3 Days left (Prolouge 1)
129 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
My native language is German so there can be (and hopfully wont be) some mistakes in Grammar (and spelling) but i will try my best to avoid these. This is my first novel and its better to know this before you read it.

Messages from the system: [ ]

MC thoughts: ' '

Anyway have fun reading

Today is one of the last days before school begins again. I stood in front of the window and looked at the beautiful scenery. The House my family and i live in is in a small village just around ten kilometers away from the next town.

It is in a valley that is surrouded by a forrest. While i looked at the trees on the other side of the valley i saw two other houses. Our small village consists of around ten houses with one family living in each.

Because we dont live near a big highway or in the city it is pritty quiet and one can even hear the birds singing. I heared a loud engine roar and directed my view to the sky where a group of jets flew at high speed.

Well so much about that I guess. Once a week at least one jet is flying over our house to a airport that is a few kilometres in the north.

'I really want to fly a jet at least once in my life, even though i dont think i will ever be able to do that so i can only dram about that'.With this thought i turned around and walked to the stairs to go to the kitchen where i met my family which is aready eating.

"Youre late we already had breakfast and are nearly finished with lunch and you just got up. You are even still wearing your pyjamas, please put on some proper clothes! Its already 1 pm and you are still running around in your pyjamas! Come back after you have dressed yourself, then i will make you something to eat."(Mom).

'Damn, its really already 1 pm i guess i slept way to long, i think i should set my alarm clock so i wont sleep too long'   After going back to my Room and dressing myself properly i went back to the kitchen again my empty stomach made itself noticable by growling and i walked directly to the table to get something to eat.

After i was done eating we chatted for a few minutes and while we were unaware that what will happen ext will change everybodys live forever.

Suddenly the air before us began to flicker and then a blue screen appeared before our eyes. Shocked we locked at the blue screens.

"What is that?"(Dad)

"Looks like some sort of Hologram",said my sister Rachel while reaching for the screen that is in front of her.

"Rachel stop dont touch it we dont know...",Dad shouted but she had already touched it and after a little resitance her hand just passed through it.

"It felt like touching a phone screen but when i tried to push through it the resistance suddenly vanished. Strange"(Rachel)

"Of course its strange! Why did you even touch it? It could be dangerous! And we dont even know what it is! But it looks similar to a system screen in the mangas i read." After i said that they looked at me and looked confused.

Just as i wanted to explain to them what a system is the blue screen that i suspected to be a system screen suddenly shook a little and a sentence apeared on it.

[Hello, I have appeared here to tell you that in 3 days earth will be merging with a world in another Universe]

"What is this ? This doesnt even make sense!"(Dad)

"Yes why would something like that ever happen?"(Mom)

Even though it was a very surprising event i secretly wanted to believe what the blue screen said because it would bring some change in my boring live.

[Because of that i am going to inject mana into your body so that you will awake your abilities and skills]

Looking at the text on the screen i felt a little scared. 'What if my body rejects the mana i mean in manhwas there are always  People that have mana sickness or something like that'

Even if relying on information of manhwas is a litttle stupid there was still the possibility of this happening , i mean there is a system in front of me telling me that earth will merge with another world so it wouldnt be too strange if something like that happens.

[Before i do that i will explain the Ability ranking and the other usages of the system.

First all of you have the possibility of taking a look at your status window after you have awakened.

Second, the average stat of a person in the other world is 20 while the average stat on earth is 1.

Third, explore the rest for yourself Im too bored to do this myself]

After I read the messages on the system i felt like laughing. A system that is too bored to explain itself, i mean i read mangas where there was no explanation from the system but this looked like there was a person behind it and thinking it through it made sense. The person was probably a god or something like that.

Then suddenly another screen appeared.

F
E
D
C
B
A
S
SS
SSS
[If you want to know the higher ranks find out about them yourself]

'What the f*ck just show us the entire ranking! Where is your problem? You are here to explain us how the system works, that isnt even something hard!' While i cursed in my thoughts another message appeared.

[Have a good sleep]

After that i suddenly felt like my body was being torn apart and then everything went Black.

Hope you enjoyed reading the first of the two parts of the prolouge.

 

 

1