Chapter 3 – Simmering Tension
157 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Breeze’s eyes go wide with shock before they narrow into suspicion and fury.

 

“What the FUCK do you mean the same thing is happening to you?!”

 

I hold out my hands in protest, “I don’t know! I just know that when I came home I had some kind of manic episode and basically scoured my entire room before I…” 

 

I pause for a moment, wondering just how much I actually want to let on of what happened after I got my room ready for a hypothetical open house, before I realize that it’s nowhere close to the weirdest thing to happen all night and go ahead anyways.

 

“...before I got myself off,” I say with an obvious pang of embarrassment.

 

Breeze cocks an eyebrow and, despite everything, stifles an unconscious chuckle.

 

“Seriously? You got off on cleaning your room?”

 

My face turns the beetest red it can.

 

“I was worked up and really proud of myself, ok?! Plus, I don’t know, it felt kinda unconscious, like something sorta took over me and I just got hornier than I’d been in a long time. Maybe ever…”

 

My mind wanders in that direction as I contemplate the veracity of that statement before Breeze snaps their fingers in front of my face.

 

“Hey! Stay on track, what happened next?”

 

I shake my head to keep my stupid brain focused.

 

“Right, well…” I stop as I start to consider what actually happened next, but draw a blank on all fronts. “I’m honestly… not sure.”

 

Breeze looks equal measures befuddled and pissed off at my response.

 

“You’re not sure?! What, did you black out or take a fucking nap or something?!”

 

I throw my hands up in frustration, “I don’t know! I was really… preoccupied, ok?! I was seriously more fucking horny than I’ve ever been and everything up to and including me actually getting off was the most intense thing I’ve ever experienced, and by the time I was done everything had already happened!”

 

I furrow my brow as a few more details start to jog in my memory, “Well, not everything I guess.”

 

Breeze’s eyes widen at this bit of information. “What do you mean, ‘not everything’? What all changed for you, and when?”

 

I rub my forehead as I try to remember specifics.

 

“Well, it was after I was… finished… that I noticed certain things were different and it was after I went down to check in the mirror when the other changes happened.”

 

Breeze looks like they’re ready to sock me in the eye.

 

“Jesus fucking fuck, BE SPECIFIC! WHAT was different and WHEN??!

 

My frustration boils over. “I’m getting to that!! Goddamn, I get that this is all a lot to deal with but I’m just as confused as you are right now! It’s not like I cast a spell on you or anyth…”

 

I freeze dead in the middle of my thought, and then glance down at the labradorite pendant still hanging around my neck, glinting the light off of the ceiling lamp.

 

I look up from it with a look of intense fury, one that causes Breeze to flinch and look at me fearfully.

 

YOU did this!” I scream as I point a shaky but accusing finger at them, “You were the one who sold me this pendant, you insisted I buy it, you even fucking PAID FOR IT!!

 

In addition to their fear, Breeze looks hurt and pained at my accusations.

 

“Paige, what in fuck's name are you talking about?!”

 

I undo the metal clasp on the back of the twine and hold the pendant up for them, fuming and with my emotions officially calling the shots for my brain now.

 

“You gave me this fucking thing at the tea shop and you wouldn’t take no for an answer! When I finished getting myself off I stared into it for a moment and it shone a piercing light into my eyes, and after I got over that I noticed I’d gained a few new assets in addition to losing others! It wasn’t long after that when I was checking them out in the mirror that this shit came in too!”

 

To indicate said shit I give my right ear a tug as my tail also flops around from behind to in front me, only somewhat unconsciously this time.

 

Breeze looks like they’re starting to put things together, but another outburst of mine sets things back on track.

 

“So what is it? A fucking witches charm or something?! Did you put a goddamn curse on me and are you planning on…”

 

It’s Breeze’s turn for their outburst. 

 

“I gave you that pendant because I wanted to do something nice! Because you seemed like the only person who I could relate to in this goddamn town after 8 months of painful loneliness and I didn’t want to let the time we spent at the shop be the only time we ever saw each other!”

 

The force of their voice gives me cause to reel back my emotions, and in doing so I finally take stock of just how imposing they really are with their new form. It’d honestly be rather impressive if they weren’t also completely terrifying at the moment, and I cower slightly as they continue to tear into me.

 

“Ever since I moved back I’ve only met three people who aren’t cis, you included, and both of the others promised to keep in touch with me after I opened up to them and tried to maintain a connection! I never saw either of them again, and by the time I reached out to them myself they’d already left town; they were just passing through and didn’t live here because why the fuck would any trans person ever want to live in this shithole unless they had no other choice?! So when I saw you at the shop I didn’t want to just let you disappear into the aether like they did, and I wanted to try and be your fucking friend!”

 

Tears start to form in their eyes as their anger reaches a fever pitch.

 

“Do you have any fucking idea what it’s like to go from living on your own, making money doing what you love, surrounded by the queerest and coolest people you know, to fucking all of it up because you trusted someone you shouldn’t have and then having to move back to your redneck hometown and into a shitty dry cabin on the property of someone who said they’d never trust you again?!! Because it doesn’t feel fucking good, I’ll tell you that much!”

 

They hold their hand up to their face and cry silently into it, and as they do I take a cautious step towards them.

 

“Breeze… I…” The words stick in my throat. “I didn’t mean…”

 

They look back up at me with the same intense anger behind their tears, and I step back immediately.

 

“God… I was so fucking stupid to think I could trust you! I knew something was up when you were acting so goddamn weird on the phone but I just couldn’t help myself from getting burned all over again! I even threw you a fucking bone with that bullshit ‘dysphoria’ cover just because I didn’t want to scare you off any more than I knew I already was doing, and this is the fucking thanks I get for it!”

 

Breeze shakes their head and wipes the tears from their eyes, before giving me another look of cold fury and turning on their heel.

