The Library
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pia kept fiddling with a small device by her desk. With a loud “click”, a lid popped and revealed the mechanical insides of the gadget. Her brown eyes lit up when she saw the small innards moving, gears grinding and all. She raised an eyebrow at the small carved stone in the middle.

“Oh -” she waved Rory down, - “it has an arkane component. I ordered a fully mechanical one, but I guess someone messed up.”

A tall and slim looking man appeared between the shelves. He fixed his thick glasses and patted down the dust off his clothes before looking over her shoulder to analyze the device.

“Shouldn’t a little zappy turn it on?” she asked as he grabbed the device gently from her hands.

“The little zappy -” he snapped his fingers, generating a small electricity burst. - “Is an arkane spell.”

They heard an ear-splitting thump as the device activated. Pia watched as an assortment of books were flung everywhere, amused with the results.

“I guess your little spell backfired.” she failed to hide a smirk.

Rory slumped his head, defeated. He dragged his feet near where the books had fallen and slowly started to pick them up.

She went and took a peek at the shelf.

“Well, it works… Kinda. We probably need to calibrate the brake system. The railings are all messed up too.” Pia stood by the shelf, analyzing the mechanical components they’ve used for this little experiment.

After picking up the remaining books, Rory approached. He watched attentively as Pia removed the panel and reorganized the mechanical components. She was quite absorbed at her work, so she didn’t realized that he was admiring her curly hair. The pair of horns poking from the middle of the hair were extremely charming for him.

Her tail wiggled a little as she discovered a way to make the brakes work properly. Then, she aligned the rail with a rubber mallet, delivering precise blows to the structure. She realized he was behind her just as Rory’s eyes started to deviate towards her legs.

“Staring at my arse are we now?” she blurts out, turning her head to meet a red faced Rory.

“N-no! -” he backed away a few feet, almost losing his balance. - “I was just trying to understand how you fixed the railings!”

“Thinking about railing, huh,” Pia replied with a giggle.

Rory let out an exasperated sigh before leaning in to pick another book. Pia approached and got to his eye level, holding his face gently.

“You know I can help, right?” she gave him a warm smile.

“I know,” he replied, “but if you do, I’ll never learn how to.”

She admired his white eyes and messy hair. He looked back at her freckled face and smiled.

“You don’t need to be good at everything, pumpkin.”


It took them a few hours of hard work, but finally it was ready. A completely automated library, controlled by a mechanical device and although it had to powered by arkane, she didn’t mind. Pia kept admiring her little project and Rory was sleeping near her, slumped over the desk.

“Ok, Section 44 B.”

She selected the section in the small screen, but nothing happened. She rubbed her index finger against her thumb before touching the device. A small burst of electricity made it glow blue.

With another touch, the device color shifted to a light green as the shelves started to move. The sections rearranged in a surprisingly sleek and light dance, making almost no noise.

Pia walked over and picked a random book. She touched the screen again and the shelves returned to their original places. With a satisfied smile, she went back to her desk and sat down. She took a peek at Rory, who was still sleeping. Then, she turned her attention to the familiar book in hands.

Automaton models x-78 to x-91 -” she slid her fingers over the cover. - “Huh. I haven’t seen this one in years.”

She studied the manual again, recognizing her own hand-written notes in the corners of the pages. As the years went by and she got more experience as one of the manor mechanics, she made design changes to the old manor models that put them on par with the newer and fancier ones. This was much appreciated by The Duchess, who invited the faun to be the head of the library. This was only one of the many manuals she had in her collection, now scattered around the library.

“You’re always smiling when you’re messing with these things,” Rory said, “it’s kinda adorable how nerdy you are.”

“Are you calling me a dork?” she replied, raising an eyebrow.

He decided to straighten up in the chair and call her in for a hug. She approached and squeezed him, her horns scratching against his chin.

“You know I love you, don’t you?” He said, stroking her hair. “Dork.”

She turned her head up and locked eyes with him.


The night was falling and the silence of the library was being broken by some giggles coming from the back. Since the manor was preoccupied with an important meeting and no one was around, they decided to lock the doors and have some fun together.

“I think we should stop,” Rory said, his voice trembling a little, “I don’t want to be caught again.”

He was sitting in the chair, shirtless. In front of him Pia, in a provocative lingerie. Her particular choice of underwear made him think she was already planning something like this.

“I locked the door,” she smirked, “and besides, she was just trying to peek.”

