Prologue
11 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leah Henderson was petite to the word, at the age of twenty four (24), she was slim and weighed about eighty three pounds (83lb), she wasn't busty like her friend Mary Anna, but wasn't flat either, at least she's having some prominently visible mounds.

Her eyes colors were either blueish-green or greenish-blue, or were they cyanic or aqua? I couldn't be sure about that, but by certainty they are more of blue than green on a moody day, which are cutely round and big.

She has a heart-shaped face with an average ever-smiling lips, coupled together with a button nose.

 Peter O'Brien is the exact opposite of Leah in every way, obviously he's a man, a fit man to begin with. At the age of twenty seven (27), he was muscularly built, on the scale of being bodybuilders' built and being lean, he's in the middle, and there wasn't an ounce of flesh on his body that was flabby.

All these due to his former participation in training and workout as a former football quarterback –American football, to be specific –during high school and college, and to his daily workout routines nowadays.

He has a broad chest and shoulders that seems to go on for miles, and mocha-colored eyes, which he will don glasses on them, dark-shades while outside on a sunny day, blue-light filtering clear ones while working on his computer, a Diamond-shaped face, a brown hair that is dark and almost black, which he usually kept in a crew cut.

He kept his facial hair trimmed to about three centimeters (3cm) long... Or short, except for the goatee which is a bit longer.

Though, Leah wasn't as curvy and busty as her best friend, but she wasn't ashamed of her body, even though she wasn't showing it off, which she'll spend so quality time admiring in her body-length mirror while being naked. She'll envy her friend's body sometimes, well… you can't blame someone for yearning what they lack.

People don't normally look at her body, because what she lacked in the body department, she gained them in facial features and her alabaster skin tone, she's beautiful and kinda cute, people always get captivated by her beautiful smile and most especially her magnetizing eyes, she's a real head-turner.

Her blonde hair is naturally curly, but for some reason, she don't like it that way, she'll spend a lot of time with a hair straightener, trying to make it go straight downwards.

Peter has a foot and two inches to her five feet three inches (5ft3in) frame, and a little bit tanned complexion.

DISCLAIMER

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. ALL CHARACTERS, NAMES, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS IN THIS BOOK ARE EITHER THE PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION OR REALITY USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENCE.

NO PART OF THIS PUBLICATION MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED IN A RETRIEVAL SYSTEM OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING OR OTHERWISE, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.

Note:

This book is written in two perspectives; the first person's perspective which is the point of view narratives from the characters of the book, then the third person's perspective which is the author's point of view, where the author will narrate and may explain some out of view elements of the book.

0