Chapter 1 – When paths align
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If fate forces the two of us to transient, then I won't waver to rewind time… just to be with you all over again even if it’s for a moment."

.

.

.

.

Jewel drops of sorrow fell as the light enveloped the universe.

It's said that Gods hold unknown mysterious powers that either create, give blessings, or curse. As the legend goes, each and every god has a different temperament, beliefs, and culture.

But what if gods entangle with one another, defying the laws of the universe and the flow of time? 

what affair would unravel and arise?

.

.

.

Within the realm of Elysium immortals, spirits and gods dwell.

Among gods, there are followers, servants, and even confidants…

One particular confidant, an archangel under the messenger God, Michael 

holds fame and high achievements well known in the realm. 

With his snow white skin, amethyst eyes and golden-white hair similar to that of bird's soft feathers, Lucian the archangel was considered the epitome of what an ‘angel’ should be. Even amongst his peers many held admiration towards him.

It was said that his gentle personality, powerful strength and knowledge was what made him very popular in Elysium. No one in the realm could defeat him in strength except the god of war and fertility. Fortunately Lucian and the god of war and fertility are close companions who swore on each other's backs and often spent their time in mock battles to deepen their bond of brotherhood.

However,

From afar a certain god watches the pair spar, drinking his golden chalice his eyes could not contain the envy he holds towards the archangel. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

____________________

During this time the archangel Lucian was sent out for missions. It was quite a pleasant day, as his current mission was quite simpler than usual. His destination was to arrive at the God of war and fertility's palace to send an important document to the god.

Spreading his beautiful large white wings, he flew fast and gracefully as the wind,

arriving immediately at the palace without breaking a sweat. 

As he landed the great Archangel Lucian walked through the large palace filled with serene architecture and intricate designs that held the symbolism of the god of war and fertility domain within the place.

Although he had already seen God's palace he was still in awe at how much the place held the presence of God.

Continuously, Lucian leisurely walked into the halls. Unbeknownst to his path he was greeted by a servant who seemed to be newly appointed to work at the God of Death’s palace. 

“H-hello” the servant greeted, giving a slight bow.

Lucian was surprised by the new servant, under the sunlight glow he seemed to shimmer. The servant had a slender body, bronze skin, and beautiful long ash rose-colored hair. 

The servant’s voice was gentle and pure but there was a touch of nervousness in their tone, seemingly timid.

Nonetheless, it was pleasant to hear. Before Lucian could reply with a simple ‘hello’ back, the servant was yanked and dragged back with the noticeable chain around his neck. 

“I apologize for letting you, this great archangel, to see something distasteful,” the God of Death said, giving deep respect to the archangel.

Lucian who couldn’t bare to witness the sight of the lowly servant enduring the tasteless torture spoke up,

“I do apologize but if I may ask, who might you be?” Lucian softly replied, appearing to be visually confused.

Hearing the archangel's reply The God of Death felt flustered as he tried to speak back respectably. Declaring his status as the God of death, He excused himself not long ago in an act of “clearing his head.”

As the God of Death departed, the lowly servant who watched the whole scene thanked Lucian for helping him and expressed his deepest gratitude.

Lucian gave a gentle smile and spoke softly to the servant,

“Hello, I haven't gotten the chance to reply to you earlier. You seem to be fairly new here, I don't seem to recall seeing you here before, could I have the pleasure of knowing your name?” 

Hearing the archangel's voice the servant thought of how heavenly and mesmerizing it sounded, making him quite shy and flustered. Questions and concerns abruptly flooded the servants’s thoughts. In a panic, he replied with a few stuttering words,

“N-no it's not my first day here i-I’m being punished for destroying one of my master’s most prized possessions and… I..only a servant. I do not have a name…”

Lucian listened and quietly observed the servant as their dark-skinned cheeks turned to a rosy red color. Quite adorable, he thought.

“I’m so sorry for blocking your way, please go ahead to the God of War and Fertility palace.” The servant continued as he kept his head down, not bearing to see what the great archangel thought of him.

Unbeknownst to the servant, Lucian was quite curious. Lucian couldn't help but be intrigued with the servant. There was something special about the servant. It was something He was just unable to put in place.

The servant felt the archangel's deep stare which made him confused and internally panicked.

"I can see a bright future ahead of you." Lucian said with a smile.

"Uhm..Excuse me… but do you mean by that?" the servant asked wearily, tilting his head in confusion.

"My predictions are always never off the mark~" The archangel teased.

Hearing this servant looked up at the archangel showing plain confusion at the words Lucian said, and stared confused.

"You finally looked at me. I'll tell you a secret, though I don't remember much, I've always been able to have the ability to predict small things."

Lucian whispered as he came close to the servant’s ear, watching it slowly turn red.

Feeling the sudden breath near his ear, the servant jolted.

