of which, there are civilians in that building.” Mirko informed her former Principal.

“I understand, Midnight, Aizawa, would you please escort the civilians out of here to the emergency zone?” The two teachers nodded their heads yes and went over towards the intended building.

The healer stepped aside and opened the doors to a group of terrified, yet alive people. The same couldn’t be said for some people. Infact, she was sure that a few there had lost someone in this attack, as much as she hated to admit it.

One of the boys, who couldn’t be more than ten years old, ran up to the healer and threw his arms around her.

“Thank you for saving my mommy and me!” He said to the surprised girl, who just smiled and laid a hand on the boy's back. That brought her a smile.

“As much as I would like to get to know the rest of you, there is still a monster attack going on. When this is all said and done, I hope you wouldn’t mind if we could talk for a bit.” Rumi’s attention was brought back to Principal Nezu talking to the confused summons.

“Principal Nezu, I should tell you they, along with that girl, are, for lack of a better term, not real. They are apparently summons to a boy who I encountered a little bit ago.” And wasn’t that still a shocker. If she had a quirk like that, then she may very well have been the number two hero by now.

“Very interesting, then I would hope that you would tell your summoner I would like to talk with him when the battle is over.” They didn’t verbally respond, something she was pretty sure they were incapable of, but they did nod Nezu’s way in confirmation.

It was clear that Nezu had many more questions, and did she for that matter, but they put it off for now.

After all, there was a battle to win.


There it is, I hope you liked it!

A lot happened this chapter. Form our protagonist first battle, to him going to his first world.

Some of you may wonder why the system is so horny, and I can tell you that there is a reason beyond it being funny. There is an actual legitimate reason for it, though I admit I also done because I thought it was funny.

Again, I got inspiration for this story from TheDarkWolfShiro. Make sure to check him out for quality fics as he has some of the best written fiction that I've ever seen. 

It's worth to note that I also plan on the chapters in this fic to be longer than my others. Maybe not as long as this one, but at least similar.

But, that's about all I have for you today, so until next time, and have an amazing day!

5