 

“So yeah, I’m gonna leave now and figure out what the hell to do about this stupid bullshit without you, because you obviously don’t want the help of someone who’s gonna cast a magic curse on you, right? Goodbye Paige, and thanks for nothing…”

 

As it settles in for me what they’re saying I see them move towards the door, and without thinking I rush over and grab them by the arm.

 

“Breeze, no! You don’t…”

 

My sentence is cut off as what feels like a sledgehammer crashes down onto my wrist, knocking my hand off of Breeze’s arm, right before I look up to see them bearing down on me.

 

“STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!”

 

I feel the force of a wrecking ball smash into my chest as Breeze slams into me with both of their hands and I’m nearly lifted off of my feet as I fly backwards and go tumbling over the upended chair, tucking and rolling as I do as I come crashing to a stop at the foot of the stairs and see stars.

 

Eventually, I hear a voice that sounds far off in the distance, but gradually comes closer and closer to becoming legible, until it’s fully audible.

 

“Oh my fucking god, Paige, are you ok?!!”

 

Dazed and disoriented I open my eyes and see Breeze’s face hovering over me, still with tears in their eyes but with a fearful look instead of angry. I flutter my eyes as the world continues to come into sharper focus around them.

 

“Y-yeah… yeah I think I’m ok,” I say with dubious certainty. I can feel a throbbing sensation in the back of my head where I assume it collided with something, presumably the bottom stair. I see Breeze reach out their hand to help me up and after only a momentary hesitation I accept the offer by reaching out my own.

 

Before I can even shift my weight to make the job easier Breeze has already pulled me onto my feet so quickly that I have no time to steady myself and that, coupled with the extra weight on my chest, causes me to fall face-forward into them. I instinctively wrap my free arm around their waist to maintain balance of some kind; the two of us remain frozen in position for about five seconds before I look up at them with uncertainty, only to see them looking down at me with a similar expression. A few awkward seconds of this later and we both let go and turn away uncomfortably to avoid each other's gaze. I elect to break the ice after a protracted period of awkward silence.

 

“Umm… thanks.”

 

Breeze shuffles their feet and says nothing, clearly still hurt but also embarrassed and slightly guilty themselves, their ears laying flat on their head and their tail tucked slightly between their legs. I look away guiltily, before taking a deep breath and continuing.

 

“Also, I’m… I’m really sorry for accusing you like that. I don’t know why I did it, I guess I was just grasping at straws for any reason as to why this was happening and I didn’t stop to consider…”

 

“No, it’s ok, Paige…” I turn my head to see them looking at me, “I get it. This whole situation is fucking weird and… well, I understand you grasping at straws to find something to freak out over because this is certainly worthy of that.”

 

I pause before giving them a simple but genuine smile, which they gratefully return in kind. Their face falls quickly when they see me wince and rub the throbbing spot at the back of my head.

 

“But seriously, Paige, are you ok? I’m sorry I came at you like that, I was kinda just relying on some of the basic self-defense techniques I had to pick up while I was traveling. You grabbing me like that sorta triggered my fight or flight instinct.”

 

I chuckle as I gently massage the spot. “Nah, I’m good. A bit jumbled up but I think I’ll be fine; I definitely didn’t expect you to be so strong if I’m gonna be honest.”

 

Breeze’s eyes widen at the statement, “Oh my god, for real! In the past whenever I’ve pushed anyone like that they normally just stagger back a few steps at most but I really sent you flying, huh?”

 

They look down at their hands for a moment before looking back up at me, “I guess I really don’t know my new strength now, except that it’s significantly more than I’m used to.”

 

“I’ll have to take your word for that one, I guess.” I say with another sardonic chuckle, which Breeze returns as well. We stare at each other for a couple moments before we both notice the extra features we have and remember the gravity of our situation.

 

“Right, so…” I clear my voice before continuing, “What the hell do we do about this, huh?”

 

Breeze shakes their head slightly, clearly at a loss themselves, “I mean… fuck, I don’t know. This really just doesn’t make any sense. It seemed like you had some kind of a lead before you… well…”

 

I wince at the memory of my accusation, “Yeah. Well, the only thing I really remember between getting myself off and discovering the initial changes was that I was still wearing the pendant, and when I looked into it it sorta caught the light weirdly and shone into my eyes in a piercing way. I only thought about that just now because…”

 

I trail off of my sentence because I notice Breeze is staring at me jaws agape, so much so that their tongue appears to be hanging out slightly too.

 

“Paige… the same thing happened to me right before I started changing!”

 

My eyes go as wide as they possibly can. “Wait, seriously?”

 

As they speak, Breeze hurriedly pulls the labradorite ring they’re currently wearing off of their finger and flings it onto the coffee table like it had just bitten them.

 

“Yes! It was a weird piercing sensation too, like a mirror that was reflecting the sun or something! I think that might be it, Paige!”

 

I furrow my brow in thought, before shaking my head. “I don’t know… I mean, it’s as good a lead as any we’ve got, but I’m pretty sure I’d already finished changing after it shone into my eyes. Well, aside from the fuzzier bits that is…”

 

Breeze scratches their forehead and plumbs their thoughts. “Well, so what changed before that happened?”

 

I shrug, “Basically all the other body related stuff, kind of like what happened to you in a sense. My hair grew out, my tits got bigger and more full, I gained some curviness in my hips, and I uhh… well…”

 

I trail off as I not so subtly motion my down to between my legs, which takes Breeze only a moment before their eyes go wide in understanding.

 

“Oh! Wow…” They awkwardly avoid my gaze for a moment before returning to it, “...and, are you… ok with that?”

 

I stop to consider the question honestly for the first time. Everything had all happened so fast and I still haven’t had any real time to become fully acquainted with the changes that spelling it all out like I just did, in addition to being asked this kind of a question, definitely gives me pause as I think of how to answer it.

