Resentful Youkai (+17)
466 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Very early in the morning before the sun manifested on us, Hasshaku-sama was mine. I wouldn't know if I owned her soul, but I owned her body. I haven't known her for long, but there is this sense of freedom whenever I'm with her.

Kuu and I were having a bath in one of the park's fountains, a bit in haste as the park security guards were already walking around, although there weren't many. It was during that junction that she decided to get playful again as if the last few hours in which I thoroughly tortured her pussy weren't enough. I rejected it but to be fair… it was hard to reject her.

"Hurry up! People are going to start coming into the park!"

"I thought you didn't care, master?~"

I made her hurry and we finished our bath although we were still soaking and smelling a bit like fish, I guess that water wasn't completely pure. We didn't have any clothes, I chased her away from the hotel and recalled it was not a short journey back.

She created clothes for us made out of darkness, I didn't know she could manipulate it this way. 

"I can only create black and white colours though~ aren't they comfy?" She asked me, if they were a simple shirt and pants with sneakers, while she wore a loose black shirt and black jeans with sneakers. 

"This power of yours is very convenient".

"I can manipulate darkness in many ways, in a way you're opposite from me, you're light and I'm darkness" She leaned behind me and whispered next to my ears, "I guess it is true that opposites attract each other, right?"

"Right... let's go" I ignored her and her lovestruck giggles; we walked up to the fainted body of the girl resting on top of some torn branches, I'm sure she will be traumatised for a lifetime but in a way, that will teach her to not be hanging out at night with douchebags, that piece of shit just ran and left her here.

"It would be safer to just leave her on the bench, master. Once the park security comes they will wake her up and chase her out, or they will take her to the police station themselves. They could think she was just drunk and snuck inside without authorisation" she advised and didn't wait for me to confirm, she manipulated her darkness and carried her with it, leaving the girl on the bench.

"What if someone does something to her while she's like this?"

"Nothing is going to happen, master… the park opens in a few minutes, just leave her here and come with me, I'll take you somewhere~" She took my wrist and pulled me out of there, I was planning to just fly straight to the hotel. 

"Shouldn't we get Anna-chan a few snacks?" She asked me, more of a confirmation than anything else. 

"You promised her yesterday you'd play with her, but you ended up playing with me all night~ we may need to get her something or she will be angry".

"You're right..." I just recalled Anna can get quite pouty when she's angry, thankfully all I have to do is get her some snacks or food. She led me to a restaurant in a busy alleyway of the city. It was a breakfast restaurant run in secret by Youkais, a family of Nekoshou, cat people.

"Hasshaku-sama, it's been a long time!" A man came out to the counter and greeted her enthusiastically instead of fear as I expected.

"Long time indeed, I won't ask how you have been, the restaurant looks nice compared to twenty years ago" She commented and pulled a chair for me and herself as if it was her place and not the man's. He mentioned that his wife was inside preparing everything and that she would come in a bit to greet Hasshaku-sama.

The man regarded me for a bit with an awkward smile, before he shook his head in resignation, he must think I'm prey about to be eaten.

"I won't take too much of your time, what do you and Otouto-kun (little brother) wish to order, it's in the house!"

"We want twenty rations of takoyaki for takeaway, thank you, you're such a sweetheart~" Kuu giggled without a bit of shame.

!!!

The notepad he had in his hands nearly fell off, I could tell in his mind he was starting to backtrack his words, what is worse is that I know why she ordered so much.

"Oji-san, we will pay for it, don't worry about it" I suggested, but he rejected it.

"No no no! It is definitely on the house, just wait here, it will take a while but it will be done!" He burst back into the kitchen as if he got offended that I suggested we'd pay, Hasshaku-sama explained to me that in Tokyo, roughly two centuries ago, she was about to devour that man and his wife until they told her that she was pregnant, she'd give birth in weeks and the baby was a boy.

It was then that she let them go, she forgave their lives. Two centuries after they moved together to Hokkaido where they met again and their gratitude was incommensurable although she hasn't visited them much as she spends most of her time in the mountains.