"Eep! Y-yes..?"

"I believe that you will soon prosper and have success in the near future."

Lucian continued, smiling as he moved away from the servant giving him a pat on the shoulder.

Suddenly out of the blue, a light-brown head of hair pops from behind Lucian, surprising the pair.

“Lucian!~~”

The figure called out in a sweet tone, wrapping their arms tightly around the archangel’s waist. As the figure's gaze landed on the servant, he held a smile that seemed to hold hostility towards the servant.

Feeling the menacing gaze and the tension arising made the dark-toned servant uncomfortable, in the end the servant slowly retreated from the conversation like a timid little rabbit caught by a hunter. The angel watched as the servant retreated, lowering his head.

 Feeling proud of his achieved goal the angel humphed silently in triumph, moving even closer to Lucian, grinning lovingly at the archangel before him.

The servant glanced at the corner of his eye, watching the loving scene between the great archangel he admired and the angel that seemed to be his lover. It gave him quite an uncomfortable feeling.

Lost in thoughts the servant was unable to take notice of the discomfort of the archangel reacting to his lover’s advances.  

Lucian’s “lover“ is not known to be a distinguished figure, rather he is known to be quite possessive and obsessive of Lucian. Besides that, there isn’t any good hearsay about the angel, some say he's quite unworthy to stand beside such a great figure in the Elysium realm. Others say that they are just friends.

Unfortunately, the gossip would have proven to be true as the angel would often be at Lucian’s side, following his every step. Not missing any action the archangel would do.

“The rumors seemed to be quite right about his lover….” The servant deeply thought as he kept his head down.

The dark-skinned servant gained this knowledge due to his involvement in ‘The Great Archangel’, Lucian's fan group. A group of admirers and devotees of the archangel. 

Multiple rumors had spread around in the group, informing the members of the separation between their great archangel and his lover. Hearing this piece of news, the members happily cheered for the freedom of their idol.

But in all likelihood, it was a fake disclosure being spread around. The servant thought thoroughly, concluding the current events with what he had witnessed today.

Noticing the long silence of the polite servant, Lucian waved his hand in front of the servant, trying to get his attention.

“Are you feeling alright?” The archangel said, holding worry in his tone.

“Ah, yes thank you! I'm fine..” The servant said in a panic, nervousness was apparent in his voice.

“That’s good– ah, oh, dear! I had almost forgotten the documents I needed to pass."

Looking at the documents he held, Lucian abruptly remembered his task.

"Well then, it was a pleasure to meet you. Although time is a bit too short, I hope that we will be able to see each other once more. until we meet again, Yusra…"

‘Is him…’

‘We met again..’ 

A voice resounded in the servant’s mind surprised by the word the archangel had uttered. It made him feel…anew, like a puzzle that has found its piece.

He watched the archangel's back as he walked away while his partner tagged along, shooting menacing gazes from time to time. But whenever the lover’s gaze would look away the servant would continue staring at Lucian's back. Seemingly admiring the archangel, as his exotic dark complexion flushes to crimson red.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As the two angels walked side by side, Lucian's disappointment arose.

“Why are you still following me? You and I have separated. In my previous remark, I had made that very clear Bobrial so please, kindly stop being too close in contact with me. I don't want anyone to misunderstand our relationship.”

Looking into Lucian’s clear amethyst eyes, Bobrial couldn’t utter any words back. Turning brightly red as a tomato, Bobrial covered his face in shame, swallowing his pride further for the archangel he so loved.

Receiving silence from Bobrial, Lucian respectfully gave off his greetings and went inside Cain’s palace leaving the light-brown baboon behind. 

From deep shadows, creeping from the corner of the halls, ‘someone’ from afar took notice of this. Watching, amused with the show laid in their eyes.

Walking into the palace a thought would always pass through Lucian’s mind, 

‘Still, this place doesn’t feel protected, there are too few guards guarding this place…’ 

he thought deeply, fortunately, this assumption soon disappeared as he met Cain. Just his presence alone never fails to erase Lucian's concern. 

“Greetings, God of war and fertility, I have an important document for you.” Lucian stated, greeting the empty large halls.

A deep laugh suddenly echoed through his mind, and following that was a voice that spoke. 

“I can never understand your weird sense of humor, Lucian. It’s been a long time, how have you been?”

‘As expected of the god of war and fertility, impressive as usual.’ Lucian thought to himself, chuckling a little.

Reaching the large door that leads to God's office, he knocked gently on the large gate, and with just three knocks the large door opened slowly by itself as if greeting an already well-known guest.

Inside stood a tall man with tanned skin, a robust figure, golden eyes, and rare cyan-colored hair. It was the god of war and fertility. The god was dressed in fine silk-like clothing that humans could call very exquisite, fit enough for a king to wear adding to this is his tattoo that shone gold through his silky sleeves.

