Baking
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

Freya squeezed the knife, ready to get into action. She was not used with such a shorter blade, but it should be enough. As fast as one can blink, she cut her target in perfectly thin slices, placing them neatly at the corner of the cutting board. She wiped her free hand in the cooking apron with a satisfied smile.

 

“Can you please not swing that thing like a sword?” She felt a tug in her sleeve. “You’re cutting apples, not working. And don’t you dare to ruin my new counter.”

 

“Sorry,” Freya responded with a smirk, “I’m just happy to help!”

 

Alyx gave her a little tap in the arm, gesturing for her to make way. After spreading a bunch of ingredients on the counter, she measured them and began to make a dough by gently mixing flour, eggs, milk and sugar in a bowl using her hands.

 

“So, what are we making?” Freya was peeking over Alyx’s shoulder, examining the hand movements transforming the messy blob into a silky dough.

 

“Well, I’ll be making a pie. You can just watch.” Alyx glanced at her with a pout. “I thought baking together would be relaxing, but you’re brandishing that knife like you’re ready to commit murder! It’s bad enough that I have to worry all the time when you’re out there.”

 

Freya sighed and resigned. She dropped the knife at the sink, removed the apron, crossed her arms and reclined near Alyx.

 

“Well, I guess I’ll be here if you need me to murder more apples.” she replied with another smirk. “You really need to stop being afraid of my work.”

 

Alyx stopped kneading the dough, wiping her hands in the apron before approaching.

 

“I’m not afraid. -” She reached her hand and held Freya’s face. - “I just don’t want something like this to happen again.”

 

Alyx ran her fingers across a scar that went from Freya’s left cheek to her lower lip. Freya sighed and kept eye contact, admiring Alyx’s freckles. She analyzed Alyx emotions as her lips moved, rehearsing something to say.

 

Alyx ran her hand over Freya’s short brown hair and stole a kiss before going back to tend the dough.

 

“Well, you don’t need to worry.” Freya replied, a tad lighter. “Since that meeting was a success, I’ll start working as The Duchess Personal Watch next week. I’ll be tending to boring high-class events and my only job will be listening to rich folk gossip.”

 

“And I guess I won’t be invited to any of those events?” Alyx pretended to be upset, hiding a smile while focused on her task. Freya kept admiring her fiery red hair and gray eyes as the dough took form.

 

After a few minutes of silence, Freya decided they needed some music, so she waltzed to the living room. She grabbed her favorite record, popped into a strange device and suddenly, a smooth music was filling the house.

 

“It’s incredible what a little bit of arkane can do.” she commented. “to mimic sounds and music like this with just a small spell… I wonder if we can achieve the same with pictures.”

 

She returned to the kitchen only to notice that Alyx was a tad too absorbed in her own little world to listen what she had to say, still focused on perfecting the dough. Freya perked up her rabbit-like ears when she realized Alyx was humming to the song, so she approached and extended her hand. With a giggle, Alyx let the dough.

 

They spun around while the song played in the background. Freya was a really good dancer and usually led, while Alyx loved to be swayed away by her partner.

 

“So -” Alyx held her head against Freya’s chest. - “When are we going to marry?”

Freya smiled and picked Alyx up.

 

“Well, It’ll be a few months before I can buy a proper ring. -” they hugged and smooched. - “Let’s hope I don’t die of boredom until then.”

 

They laugh and spin, Alyx feet still a few inches from the floor. She was plopped down just as the music ended.

 

“Ok, let me finish that thing! -” Alyx took a step back, smiling. - “You’re way too distracting!”

Freya complied, raising her hands with a smirk.


 

The sweet aroma of apples was filling the house. The record was still playing as they cuddled in the couch, a bottle of wine almost finished by the coffee table. Freya ran her hand in Alyx’s legs with a smirk.

 

“Don’t you dare.” Alyx held Freya’s hand in place. “I want to stay here. And we have to take care of the pie.”

 

“What?” Freya fainted innocence. “I was just admiring your beauty. And besides, we know how this will end. With me on top of you.”