 

“I mean…” I struggle to choose my words, “Sort of? It’s all an extremely sudden shock, to be sure, and I’m definitely still greatly unsettled by all of the unanswered questions, but I sure can’t say that it's something I completely hate or even really dislike either. You don’t have dark nights of the soul where you pray to a god you don’t believe in to give you a vagina, only to be completely horrified when you’re just given one seemingly out of nowhere.”

 

Breeze nods empathetically, “Yeah, certainly can’t argue with you there. I’ve always kinda wondered what it might be like to have a dick myself, though I can’t say I’ve ever wanted one quite as desperately either.”

 

I cock an eyebrow, “Did you get one, or…”

 

Breeze shakes their head, “Nope, and that’s honestly all good with me. I can get by using the store-bought models if I need to. It’s just…” They furrow their brow again in thought, “Well, I always thought it’d be cool if I lived to see a day when biohacking and cybernetics reached a point where you could just equip one and take it off whenever you wanted, y’know?”

 

I nod and chuckle at the idea, “Oh yeah, I get that. Of course I’d probably just never put mine back on if that was the case.”

 

Breeze returns the chuckle before shaking their head, “Anyways, let’s get back on track. So you had everything change except the furry bits, then you noticed the changes, and then…?”

 

I shrug my shoulders, “Pretty much the same as you. Noticed things were different, freaked out, came running down to the mirror, and after about five minutes or so of seeing what had changed was when everything else happened. You called me literally right as it finished so I haven’t had much of a chance to actually think about any of it either or really consider what’s changed.”

 

Breeze strokes their chin as they listen to me, their brow furrowed again. 

 

“So you really didn’t notice that you were changing while you were… um, busy?”

 

I shake my head, “Not really. I guess I sorta felt like my breasts were expanding but I didn’t stop to consider it in the moment because of how all-encompassing the sensations were. The only thing that felt really struck me as feeling different was how warm my body was throughout it all.”

 

I look up at Breeze who is listening to me more intently now.

 

“That’s kinda how I felt when I was undergoing my initial change too, it’s hard to put into words what it actually felt like to be honest.”

 

I scratch my forehead, lost in thought, “Well, it seems like that pendant is our best lead at least. Where did it go, anyways…?”

 

We look around for the pendant, which had flung out of my hands in the commotion and ultimately found its way under the coffee table. I grab it with the handle of a broom and set it gingerly on the kitchen table like it’s covered in acid. We both observe it with caution and intrigue, before looking at each other again.

 

Breeze chooses to break the silence, “Sooo… should we maybe take a look on the internet and see if it has any insight into what the heck might be happening? Maybe look up if anyone else had a similar experience with labradorite, or any stone for that matter? Because I don’t think we’re getting far just staring at it, unless we want to possibly change more if that is what’s causing it.”

 

Crossing my arms I frown at the stone, still as confused as ever, “I guess there’s really no harm in looking. Who knows? Maybe it actually will turn up something, and if it doesn’t we can just search in more general terms.”

 

Indicating the direction for Breeze to follow, I make a brisk beeline for the stairway and hurry up it. They follow closely behind and as we make it to the door of my bedroom I swing it open, nearly shocking myself half to death at the order that had born from complete chaos not two hours earlier with how neat and tidy the room is now. I can’t help but smirk at the luck of it happening just as I had cause to invite someone into it, even for completely non-salacious reasons.

 

I pop a squat back onto my chair, sliding my tail over to the side to properly sit in it, and bring up a new window hoping that it was quick enough for Breeze to not notice the vast army of tabs on the old one. I hover my hands over the keyboard, stuck on what exactly to even put into the search bar. I look over my shoulder at Breeze, who’s leaning on the back of my chair and staring at the screen.

 

“Uhh, do you have any suggestions? Because I’m sort of at a loss on this one.”

 

Breeze furrows their brow in thought, “Hmm, maybe try… ‘transformed into animal by crystal’? Just to start anyways.”

 

I shrug my shoulders as I type it in, it really isn’t any weirder of a place to start than I can think of. This situation is plenty bizarre already and I don’t foresee it getting any less so.

 

The first page of results are more or less what I expected them to be: A mishmash of links to TF fics, fursuit constructing tutorials, stuffy academic articles about Ovid’s “Metamorphoses”, and outdated and almost certainly malware-ridden sites that are all hawking “Miracle Transformative Crystals” by snake oil salesmen banking on the deep-pocketed gullible types to keep them in business. The only one that seems even remotely promising is the wiki article for “Therianthropy” which at least provides us with another word we can use in our search.

 

Taking a second to think it over, Breeze suggests “crystal therianthropy cases real”, which I type into the search bar. 

 

Astonishingly, this one actually turns up even less relevant information as most of the links are all of a completely unrelated and, for some bizarre reason, highly politically charged nature. The one link we find that has even a vague resemblance of what we were searching for in the first place is an article from a wellness website debating whether or not people who identify as therian should be disabused of the notion for their mental wellbeing. I glance down at my tail, highly doubtful that simply willing these new parts of us away is gonna accomplish anything.

 

I sigh in frustration, “Goddamn it, this isn’t helping! I think we need to think about what else might be the cause, because we’re not turning anything up and I’m getting…”

 

“Wait!” Breeze cries out, pointing directly at the screen, “Look at that link!”

 

I look back at the search results page, which I’ve been absentmindedly clicking further and further into. They’re pointing at a link that reads “I Was Transformed by my Mistress’s Magic Crystal”, which is hosted on a website called truestories.net, both things that do not exactly inspire confidence in me.

 

Turning back around I look up at them with a dubious eye, “Are you sure? I know that we don’t really have anything in the way of real leads right now but I’d rather not waste time following almost certain dead ends if we can help it.”