I frowned for many parts of her story. First, I don't know how they could tell back then if the baby was a boy or a girl. Second, that means she's spent nearly a hundred years in that mountain... doing what?

Hasshaku-sama was sitting next to me on the table instead of opposite and there was nobody aside from us here, they hadn't even opened. Her gaze seemed to be contemplating her past but I had a question, a mild conjecture that was bugging me. 

My hand clawed against her butt, bypassing the jeans and she giggled, out of her stupor.

"Why did you let them go? Surely it wasn't by the goodness of your heart" I don't know her that well, but I know she wouldn't do that.

"Popopo~ I figured I could eat that boy, once he grew up a few years- hyan!~"

Without a bit of mercy I stuck my finger deep inside her little hole and twisted it "You're one wicked bitch" The owner must have blindly thought she had let them go out of the goodness of his heart and she actually had such a wicked plan.

"Perhaps, but I am your bitch now" She licked her lips, looking at me deeply and began shaking her waist, my finger was still inside her, going in and out, but due to her motions... not mine. She was riding my hand like it was a dick.

I gasped, hardly having seen anything so sexy. I couldn't help but compare her to Yasaka, while my kitsune was more beautiful, she was a bit clumsy when it came to using that beauty to seduce a man, after all, she's a traditional mother with a gimmick for being bred.

While this witch... she knows what a man likes.

I bit my lips, feeling the pressure on my crotch as she carried on her motions, no longer looking at me but instead at the ceiling, she licked her lips and changed her position, resting her torso on the table and using it as a support to hump her butt up and down, looking at me... those eyes were so damn lewd that I couldn't help myself and pushed another finger in.

I gave a light glance to the locked door, the front of the shop was a massive glass where one could see everything inside but our backs were towards it and there was a panel covering us, where the kitchen was there was only the noise of the nekoshou couple working hard to cook the Takoyaki.

I pulled my pants down and my hard cock popped up in front of her, stopping her motions immediately 

"Twenty rations will take a while, what do you think?"

Her eyes visually shone with the brightest of smiles, and she mirrored me, giving a glance around just to confirm we were by ourselves; the restaurant was closed, no customers would be coming in, and it would take at least twenty minutes or perhaps more to prepare all those rations.

I didn't even need to tell her what to do. She immediately started stroking my cock and looked for the best position to bend down and give me head right on the spot with an expression that had nothing but absolute thirst in it.

Sadly, Kuu was just too big for the chairs and table we were sitting on, she couldn't somehow hide underneath it. I didn't care what she did, instead, I just analysed her to see what she would do. I put my hand inside her shirt and cupped a feel of her massive boobs, her nipples were already hard.

"Hurry up~" I told her with a smirk. 

She didn't make a sound, only bit her lips as she looked sideways and found the toilet, eagerly standing up and pulling me into it, closing the door and locking it.

Once inside she first kissed me, trailing her tongue across my neck. All of our clothes disappeared -leaving us naked in a public restaurant toilet- and her tongue trailed along my body to my crotch. She knelt down in front of me with no further words or anything in between. Hasshaku-sama cast her hair aside and took my cock inside her mouth with one clean motion.

I grunted and held the sides of her head, closing my eyes and focusing on the sensation, she had wanted to do this yesterday evening but I didn't let her, it was supposed to be her 'punishment' today though, I was curious to see what she packed. 

And oh boy she packed... her skills were unbelievable, she didn't look at me once, her eyes were closed like she was having a delicacy like she was genuinely getting off from giving me head. Her vacuum was unparalleled, her tongue had a life of its own and her strategy focused mostly on stimulating my glans. I moaned and she gave me a second of rest, popping it out amidst a gush of saliva and my pre-cum.

"Puag, master I love your cock!~" She continued stocking me, slowly but with her hand clenched hard, she did a long stroke and pulled my foreskin all the way back then took the head into her mouth in one go, this time she wouldn't stop until she got what she wanted. 

"Shhh, don't say it out loud! ugh!~"

My legs shivered, weaker... I recalled she said she enjoyed more doing it than it being done to her and realised she was saying the truth.