 

Alyx sat in the couch and locked eyes with Freya. She squinted and crossed her arms.

 

“Excuse me?” She blurted out, annoyed.

 

“I didn’t meant to offend you,” Freya explains, “But I wouldn’t mind if you were a bit more active, you know.”

 

“You know what? -” Alyx got up in a rush and grabbed Freya by the hand, making her get up from the couch. - “Fine. Come on.”

 

Freya raised an eyebrow while being led towards the bedroom. Alyx pointed to the bed and nudged towards it. Freya complied, walking slowly towards the bed. She grinned when she heard the door being closed.

 

“Ok, what are we doing?” she asked, turning around.

 

“You said you want me to be a bit more active. Then, I’ll be more active. -” She pointed at Freya. - “You can start by taking you your shirt, please.”

 

Alyx stood by the door, waiting for Freya to undress. Freya casually removed her sweater and started to unbutton the light blue shirt she was wearing. She showed her lean body to her partner with a smile.

 

“W-well, -” Alyx gestured towards Freya’s abs. - “good start!”

 

“What do you mean?” Freya raised her eyebrow again.

 

“You’re hot, Ok?” Alyx blurted out, red faced. “Just hop on the bed.”

 

Freya hopped up and awkwardly moved near the pillows, waiting with her back against the mattress. Alyx undressed, removing her cream colored blouse and slowly revealing she wasn’t wearing a bra.

 

“Oh!” Freya was looking rather smug in assuming they would be having sex earlier.

 

“Surprise!” Alyx leaned in, highlighting her breasts and curves in the dim lights.

 

She dropped her pants, pulling her panties together with a single swoop. With a little kick, she got rid of her clothes and skipped her way to the bed, laying near Freya.

 

“So, what will I do to you?” She smiled, trying to play it cool. Freya giggled, thinking about how cute she looked when trying to act this way.

 

“Well, I have a few ideas, but I’ll let you lead. -” Freya made a dramatic pose, throwing her arm up and connecting the back of her hand with her forehead - “Rock my world, will ya?”

 

Shut up!” Alyx wheezed at the pose. They laughed before Alyx recomposed, now ready to start.

 

Alyx started to run her fingers through Freya’s abs, slowly going towards her chest. Freya stared in silence as she went through her body and rested her fingers near her lips, in a gentle and sweet touch. The way Alyx was looking at her made Freya blush a little.

 

“So… Have you decided what to do?” Freya tried to keep her composure.

 

“Do you have to be this cute?” Alyx held Freya’s face and leaned in for a kiss. She nibbled back and tried to do something, but Alyx was making her pant. She pressed her tongue against Freya’s, leading, as Freya gave in and simply let her take control. Alyx pulled away for a few seconds, provoking.

 

Freya usually didn’t let herself be vulnerable, so she loved to take these kinds of opportunities. She was eagerly waiting for more.

 

Alyx pressed again, Freya squeezing her own hand in an attempt to not squirm. After a few seconds, she was gasping for air again. Alyx let her face and tilted her head to look at her partner.

 

“Geez, are you this horny already? -” Alyx touched her face again and Freya got a bit startled. - “I’m just doing what you’ve asked.”

 

Alyx approached again, this time her thumb slowly moving and pressing against her lips. She gave Freya a look that made her melt down.

 

“Now, my love. -” She inserted her thumb inside Freya’s mouth. - “Please take off your bra.”

 

If Freya’s face could get redder, she would be an erupting volcano. She felt warm and fuzzy as she mumbled an affirmation, moving around in the bed in an attempt to remove her bra.

 

After struggling a little, she finally held up the bra in triumph. Alyx took her thumb out of Freya’s mouth and grabbed the bra, throwing it to the side.

 

“U-uh… -” Freya started, but was interrupted with a gentle shush. Alyx was already focused, sliding both hands up from the waist to her breasts. She felt the wet thumb sliding and her hands gently touching her nipples.

 

She moaned as Alyx slowly rubbed her left nipple, the index and middle fingers going up and down in a slow but firm movement. She immediately started to smooch Freya’s other breast, before resting her lips against the right nipple.