 

Breeze shrugs, “Well, it can’t hurt, right? Who knows, this might actually give us the breakthrough we need to start figuring things out.”

 

Looking at the screen I hesitate with my mouse cursor over the link, debating whether or not to further make my case before Breeze makes it for me and reaches down and clicks the link.

 

“Hey!” I say somewhat indignantly, “I was gonna click it just to humor you, but I really don’t think we should spend too much time here. I’m starting to doubt whether or not that pendant had anything at all to do with it in the first place.”

 

Breeze rolls their eyes, “Let’s just read this and see what it says and if it doesn’t have anything interesting we’ll look into something else. It just seems a little too on the nose for our current predicament to not be related in some way, right?”

 

Yet again, I can’t exactly argue with their logic so I turn my gaze back towards the screen, which has loaded up fully and is currently displaying the title page along with the start of the text on the bottom. I scroll down so that enough of the text fills the page and start to read.

 

  • I don’t know if this story will reach anyone and if it does that any of you will believe me but I don’t care and I just want to try and help you avoid my fate. My name, as I can still currently remember it, is Caitlin Sullvian and I fell under the spell of my Mistress, the Lady Saoirse O’Meara, and her magic crystal not more than a fortnight ago. 

 

I cock an eyebrow, “Sullivan? Wow, we have the same last name. That’s eerie…”

 

Breeze gives my shoulder an excited squeeze, “Maybe it means something!”

 

I blush slightly as I feel their hand latch onto me, but disregard the feeling and press onward.

 

  • Mistress O’Meara found me, as she does all of her thralls, because I was lonely and looking for a friendly face in the world. I met her at The Top House,  the only pub in Annacotty worth a damn and the only true respite from the drudgery of life in this town. Although that drudgery seems so very tempting now when I consider how I was ensnared by her clutches into a new life I never realized I was signing my old one away for. My only hope is that you reading this will believe me and not be tempted should my Mistress ever darken your doorstep.

 

A thought jogs my memory, “Wait a minute… Annacotty? That’s near Limerick!”

 

As I look up at Breeze I see them already staring at me, “What does that mean?”

 

I chuckle at the notion, “It means on the off chance that this isn’t a dead end it’s not entirely unlikely that the name isn’t just a coincidence. My mother comes from an Irish family that two generations back immigrated from Limerick. She’s really proud that all the members of her family came from that region, even if she ultimately ended up marrying my Italian dad and killing that tradition in the crib with me.” 

 

I chuckle at the thought, only for Breeze to shoot me an impatient look. “But anyways, we took a vacation to Limerick about 14 years ago; we still had some extended family who lived out in the sticks that we went to visit, and I’m pretty sure Annacotty was one of the villages we passed through.”

 

Breeze’s grip on my shoulder threatens to crush it into dust.

 

“Really!? You have family in the area that this story is set in??!”

 

I wince as I reach my hand up to my shoulder in an attempt to loosen their grip, “It’s not like Sullivan is an uncommon name in Ireland, Breeze. I just thought it was interesting is all.”

 

They relax their clutch on my shoulder, “Fair point, but it’s still wild isn’t it? Let’s keep reading!”

 

  • I saw her sitting in the back of the pub, in a dimly lit corner with a snifter of Tullamore ensconced in her hand that she swirled around with a devious grin on her face. She was already looking at me when I first noticed her, and her grin only grew more devious the second we locked eyes. She beckoned me over with the slightest nod I’ve ever seen, but it was enough to draw me in and that was all it took. I never stood a chance, I was so lonely and desperate for kinship of any kind that I never even thought twice. 

 

  • “Hello my dear,” Mistress O’Meara cooed when I finally entered the full sphere of her influence, “And who are you who looks so lonely in this crowd?”

 

  • I gulped at the question, clearly in over my head, “Umm, my name is Caitlin, Miss uhh…?”

 

  • “O’Meara, darling,” She said with an appreciative nod, as she patted the spot in the booth right next to her, “Please, sit down and join me.”

 

  • Even if I had wanted to raise an argument to the contrary it would have been impossible to resist her draw. I sat down next to her while still maintaining a respectable gap between us, which she immediately closed until there wasn’t any space at all, and our legs were pressed against one another. I remember shivering in that moment, which she clearly picked up on because her expression softened slightly as she lowered her whiskey to the table.

 

  • “Are you chilly, dear? I could have them raise the temperature if you’d prefer.” Mistress O’Meara looked around the bar for someone she could hail to fulfill her request.

 

  • “Oh, no!” I blurted out rather abruptly, which drew the sultry gaze of my Mistress back towards me in a second, and which I promptly faltered under yet again, “I mean… I’m ok, maybe even a little warm if I’m going to be honest.”

 

  • She grinned wider and leaned in slightly, as she also placed her hand on my shoulder gently, “Mmm, yes I must agree. It is… quite hot in this corner right now.”

 

  • I must have blushed deeper than I realized because Mistress O’Meara threw her head back in a sudden resonating laugh that reverberated deep in the chasms of my soul. I couldn’t help but be entranced by her appearance as I watched her: She was wearing a low-cut black cotton blouse with matching black leggings, 4 inch heeled black boots, pure black lipstick, eyeshadow, and nail polish, and a length of jet black hair that was tied up in a bun. All of this only served to highlight and contrast the stark whiteness of her skin, which didn’t look like it had seen the sun in years. She truly looked like the platonic ideal of a goth, and it was because of this that made her stand out so prominently to me. Everyone else in this town dresses mainly in muted grays or beige, myself included, and it was simply captivating to see someone so unique amidst the sea of banality. 

