Mind Reader
56 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content Warning: BDSM, Degradation, Praise, Smut

 

It was a lovely Wednesday night, Meeko was out having some girl time with Kriia and Indi, first time in a long time they thruple has been separated. Biziil plopped himself comfortably back onto the couch after retrieving the remote to their Apple TV. “Oh, my love! I have this movie I’ve been dying to rewatch, would you mind if I played it?” He looked over at her with that familiarly softened, loving expression and Connie immediately felt herself swoon. It was something about the genuine kindness that lingered behind his lavender gaze that did it for her every time.

For the longest time she was convinced she was a lesbian, but Biz, he was something else entirely. It was almost as if he was written from a fairytale, and She smiled at him nodding in agreement, before sliding closer to him on the seating. He lifted his arm, and she found herself comfortably seated within. “Excellent, hopefully you enjoy it…it’s one of my favorites,” she looked up at him with curious sapphire blues and raised an eyebrow. He grinned at her, his eyes squinting happily as he knew exactly what she was asking with that look.

“It’s called Secretary, it’s from 2002! You’ll see,” the movie started and it all seemed so normal, Connie almost tuned out a few times, scrolling on her phone, but she refocused, set it down and realized suddenly the mood had changed. The atmosphere between the characters had suddenly gotten very serious as the man entering the office instructed the girl to bend over, and read the letter.

Connie’s face grew hot, freckled cheeks turning bright red she pressed closer into Biz. Then the man in the movie spanked her, and she kept reading. Connie’s legs crossed tightly against each other while her body grew stiff. “Princess?” The bear finally looked down at her, noticing all the sudden movements she was making. It took him no more than a glance to read her mind. “You like this, darling?” He asked her with a much deeper tone, his hand coming to grip her chin and turn her gaze upward. “Does being degraded and dominated make you….twitch…..pet?” Licking his lower lip only to pause at his hooped labret, sucking on it gingerly before his hand slid down the front of her chest from its position on her shoulder.

Connie buckled, biting her lower lip as her face only reddened deeper, nodding nervously in response.

“Use your words,” he commanded of her, his eyes looking hungry as they melted into her skull.

“Yes….” Her voice was like a set of wind chimes on a lightly breezy day, just barely tinkering amongst the vibrations of the sky.

“Good girl,” he leaned in close, hovering his lips just barely over her own, and with a swift motion. “I’m only going to tell you this once, so listen closely….you’re gonna get up, take off your pajama pants and sit in my lap, understood?” His hand came up to grab her full face, fingers pressed against her cheek as he forced her to look at him, despite everything in her nature telling her to shy away. She melted into his will. Her thighs twitching and rubbing together, lips pursed against the force of her lover’s hand. She nodded. “Very good,” slowly, he let go, and just to test how far her big, usually loving, bear was willing to take these punishments, she hesitated. Standing up, she crossed her arms, and narrowed him down, sticking out her tongue.

“Oh? We’ve chosen to disobey?” With a movement quicker than lightening the bear snatched her delicate wrist and dragged her into his lap, on her stomach. Another swift fluid motion of his hands at the hem of her jams, he had her pants down at her ankles in seconds. She squealed helplessly, gasping as she looked behind her. He was serious….he’d never been so rough…she couldn’t believe this was where the night was leading to but she was more than happy it was. “Now I’m gonna have to punish you for being such a disobedient little slut,” the words fell off his tongue like icicles snapping off a roof, the harsh name hitting her ears and only making the desires burn hotter. She wouldn’t believe this was the same man that often treated her as royalty, if she’d only heard about this interaction and not have been apart of it.

The sound of clinks, and clanks echoed the space, as he adjusted and jostled the two of them about, for a purpose. With a swish, he pulled off his belt and folded it in two, before striking Connie across her bared ass cheeks without so much as a warning. “Apologize,” the word fell off his tongue sharply, he narrowed his lilac orbs and stared her down with lust and greed, like her pleasure was his heroin.

“I-I’m…sorry…” she whimpered delicately, almost a whisper as she struggled to get it out, her ass clenched in reflex as she felt him lift his arm again. Sure enough, he struck her across the reddening flesh of her ass, his belt clinking upon thrust.

“Sorry, what?” He raised a thin silver brow expectedly, recoiling his arm back to prepare another strike.

“S-Sorry…S-Sir….” Her gentle words dripped off her trembling lips, like liquid gold to the bear in charge.

“That’s better,” his whole demeanor was burned away and left in his place was this new, domineering and aggressive man. Connie couldn’t shake off how absolutely turned on she was by it, her princess wand twitching underneath the long night shirt she wore.

“I can feel your excitement, look at you, so depraved,” clicking his tongue almost in shame, another jolt of electricity shot through her groin to the tips of her toes as he clasped the belt down across her once more. Her ass was turning a deep red, sure to bruise as the welts grew more pronounced across her pale flesh.

“Hnn…m-more please….” Her tiny begs tickled the drums of Biziil’s acute hearing. He could almost shudder at the delicious sound of her voice, so rare he got to hear it. So special when he did.

“Oh? My bad girl wants more of her punishment? That won’t do,” he smirked, manhandling her now he pulled her up by her night shirt, and forced her to sit in his lap, sideways though, which Connie found peculiar. “You’re going to pleasure me with your thighs then, and when you’re begging for me to be inside you, I will ignore your pleas until I sufficiently see you have broken down,” his face leaned forward to lap at the shell of her ear, his voice smoother than melting chocolate, husky and deep. Connie bit her lower lip, uncertain of what he meant by what he just said. However, she watched carefully as he pulled his already hardened length from the slit of his pajama pants.

