Chapter 1: A Leap into the Unknown
178 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wednesday, August 26th – The day that changed everything. Alex, a forklift operator, met an untimely demise when a collapsing rack in the freezer ended his life. However, instead of darkness, he found himself in a surreal encounter with a mysterious voice.

As the voice offered a chance for a new life in another world, a window appeared, presenting countless options for his next form. Curiosity sparked, Alex questioned the reward system. The voice explained – the tougher the chosen class's survival rate, the greater the reward. Intrigued, Alex boldly chose a tadpole, embracing the challenge.

The voice, clearly puzzled, protested Alex's choice, emphasizing the opportunity for a better life. Undeterred, Alex insisted on trying something completely different. With a sigh, the voice granted his wish, and Alex woke up submerged in water, realizing he was now a tadpole.

Feeling the peculiar sensation of being a tadpole, Alex pondered his next steps. A window materialized, revealing an evolution tree with two starting options – frog or toad. The subsequent evolutions remained shrouded in mystery, marked by question marks until reaching level 10.

As Alex contemplated his choice, the journey into the unknown began. As Alex started navigating he noticed a hunger meter bar and is halfway already ok I think I have to find something to eat so he started looking for food and soon after a fish approached him and started munching on the other tadpoles .

Alex started panicking o GOD is this my end , no I have to survive so he started swimming back as fast as he can but the hunger meter started lowering to a bright red a message pop up dangerous hunger level if you don’t eat soon you will die of starvation how will I eat when I’m about to be eaten .

Why did a chose a stupid tadpole , I’m about to die already but he see a small hole the fish is about to swallow him but he makes it in the hole in the last instant but the fish managed to take his tail now making it hard for him to swim and the pain is insane.

 Alex now realize this is the end ,but he see some moving larva and the system pop up mosquito larva good source of nutrition . Alex started swallowing the mosquito larva a message window pop up again blood sucking ability acquired ,level up +3 attributes point acquired, a rare achievement unlocked “escaped from a predator with low chances of survival” chose your reward (+5 agility or the attach skill allowing you to perfectly attach your self to the target)

I think agility will be a great choice to escape danger but attaching to my target may come handy later so I will chose the attach skill , pop up window attach ability acquired alert rare ability chance possible by merging bloodsucking and attach you will acquire a new ability do you want to merge them ? 

Yes or no of course I want , new skill acquire leeching , the skill allows you to perfectly attach to your victim and suck their blood , omg what I’m becoming now . Well I have a bad idea now and just like that Alex got to the exit of the hole waiting for the fish to get distracted and a opportunity arrived the fish turned to the side .

 Alex latches to the side of the fish , skill “leeching” pop up window do you want to start sucking the fish blood Alex responded why you think I’m attach here for yes start sucking his blood high nutritional blood detected.

System you have level up +3 attribute points acquired, level up +3 attributed points acquired you have level up +3 attributed points acquired you have level up +3 attributed points acquired you have level up +3 attributed points acquired a new passive ability acquired (natural born swimmer ) allows the owner to swim twice as fast .

What all this from a fish Alex exclameted but then again the system rewards are better when the survival chances are low pop up window your target have die of blood loss new title acquired ( Demonic Vampire , you drained your target dry killing them with no mercy ,blood is absorbed 30% faster) stupid system I’m a frog not a vampire. 

4