 

  • The only splash of color she had on her entire person was the amulet around her neck, which was a large Ethiopian opal that shimmered and glinted in what little light it could catch in the darkened pub. Where all other colour was missing from Mistress O’Meara this gem seemed to contain all of them at once. I was entranced by it, taken in by its radiant beauty,  and it was at this moment that she caught me peeking at it.

 

  • “See something you like, my dear?” She said with a sultry chuckle.

 

  • I realized in that moment not just how intently I was staring at Mistress O’Meara’s amulet but also that by all accounts it looked like I was staring directly into her ample bosom. I assumed it was impossible for me to blush any harder but I felt even more blood rush to my face in a hot flash. Instead of laughing at my situation this time, Mistress O’Meara elected to move in even closer and slide her arm across my shoulders.

 

  • “It’s ok dearie, you don’t have to be embarrassed. I find it very flattering when pretty girls admire my assets.”

 

I look back up at Breeze again with a dubious eye, “Are you sure you want to keep reading this? I feel like I know where this is going and it’s probably not gonna lead us to any answers if that’s the case.”

 

They’re distracted enough that it takes them a moment to even register I said anything before they respond, “O-oh, I don’t know, we haven’t really gotten too far into it so we might as well read more, right?”

 

I shrug again, and keep reading.

 

  • I gasped softly as I felt my Mistress begin to ensconce me in her clutches, looking up at her like a lost and scared puppy who was desperate for scraps. She smiled and gave my shoulder a slight squeeze, before leaning in and whispering softly in my ear, “Would you like it if I took you home with me so you can admire them even more thoroughly?”

 

  • In that moment I felt a warm and glowing sensation that lit up everything around and inside of me. Mistress O’Meara’s voice slithered gently into my ear as she spoke and wormed its way slowly but steadily into the deepest portion of my mind, overriding every single alarm that attempted to sound in protest. I looked up into her eyes and nodded fervently, desperate for her to whisk me away and use me for whatever designs she had in mind. With only a grin of smug satisfaction at how easy her latest conquest was, Mistress O’Meara nodded at me to get up, which I did dutifully. She reached into the fold of her blouse and deftly pulled out a €20 note which she deposited on the table next to her unfinished whiskey, before standing up and grabbing my hand to lead me out to her car.

 

  • It took less than 10 minutes before we were at her home, a modest cottage at the end of a dirt road that looked about as far removed from civilization as they come. We hadn’t spoken a single word in the time it took to make it here, and I was so focused on the intensity of her beauty that I hadn’t paid any attention at all to what direction we had headed in. When I felt the car come to a halt and turn off my heart leapt into my throat, and I felt a surge of adrenaline in my stomach when my Mistress turned to look at me with that devious smile of hers.

 

  • “After you, love,” she said, indicating the cottage.

 

I roll my eyes, “Ok, what the fuck is this woman doing trusting this blatantly obvious witch? Even if she isn’t about to cast a magic spell over her, this is waving every single red flag I can think of.”

 

Again, Breeze takes a moment to respond, “Well, maybe she’s under a spell already? It seemed like the story was just implying that.”

 

I shake my head dubiously, “This is ridiculous as fuck.” I’m about to raise a further argument to moving on to something else, only to suddenly notice the rising warmth in my stomach that starts to spread elsewhere. I subtly rub my legs together, feeling compelled to finish the story.

 

I continue reading after only a fractional hesitation.

 

  • I dutifully stepped out of the car and walked nervously over to the door, glancing back once I reached the threshold to confirm my entering first was truly her desire, which she nodded to affirm that it was. I opened the door and stepped inside, with my heart pounding like a bass drum the entire time. 

 

  • The inside of Mistress O’Meara’s cottage was sparse, clearly built and furnished for utility more than anything else. Aside from some decidedly gothic decorations and black curtains, everything felt like it belonged from a century prior. There was no stove, only a wood-burning fireplace with a cast iron flattop for cooking purposes, the faucet on the sink was a hand pump suggesting it was connected to a well or cistern of some kind, and there was nothing electric of any kind at all. The bed was the only thing apart from the decorations that looked in any way modern, and even that was only moderately so. 

 

  • I glanced out the window absentmindedly at the rolling hills in the distance, and noticed not too far off was a small but high-walled paddock with four dogs, all romping around and playing in the way only dogs know how. I squinted at them, trying to discern what breeds they were and noticing that all of them were wearing similar collars, when I heard the door close behind me and I snapped back to attention at the tall, dominant figure looming over me. 

 

  • I shuffled nervously on my feet and looked down at the ground as she approached, only to feel her hand on my chin as it gently raised my gaze up to meet hers. It was in that moment that I fully appreciated just how much taller she was than me, as she looked down at me gently with a warm but purposeful smile on her face.

 

  • “Why don’t you take those silly things off for me, dearie?” She said, without any hint of a demanding tone but with clear knowledge she was about to get what she wanted.

 

  • I only hesitated for a second, before I slowly started to undress at her request. Before long, my modest blouse and jeans were laying in a heap at her feet, and I was left in my bra and panties, blushing as hard as I could with my arms down at my sides and my eyes looking at anything but her in embarrassment. 

 

  • Mistress O’Meara chuckled softly as she stepped forward, and with one hand wrapping around my waist and the other running gently through my hair, she held me close to her and deliberately planted my face directly into her warm, soft, and inviting breasts.

 

  • “Mmmm, that’s right love…” She said gently as I melted into her embrace, “You will make a lovely pet for your Mistress, indeed.”

 

At this point the warmth in my stomach is not slowing its spread at all, and is in fact hastening to encompass my entire lower half in record speed. My tail twitched gently and rubbed against my leg, stimulating the both of them at once and only heightening the sensation. 

 

“Jesus fuck, I’m even more turned on than I was the last time.” I bite my lip to try and quell the feeling, my fangs digging into them almost to the point of drawing blood.