She gagged and made the most lust-inducing noises I have ever seen, spilling her saliva all over her cleavage like a thirsty person drinking two litres of water in a hurry. The noise... the noise was just too much. It took literally no time… no time at all for me to grip her hair and yeet my cum inside her accursed throat, grunting, I was still sensitive from all the action from yesterday and she had to come and do this to me. 

It should be a crime to have that mouth, it was not created to eat, drink, sign, talk, or breathe... it must have been created with the sole purpose of sucking dick.

I felt euphoric by our risqué sex and thought perhaps I should do this with Ely and Yasaka too more often. She licked the tip of my head clean, having swallowed every single drop of what I released as if it had been little, no, I yeeted a huge amount and she still swallowed it all. She then sat courtly in seiza, licking her lips and glaring at me.

"One~ that's the most delicious treat I've ever had. I may… get addicted" she confessed with uncharacteristic seriousness, the tip of her finger teasing my glans, making it stand back up with her mere touch. Her gaze was enthralled in my crotch as if she was ready to give it another go.

I didn't even bother answering, she must be the queen of blowjobs. It made me recall 'her' a certain customer I had in my previous life who was also this good at it, no... Hasshaku-sama is better. 

"How was it, master?"

"Amazing…" I confessed, still having the phantom feeling of the relentless vacuum and those sloshy noises.

The witch giggled, stood up leaned against the toilet door and did something that shocked me to the core, she lifted her leg all the way up straight pointing at the ceiling, like a ballet dancer with plenty of flexibility. With how tall and voluptuous she was, the sight was just sinful, her foot almost reached the ceiling.

Her dripping pussy was there, waiting for me, still swollen and red from the pleasure/torture I had subjected it to last night. That didn't stop her from wanting more. 

"Do you think you can match my tongue work?~"

She didn't even need to challenge me to get me to suck that pussy, but…

"I don't know if we have time".

"Twenty rations are a lot of rations, master~"

I sighed and walked up to her, we gave each other a single glance... and that glance was enough for us both to know we were enjoying this... and it was more than likely not going to stop at this. 

We walked down the road back to the hotel carrying bags full of Takoyaki and extra drinks, most of which would be eaten by Anna. Kuu guided me back as we talked about stuff, mostly related to Youkais, but as we spoke I could feel our minds weren't really in the conversation.

Her gaze drifted towards my crotch too much for comfort, mine nestled on her bouncing tits, also too much for comfort.

The Nekoshou couple thanked us before we departed, they were splendid Youkais and I wished them the best. Sadly, they'd have to thoroughly clean that toilet that Hasshaku-sama stained all over with her juices.

"So? Did you eat him?" I asked, referring to the couple's boy, only out of curiosity about her character. One thing was to have wicked thoughts in your mind, another was to execute them.

"I never met him~ a war broke out among Youkai and I only met them twenty years ago here when they moved in but their son remained in Tokyo. Why? Are you jealous?~"

"Keep dreaming, you're not that important to me yet," I told her straight, I enjoy her body but I'm far from growing feelings just yet. 

"I'm not, huh? Let's take a diversion, it will be faster" Her eyes showed a sharp glint for the briefest of seconds.

"Okay, we just have to be there before Ely wakes up, I want her to see me when her eyes open".

"Won't she be up by now?"

"No, when she collapses, it always takes her a while to wake up, it is like she's in the nine heavens. She will be up at about midday" Ely never sleeps, she doesn't need to. The one who usually sleeps is Mom. In Ely's case, whenever she sleeps it is always due to me and my powers and she usually takes a while to wake up, it makes me rejoice because I know she's resting.

"Popopo~ how romantic, let's hope you make it".

"Eh?"

I didn't understand what she said initially. But from that moment on, she took me through the path that took us the furthest away from the hotel with wicked intentions. It was never her plan for us to reach the hotel in time. She was one resentful witch.

We were walking with scarce people greeting us as we went when all of a sudden… my pants vanished and frank was exposed to the world to see in the middle of the day with the grannies and drunk party girls and boys walking around.

!!!

