Ai, don’t bite my ass!
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The air suddenly became chilly. I was stripped of my warmth. With a frown etched on my forehead, I turned to grab at my escaping blanket. But no matter how much I grabbed and tugged, the thick fluffy blanket slid away from me gradually- leaving me completely bare to the elements.

I was sleeping completely nude, Shivers ran down my body in waves until I was fully awake.

My temples throbbed when I had to open my eyes despite their protests. I had to stay up late the day before- my toxic boss had made me work till the wee hours of the morning. Even well rested within four to five hours of sleep, a girl can't do without her beauty sleep, can she?

But the sight in front of me robbed me of my breath. My eyes went wide as I registered the scene before me. Sam stood with his jaw handing so low that I feared it might fall to the floor. His brown eyes, which were practically black with thick desire, went up and down my body with very bad intentions.

Did I add that I realized that a little too late? Because by the time I returned to my senses and opened my mouth to scream, Sam was upon me. He pinned my body to the bed with his huge bodyweight and clasped a hand over my lips tightly. The bed creaked due to the heavy movement and I remembered Granny and Sam's mother were just a floor below, chatting about recipes and gossiping away over breakfast.

Then it clicked. Sam was in my room this early in the morning for only one of the tow reasons. Either Granny wanted me down to have breakfast or Sam snuck into my room. From his super surprised face, I guessed he didn't think I might be sleeping buck naked. And the scene of me sleeping with all my curves out must have rattled any self-restraint he might had.

Either way, I was screwed. Or going to be. 

Now, in my birthday suit and trapped under this hulk of a man, I'd no idea what was going through his brain. Would he get up, apologize while blushing furiously and leave? Teenage Sam would have definitely done that. But the Sam staring holes into my trembling breasts didn't look remotely close to doing something like that.

So what now? Would he keep me pinned, my mouth closed and pound into me while the ladies downstairs waited for us?

Oh God! I trembled at the thought. It also made my pussy damp and hot. Even moving a little made my fleshy breasts shake in waves. I saw Sam staring at my squished melons and panicked, which didn't help my cause at all. It just gave him a better show.

You see, I am 5 foot 6, and very slender. But my curves, there was nothing slender about them. In fact, they were to die for. I have very big and perky breasts that jiggled with each small movement of mine. You know the ones that look great even without a bra. My waist tapers into a vee so narrow that its width was just a little more than a A4 size paper. It then flares into elegant, wide hips that supported my alluring bubble butt. I know its alluring because I see men looking at it all the time, entranced by the tempting jiggle and soft, peach shape. Wherever I go, men try to grope my curves to get a feel of me. Especially my boss at my office. Its such a chore to always try and evade his paws but honestly, I don't blame anyone. I mean, even I can't get myself off without squeezing my girls while my fingers work in my kitty.

My attention came running back to the present when Sam started pawing at my body with his big meaty hand. The other stayed clamped on my mouth to prevent any sound to escape my lips and alert the women downstairs. I glared at him angrily above his hand and squirmed under him to get free from his hold. He observed my angry eyes and I saw his expression change. I actually felt his erection start pressing against my inner thighs!

This damn bastard! He was enjoying the whole thing! Anything I'm going to do is just gonna contribute to his pleasure... 

These are one of the few disadvantages of being so thin and weak while being so beautiful. Every action of mine is seen as coquettish  and enticing.

When he leaned in for a kiss, I turned my face to the side. I heard his chuckle and sneaked a peak at his face. His expression was frosty.

"Why are you still so proud, bitch?", he asked through gritted teeth. "Is the idea of kissing me that bad?", he murmured against the skin of my forehead. The warm breath on my face was seeping into me, making my face hotter. That was the explanation I came up with to explain my body's strange reactions.

"It doesn't matter what you like. Now that I've got you within my arms, I'm going to do a lot more than kissing." I must be going mad, because the way he said that terrifying thing didn't scare me. It was heating up my core and making it salivate in anticipation.

Sam dived in to my long, sensitive neck. There, he kissed the thin skin lightly, very much like his hand that was currently trying to pry open my tightly clamped thighs. I was surprised to his gentle approach after that harsh moment just now. I was glad for that. 

Just as I loosened my guard, his peppery kisses turned violent. He started sucking the tender, thin skin as if trying to slurp the whole of me in one bite. He was licking and nibbling whatever skin his eyes touched. My inner thighs were becoming slicker with each second trickling by- so much that I had trouble keeping my thighs shut, even though my intention didn't waver a bit.

Damn my slutty body!

Sam moved lower after nibbling on my collarbone and leaving them red and shiny. The moment his lips touched my breast, he opened his mouth wide. I turned pale thinking he was planning to bite if off, but he just stuffed as much of the ample soft meat as he can inside his mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

1