 

Behind me I can hear Breeze breathing more intently and gently scratching the back of my chair with their nails. I scroll down further and keep reading.

 

  • My brain ceased its proper functioning as I heard her voice work its way into my subconscious and overtake every impulse I had. My arms wrapped around her as I held her close to me, desperate to be one with her.  The only thing that mattered to me in that moment was her praise and her voice as it issued orders, the next of which was just about to be given to me.

 

  • Mistress O’Meara kissed me softly on the forehead and then released her grasp on me, backing up towards the bed and sitting down on it without taking her eyes off of me once. She crossed her legs and looked me up and down yet again.

 

  • “Do you want to please me, pet?”

 

  • I nodded with such haste and fervency that I must’ve looked completely ridiculous, but all my Mistress did in response was smile and fix me with an even more intense stare.

 

  • “Then say it. Let me know what you want to do, and use your words like a proper pet.”

 

  • The words stuck in my throat only for a moment, before they came out of me as though I had been waiting to say them my entire life.

 

  • “Yes Mistress O’Meara, I want to please you and be a good and proper pet to you. I want to show you how devoted I am to you and make you proud of me.”

 

  • She closed her eyes and nodded gently, “Good girl. Take off the rest of those silly garments for me, would you pet?”

 

  • With no hesitation whatsoever I reached around to unclasp my bra, letting it fall off of my arms as I pulled my panties down my legs and stood in front of her, naked as I’ve ever been in front of anyone. If I felt any embarrassment at all it was quickly quelled by the satisfied moan of my Mistress, seeing how obedient I was for her. I couldn’t help but smile in satisfaction of my own, happy to have pleased her.

 

“Goddamn, this story is really going places I don’t disapprove of.” I keep rubbing my legs together as I squirm at the descriptive writing. I can also feel Breeze’s warm breath on the back of my neck as their breathing grows heavier and more labored, almost like they’re panting.

 

  • Mistress O’Meara took that opportunity to beckon me closer with a single finger, and she raised up her boot to meet me as I approached. “Help me take these pesky things off, will you pet? And no rush, take your time.”

 

  • I took her at her word and slowly undid the clasps, my hands running all around the soft leather and admiring its texture on my skin. I even took a moment or two to plant some gentle kisses on them, moaning softly as I did, which caused my Mistress to chuckle approvingly.

 

  • “Mmmmmmm, good girl, I didn’t even have to ask and you still knew what I wanted. I love a pet that already knows her place.”

 

  • Her words caused me to moan louder, and make even more of a show out of helping free her feet from their bonds. As her boots proceeded to slip down her legs I slowly ran my hands over the skin that was revealed, inch by inch, checking her gaze to make sure I was not overstepping my bounds. Once her first foot was freed and open to the air I held it delicately in my hands to admire it, as she proceeded to subtly lift it up towards my mouth. I gave it lots of gentle and tender kisses, and hearing her soft moans was reward enough for me to spur my adoration to greater heights. I gave the second foot the same treatment, desperately eying her as I did to make sure that she was receiving the pleasure I knew she so richly deserved. 

 

  • Sadly, my time with her second foot was cut short when she brought it down to the floor in an instant. I looked at her, naked and with pleading eyes, silently begging her to give me my next command. Thankfully, she didn’t leave me waiting long.

 

  • “You’re so playful and obedient dear, you truly will make a fine addition to my stable. Do you still want to prove to me how obedient you’re willing to be?”

 

  • I nod, without care or consideration for what my next task is, desperate in my desire to please and satisfy my Mistress.

 

  • “Then take off my leggings, pet, and show your Mistress how devoted you are to her pleasure.”

 

  • I can feel the warmth start to coalesce between my legs, and the rubbing sensation only heightens it further. I’m acutely aware of every element of this new part of my body, and how heightened the feeling of every inch of it is. 

 

  • “F-fuuck…” I moan softly, unaware that I’m even speaking out loud. Breeze doesn’t seem to notice as their pants become more intense and obvious, in addition to the death grip I feel from them on my chair's headrest.

 

  • Without any hesitation I made my way over to my Mistress and was about to reach out to pull her leggings down, only to be interrupted by a gently wagging finger and her tutting at me.

 

  • “Mm-mm, I feel like you’re neglecting something, pet. Do you know what that something is?”

 

  • I considered my approach for a couple of seconds, before I realized that I was not in a position that was befitting my station to her. I gently set myself down on my knees and looked up at her expectantly and desperately. My quick thinking rewarded me with a gentle but still devious smile and a moan of satisfaction from my Mistress.

 

  • “Mmmm, yes, such a good and well-trained girl already. You truly do belong at my feet don’t you, pet?”

 

  • I nodded, flush with pride at having pleased my Mistress, “Yes Mistress O’Meara, I belong at your feet like a good and obedient pet.”

 

  • She reached out to gently pat and ruffle my hair, sending a wave of pleasure coursing through every single inch of me. I instinctively pushed my head up into her hand, which only spurred her attention to greater heights. I was so blissful in that moment, and I could have lived there forever, but Mistress O’Meara was not finished with me yet and removed her hand, indicating the job I still had to take care of which I snapped to the attention of in a seconds notice.

 

  • I gently placed my hands around the band of her leggings, easing them down her thick and ample hips and further down her thighs, admiring each new patch of skin that revealed itself to me as I did. It wasn’t long at all before they had finally reached her feet, and I slipped them off to stare back up at the part of her I was most desperate to please. I gazed longingly at the space between her legs, at her beautiful and radiant quim that looked custom built to fit my mouth overtop and around it. I wanted so desperately to please her in that moment, but I knew I couldn’t make a single move without her command.

 

  • I hadn’t broken my gaze on her glistening womanhood before I heard her voice, as soft and sultry yet piercing and commanding as ever.

 

  • “Well pet, what are you waiting for? Show your Mistress how badly you want to worship her.”

