Chapter 12
184 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Six Eyes. The prized Inherited technique of the Gojo Clan. So powerful that the moment someone is born with this, they are automatically made to be the Head of the entire clan in the future.

That's why Satoru Gojo, who was born blessed by not only the Six Eyes but Limitless as well, was granted the highest status immediately upon birth.

No questions asked. 

But this also means that Hiroyuki's position and other privileges within the Clan, which he has held for a couple of years, were suddenly stripped away from him.

Obviously though, Hiroyuki himself did not think much of it. He did not get angry or threw a fit at all, like how everyone expected him to react.

In fact, weirdly enough, he's even thankful for it.

Well, the status he once possessed, given the tons of benefits it gives, is more of a burden to him actually due to the massive attention it attracts.

Guards, Maids, etc. As much as possible, the clan likes it if someone is always beside him. This is the very reason why Hiroyuki's actions have been so limited in these past years. So much so that actually, if it weren't for this very fact, Hiroyuki could have already done all the things he has done currently in just a single year.

Anyways, what's more important is that, now that the Elders don't care about him as much as before, other than Senjumaru, no one is tasked to follow him anymore. All of those got transferred to Satoru already.

Hence why, he can now do whatever he wants and progress much faster than before.

But, given such a fact, it may seem that Hiroyuki doesn't like high status at all... But that's not really the case. He is dominating the evaluation tests for a reason.

To make matters short, he's basically showing everyone that he's only second to Satoru when it comes to potential. Earning himself a kind of high status that he prefers the most.

Important, but not important enough.

_____ Next scene loading... _____

Gojo Satoru, upon hearing it for the first time, is a name that Hiroyuki is obviously familiar with. Well, it's a name that is pretty hard to avoid given its popularity back then in Hiroyuki's original world. 

But given such a fact, Hiroyuki doesn't know much about that character. All he knows is that he is a popular character from JJK and he's supposed to be so handsome that panties would drop the moment he appears on screen. And his eyes are blue. 

 That's pretty much it. 

Well, whether he knows him well or not, it doesn't matter much anyway. At least, that's what Hiroyuki thought to himself.

Because the same Gojo Satoru that everyone is getting crazy about is currently standing in front of him. And in his eyes, he saw none of those glorified and exaggerated descriptions he used to see on the internet.

Right now, all he sees is a child, nothing more. 

"... You escaped from Mom again, Satoru."

Hiroyuki said with an emotionless voice as he stared down at the young Gojo who was most likely, almost 6 years old now.

"..."

Now as Satoru heard what his brother just said, he didn't say anything but looked down at the ground, thinking that he was about to be reprimanded. 

Well, he did go out of the house without any permission, but not only that, he even looked messy because he had gone through so many bushes, and crawled into many puddles, just to get where he is now without getting caught by the adults tending to him.

But in his defense, he is bored and wants to go see his brother. That feeling was intensified even more when he watched him fight earlier at the Evaluation Test. The way his brother moves around is so cool in the young Gojo's eyes that he wants nothing but to play with him later.

But he knows that the house is strict and even if he asks his Mom, she wouldn't say yes. But he's so desperate, that's why when a doll suddenly appeared in the corner of his room and told him that it would bring him to where his brother was, he immediately followed.

All of that leads to the current situation.

Speaking about the doll, it was a teddy bear and is currently being held by Satoru. Looking down at that same Teddy Bear with a scrutinizing gaze, Hiroyuki sighed heavily as he finally understood what just happened.

"Senju, you know that the house would make a fuss about this again the moment they find out about this." 

*Flutter~*

"But you're the one who ordered me to do this." Senjumaru, who suddenly appeared behind the young Gojo, said while chuckling lightly.

Hearing what Senjumaru just said, Hiroyuki couldn't say anything back and just sighed heavily. Well, he indeed said something like what she just said, but he didn't expect that her methods would be as vulgar as this. 

He at least thought that she would be a little discreet about it. 

"Oh well, my fault for not giving proper instructions. What's done is done, whatever." Hiroyuki said nonchalantly as he walked towards a nearby bench, all while signaling for Satoru to follow him.

The other party obliged, sitting beside him on the bench without saying anything.

Hiroyuki then gestured to Senjumaru, a gesture that she immediately understood as she immediately went towards Satoru.

"Young master, let's clean you up a bit cause you look quite dirty now."

"O- oh, okay."

After that, quickly weaving the materials she needed, Senjumaru proceeded with the cleaning. She even gave Satoru new identical clothes, the same as the ones he had just worn before coming here. And also new slippers at the top of that.

And after a quick minute of doing that, Satoru now looks fully clean. 

"All done," Senjumaru said with a smile as she gave the two a light bow and then started walking away. Clearly understanding that the two brothers needed some space for themselves.

Now, as the two Gojo were left alone, a subtle silence quickly descended between the two. 

