Energy Records II
374 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We must take him out of here, I'll create a portal to the dimensional gap, we can handle this better in there!" She yelled while I started making my own preparations. 

Ray released Tsunade who upon being released, lost her consciousness on the spot, her body was bright and hot, having received so much energy that if she hadn't evolved, she would most certainly be dead. 

With a swift move, I made her disappear using space laws. Amaterasu created a spatial crack in front of us and the dimensional gap was on the other side. But we couldn't move Ray into it, he was fixed in a single spot of space, increasing in weight at ridiculous speeds... he didn't have enough energy to become a sun. So he'd become a singularity. 

"I can't move him!" Amaterasu yelled she had tried to do exactly what I did. 

The door opened and Rias, Akeno, Kuroka and Koneko peeked in, shaking together with the earthquake and wondering what the hell was going on. 

With a swift move I made all of them go with a simple spatial wave, I only wished I could do the same with Ray, but gravity and space were not forces that could manipulate him as he was. 

Instead, several veins popped up on my head as I pointed my hands towards the spatial crack ragging and destroying the surroundings. The world around us had become chaotic to the point the ceiling was blasted open, forfeiting our beloved house. The ceiling above us had clouds that began spacing and circling, creating a hurricane. 

"Amaterasu, we have to move the spatial crack to envelope Ray!" I told her, not even knowing how the hell we were going to pull that out myself. 

"Are you insane? that's impossible!"

A spatial crack was a fissure in a particular spot in space, one couldn't just 'move' a spatial crack. At least gods weren't unable to do so, Multiversal Gods were, but my powers are not the same. I also gained that ability, Energy Records but compared to Ray my mind was able to bear with it, that's when I had an idea. 

I touched upon a spark of energy within Ray, one that was deeply concealed ever since he obtained it. It was black-purplish in colour, emitting an ominous aura. 

'You have been living there quite comfortably, I need your help now!'

'...'

She ignored me, this bitch!

'Do you want your precious home to vanish?!'

'If he were to become a singularity, he would be quieter and better for me to inhabit. These happenings are convenient for this noble one, Sun Goddess'.

The Ouroboros Dragon answered me back with a nonchalant and careless voice, she didn't give a fuck, no, she wanted this. 

'My husband gave you a quiet place to live, and this is how you show your gratitude!?' If I had my powers I would have no doubt butchered her already, what a selfish dragon.

'He is not going to die, he will merely become another greater form of being. Isn't this what you wished for? so what if he loses his sentience? not all gods possess it and that doesn't mean they are any less overbearing'

'It is not what he wants!' I cried, I wanted for him to become a god that would stand next to me, but I didn't want him to stop being him. I felt powerless for the first time since I was created.

The world around us began crumbling as Ray increased in size. Our house was gone, if I hadn't teleported the girls away, they would be gone too. While trying to contain him I also have to consciously keep teleporting the people from the surroundings, soon the whole block will be consumed and before the day is finished, the country...

If this continues not only will his consciousness be gone forever, but even this world may be in danger.

'Is it not what he wants?' Ouroboros Dragon asked. 

"It is not! That pervert... don't you know what he wants better than anyone!?"

She should know, he told her at that time when they met. 

"... busty mommies must be protected and massaged"

"Of course! and he can't do that if his consciousness is gone!"

"Very well. I'm the Ouroboros Dragon of Infinity, Ophis. I never forget my debts"

"Elysir, we must do-" Amaterasu was about to lose hope, but finally that dragoness decided to help.

The silhouette of a woman dressed in a pitch-black going manifested in front of us, her skin was pale white, her eyes pitch-black and her hair reached the floor. She pointed her hand towards Ray first but the groan she released let me know that she also failed, Ray couldn't be moved.

It was easier to move this whole planet than to move Ray right now. 

"He is anchored to the relative position of this planet's spatial membrane, let's try this first" She said and switched her target. She pointed towards the Spatial Crack and closed it. 

"What are you doing?" Amaterasu protested, she must not be happy right now, Japan is in a lot of danger. She didn't even know the one standing in front of us was a deity that could easily obliterate her. 

Ophis created a pitch-black spatial barrier around us and I immediately understood what she was trying to do, I was shocked at her insight. She's just like me... a being who has lived way too long. 

Once the barrier was formed, Ophis just flickered her fingers. 

!!!

We were rooted in place, not feeling a single thing, but Amaterasu saw how the planet were we had just been standing... started to go far away little by little.

"W-What just happened?"

"You moved Ray's spatial anchor from the relative position of the planet to the very first layer of space membrane" I told her and Ophis merely nodded, looking towards Ray, totally unconcerned. 

"Space has many layers, I just needed a bit of energy to make him cling to the primordial first one. The one moving is the layer that holds the planet, not us" Ophis explained to Amaterasu who was still clueless, she was not an interspatial being. 

We were exactly in the same spot where we had been. The planet was the one moving away at hypersonic speeds, orbiting around the sun. I looked at the Dragoness and couldn't help but smile. 

"Thank you".

She merely nodded and tried to touch Ray's pitch-black body, there wasn't any shaking, any destruction... but the waves and disarray he caused around space as he expanded were palpable. 

"We still need to sort him out, Elysir" Ophis told me, with a clueless expression. This was as much as she could help, and it had been enough help. 

I nodded, biting my lips. I only had one possible idea. My body floated in the emptiness of space, the light from the sun hitting us with brightness. I tried to touch his cheeks but couldn't, however, his eyes were open still golden in colour and shining more than ever. 

There was only one way. 

"Right now he's in a trance, feeling all the energy around him, not only that... he can also feel the past traces of that energy, essentially being able to see the past"

Ophis frowned, "It is a ridiculous power".

As for Amaterasu, her gaze was still fixed on the faraway planet that kept going farther and farther. She just couldn't believe this. If not for Ophis' barrier, she wouldn't be able to live here for long. 

"I-Is that how small Japan is?"

I ignored her and looked straight at Ray's eyes.

'I'm sorry, babe'.

[Sun Stare!]

***

  • 1 chapter x day.

  • Each 300 power stones you get an extra chapter.

  • Find up to 20 advanced chapters in my pa-tre-on.com/photosphere (I plan to pile up to 40).

Please leave a comment and a review, it helps my book!

19