 

  • That was all it took. In less than a second I was upon her and ravishing her perfect and delicious sex, my tongue swirling all around it and penetrating as deeply as I could. I didn’t rush it, I took my time like a good girl should and made sure she felt every single motion and movement I made. I wanted to please her, I wanted to make her feel good, I wanted her to know that I was worthy of being her pet.

 

  • “Ohhhh yes, ohh goodness dearie, yes that’s so good. You’re such a good pet for your Mistress, aren’t you?”

 

  • I couldn’t have stopped, even if I had wanted to. The sensations that were building inside of me were unlike anything I’d ever experienced and it was all from the pleasure I was giving Mistress O’Meara. I lived to serve her, and that’s all I wanted to do.

 

  • “Do you want to serve your Mistress forever? Do you want to be her obedient pet, loyal to her from now until the end of time?”

 

  • Somehow, I tore my face away from my obsessive devotion to her and looked up pleadingly into her eyes, “Yes Mistress O’Meara, yes I want to belong to you and be your pet forever and ever!” I returned my attention back to the joyful place between her legs and continued my work, so blissfully happy to have pleased my Mistress and my head spinning from the incredible sensations I was experiencing, truly wanting them to last forever.

 

  • And it was at that exact moment that I felt something slip around my neck and snap shut in the back.

 

It’s at this point that something snaps in the back of my mind as well and everything else around me fades out of existence except for the screen in front of me and the words on it. Even Breeze, who was starting to pant harder and gently whine as well, in addition to grinding their hips into my seat, faded away from my notice and I could only give any focus to finishing the story.

 

  • I stopped my devotion to Mistress O’Meara in an instant and looked up at her again, this time with confusion. She grinned back at me, and I noticed that the amulet she wore around her neck was now glowing brilliantly and unnaturally. 

 

  • “Then let’s get to work.” With a flick of her wrist I was brought to my feet in an instant and frozen in place and the only thing of mine that I could feel move at all was the pounding of my heart, as my Mistress rose to her feet and loomed over me with purpose and intent. The amulet she wore blazed even brighter, and with a snap of her fingers I felt my body undergo the change.

 

  • A radiant warmth spread throughout me, more pleasurable than anything I’d ever felt before in my life, and as it did I felt tiny little pinpricks over every inch of my skin. The parts of me that my eyes could still look upon in my frozen state were slowly sprouting little brown hairs, with white ones focused around my belly and my hands. I could feel my ears stretch and pull, forming soft points that grew taller before gently slumping over on top of themselves. A tiny nub at the base of my spine grew longer with each second, until it reached down below my knees and wagged gently in wayward pleasure. My hands and feet stretched and bulged to accommodate the new pads and claws that came in with little hesitation, reforming ever so slightly into paws in the process. The final change occurred with my mouth, as I slowly felt it protrude further outward and come to something resembling a point. My eyes gazed downward and I saw the fuzzy protrusion and my new, glistening wet and dark nose at the end of it. 

 

  • The warmth faded, and I looked my Mistress in her eyes with fear and alarm in mine. She only smiled that same devious smile of hers, and beckoned a mirror in between us with a flick of her finger without breaking her gaze, giving me the best look yet at my new form.

 

  • In every aspect, except mental and certain physical ones, I was a dog. A perfectly petite and fuzzy Springer Spaniel with dark brown fur, floppy ears, a pointed muzzle, a softly wagging tail, and slightly lighter coloration on my paws and belly. Despite all these changes I still maintained my general human shape and form, specifically my breasts and vagina, I still had my long dark hair, and I was able to stand comfortably on my feet without issue. I also got a good look at the new collar I was wearing, and noticed it looked somewhat familiar…

 

  • I could feel tears of terror start to form in my eyes, before my Mistress appeared behind me in the mirror and my mind snapped shut.

 

  • “Oh my pet, don’t cry.” She gently stroked my hair as she spoke, and her other hand snaked its way around to fondle my breasts, “I know, it’s a sudden change, but you did agree to it, didn’t you?”

 

  • I opened my mouth to attempt to protest, until I realized I hadn’t done anything I hadn’t consented to. 

 

  • “Mmm, that’s right pet. I had no actual control over you at any point until I put your collar on, and it is only now that I own you body and soul.” 

 

  • I started to whimper and whine, lost and bewildered at my sudden new predicament, until I felt my Mistress press her body into mine and I was once again ensconced in her entire being, my head swimming as I felt her warmth encompass me. 

 

  • “Don’t worry, I will not make you hurt or cause you any pain.” I felt her hand that wasn’t on my breasts reach the top of my head, rubbing my new fur and scratching me behind my new ears. All of my anxieties and fear melted away, and I was once again at her complete and utter mercy, without question or complaint, my tail wagging in blissful compliance.

 

  • She obviously sensed this change in me and I heard her chuckle before she continued, “You will never know anything but pleasure, pure and simple, so long as you serve me with complete devotion and without question. You will not appear as you do now to anyone else when you are around them, nor will anyone ever see your brand new collar, but you will be aware of all of your new features and accessories constantly, as a reminder of who you belong to.”

 

  • Just as I was about to lose myself completely in her body and the words penetrating my brain, I felt a sharp tug on my head as Mistress O’Meara pulled me by my hair sharply, snapping my attention back to her as she looked at me intently and without any nonsense.

 

  • “But if you disobey me or cause me any harm by your hand, my punishment will be swift and it will be permanent. If you want to ask any questions to my pets who challenged me on that front, you can feel free to do so whenever I need you to feed them.”

 

  • I glanced outside the window to the paddock and the four dogs inside it, still bounding about excitedly and playing with each other. A knot formed in my stomach as I stared in grim understanding and swallowed hard.