 

“Oh, fuck.” Freya blurted out.

 

Alyx started with a gentle kiss, before flicking her tongue against the nipple. She alternated between making circular movements and flicking her tongue, Freya moaning softly while watching. A kiss and a soft nibble turned those moans loud really fast. She held Alyx’s hair as she sucked and gave little bites, gently playing with the other nipple using her fingers.

 

“Gods, you’re killing me.” Freya felt her face getting warmer by the second. Alyx responded by looking up with a smirk, still so close to her breasts she could feel her warm breathing against the skin.

 

“I have another idea.” Alyx pulled away and got up, sitting on her knees and looking down at Freya’s lap. She simply raised her eyebrow and Freya eagerly unzipped her pants, getting it down to her ankles before being stopped by Alyx.

 

“Let’s see. -” She started to slid her hand down Freya’s waist, resting it over her panties for a second. - “How wet are you?”

 

She slid her hand down Freya’s panties and felt a wet mess. With an expression that went from surprise to excitement, Alyx bit her lip before pulling her panties down.

 

“Let me help with these.” She grabbed everything and awkwardly helped Freya to remove the pants. They shared a giggle over how hard it was to remove the pants, but before Freya realized, Alyx had already climbed up to meet her at eye level.

 

Freya’s ears perked up again as Alyx was simply giggling at her. She was trying to discover what she was thinking, so she replied with a puzzling look.

 

“It’s really funny, you know?” Alyx explained. “You’re always so serious and cool, but today you’re just being my cute girlfriend that melts with a single touch.”

 

“Well…” Freya replied. “I trust you, so I feel comfortable to be vulnerable with you.”

 

Alyx was taken by surprise.

 

“I love you, you know?” she holds Freya face and they share a gentle, passionate kiss.

 

“I love you too.”

 

Alyx slowly went down, ready do make Freya cum. She started by giving a slow massage to Freya’s thighs. She kissed and ran her tongue over her legs, smooching in provocation, getting quite close to Freya’s pussy, only to pull away and start again from the thigh.

 

When she finally approached, she started by lightly massaging her pelvis and making her way down. She slowly licked the labia, gently running her tongue against it. Freya moaned as she blew air from her mouth against her clit. The cold breath made her shiver a little. When she felt the slow touch of the tongue in her clit, she immediately gripped against the sheets, her head starting to get lighter.

 

“Oh, fuck!” she blurted out again, rubbing her free hand against her face.

 

Alyx kissed and flicked her tongue against Freya’s clit as she reached with her fingers, teasing her pussy. She moaned, trying to not cum as Alyx connected her lips and started to lick her clit, playing with her middle finger before inserting it.

 

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” Freya moaned.

 

Alyx kept licking, her finger making a wet noise as it moved inside her pussy. She inserted her ring finger and licked over and over and over again, to the point Freya couldn’t hold it anymore.

 

Ohfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!

 

Freya’s legs gave in and she exploded in the bed, cumming all over Alyx and the sheets. She shivered in ecstasy and her voice failed as she squirmed. Alyx looked at her fingers and giggled. Freya was still in a haze, clinging into the bed and trying to recompose. After a minute or two, she finally opened her eyes, still breathing heavy.

 

“Gods. This was amazing. -” She sat in the bed, only to realize Alyx was not in the room. - “Sweetie?”

 

Just as she scans the room, Alyx comes out of the bathroom, holding a toy with a huge grin in her face.

 

Was amazing? We are just starting.” She bit her lip again. Freya tries to ready herself, her heart pumping out rapidly. Suddenly, a familiar smell of burnt food enters the room.

 

“Ah, crap. Again?” Freya rolled her eyes.

 

“Shit, my pie! -” Freya yanked the door open, before turning around and pointing at Freya. - “Don’t you dare to move, I’ll be right back. Be ready!”

 

She stormed off, a bit mad that the pie was burnt.

 

“O-ok?!” Freya replied to herself, a delighted smile in her face.

 

END

0