“That was not a very appropriate behavior for The Duchess!” he replied, eyes fixated in her.

Pia walked forward and stopped by the chair. Her tail wiggled with excitement and she bit her lower lip while staring at his bare chest. His russet, reddish-brown skin had a few scars from training with spells in his teenage years, but those didn’t bother her. She loved him the way he was.

From his point of view, her curvier body showed a beautiful outline. He admired her legs and curvier hips and while being a bit insecure for being on the plump side, she knew she was perfect in Rory’s eyes.

“So… May I?” She gestured to his lap and he nodded. She climbed the chair and sat in his lap, facing him. Both were breathing a bit faster as she leaned in for a kiss. Gentle, soft and filled with care.

She pulled her head back and looked at him.

“Hands?” she nudged her head and Rory grabbed her waist. She smirked and swayed her hip, pressing against him.

Rory leaned for another kiss, this time a bit more passionate. Pia pressed her tongue in and he nibbled her lower lip in response. She held his face and pulled away with a tease, before approaching again. She bit his lower lip and smooched him a few times, while he gasped for air.

“So, do you still think this is a bad idea?” she asked, grinning at the thought of being caught again. Something about The Duchess watching them made her quiver with joy. Before he can reply properly, she let his face go and slid her hands through his chest. She fainted surprise when she found out he was already hard as a rock.

“You got me!” Rory blurts out, red faced. Even thought they’ve been together for a long time, Pia’s energy was enough to make him blush. While she rubbed him over his pants, Rory lightly caressed Pia’s ass.

His fingers slowly started to pull her panties down. She stopped to help him and after a rather awkward moment, her panties were off. They laughed about it before Pia unzipped Rory’s pants. His cock escaped his pants and popped out, throbbing a little with the movement.

“Gee, I thought I was the horny one here.” she looked at him with a smile. Rory rolled his eyes before responding with a laugh that was quickly shunned by a wanting gaze from her. She started to hip thrust him, making her pussy rub against his cock. They kissed gain, her tongue dominating his as Rory simply gave in to her. After a few seconds, she pulled away. She adjusted herself again and locked eyes with him.

She moved and fixed her position, allowing for his cock to penetrate her pussy. Rory’s mouth is half open and Pia is trying to concentrate as she gets comfortable in his lap. She started to move back and forth, rocking slowly as he mumbled something. The warm inside her pussy is intoxicating to Rory and his cock is making slow moves, throbbing and rubbing, making Pia moan in pleasure.

Pia rested her arms in his neck. Rory slid his hands up, passing through her stomach rolls, walking towards her back and removing her bra with a single swoop.

“Wow,” she blurted out, “you can do this but can’t use a screwdriver to save your life.”

“I’m a bra wizard!” he replied, way more comfortable with the situation.

She moaned a little louder as Rory started to thrust his hip in response to her movement. He held her by the waist as they enjoyed the slow ride. They both started to moan and pant, taking care to not make much noise.

“Fuck!” Pia exclaims as her tail starts to vibrate with the sensation. Rory is trying his best to not finish early and enjoy the most of it. She feels euphoric as her clit rubs against Rory’s body.

They kept rocking back and forth, thrust after thrust, until the pleasure is too much. Rory’s cock throbs a few times and he cums just as Pia’s pussy starts quiver in pure bliss. She soaks his pants while holding her breath, exploding. He feels his legs weaken as his mouth let out a hard moan, his cock still inside her.

They stay in the position for a while, Pia leaning in and resting her head in his chest. After a few minutes, she raised her head and they shared a romantic kiss. After cuddling for a while, they were ready to leave and go home.

Both dressed up and made their best to hide the mess. It was a problem for tomorrow. Pia peeked through the door and saw no one. She called for Rory and they got outside, locking the library doors.

“I told you! -” She gave a little tap in his shoulder. - “The staff is nowhere. We just need to escape that harpy and we’re free.”

As Rory turned around, he realized some of the lights in the back were still on. He was about to warn Pia, but before the could, the sound of stomping boots approaching made them flee, swearing.

“Fuck! The lights were on!” He complained.

“Go back and turn them off, dumb-ass!” She replied. “I’m not talking to Athea and sure as fuck I’m not letting her inside.”

As they run away arguing, they cross paths with a very confused maid walking towards the living quarters. She stops and wonders why they are running away, before shaking her head and waltz towards the concierge’s bedroom.

END

0