Duel of Masters II
383 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tsunade began by extending her hands and coating them in some green jellyish liquid that manifested out of nowhere. 

"For the last two weeks, I have had a strict schedule. I did my medical research but I also tried to understand this Sun Energy that you have helped me attain. I have studied my own body, my pathways and this new energy that is flowing through my body. It is not chakra but I feel I can use it as such. I thought it would take me longer to get used to it... but it is as if nothing had changed".

Ray gasped when she touched him at a particular point in the centre of his abdomen, it was like that liquid was entering his body, spreading warmth within. 

"How is it?~"

"..."

Ray refused to say a word and merely enjoyed the touch, his silence irritated the sannin who put a bit more strength into it, with her other hand pressing another spot on his shoulder. 

"Ugh" Ray groaned, unable to just pretend nothing was going on, "W-What are you doing? I feel like you're touching past my skin, it is very stimulating".

"These are your pathways. They're the channels through which energy is distributed across your body, at different spots of your muscles there are 'hubs' and 'junctions' that distribute the energy through different channels, starting from your dantian and all the way. I'm merely stimulating those spots and soothing them. If this treatment is not done periodically on a regular individual, the use of chakra can experience a decrease in performance... but your body... I can feel you don't have such issues. Your body is like a self-restorating machine, always in peak condition".

"How come it feels this good?"

She smirked, one of her hands trailed down to my tights, "They are similar to erogenous zone, although they can't be stimulated by normal means, unlike an erogenous zone, I have the capacity to do so... in fact, the stronger the individuals the more sensitive they are in those spots because the more energy flows through them. I can feel the boundless energy that's moving along your body... are you using energy to do something right now?"

'Well, system capacity is at 30%, just keeping the avatar of fortune I guess'.

[It is not only that, the Septem Diebus has several passive scanners that go beyond your perception. It uses your energy and that's how it was able to know that Yamada Anna was in danger, even though we weren't there. Now that we are connected to the system of the heavens, it is safe to assume it is sourcing energy not only from you but from the heavens as well and the scope of this scanner should also be way bigger] Horus explained.

"Back in my village there is a certain clan called the 'Hyuga' They are experts in everything related to the chakra pathways and even have a style of combat that specialises in disabling them, rendering the opponent unable to use chakra and in some cases even crippling their capacity to do so. As a medical-nin, I have developed the ability to feel and interact with them. Like this~"

She pressed her finger on a single spot and Ray's eyes gasped... he didn't know how to describe the feeling. It was like a sudden yet pleasant shock of electricity. 

"It doesn't matter how strong you are, as long as you have these pathways and expose them to me, I can always make you feel like this. How is it, don't you want to learn it?~"

Ray's moans brought so much confidence to her skills, initially she doubted the efficiency of her technique. After all, Ray was a deity, she had never used such a technique against anyone who wasn't human.

'But not only is he responding to my treatment, but he's also even enjoying it more than I anticipated... a lot more' she bit her lips and rose, still straddling his waist and giving a subtle glance to her back where something hard and sturdy was insistently pressing against the crack of her rear globes. 

"It is nice, I admit" Ray panted and smirked, "But this is far from being superior to what I did for you".

'Stubborn brat, I knew you wouldn't give in so easily' She reciprocated that smirk, "I haven't finished yet, in fact, we haven't even started".

While using her right hand imbued in that jelly to tease his dantian, Tsunade used her left hand and pinched Ray's nipples. 

!!!

That was something Ray certainly didn't expect, more so... when she lowered her body on top of him, squishing those divine breasts on his abdomen and sticking her tongue out to lick his other nipple. 

"Woman, you can't just start molesting your customer all of the sudden like that~"

She stopped and looked up at him with a troubled expression, she made that move to step up her game but still wondered if it had been the right choice, "You don't like it?"

"It is not a matter of whether I like it or not, this is a massage... unless you get a categorical confirmation, you can't trespass that threshold".

She raised and pushed her butt a bit back, effectively squishing Ray's dick in it and making him groan.

"Is this hard thing not enough confirmation, brat? stop acting like a saint in front of me, I know you're not one. When you massaged me at first... you touched me all over, now you want to back off?"