 

  • “So,” Mistress O’Meara directed my gaze back towards the mirror to make me look at the both of us, her standing proudly over her new conquest and I ensnared in her grip, weathering her grasps and pinches all over my new body, “Does my new pet understand her place now?”

 

  • The words hung in my mouth, until I was certain that there was nothing magical compelling me to say them.

 

  • “Yes, Mistress O’Meara.”

 

  • My Mistress grinned that sly and devious grin of hers and patted me on the head. “Good girl…” was all she said before she snapped her fingers and I fell to my feet, and in an instant I was transported back to my apartment.

 

  • That’s all I can tell you for now, I can’t risk it any further at the moment or my Mistress will sense something is amiss and I’ll find myself in the paddock. Although, the more I think about it, the more I question if this isn’t what I’ve always wanted. I am safe with my Mistress, she gives me warmth, comfort, and pleasure beyond anything I’ve ever comprehended, and all she asks in return is my complete devotion to hers whenever she requires it. I have no reason to fear her, outside of what might come if were to harm her, but how could I ever do that to someone who has shown me the light in such a deeply profound and beautiful way?

 

  • I take back what I’ve written at the start of this. If Mistress Saoirse O’Meara happens into your life, go with her. Belong to her. Be her pet. 

 

  • I can hear her calling me now, deep in my mind. I must leave you and go serve her. I have work to attend to, and I cannot wait for my reward.

 

We’ve reached the bottom of the page, and I finally find myself slowly returning back to the real world. It’s at this point that I notice Breeze has gone from clutching the back of my chair to my shoulders, and I can still feel their hot and ragged breath on the back of my neck.

 

“Ummm…” I struggle to say anything at all, “Well. That… uh…”

 

Breeze doesn’t speak and I swallow heavily, still reeling from how insatiably horny I’ve become on all fronts. I’m afraid to move an inch, worried that any motion will stoke the fire burning between my legs and it will blaze out of control. 

 

It’s at this moment, without any warning, that I feel my chair swivel around, propelled by the hands on my shoulders, and in less than a second I’m face to face with Breeze. They’ve gotten on their knees to look me in the eyes directly, their hands still firmly clasped on my shoulders. The intensity of their gaze burns holes deep into my brain, and they stare at me for what seems like an eternity before they finally break the silence.

 

“Paige…” They say in a quavering but determined voice, their ears twitching nervously, “I don’t know how else to say this so I’m just going to get it out there: I am, without any exaggeration, the horniest I have ever been in my entire life and I’m willing to bet you know what exactly what I mean. I’ve never needed to take care of things in that regard as desperately as I have before now, and so I wanted to make a proposition.”

 

They close their eyes and take a deep breath before continuing, “Would you… in a completely platonic and no-romantic-stakes-necessary way… like to help me get off?”

 

The fire surges past my nether regions and scorches my entire lower half, quickly rising to encompass the rest of me as well.

 

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to!” Breeze looks at me with desperate and awkward eyes, “I can leave and go back to my cabin to do it by myself if that’s too awkward for you! I just also thought that… well, maybe you might be feeling similarly and that since everything is so new for you more than for me maybe you might want some help in figuring things…”

 

“Yes.”

 

The directness of my response stuns the both of us for a moment and no words are spoken for far too long. I didn’t think it was possible for Breeze’s stare to be any more intense but the evidence is right in front of my face, breathing heavily and biting their lip.

 

Breeze elects to break the silence again, “Are you sure? I know that it’s a lot to ask, especially given our rather… unique set of circumstances, so we really don’t have to do anything you’re not comfortable…”

 

I reach up to my shoulder to gently touch Breeze’s hand, which stops them dead in the middle of their sentence as I take the lead.

 

“Breeze, whatever it is that’s causing us to both be so unreasonably horny be damned, I haven’t had anyone touch me in a very long time. This town really is as lonely as it gets for people like us, and I’m sick of pretending that it doesn’t get to me. I’ve gone for so long without feeling any kind of intimate physical touch from someone that I’m starting to forget what it even felt like in the first place, and I’d like to change that.”

 

Breeze looks only a little stunned, their breath increasing in pace and uncertainty in their eyes. I give their hand a little squeeze and smile warmly, the heat inside me rising with every second.

 

“Also…” I blush slightly as my gaze nervously drops, “You’re not wrong when you said that things are really quite different for me now, and I wouldn’t mind a little help in figuring out how all these new pieces of me work. Especially…”

 

I raise my eyes back up to Breeze, who is still staring intently at me. They blush slightly as our eyes meet again.

 

“...especially if it’s with you.”

 

Breeze bites their lip about as firmly as they can without breaking the skin, their face continuing to redden.

 

“Once again, I need to know if you’re sure about that,” they say with wavering certainty, “I know that we might not be thinking clearly about all this right now and if you’re uncomfortable we don’t have to…”

 

They’re unable to finish their thought because in that moment I reach up with my other hand to gently cup their cheek.

 

“Ah!” I hear them gasp, softly moaning as they do and closing their eyes at the sudden touch of my hand to their face. I idly stroke my thumb across the skin of their cheek, taking in their change of expression as they feel me do so. I see a subtle smile creep onto their mouth, I hear a satisfied sigh, and I feel them lean gently into my hand as they bring theirs up to meet it.

 

We stay in this position for a while, with them gently rubbing their cheek into my hand and me admiring the soft yet acutely defined features of their face, just soaking in how nice it is to be feeling someone like this again. The sensation of touching someone else in a sensual manner is one of my favorite things in the whole world, and I’d missed it so very much. I close my eyes for a brief moment as I sigh contentedly, silently wishing that this moment could last forever.

 

My wish goes unanswered, however, when Breeze finally opens their eyes again and fixes a devious and hungry smile at me, before they give me the subtlest of winks and move in for the kill.

 

END OF CHAPTER 3

3