Chapter 19
154 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiroyuki, a couple of weeks ago, had just celebrated his birthday. Meaning, that he just turned 15 this year.

Now, throughout the years that had passed since the major incident about the kidnapping of one of the maids happened, many things have already occurred. 

Well, so much time had already passed since then and it's not wise to not take advantage of all that given time. Not to mention that now, the 'Enemies' had also started to actively make their move compared to before. 

Assassination and Sabotaging attempts against the Gojo Brothers have become a frequent occurrence nowadays and it's almost shameless how obvious some of it can be. Sometimes, it's even happening right in front of everyone's face. That's how dangerous things have become.

So given such happenings, Hiroyuki decided to not wait anymore and finally make his moves within the Jujutsu Society. Whether it was establishing and solidifying his position, developing his presence, or even dipping into political matters, he basically started doing everything now. 

He's aware that the moment he does this, he will garner even more attention from both sides of the spectrum. Something he decided not to do back then since it would be annoying to deal with for sure.

But since things had gotten out of hand now, thanks to certain someone, might as well play the game already. In the first place, Hiroyuki did not have such leisure thought that everything would just go as he planned.

At least not anymore.

Well, he noticed that since his fight with 'Mamoru', some of the higher-ups within the Jujutsu society suddenly developed some weird interest in him. That alone is enough for Hiroyuki to realize that whoever was controlling Mamoru at that time, had some strong connections and influence up there.

One of the major reasons why Hiroyuki decided to do what he's currently doing. 

Though it's indeed pretty odd to see a kid as young as Hiroyuki dealing with something so advanced and complicated as 'politics'. Something that even some adults find annoying. Not to mention that this world has lots of snakes placed in power.

So it's only natural to think that Hiroyuki would surely have a pretty hard time the moment he involves himself even further with this.

But, given such a fact, Hiroyuki can argue that as the most influential person in the entire world during his past life, he's no foreign when it comes to politics. He also dealt with similar annoying things when he was seated in power. 

That's why he already knew the solution to this matter. Just like how he dealt with this problem in the past.

However, it's been only 3 and a half years since Hiroyuki started doing this. And even though others may say that his progress within this field is phenomenal, he simply couldn't bring himself to agree with those statements. 

True. He already established some 'friendly' connections with other clans and can even influence the decisions of the Gojo Clan's Elders to some degree now. But given his plans, that wouldn't be enough, unfortunately.

With that level of influence, he still has no way of doing all those 'solutions' yet. Hence why he cannot be content with what he has now. He gotta raise himself even more.

He needs more time to develop more Power. More Presence. More Authority... before he can start targeting the snakes drunk in power on the higher ladder. 

That way, he can have a much easier time hunting whoever is behind them.

... Again.

____ Next Scene Loading... ____

Hiroyuki is currently lying down in a makeshift bed in his usual spot in the Garden, all while eating some fruits that are fed to him by Senjumari who's sitting beside him. 

A pretty unusual scene for the two, given how busy they always seem, especially nowadays.

Well, the summer had just arrived and since the sun was at its peak, Hiroyuki decided to take a rest for today and enjoy such a lively vibe. In fact, he would even go to a beach and enjoy the sun from there but, sadly, he can't. 

Or chose not to.

The nearest beach to Tokyo is an hour away. Normally, that wouldn't be an issue, but due to the fact that it's currently a Tourist Season, it would be such a huge hassle due to the influx of people.

Besides, Hiroyuki was pretty busy preparing for next month. A couple of weeks ago, he was notified by the Staff that he would be finally enrolled at a school.

Specifically speaking, Tokyo Jujutsu High.

He will go there as a 1st Year next month. A pretty surprising news for everyone given that he was homeschooled throughout this whole time.

But something more surprising happened other than that actually. And to make the long explanation short, Senjumaru will also attend the school together with Hiroyuki.

And no, not as an assistant or something like that... the school doesn't allow students to have something like that in the first place.

But as a classmate.

Now, regarding how such a thing could even happen. Well, after tons of effort from Hiroyuki's side, he managed to make everyone agree to enroll her as well. In the first place, she is not some lowly maid of the house anymore.