Well, even though they are related, it's been a while now since the two of them had sat beside each other like this.

It's all because of Satoru's status within the Clan. Because of that, he is practically always locked and hidden inside the house. The security around him is so tight that even Hiroyuki himself, cannot just simply walk in and meet him even though he is his brother.

Actually, the fact that he is his brother is one of the major reasons why for some time, he's prohibited from meeting him. Cause initially, the entire Clan thought that because of the status that was stripped from him, Hiroyuki would throw a fit and do something to Satoru.

Obviously, over time, everyone realized that he didn't plan to do such a thing at all. But since then up until now, not much change has been made.

It's still terrible.

When Hiroyuki experienced this kind of treatment in the past, he thought of it as annoying for sure, but other than that, nothing more. He was not affected by it or anything. That's most likely because... he has a mind of an adult.

But for Satoru, Six Eyes or not, he's still just a child. This kind of thing could surely cause some detrimental issues to a young mind. 

That's why in the first place, he tasked Senjumaru to, if given a chance, bring him out of the cage(house) sometimes.

Not specifically to him per se, cause his instruction is to bring him where he likes to go. It just so happened that the place where the Young Gojo wanted to go, is where he is.

In any case...

"Here."

Reaching out to his pocket, Hiroyuki finally decided to break off the silence by giving some sweets to Satoru. Sweets that he actually planned to eat later after training... well not anymore.

Satoru on the other hand, didn't refuse the sweets given to him by his brother. Well, the clan is overly cautious of everything, even food, that's why snacks like this are rarely given to the children. 

Especially Satoru. That's why upon receiving it, he immediately started munching on it like a hungry squirrel staved for months. Which made Hiroyuki laugh. 

After that, they finally started talking to each other and doing many other things. 

As compensation for being locked up for a pretty long time, Hiroyuki just let Satoru do all the things he wanted to do. Talk, Play, Eat, literally everything.

Even when he asks Hiroyuki to show him how to fight like he did in the Evaluation test earlier, he happily obliges. Though, obviously, he just showed Satoru some fancy punches and kicks, moves that are pretty flashy in one's eye, nothing more.

In the first place, for Hiroyuki, it's just satisfying a child's curiosity. 

"I- Is it like this!?"

"Hmm?"

That's why Hiroyuki was pretty surprised when he saw Satoru, almost replicated all the things he had done in just a couple of tries.

'Woah, truly a monster. I guess the rumors about the Six Eyes aren't all exaggeration.' Hiroyuki thought as he watched Satoru move around.

Well, it's not only because the young Gojo managed to replicate the movements that Hiroyuki had done, it's cause he also managed to copy the implication of Curse Energy when doing such movements. That fact is what made him surprised. 

Hiroyuki, after hearing it from Senjumaru, already knows the capability of the Six Eyes, but after witnessing it beforehand, he couldn't help but still be surprised. 

"Hey, Sato..." Still in awe of what just happened, Hiroyuki was about to show a couple more moves to Satoru, probably to test if he could also follow it as easily as he had just shown. But as he was about to do so, he stopped as he suddenly felt Senjumaru behind him, lightly tapping his shoulder.

"What's up?"

"Umm, according to the doll that I left behind as a decoy for the Young Master, it seems that something came up. Soon, the madam will look for him and find out that he disappeared."

"... I see. Thanks for telling me."

After becoming aware of the situation, with a sigh, he immediately walked towards his younger brother who clearly, still enjoying himself.

"... Satoru."

"Hmm? Is that it? Is there more?"

"No. It seems that Mom is now looking for you. We need to get you home now."

As Hiroyuki said that, Satoru's expression immediately changed, and was clearly disappointed. 

"... Hey look. I will also get in trouble if Mom were to find out you're here. So let's stop this for now, but next time, I'll show you more moves. Alright?"

After comforting him a little and Senjumaru giving him a new little Teddy Bear, Satoru finally brightened up.

"Okay, next time alright? You'll show me more."

"... Of course."

After that, Hiroyuki then gestured for Senjumaru to escort him back.

"Bye niisan!" 

"Don't tell Mom!"

"I won't!"

"..."

Then, moments later, after confirming that both of them were now gone, Hiroyuki found the entire Villa's Garden all for himself again.

*sigh*

Or at least, that's how it is supposed to be.

Cause while looking up at the now-darkened sky, Hiroyuki started speaking out loud all of a sudden.

"Come on now, stop being a pervert and come out." 

After that, nothing. No one responded to his sarcastic remarks. 

"Sheesh, playing hard to get aren't you?" 

So, Hiroyuki, not willing to wait any further than this, started circulating some Curse Energy around his feet and was about to make the first move. 

But before he could do this, something or someone dropped down from a nearby tree.

And there, a massive silhouette was revealed.

________________________

9