After he had freed himself, Biz brought his large hands down under the cat’s ass, lifting her up, and using his fingers to spread apart her thighs as he slid her back down over his length. Cradling it between her luscious legs. Biz could only groan with lust, feeling her silky skin tightening around him. “Just like that,” his hands gripped on either side of her outter thighs, pulling her body upward, and with each force downward his nails dug into her flesh.

“B-Biz…” she murmured, her face hot, flushed and twisted in a mixture of pleasured expressions, it felt so good, just close enough to her own feral heat that demanded to be touched.

“Aht aht, don’t be greedy we just started,” he pushed past gritted teeth, a bead of sweat slipping from the side of his temple as he managed to stay in charge of the situation. He began faster with his motions, more uncalculated, there was something about animalistically rutting into the tightened space of his lover’s thighs that truly was sending him over. However, he didn’t. He held back as he watched over Connie’s opened mouth, witnessing a line of drool escape the center of her bottom lip. He leaned in real close again, his lips at her ear. “You certainly are perfect arent you my pet?” Her eyes rolled back and instinctively her hips began to rock in an almost desperate motion.

“Please….” She started to beg, by not desperate enough. Biziil needed her to really need it, he wanted her in tears before he gave her what she wanted.

“Please what?” He teased, slowing his motions, dragging himself playfully against her now.

“Please use me…Sir…” her throat struggled to speak between her insatiable lust and her hunger for more, but she managed to squeeze another pleading cry.

“Not good enough, I want to see you corrupted my little pet,” his hand coming up to brush under her bangs, pushing them back with his strong fingers before gripping her locks in a hostile clutch. Constance’s body began to shake with impatience, her leaking hen staining the inside of her night shirt. A mess, and as Biz continued with the tempo of a turtle just to get under her skin, she sniveled helplessly, tears starting to form at the corners of her eyes.

Please….” Her words broke under the desperation of her lust, a degenerated cry for help. It was almost becoming too much to bare if she didn’t get to feel all of him, and soon. This, this is what he’d been waiting to hear. The sound of her anguished desire shooting straight to his cock.

“Oh how could I deny such an eager little slut?” Licking his lips he stood them both up before roughly tossing the front end of her body into the couch with her ass sticking straight up. He marveled at her curves,sliding his palms lovingly down the sides of her flesh, examining closely the delicate softness of her skin and the puckered kiss of her entrance. “Look at your selfish little hole,” he smirked, shaking his head back and forth. “Just begging for me isn’t it?” Bringing his length over to the tightened space, he leaned from above to spit generously over his cock before rubbing it in. Taking no time once sufficiently lubed, Biz rammed himself inside of Constance’s ass, her nails clasping at the seat cushion below her. Body crooked with her knees shaking from carrying the weight of his forceful thrust.

“HAh ~ Hnn~….” She managed through her gaping maw, pushing her hips back to meet each ragged motion,

Biziil kept a tight grip on each of Connie’s cheeks, spreading them apart so he could watch his cock get swallowed whole by her hungry entrance. Noticing his phone on the arm of the couch he swiftly took it in his hand and began to film her, closing in on her face while his hips wrecked havoc upon her prostate. “That’s right, look how good you take this dick…my gods you’re practically a professional,” snickering in a breathless action, his body now glistening, muscles tensing as he shoved himself within her. Her own body trembling from all this new exposure. She could cum off his words alone if she wasn’t trying to see what more she can elicit. “You’re gonna make me cum looking so messy like that…” biting his lower lip, those lavender orbs gazed upon Connie’s poor face squished up against the couch, but with her sapphires rolled back and tongue lolled out.

“Gods I can’t hold it back anymore….” He ended the video, tossing the phone to the floor so he could focus back on drilling his lover into insanity.

“Please…?” Her whimpered begs like music to his ears. Between the assault against her gspot from Biz’s length, and her body burning with need itself, she reached downward grabbing her desperate hen. Gripping it within her palm she began to stroke to each thrust within her, finding soon her own climax was just around the bend.

“Sh—“ the large male finally came with the force of a tank ramming through a building. His body convulsed and twitched, spilling himself over inside of his girlfriend’s ass, his body shaking as her walls began to squeeze and contract to her own spilling desires. They each cried out. Connie’s body relaxed a bit, trying now just to catch her breath. Hands sticky of her own juices.

“That was too good….” Biziil let out a sharp exhale, running his palm through sweaty silver hairs. “I implore you to share more of your secrets my love….” He smirked, sitting beside her he scooped her up again, cradled in his arms. “How are you feeling, you okay after that?” Checking in with her, he brushes a few strands of her black and white hair from her face.

She smiles, though her eyes are tired, her expression is completely satisfied, like that of a really good massage. “Loved it,” responding shyly with her words. He grinned bringing her into a tight hug.

“Noted. We’ll have to get Meeko in on this as well one of these days…a double dom for my subby princess? What a dream,” he smirked in her direction, she blushed pushing at him, but followed it with an excited giggle. She was more than okay with that idea, if not still embarrassed she hadn’t spoken up before.

“Let me run you a bath, my sweet, and then we can head to bed, how does that sound?” Picking her up off the couch, scooped into his arms, she tittered again, wrapping her arms around his neck. Nodding swiftly in an answer before he hauled her off into the bathroom, where he would proceed to help wash her hair, rub her back and treat her like the Queen she is to him.

The End
1