The god looked quite relaxed as none of his work piled up and had already been set aside.

"You're quite in the mood today, my Lord." Lucian greeted, trying to tease the god.

"Oh, Lucian~ You didn't tell me you were coming, I could have prepared some tea for you."

the god exclaimed, showing a bright smile at his best brother.

"I apologize, I was very much busy doing the tasks I was assigned to. It was quite hectic if I do say so myself."

Lucian complained they hadn't seen each other as much as they used to. The messenger god, Michael seems to have a lot of tasks sent out making all his confidants busy.

"That god you're serving, bosses you around a lot. I don't understand why he's sending out so many of his underlings recently. Has there been any activity?" Cain asked with a slight frown.

"To be honest, I'm not quite sure myself but I heard he has been trying to reach out to more connections lately?" Lucian remarked.

"Hmn, I must say that's possible, he also sent some of his other confidants aside from you but I don't highly trust that god. So I rejected all those he sent, and I'm guessing he had no choice but to send his right-hand man, which is…you."

Cain sighed deeply, accepting the fact that his best brother belongs to the messenger god Michael.

"Well…I can't reject my god's tasks or orders unless I oppose them. But anyway I believe it's a gift. He might have been trying to be friends with you or trying to gain favor…as from what I have observed from my god's attitude, he won't just give gifts unless he has no favors."

"Well, just put it on the side, if I had the spirit to open it I'll do so, but either way I think I might just leave it to rot." Cain replied in a joking manner.

"Alright then, enough about me and my master. How have you been with your lover, I heard you have been in a very lovey mood. It must have been because of seeing your beloved~" Lucian laughed while nudging Cain teasingly.

"Well…of course, I treasure him. And who wouldn't smile when seeing your lover? I feel very complete when I'm together with him." The god said with tenderness and warmth filling his eyes.

Cain was so immersed in his thoughts that, Lucian cleared his throat to snap the god back to reality,

“.... Anyway one day you will be able to experience what It feels like to have your fated person beside you and wasn't you the one who was able to prophet my fated person?" Cain added, smirking at his brother.

"That is true." Lucian happily replied.

"Speaking of a fated person, I'm guessing you still have no lover? That's quite saddening you're the top most wanted bachelor among the immortals. Are you still rejecting people?" Cain teased, knowing that Lucian had been unaccompanied for a long time.

"Well I'm not too ready to gain another person alongside me, and besides I don't have any feelings towards those who confessed their feelings towards me nor those who I've tried to go out with. I can be their friend but as a lover, I'm not so sure myself, I'm not trying to hurt their feelings I am just stating the facts.” Lucian said in an honest light-hearted manner.

"Alright alright, I won't poke your relationships anymore." The god said with a wide smile.

"Ah, by the way, there was a new face I saw in your palace, a servant that was quite interesting," Lucian said as he remembered the young lad's gentle voice.

"Hmm? I don’t have any new servant around here he must be from that Ammonard God’s servant that you’ve met but Hmmm~ I see someone had caught the great archangel's eyes~" Cain replied a huge grin appeared on his face as he perked up, showing great interest.

"Of course not, he was just very kind and I believe that he has a great future ahead of him. I was also informed by him that he had no name at all. I gave him a small prediction and I found a suitable name for him, so I gave him one." Lucian straightforwardly replied.

Cain who was reading the received documents stops in shock giving Lucian a dumbfounded look but doesn't dare say anything.

Lucian on the other hand found Cain's reaction strange.

"Hmm? Is this something wrong Cain?" Lucian questioned, confused as to why Cain gave such an unusual expression.

"Hah? What name did you choose?” Cain asked curiously.

“Oh, it's Yusra.” Lucian replied.

Cain couldn’t believe his ears, “Wait… so you named a servant who’s around here and do you have any reason to do so?” he muttered under his breath “... so he finally appeared.”

He continued, “Moreover... Do you know what it means?” 

Cain asked, completely baffled.

“What does the name mean? Enlighten me, Oh the great God of war and fertility.” Lucian remarked sarcastically.

Cain almost slipped off his seat in shock hearing Lucian’s response 

“Enough with the sarcasm, the name you chose is a great one. It meant affluence and success but how did you even get this name anyway, did you secretly learn Arabic while I was away?” The god queried, purely surprised.

Lucian wanted to voice his thoughts out but unexpectedly couldn’t reply to Cain’s question, only a glimpse of a familiar voice was repeating that name in his head. It almost felt heart-wrenching, a cry of someone who has lost something important.

Elysium MinTheatre:

Angel birb(lucian): *kirakira.png*

Slave: o///o

(Author)Star: wahh~~ it seems to be love at first sight *^*

(Author)Neru: love is blooming huh~

(Author)Star: very quick- xD

(See you next chapter!!)

0