Controlling Her I
339 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I brushed the back of my fingers along the soft and flawless skin of her outer tights. This is Amaterasu. 

Voluptuous, that's for certain, she had nothing to lose to Yasaka in the thickness aspect. But compared to the gorgeous milf, Amaterasu had this juvenile aura around her like a goddess that could live millions of years without growing so much as a wrinkle; just like Elysir.

She shivered when I touched her but remained silent, I made sure to output the max of my powers to leave an impression, she's a customer I wish remains a regular, this time I'm just giving her a little teaser.

Her skin was almost as white as a sheet of paper, I would say it was too pale to my liking but that was impossible, if there was a time I didn't like women with pale skin, Amaterasu twisted my opinion on them with how perfect she was. I couldn't see her nipples, yet. But her pussy closed up, so pink and beautiful that it contrasted her skin perfectly. It made me want to pry it open and see how it looked, even if not for lewd purposes, out of curiosity. 

I kneed the face of her feet and every finger, intending on starting down and going up throughout the therapy. 

"It tickles~" she commented, I'm sure it does more than just tickle, though.

"Bear with me a little".

"Yes~"

It wasn't until now that I didn't pay much attention to her voice but it was just as juvenile as her appearance. If you didn't know this was a goddess, you'd think this woman was in her peak twenties and yet she was discreet like a damsel. Unlike my previous massages today, with her, I was very tender but bereft of the purity I used with Gabriel.

I wanted to let her know I wanted to touch her and her answer amazed me, totally unprecedented, not even Elysir had shown me such a response. 

Amaterasu didn't make a noise as I massaged her with my full output to the point even Yasaka was shocked. She could feel my power too even though I wasn't even touching her, the room grew several notches in warmth and a golden aura danced around, perhaps the kitsune thought the goddess would be cumming all over the place now, and so did I.

"I have been meaning to meet you for a while now," I said, trying to get to know her a little better. She and I have an unresolved grudge. I don't like that she left Yasaka alone during her perilous moments and decided to help her only now that she recognised Chaos Brigade was a real threat to her pantheon. It made her look like a selfish b*tch, during the meeting she also tried to set me up to be the leader just so she could lessen her own responsibility. 

Rather than Yasaka, Amaterasu was the real sleazy fox even though when you talked to her she was all nice and pretty and amicable. Deep inside she was scheming how to use you, end you and still make you think you were the one to blame. 

Elysir is a goddess that I deduce never had to scheme, instead she resolved everything with devastating strength. I noticed during the meeting... she was straightforward and fearless, her blind trust in me probably hails from the fact that I have inherited her powers and hence... I should be as invincible as she was. 

Amaterasu's way of being is scheming like a goddess who had to fight tooth and nail to reach where she was with struggle and blood, perhaps... the true behaviour of a goddess.

It didn't stop me from fondling her rear gloves with intensity and she instinctively closed her legs right shut, denying me the sight of her godly pussy but in exchange, I got her divine ass in full round sight.

I wanted to understand her motives, but she never answered. I knew she was awake but she didn't answer any of my words. I decided to take it positively and think she was focusing on the experience. I began kneading her waist after I just finished with her bubbly butt, taking my time, she spread her legs again and I noticed it was now dripping and twitching.

I couldn't help but smile and almost sensed a bit of embarrassment amidst her enjoyment, I thought for a second my powers weren't working... but it turns out her willpower is just as strong. She's feeling it after all.

For the next half hour, I did one of my best kneading sessions. I was enjoying myself too, it was like massaging Ely, a goddess. My energy was going into her, but her energy was going into me as well.

We're both the Sun, but I could feel almost instinctively, that feeling of superiority an individual has over the one who is shorter; I'm the bigger sun here. But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm stronger than her, yet.

Just like with Ely, we were very compatible but I felt sad she was repressing herself instead of completely enjoying the experience like I was. 'You won't get me that easily' was the message I perceived from Amaterasu. 

I finished and cleaned the sweat dripping from her skin before doing the same as I did with Grayfia. I sat her up and helped her wear her shower gown. She was blushing to the point her white skin resembled a tomato. 

"That was amazing," she told me straight to my face, "It was difficult to keep myself together~" 

Her eyes were so intense that they miraculously stopped me from glancing down to check up on the colour of her nipples before I made her wear the gown.

"I'm glad you liked it~ will you come to me again?"

My question left her pensive, she bit her lips and closed her gown tight, "Perhaps, Ray... perhaps. I would love to talk to you and Elysir more privately. Once your little holidays in Hokkaido are finished I'll pay you a visit in Kyoto. I hope you forgive my need to scheme in politics, it is an experience trait I'm not willing to lose" she stated. 

"I feel we can both understand each other better" I affirmed. 

She closed up to me and held my face before kissing my cheek softly, "In the future, you will be an amazing God and I'm looking forward to watching your growth from the first row".

The goddess tried to retreat but I held her and answered by giving my own kiss on her cheek, it made her fluster to the point of shivering, as if she was holding something back. 

"Why look from the first row when you could be a part of the movie?"

"..."

I didn't get an answer from her, she evaded my gaze completely and did some sort of technique that made her transform into light and phase away from my grasp, the Goddess phased through the ceiling and left, just like that, without even saying a word to Yasaka who merely smiled at the conclusion.

**
**

That very Sun Ray was flying across the skies at amazing speeds before it came to a stop, materialising in the form of Amaterasu mid-air in the clouds, reflecting the moon shining above. 

"U-UHM!!" 

She held her belly, her lower belly, and released a moan while struggling to hold back the feelings inside her body and those inside her chest too. 

"AHHHNN!!" 

Only when he wasn't around, only then she could let it out, only now she could let her nethers gush in happiness as her legs and whole body shivered as she had never experienced before. 

A goddess with a long life of monotony had suddenly found a focus of interest. It took her a long time before the feelings settled down with her gaze firmly fixed on the gigantic moon in the skies, biting her finger and working her hand down to touch her still dripping pussy. 

"Ray, I wish to be a part of the movie, I wish to be the leading actress" 

For the longest while no one was qualified, but a powerful god had finally appeared and it turns out he wasn't only powerful and handsome, the standard. 

"But you're also so pleasing. I must have you… but you won't get me that easily". 

She went into that battlefield prepared, having already spoken to Yasaka and having heard about Ray from the latter… she knew what to expect and she knew to not underestimate her enemy. 

Yasaka Okami was definitely not an easy woman, she knew her priestess very well. Yasaka had been courted by gods and turned a blind eye when she finally decided to have a kitten of her own, she had personally taken a priest of her choosing just for the purpose of mating, even if she eventually came to love that man. 

It was that nine-tailed fox who had come one day, coming out to say PROUDLY, that she had become someone's pet, that she was hopelessly in love with that boy and couldn't wait until he kissed, mated, bred and wedded her; not necessarily in that order.

The same god that transformed her into the current monster she had become. A monster Amaterasu didn't know anymore if she could defeat. 

"I must have you…"

***

  • 1 chapter x day.

  • Each 300 power stones you get an extra chapter.

  • Find up to 20 advanced chapters in my pa-tre-on.com/photosphere (I plan to pile up to 40).

Please leave a comment and a review, it helps my book!

25