'The fuck!?' I instinctively ran into the alleyway, hearing that damning 'Popopo~' sound right next to me. That's when I understood her ploy.

One thing led to the other and she went down on me in that alleyway.

"Ugh!~"

"Keep watch, master. Tell me if someone comes by".

"W-What if someone does come?"

"Puag~ I'm still not going to stop".

I grunted and held her head, yeeting another load of my warm dense fertile cum inside her mouth that was opened wide with her tongue sticking out, waiting as she stroked me, it was so effortless for her to make me finish with her mouth, it was unbelievable how good she was at it.

She wasn't only skilled and knew how to do it, but her thirst for cum was awe-inspiring, her forcefulness would just make that milk keep flowing.

"Two~ am I that important yet?~" She asked, but by then I had my eyes unfocused. My pants appeared again and she pulled me and the Takoyaki out of that alleyway,

One block away from the hotel in a park for kids, my pants vanished again.

"Stop doing that!"

"Popopo~"

I was sitting on the swing and she knelt in front, working on my cock once again... we couldn't be in a more open place than this, it is her damn vengeance from yesterday. She was addicted to it, and I was starting to get addicted to her mouth.

I could get us out of this position any time but I couldn't... her tongue work was just that amazing.

"Hurry up and cum, master… people may come soon, look, someone is walking down there~"

I looked in the direction where her eyes pointed and I saw what looked like a group of ladies that seemed to be heading to the gym in the morning, there were like five of them and we were in their line of view completely, my heart skipped a beat, it was broad daylight... all I had on me was a black shirt, Hasshaku-sama was completely naked sucking my cock like her life depended on it. 

The one lady walking in the front was the one talking to the rest of the giggling group. She and I made eye contact and she blushed right away when she saw what was happening. Shit, we were seen!

I evaded her gaze and felt the cum rushing out like buckets into Kuu's throat.

'Fuck!'

I heard three gulps before she released me, by the time I turned around, the ladies were gone.

"Three~ it looks like they saw us but it doesn't matter, you don't care anyway, right, master?~"

...

"Let me go already you witch!"

"Early this morning I was asking the same, but you didn't give my pussy any rest~"

I was going to ask the receptionist of the hotel for access to the suite as we didn't have a key, my pants vanished… thankfully that woman was looking at her computer and talking on the phone when that happened!

"Popopo~ what an accident!" The bitch screamed in surprise as if she didn't plan this shit and pulled me into the reception bathroom, she sat me on the toilet and went down on me again.

My cock is just twitching, frank was never bullied like this.

"Puag!" She released me when I was at my limit, taking a bite out of my balls and pulling the scrotum, stroking, using my dick as it belonged to her… Yasaka, Ely and Mom would get so pissed if they saw the cock they usually treasured and venerated, get used to this roughly.

"You're stronger than me, master. If you didn't want this, we wouldn't be here… be a bit more honest for both our sakes and give me that delicious thick cum, throw another batch in my stomach, I can still drink more, all day, let's do this all day~"

She took me all the way into her throat and gagged.

Doing this all day... didn't sound so bad. When I did give her what I wanted she pulled out sooner and it gushed all over her face and body.

She said something that made me understand where she was coming from… and that she was in the end a resentful Youkai.

"Four~"

Inside the elevator, she started to stroke me and a vein nearly popped up on my forehead.

"There are fifteen floors before the suite, that's about a minute and a half, can't you give me a bit more, master? I will be quick."

I pushed her away and she merely giggled, this bitch was just testing her luck to see if I was going to relent one last time. We stood at opposite sides of the elevator, why does her bloody mouth feel so good? I even doubt her pussy is going to be as delicious as her mouth is.

"I can't cum that quickly dammit! I'll give you more later!"

She sighed and my pants made out of darkness reformed, never again am I letting her make clothes for me.

"Later, right?" 

"Yes, later…"

***

It is hard to write with one hand, boys.

  • 1 chapter x day.

  • Each 300 power stones you get an extra chapter.

  • Find up to 20 advanced chapters in my pa-tre-on.com/photosphere (I plan to pile up to 40).

Please leave a comment and a review, it helps my book!

19