One of the actions that Hiroyuki had made during these past years consisted of finally establishing Senjumaru as a full-fledged sorcerer. Or at least, someone who he can be.

They even go so far as to demonstrate to everyone her ICT, showing how high her potential is to become a great Jujutsu Sorcerer in the future. 

Thankfully, that move of theirs bore great fruits because, Senjumaru was now treated as one of the important talents within the clan, just a couple of levels below Hiroyuki.

So much so that some even offered to take her and be her 'sponsor', taking advantage of the fact that she doesn't have any family to support her... She declined every offer and chose to stay by Hiroyuki's side, obviously.

Thankfully, none raised a fit about it and let things go as it is. 

Overall, that's the main reason why she will also be attending Jujutsu High this upcoming semester. Her age might be a little overdue for a first year, but thanks to Hiroyuki's persuasion and connection, they turned a blind eye to this.

"BROTHER!!!"

"... Hmm?"

Suddenly, while Hiroyuki was busy minding his own business, a loud and rowdy voice suddenly caught his attention. 

Looking over to his side to see who it was, there he saw his little brother... accompanied by his maid who looked so haggard from hurriedly running after her Young Master who decided to run away from the house again. 

"What are you doing here Satoru?"

"Brother! Let's fight!" 

"... Huh?" Hiroyuki muttered as a confused expression appeared on his face. 

However, his confused expression is not because of the fact that Satoru suddenly came to him out of nowhere and asked him to fight him. No, that's completely normal at this point... as odd as that may have sounded.

What Hiroyuki is confused about is...

"Did you really like getting your ass beat? Go away, we just fought a couple of days ago."

"... NO! I swear, It'll be different this time!" 

"Really? What made you think you can beat me now huh?" Hiroyuki said with a sarcastic tone as he kept munching on the apple in his hand.

"Heh. I learned something new you see. This time, you won't beat me anymore for sure."

"... Hoh~"

That's right, Satoru going up to Hiroyuki and challenging him to fight... this already happened multiple times already. And all of it so far ended up with Satoru looking like a mess.

But, despite that fact, unlike other kids who would choose to stay away, Satoru still repeatedly came back to him and repeated the same process. Even Hiroyuki himself did not know how this whole thing started. One day he just agreed to spar with him, and the next thing he knew, this is now the situation.

But one thing is for sure. Hiroyuki knows the reason why his Little Brother was acting like this. Well, how could he not? It was clearly shown in his eyes.

"Come on~ Stand up already. Let's fight."

Hearing his little brother wildly shout in his ears, Hiroyuki simply gave him a side eye and continued eating... which frustrated the other party even more. 

"Why do you want to fight me anyway?"

"Well... C- Cause you bullied me!"

"Who's bullying who now?"

"Y- You!"

"You brat. That's what you called brotherly love." 

"... Why do you keep punching me in the head then!?"

"Well... that's my fist of love." Hiroyuki said with a sly smile, all while raising his right fist in Satoru's direction.

"urk!" Satoru gritted his teeth the moment he saw that and instinctively took a step back.

His head was smacked by his brother using the same fist over and over again that chills always ran down his body just from the mere thought of getting hit by it again.

But, he can't back off now. Satoru thought to himself. That's why he forcefully swallowed down such a feeling and opened his mouth.

"LET'S FIGHT..."

Mustering more willpower, Satoru, looking like an angry cat, provoked his brother once more.

*sigh*

"Come to think of it... I'll be going to school next month anyway."

Hiroyuki, knowing how persistent his little brother could be, decided to finally give in and then lazily got up from his makeshift bed.

"... You better not cry this time."

"I won't."

"... Alright then. Let's go."

After that, both of them headed towards the open space within the garden where they often have their little fight.

A heated 'battle' would soon follow.

_____ To be continued... _____

AN: I worded it as 'fight' because it's how Satoru perceived it, but in reality, what they're doing is not that intense and just a 'spar'. Just saying this cause some might misunderstand.

10