Ray laughed and evaded her gaze, "I didn't lick your nipples though, also I didn't go past the threshold of confidence, as a master therapist you must know your limitations".

"So you want me to stop?~"

"I never said that. I'm just giving you a tip as your senpai in the subject".

"Hmph, we haven't yet decided who is better. Don't go calling yourself my senpai".

Having been given the green light, Tsunade continued her 'therapy' if it could still be called that, although she put the majority of her focus on Ray's torso instead of going down. He too began touching, starting from her waist, but still kept his cool as she was the one delivering the service. 

Her right hand trailed all those channels, delivering light discharges that made his movements falter wherever his hands started to 'overstretch'.

Tsunade smirked and delivered a light discharge to the strongest point of energy concentration, his lower dantian, above his crotch. Ray gasped, she took both of his hands and pinned them above his head.

"Your service is finished, unless you want an extension~"

He frowned and with a swift move reverted their positions, pinning her to the bed and straddling her thighs.

"Extension, hehe~ since you finished it is my turn. I'll show you what a real massage is".

Instead of opting for a normal kneading session, Ray stubbornly decided to defeat Tsunade in her own field, using her very own technique against her. Nevertheless, he failed miserably. 

He focused all of his energy in a single finger, and pressed it on those same spots where Tsunade had touched him prior.

"Uhm!~" She felt it, it was strong... with both her hands pinned on top of her head, she was at his mercy, but still Tsunade knew what he was trying to do and that wasn't quite it, he worked wonders in stimulating her body, pressing his finger against her lower abdomen... but her pathways weren't being stimulated, that energy wasn't reaching it. 

"Ahn~ y-you're doing it all wrong, boy~"

"You're moaning though?" He refused to accept defeat but acknowledged the method wasn't quite the same, from starters, he didn't have that pink jelly-like goo that she had created.

"I-I am moaning for a different reason. If you want to stimulate my pathways, first you should try to feel them, they're not located in the exact same spots"

She broke free from his grasp and took both of his hands, placing them in different locations. One of them was on her right breast, the other was on the left side of her waist. He instinctively squeezed her boob and she pouted. 

"Pay attention, I'm teaching you".

"Hai hai~"

"Close your eyes"

They both closed their eyes and Ray did as she said, genuinely interested in learning that technique to implement it in his therapies. 

"Breathe slowly and deeply; try to feel the energy flowing not only inside me but also inside you... it is like a river. Your senses should be stronger than mine. If you focus enough, you will be able to feel it".

Slowly but surely he did start feeling his own energy flowing like a cascade of starlight, however, compared to it, Tsunade's was very faint and small. 

"It is difficult to sense yours".

"Stop sensing yours and focus on mine now, clear your mind" She moved his hand along her body, down to her lower abdomen, beneath her belly button. There he started sensing something welling up, as if she was concentrating her energy there, deliberately. 

"I can see it".

"Good, now... touch it".

"I can't touch it, Tsunade, I can't bypass your skin..."

"You can, Ray. Focus!"

"..."

He was a bit clueless about what to do next until he received input from Elysir. 

[Try to touch her with your soul, not with your body, Ray].

'You two keep talking like it's easy, how the hell am I supposed to do that? how do I manipulate my soul? I have never done it'.

[With your mind, try touching that spot, your body will stay in place unable to continue due to physical limitations, but your soul has no limits. You will be able to touch her, trust yourself, you're a deity, not a human].

He did try again, this time moving by imagination rather than action and the results were so astonishing that Elysir had to interrupt whatever Reina was doing to materialise in front of Ray. 

!!!

'AHNNN!!~'

It should have been a loud moan, strong enough to be heard across the streets, but it didn't. Instead, Ray heard it in his mind. Tsunade buckled when his hand entered her lower abdomen, completely, bypassing her skin as if it was a soft golden liquid. 

"I can feel it now~"

***

  • 1 chapter x day.

  • Each 300 power stones you get an extra chapter.

  • Find up to 20 advanced chapters in my pa-tre-on.com/photosphere (I plan to pile up to 40).

Please leave a comment and a review, it helps my book!

17